NATION

PASSWORD

Assasin's Creed-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Assasin's Creed-IC

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:49 am

Assasins and Templars. For thousands of years the two have been locked in a seemingly eternal battle. It has literally touched every aspect of history from Ancient Egypt (AC Orgins. I'm so excited) all the way to the American Revolution and beyond. Both groups have influenced history. But what do they fight for? The Assasins fight for freedom, individualism, liberty, etc. The Templars fight for order, rules, peace, strength, etc. And now here you are. Taking up the fight. Make your ancestors proud.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Brandon
Brandon and Sophia's shared apartment

Brandon had woken up at 4:30 AM and had done a workout, 3 mile run, Judo practice, and practiced with his wrist blades. Now he stood over the stove cooking Pancakes and eggs for him and Sophia. Finishing them he loaded them onto a plate and walked into Sophia's room setting them on her nightstand before sitting next to her and saying "Time to wake up Babe."
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Chewion wrote:Brandon

Brandon had woken up at 4:30 AM and had done a workout, 3 mile run, Judo practice, and practiced with his wrist blades. Now he stood over the stove cooking Pancakes and eggs for him and Sophia. Finishing them he loaded them onto a plate and walked into Sophia's room setting them on her nightstand before sitting next to her and saying "Time to wake up Babe."

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia moaned, rolled over, and pulled the covers of the bed tighter around her. " I don't vant to. Let me sleep. Go away." Sophia curled into a ball underneath the blankets and shut her eyes again, desperate for sleep. " I only vent to bed two hours ago. "

( V's placed on purpose.)

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Brandon

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia moaned, rolled over, and pulled the covers of the bed tighter around her. " I don't vant to. Let me sleep. Go away." Sophia curled into a ball underneath the blankets and shut her eyes again, desperate for sleep. " I only vent to bed two hours ago. "

Brandon

Brandon smiled and said "I know and if I could let you sleep in you know I would but we have somewhere to be. Remember we have to investigate the Abstergo Berlin HQ. The Council thinks that there is a relic there." Rubbing her back he said "Come on babe. I will get us some ice cream later."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sophia Vorshilova

Brandon

Brandon smiled and said "I know and if I could let you sleep in you know I would but we have somewhere to be. Remember we have to investigate the Abstergo Berlin HQ. The Council thinks that there is a relic there." Rubbing her back he said "Come on babe. I will get us some ice cream later."

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia sighed and opened her eyes. " Can't zhey put someone else on it?" she grumbled. " Very vell then. Get out and close zhe door behind you so I can get changed. I'll be out in five. " Sophia climbed out of bed and began to take of her nightgown. " I don't vant any ice cream."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia sighed and opened her eyes. " Can't zhey put someone else on it?" she grumbled. " Very vell then. Get out and close zhe door behind you so I can get changed. I'll be out in five. " Sophia climbed out of bed and began to take of her nightgown. " I don't vant any ice cream."

Brandon

Brandon nodded and said "Maybe something else then. Cake?" Smiling he got up and walked out the door and started getting the stuff ready for the mission.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sophia Vorshilova

Brandon

Brandon nodded and said "Maybe something else then. Cake?" Smiling he got up and walked out the door and started getting the stuff ready for the mission.

Sofia Vorshilova

" Niet" Sofia pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a grey blouse. Over this went a long, grey overcoat and a tan hat sat atop her blonde hair. ( clothing in picture in app) She took off the coat and wrapped her sword belt around her waist before replacing it. She walked out of the room. " How do I look?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sofia Vorshilova

" Niet" Sofia pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a grey blouse. Over this went a long, grey overcoat and a tan hat sat atop her blonde hair. ( clothing in picture in app) She took off the coat and wrapped her sword belt around her waist before replacing it. She walked out of the room. " How do I look?"

Brandon

Brandon smiled and wrapped her in a close embrace saying "Perfect like always my dear." Then he gave her a kiss before saying "Shall we be off? The Templars won't wait for us." Smiling at her. God he loved her he thought to himself.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Robert Masters house
John Storm

John finishes his evening workout and steps into the bathroom to take a shower. After a three minute shower John steps out of the bathroom and into his room where his best friend Raven is sitting on the bed. John, wearing a towel, doesn't blink and just walks over to his wardrobe and pulls out a form fitting dress shirt, a pair of dress pants, and grabs his shoes from the ground in front of his wardrobe. John finishes dressing and takes his hidden wrist blade and puts it on his left forearm. John then grabs the white suit jacket and slides it on. John looks at Raven and she nods, pulling the side of her suit jacket to the side showing him her 9mm Glock tucked into a hip holster. Raven is wearing what John is wearing and has a pair of white leather gloves. John nods and grabs a pair of white leather gloves that match Ravens and put them on, then grabs the duffel bag laying on the bed and hoists it on his shoulder.

The two silently walk out of the house and get in Johns electric blue armored sedan, that he got as a gift from Robert. They drive to a skyscraper in-front of the Abstergo Eastern North America HQ. John and Raven park the sedan in the garage behind the office tower and take the stairs up to the top floor. At the top floor John and Raven pull a few desks to make a snipers nest and a fox hole. John sets the duffel bag down and opens it passing Raven her M4 Carbine, and taking out Far Sight, sets up facing out the window at the Abstergo HQ, John then em-places the earbud and mic head set. John taps the mic and whispers, "All clear here, ready for operation search."

Hundreds of feet below two men walk out of the building to the right of the HQ and start hacking their way into the side door. The two man, fellow assassins in the DC area, succeed in hacking their way into the building and move into the building. John is waiting their providing covering fire in case it is needed, hears a gunshot over the radio and whispers, "What is happening?"

The older of the two men, a man named Drak, replies, "All clear here Sight, the guards had silenced weapons and it went off next to the mic."

John grunts in acknowledgement and continues scanning the area. John moves his sight over a section the side walk in-front of the Abstergo HQ and sees the head of this HQ walking up to the doors. John swears and says,"We have HVT 1 entering the building, I repeat HVT 1 is entering the building. If you don't have the files hide, if you do you have two minutes to get out with out being caught."

He hears two clicks in acknowledgement and continues scanning. At just under two minutes they exit the side door and re engage the security over it. John packs up Far Sight, and he and Raven walk down to the ground and out to the car. They quickly drive to the meeting point and meet with Drak and his apprentice, Drake, and John says, once they get out of the car, "Did you get the files?"

Drak nods and hands a flash drive to John. John nods and gets back in his car and starts driving back to Roberts house but pulls over at a motel to rest for the night.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sofia Vorshilova

Brandon

Brandon smiled and wrapped her in a close embrace saying "Perfect like always my dear." Then he gave her a kiss before saying "Shall we be off? The Templars won't wait for us." Smiling at her. God he loved her he thought to himself.

Sofia Vorshilova

" Zhe Templars can vait for a minute." Sofia wrapped her hands around Brandon's waist and kissed him fully. She pulled away after 15 seconds. " But not forever. Time to go." Sofia grabbed her briefcase from the corner of the room and yawned. "Lead zhe way. I have no ideas vhere ve are going." Sofia tied her coat and looked expectantly at her partner.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sofia Vorshilova

" Zhe Templars can vait for a minute." Sofia wrapped her hands around Brandon's waist and kissed him fully. She pulled away after 15 seconds. " But not forever. Time to go." Sofia grabbed her briefcase from the corner of the room and yawned. "Lead zhe way. I have no ideas vhere ve are going." Sofia tied her coat and looked expectantly at her partner.

Brandon

Brandon smiled after that kiss. Then he grabbed his bag and said "It's not far." Walking out they went down a flight of stairs before Brandon got on his motorcycle and motioned for Sofia to do the same.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sofia Vorshilova

Brandon

Brandon smiled after that kiss. Then he grabbed his bag and said "It's not far." Walking out they went down a flight of stairs before Brandon got on his motorcycle and motioned for Sofia to do the same.

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia swung her leg over the body of the motorcycle and wrapped her arms around Brandon for security in staying on. She rested her head on Brandon's back and closed her eyes as she took a quick rest before arriving at the destination.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia swung her leg over the body of the motorcycle and wrapped her arms around Brandon for security in staying on. She rested her head on Brandon's back and closed her eyes as she took a quick rest before arriving at the destination.

Brandon

Driving through the traffic they arrived at the building in no time. Getting off Brandon helped Sofia get off before he put in his earpiece. Then he handed Sofia hers. The mission was supposed to take 15 minutes.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:
Sofia Vorshilova

Brandon

Driving through the traffic they arrived at the building in no time. Getting off Brandon helped Sofia get off before he put in his earpiece. Then he handed Sofia hers. The mission was supposed to take 15 minutes.

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia took the earpiece and stuck it in her ear so it was no longer visible. She walked up to the revolving doors of the building and walked through, playing her part in the mission. She walked up to the front desk towards the young lady sitting there looking downward. " I'm looking for Erika Steiner, she vorks here yes?" The lady looked up. " Let me check my registry. Ah yes. She's expecting an appointment with Helga Hartmann at 8:30. Are you her?" Sofia pulled out her fake registration and handed it over. " Thank you Ma'am. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor please. She will be waiting there." Sofia looked back at Brandon and nodded as she walked towards the elevator.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:50 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia took the earpiece and stuck it in her ear so it was no longer visible. She walked up to the revolving doors of the building and walked through, playing her part in the mission. She walked up to the front desk towards the young lady sitting there looking downward. " I'm looking for Erika Steiner, she vorks here yes?" The lady looked up. " Let me check my registry. Ah yes. She's expecting an appointment with Helga Hartmann at 8:30. Are you her?" Sofia pulled out her fake registration and handed it over. " Thank you Ma'am. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor please. She will be waiting there." Sofia looked back at Brandon and nodded as she walked towards the elevator.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon walked up to the desk and said "I am Erik Heinz here to speak with Dr. Wong about working with the German government more on certain projects." Handing her his fake identification he waited for a few seconds before she said "Ok it will be Floor 4." Smiling Brandon said thank you and rushed to Sofia's elevator putting his hand in the door so it wouldn't close and saying "Excuse me Fräulein."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sofia Vorshilova

Brandon Kiser

Brandon walked up to the desk and said "I am Erik Heinz here to speak with Dr. Wong about working with the German government more on certain projects." Handing her his fake identification he waited for a few seconds before she said "Ok it will be Floor 4." Smiling Brandon said thank you and rushed to Sofia's elevator putting his hand in the door so it wouldn't close and saying "Excuse me Fräulein."

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia waited until the elevator doors closed before berating Brandon. She lightly smacked him on the back of the neck. " You vhere supposed to vait until a few minutes passed before getting on zhe elevator. This could cause suspicion!" Sophia tried to give Brandon angry looks but couldn't for some reason or another. She sighed. " I'll see you in a bit." The elevator doors dinged open and Sophia walked out, right into Erika Steiner. The lady had an exasperated look on her face as Sophia looked up at her.

" I'm sorry Ma'am didn't see you there." The lady frowned. " Let's get this over with." She turned on her heel and led the way into her office. Sophia followed and entered closing the door behind her. " What is your Buissness in Berlin Helga?" Sophia un latched her briefcase and withdrew a small glass vial. " I've come to see if you'll fund my project. I've been trying to create a nonprofit organization to help starving children in Africa." Sophia uncorked the bottle and dumped the contents inside Erika's glass of water on a nearby desk while Erika looked out the window at the Berlin city skyline. " And how does Abstergo profit from this?" Sophia slid the empty vial into her briefcase and shut it. " Well, Ma'am it doesn't. Th-" " Then Abstergo wants no partaking in this. Erika took a short sip of water. " Get out of my office. " Sophia rushed out of the office and back to the elevator, eager to hear word of Brandon's mission.

Two hours later, Erika Steiner would be dead from a heart attack.
Last edited by Hothnia on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Brandon

Brandon got out of the elevator and walked towards the office label Dr. Wong. Entering he saw the doctor say "Oh hello Mr. Heinz. Have a seat." Wong preceded to pull out the relic. "I believe this is what the Chancellor sent you to collect. For her private collection I am told." He set it on the table and that's when Brandon extended his hand saying "Thank you sir. Chancellor Merkel extends her well wishes and hopes that the father of understanding guides you." He picked up the relic and placed it in his bag before saying "Have a good day." Then he walked out to meet up with Sophia outside. In 24 hours Dr. Wong would die of a massive stroke. Not uncommon for his age. As Brandon walked out he peeled off the Bio-degradable plastic tab. It would be gone in 12 hours. No trace.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:20 pm

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia sat on the back of Brandon's motorcycle, waiting for him to return. When she saw him, she brightened up. " How did it go?" Sophia pecked him on the cheek with a kiss. " Mine vent fine. The Templar should be dead soon. No one vill know vhat killed her. Got zhe artifact? Can I see it? And finally, can ve go back to to zhe apartment? I need some serious rest. And possibly something else."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Hothnia wrote:Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia sat on the back of Brandon's motorcycle, waiting for him to return. When she saw him, she brightened up. " How did it go?" Sophia pecked him on the cheek with a kiss. " Mine vent fine. The Templar should be dead soon. No one vill know vhat killed her. Got zhe artifact? Can I see it? And finally, can ve go back to to zhe apartment? I need some serious rest. And possibly something else."

Brandon

Brandon smiled at her kiss said "I'll take it out at home. Don't wanna risk it now. And Wong will be dead by this time tomorrow. He will suffer an unfortunate stroke." Getting on the bike he turned it on and drove home.

After he got there he helped Sophia off and the two went inside were Brandon pulled out the artifact saying "Here you go. Now anything else you'd like out?" Pausing for a second he then said "Maybe brunch? I can make omlets." He gave her a smile knowing she knew what the intent of his joke was.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Chewion wrote:

Brandon

Brandon smiled at her kiss said "I'll take it out at home. Don't wanna risk it now. And Wong will be dead by this time tomorrow. He will suffer an unfortunate stroke." Getting on the bike he turned it on and drove home.

After he got there he helped Sophia off and the two went inside were Brandon pulled out the artifact saying "Here you go. Now anything else you'd like out?" Pausing for a second he then said "Maybe brunch? I can make omlets." He gave her a smile knowing she knew what the intent of his joke was.

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia studied the artifact, looking at it through narrowed eyes. She continued to stare at it for another few minutes before speaking. " It certainly is nice but is it Vhat ve are looking for? You know Vhat? I don't care. Leadership can figure zhat out. I'm going to sleep. No omlets." Sofia walked into her room and shut the door behind her. Sofia took off her heavy clothing and slipped under the blankets.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sofia Vorshilova

Sofia studied the artifact, looking at it through narrowed eyes. She continued to stare at it for another few minutes before speaking. " It certainly is nice but is it Vhat ve are looking for? You know Vhat? I don't care. Leadership can figure zhat out. I'm going to sleep. No omlets." Sofia walked into her room and shut the door behind her. Sofia took off her heavy clothing and slipped under the blankets.

Brandon

Smiling Brandon sat down and turned on the TV. He would wake Sophia in a few hours but until then he would enjoy some alone time. Sitting back he turned to the news and started watching. Thinking to himself "They only know the half of it."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:07 am

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia arose from bed, wiping her eyes and yawning. She checked her watch, she had slept for two hours. Sophia got up, remade her bed, and put on her long grey coat again. She tied the sash and walked over to the window and threw it open. A little fresh air couldn't hurt Sophia climbed out the window and grabbed hold of the drainage pipe. She slowly began to make her way up the side of the building, using both cracks in the wall and the drainage pipe as hand or foot holds. Sophia reached the top and threw herself over the lil of the building. There she stood in peace and watched the bustling city go by her.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:29 am

Sophia arose from bed, wiping her eyes and yawning. She checked her watch, she had slept for two hours. Sophia got up, remade her bed, and put on her long grey coat again. She tied the sash and walked over to the window and threw it open. A little fresh air couldn't hurt Sophia climbed out the window and grabbed hold of the drainage pipe. She slowly began to make her way up the side of the building, using both cracks in the wall and the drainage pipe as hand or foot holds. Sophia reached the top and threw herself over the lil of the building. There she stood in peace and watched the bustling city go by her.

Brandon

Brandon woke with a start. "Dammit I feel asleep." Groaning he got up and went into Sophia's room finding it empty. Seeing the window open he walked over to it and climbed out before going up. Reaching the top he saw Sophia looking the other way. Smiling he crept up quietly on her and grabbed he from behind giving her and kiss.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:45 am

Chewion wrote:

Brandon

Brandon woke with a start. "Dammit I feel asleep." Groaning he got up and went into Sophia's room finding it empty. Seeing the window open he walked over to it and climbed out before going up. Reaching the top he saw Sophia looking the other way. Smiling he crept up quietly on her and grabbed he from behind giving her and kiss.

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia yelped at the touch of an unknown persons hand and grabbed a knife from her belt and held it at the persons neck. She felt the kiss and turned around before sliding the knife back in its sheath. " Don't sneak up on me like zhat! I vould've killed you if I didn't turn around and look! It dangerous to sneak up on a girl like zhat! So, Vhat do you need?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:47 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon

Sophia Vorshilova

Sophia yelped at the touch of an unknown persons hand and grabbed a knife from her belt and held it at the persons neck. She felt the kiss and turned around before sliding the knife back in its sheath. " Don't sneak up on me like zhat! I vould've killed you if I didn't turn around and look! It dangerous to sneak up on a girl like zhat! So, Vhat do you need?"

Brandon

Brandon chuckled as he kissed her again on the lips before saying "How about we go and have a lunch date? Anywhere you want we can go." Smiling he pulled her close and looked down into her eyes awaiting a response.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse