NATION

PASSWORD

Assasin's Creed-OOC-OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Assasin's Creed-OOC-OPEN

Postby Chewion » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Welcome to the Assasin's Creed RP. If you don't know what Assasin's Creed is then... well I don't know you just live under a rock like Patrick Star. Here is a little bit about the series. "It depicts a centuries-old struggle between the Assassins, who fight for peace with free will, and the Templars, who desire peace through control." Now that just gives you a little backstory but if you want to know more Google it. Know as for this RP it will be set in the modern day. You shall take up the role of an Assasin or Templar. It will take place all over the world but there will be something's that draw everyone to a single place. Now the only thing you must do is choose: Will you fight for freedom or for power?

IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=416195

OP: Chewion

Co-Op: Hothnia

Rules:
No godmodding
No metagaming
No overly sexual scenes
Obey the OP and Co-Op

Code: Select all
NS name:
Character name:
Picture:
Allegiance:
Weapons:
Location based out of:
Bio (1 paragraph):

2000- Do not remove
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:58 pm

NS name: Chewion
Character name: Brandon Kiser
Picture: Image
Height: 6' 2"
Allegiance: Assasins
Weapons: Two wrist blades, a Glock pistol, a boa knife, hallucination darts, and smoke bombs.
Location based out of: Berlin, Deutschland
Bio (1 paragraph): Born in Houston, Texas to two German parents he grew up in Houston until he was 5 at which point his family moved back to Berlin. His father, former oil executive and current MP, became a leading figure in AfD (Alternative for Deutschland) and became an influential member of government. Brandon on the other hand showed interest in his family history quickly discovering his Assasin heritage. After his father conformed everything Brandon, age 13, found a master Assasin and trained under him until his death when Brandon was 15. At this same time Brandon met Sofia while tracking Templars in Warsaw. Quickly falling in love with her they started dating soon after becoming a well known "power couple" in the Assasins.

2000- Don't remove
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:24 am

After 3 accepted apps I'll make the IC.

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017

Postby The Batavia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:36 am

Tag
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 am

NS name: Chronodosia
Character name: John Storm
Picture: Image
Height: 5'8"
Allegiance: Assassin
Weapons: One wrist blade, one Glock pistol, a newly refurbished M1903 Springfield Bold Action rifle with a 4x scope.
Location based out of: Washington DC. USA
Bio (1 paragraph): Born in Washington DC, orphaned at the age of 5, John spent his childhood on the streets of Washington DC. After three years of living on the streets John ran afoul of a gangster and was beaten and left for dead. A passing old man found him and took him in, nursing him back to health. The man was a master assassin, The Master Assassin of the DC area, and was dying. The man, Robert Masters, took John in and researched who the gangster was. Robert found out the gangster was actually a Templar and when John said he was going to find and kill the gangster, knew he had to tell John about the war. John, himself being descended from a line of assassins from the time of the revolution, is initiated into the Order of Assassins at the age of 9. John finally telling Robert his last name, finds out about his heritage, being the child of two exceptional assassins. John then throws himself into training and quickly picks up fighting and marksmanship. He had spent the last decade training and upon his 20th birthday was given his Wrist blade to go along with his Glock, nicknamed Swift Death, and his Springfield, nicknamed Far Sight. In his time under the tutelage of Robert Masters John had met and befriended Raven Masters, Roberts Granddaughter. Raven and John hit it off and became lovers when John got his Springfield, which Raven bought for John. Raven and John are now two assassins that work in the DC area and surrounding boroughs.

2000- Do not remove
Last edited by Chronodosia on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon
1: War Footing
2: Pre-War Footing
3: Mobalise Army
4: Protect boarders
5: Peace
The Chronodosian Civil War of 1798 : Won

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:33 am

Chronodosia wrote:NS name: Chronodosia
Character name: John Storm
Picture: (Image)
Height: 5'8"
Allegiance: Assassin
Weapons: One wrist blade, one Glock pistol, a newly refurbished M1903 Springfield Bold Action rifle with a 4x scope.
Location based out of: Washington DC. USA
Bio (1 paragraph): Born in Washington DC, orphaned at the age of 5, John spent his childhood on the streets of Washington DC. After three years of living on the streets John ran afoul of a gangster and was beaten and left for dead. A passing old man found him and took him in, nursing him back to health. The man was a master assassin, The Master Assassin of the DC area, and was dying. The man, Robert Masters, took John in and researched who the gangster was. Robert found out the gangster was actually a Templar and when John said he was going to find and kill the gangster, knew he had to tell John about the war. John, himself being descended from a line of assassins from the time of the revolution, is initiated into the Order of Assassins at the age of 9. John finally telling Robert his last name, finds out about his heritage, being the child of two exceptional assassins. John then throws himself into training and quickly picks up fighting and marksmanship. He had spent the last decade training and upon his 20th birthday was given his Wrist blade to go along with his Glock, nicknamed Swift Death, and his Springfield, nicknamed Far Sight. In his time under the tutelage of Robert Masters John had met and befriended Raven Masters, Roberts Granddaughter. Raven and John hit it off and became lovers when John got his Springfield, which Raven bought for John. Raven and John are now two assassins that work in the DC area and surrounding boroughs.

2000- Do not remove

Accepted

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 am

NS name:Look left
Character name: Sofia Vorshilova
Picture:

Height: 5' 7
Allegiance: Assassins
Weapons: Longbow, two shorts swords, two throwing knives, remote detonated bomb, small box of poisons
Location based out of: Berlin
Bio (1 paragraph): Sofia was born in Moscow to two former KBG operatives, one an Assassin the other a technical officer. She was raised there and taught by her mother the ways of an Assassin. Very early in life, she became ruthless and cruel, giving no mercy to any of her victims and preferring to not be seen or heard. It is for this reason why she does not use a firearm. She was approached by a fellow Assassin at 11 and she was asked to join the association. She agreed and was sent to various cities across the globe to carry out missions. At 15, she was sent to Berlin to be teamed up with another young Assassin, Brandon Kiser. After the mission, she stayed in Berlin to continue being Brandon's partner and maybe a little bit more.

2000- Do not remove
Last edited by Hothnia on Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 am

Hothnia wrote:NS name:Look left
Picture:
Allegiance: Assasains
Weapons: Longbow, two shorts swords, two throwing knives, remote detonated bomb
Bio (1 paragraph):

2000- Do not remove

Looks good so far just need Picture and Bio.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:37 am

IC will be up later today. I encourage y'all to get more people to join.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:32 am

Hothnia wrote:NS name:Look left
Picture:
Weapons: Longbow, two shorts swords, two throwing knives, remote detonated bomb, small box of poisons
Bio (1 paragraph): Sofia was born in Moscow to two former KBG operatives, one an Assassin the other a technical officer. She was raised there and taught by her mother the ways of an Assassin. Very early in life, she became ruthless and cruel, giving no mercy to any of her victims and preferring to not be seen or heard. It is for this reason why she does not use a firearm. She was approached by a fellow Assassin at 11 and she was asked to join the association. She agreed and was sent to various cities across the globe to carry out missions. At 15, she was sent to Berlin to be teamed up with another young Assassin, Brandon Kiser. After the mission, she stayed in Berlin to continue being Brandon's partner and maybe a little bit more.

2000- Do not remove

Accepted

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:49 am

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Just so y'all know it's January 1st, 2017.

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Chewion wrote:Just so y'all know it's January 1st, 2017.

Alternate timeline?
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:49 pm

The Batavia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Just so y'all know it's January 1st, 2017.

Alternate timeline?

Nope

The Batavia
Senator

Postby The Batavia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:58 pm

NS name: The Democratic Republic of The Batavia
Character name: Lars Van Wouden
Picture: Sorry...
Height: 6'3
Weapons: AAC Honeybadger with Red Dot, two M1911 .45 ACP suppressed, modern short sword, two hidden blades.
Location based out of: The Hague
Bio (1 paragraph): Most of Lars' childhood is unknown, other than that he never knew his parents and grew up on the Streets. Not much else is known. (The only heritige he got were two hidden blades, which were from his father. Atleast he was told they were from his father)

At a young age, he learned freerunning and the martial art Taekwondo. Lars joined the assassins at an unknown time when he was a teenager (He did because he wanted to follow his father's footsteps), turning out to be a natural born killer: He quickly learned to use firearms, learned Krav Maga as a second martial art and always knew how to stay hidden. He killed his first Templar when he was only 13.

Lars operates as a lone wolf, as he is rather paranoid; he bleached his fingers so he won't leave any fingerprints and managed to erase all of his civil data, so he's off the grid. He normally wears an black hoodie with crimson red outlines, jeans, running shoes and sometimes wears a jacket to hide his weapons when walking in public. He also wears an crimson red bandana in case his hood falls off in a middle of a fight, making his face nearly unidentical other than his dark blue eyes (Which are often the last things a Templar sees before his sticks an hidden blade into their throat). Thanks to his agillity and experience in stealth, he manages to be ghost, although, he doesn't always stick to stealth... Sometimes he pops up from the shadows with his two 1911's and high noon's everyone in the room.

Due to his activity in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourgh, Germany, France, Denmark and Sweden, Lars has become infamous among the Templars, nicknaming him "Dragon" (note: they don't actually know his real name) due to the identical ingravings on his M1911's.

2000- Do not remove

(Hope this is okay)
Last edited by The Batavia on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm

I will do another post tomorrow as I do big posts.
"Honor, Strength, and Courage, these are the virtues of the world. I hold all these truths to be self evident in almost every one but they bury them beneath Greed, Cowardice, and Lust, these are the Sins of the World."- quote by Me.
Chronodosia military policy: you will be Honorable or be whipped 5 lashes in public, you will be Strong and defend those weaker than you or you will be whipped 20 lashes in public, you will be Courageous or you will be Whipped 5 lashes in public, If you dissreguard these tenets of the CM you will be executed by quartering. RP only
Defcon

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Chronodosia wrote:I will do another post tomorrow as I do big posts.

It was a very good post.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chronodosia wrote:I will do another post tomorrow as I do big posts.

It was a very good post.

Ja.

Chronodosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chronodosia » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:
It was a very good post.

Ja.

Thank you
Defcon

Wysten
Minister

Founded: Apr 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wysten » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:35 pm

Tag
Famous qoutes
"Half the battle is fought on the OOC forums"
~ Albert Tzu, 1984
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!
GENERATION 15: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:46 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Tag, I plan on doing a Master Templar who's on tasked with hunting down the players if that's alright.

Sure.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:55 pm

Can we use the animus to give us experience? Because I want to make a Templar who is a descendant of an assassin or something, and uses the animus to give him the experience in combat and such
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:01 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Can we use the animus to give us experience? Because I want to make a Templar who is a descendant of an assassin or something, and uses the animus to give him the experience in combat and such

No but you could have in the past.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Chewion wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Can we use the animus to give us experience? Because I want to make a Templar who is a descendant of an assassin or something, and uses the animus to give him the experience in combat and such

No but you could have in the past.

I mean, my character already used the animus to get experience
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse