NATION

PASSWORD

Life-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:20 pm

Sarah Kiser

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief that Brandon was awakened from his tip or and reduced her. The cold rush of air whipped by her as Brandon ran home. She was placed in the basement and tottered around, dizzy from her ride. Sarah sat down and snapped her fingers to wake Lily up. Sarah sat and watched the doorway, waiting for her other to come in. Sarah looked up through narrowed eyes as her mother questioned her. " I'm fine, thank you."

Lily Kiser

Lily awoke cold, wet, and confused. How did I get here? lily stood up and heard voices down the basements steps. Lily went over and sat on the top step. Soon, a new voice joined the conversation. Mother? Lily slowly walked down the steps.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:25 pm

Hothnia wrote:Sarah Kiser

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief that Brandon was awakened from his tip or and reduced her. The cold rush of air whipped by her as Brandon ran home. She was placed in the basement and tottered around, dizzy from her ride. Sarah sat down and snapped her fingers to wake Lily up. Sarah sat and watched the doorway, waiting for her other to come in. Sarah looked up through narrowed eyes as her mother questioned her. " I'm fine, thank you."

Lily Kiser

Lily awoke cold, wet, and confused. How did I get here? lily stood up and heard voices down the basements steps. Lily went over and sat on the top step. Soon, a new voice joined the conversation. Mother? Lily slowly walked down the steps.

Lily Kiser

"Sarah I hear you want to run away. Why pumpkin? What has you so worked up?" Then Jill turned around and saw Lily saying "Lily. I've missed you too. Come here and give your mother a hug." She held out her arms waiting.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon saw Lily awake and felt relief. Then he remembered what he had done. Sheepishly he said "Hey sis sorry about the water. I was trying to wake you up. At least it didn't ruin anything. Right?"
Last edited by Chewion on Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

The Commonwealth of Tennessee
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:32 am

Chewion wrote:
The Commonwealth of Tennessee wrote:
Johnathan Kiser

Johnathan saw his step daughter. It was unreal, he always thought she had died. "Jill... Jill is that you? After all these years and you're not in the ground?" He began shaking his head, he must've started to see things. "No, It can't be real. You're dead! You're supposed to be dead!"

Jill Kiser

"Hello Johnathan. I never died you see... John kept me in suspended animation all these years. I've finally been cured. The Tar was originally made as a way to cure me and it worked but it grew bitter and hateful." Then she turned to Sarah and said "My little pumpkin all grown up. How are you my dear?"

John Kiser

Walking in John started saying "What's all the com... your... your healthy? The Tar worked." He hugged Jill tight saying "Thank God."

Johnathan Kiser

He wept joyfully. His step-daughter was alive after all these years. His happiness would emit a grand aura of joy and forgiveness. "I'm so glad you all are here. You truly don't know how happy it makes me when I see my family all together."
If you've had the unfortunate experience of viewing my horribly antiquated political views, I apologize. I am a far different person than I was in 2016, so bear with me.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:Sarah Kiser

Lily Kiser

Lily Kiser

"Sarah I hear you want to run away. Why pumpkin? What has you so worked up?" Then Jill turned around and saw Lily saying "Lily. I've missed you too. Come here and give your mother a hug." She held out her arms waiting.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon saw Lily awake and felt relief. Then he remembered what he had done. Sheepishly he said "Hey sis sorry about the water. I was trying to wake you up. At least it didn't ruin anything. Right?"

Sarah Kiser

Sarah remained expressionless. Keep cool Sarah. Show nothing. You'll soon be out of this. " Not a thing has me worked up. I've decided to make my own decisions for once. To start my own life in another country, acrossed an ocean. That's all." Sarah spoke firmly and confidently.

Lily Kiser

Lily was shocked. So shocked she didn't listen to Brandon. " bu-but you were dead! And now you're alive? That can't happen." Regardless, Lily ran into her mother's arms. " How are you back? What happened?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Lily Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah remained expressionless. Keep cool Sarah. Show nothing. You'll soon be out of this. " Not a thing has me worked up. I've decided to make my own decisions for once. To start my own life in another country, acrossed an ocean. That's all." Sarah spoke firmly and confidently.

Lily Kiser

Lily was shocked. So shocked she didn't listen to Brandon. " bu-but you were dead! And now you're alive? That can't happen." Regardless, Lily ran into her mother's arms. " How are you back? What happened?"

Jill Kiser

Looking at Sarah she said "Your 14. Don't you think you should wait a little bit? You have a family who loves you. Your brother just risked his life and was prepared to kill me to save you." Then she turned to Lily and hugged her tight saying "It's a long story but I didn't die. I've just been... frozen. How have you been my little angel?"

Brandon Kiser

He felt so bad seeing Lily cling to their mother like that. He had been willing and had every intent of killing her not an hour ago. Sure it was to save Sarah but he still felt so much guilt he couldn't contain it. Soon tears ran down his face and he looked at Lily just saying "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I... I was going to kill mom. I had every intention of doing it. I'm so sorry."
Last edited by Chewion on Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Cole

Cole was sitting in his room when he heard a sound in the bathroom. Going in to investigate he got his head close to the sink were the sound seemed to originate from. Looking in he didn't have time to react before a piece of The Tar jumped out and wiggled into his head. Falling to the floor he gasped before it took control. Then he felt it. Sarah was his and Brandon was clearly in love with her. He was a threat and she was betraying him. Cole had to get revenge for her actions. He would make her see the error of her ways. He got his keys and entered his truck. Then he headed for Sarah's home.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sarah Kiser

Lily Kiser

Jill Kiser

Looking at Sarah she said "Your 14. Don't you think you should wait a little bit? You have a family who loves you. Your brother just risked his life and was prepared to kill me to save you." Then she turned to Lily and hugged her tight saying "It's a long story but I didn't die. I've just been... frozen. How have you been my little angel?"

Brandon Kiser

He felt so bad seeing Lily cling to their mother like that. He had been willing and had every intent of killing her not an hour ago. Sure it was to save Sarah but he still felt so much guilt he couldn't contain it. Soon tears ran down his face and he looked at Lily just saying "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I... I was going to kill mom. I had every intention of doing it. I'm so sorry."

Sarah Kiser

Sarah's expression did not change. " I am capable of making my own descisions. I need no one to tell me what to do, despite my age. I plan on living a life without boundaries, superiors, and limitations. That, unfortunately, is hindered by my residence here." Sarah could see her mother moved on and a slight anger built in her. She quickly suppressed and kept her emotionless face.

Lily Kiser

Lily pulled away and her eyes clouded with anger. " You were frozen? What the hell kind of answer is that? You left us, you left me, to care for all my siblings! I was frickin eight years old!" Lily turned on her father. " And you.... You.. Are the worst! You left me to care for everything in the household while you played scientist with your toys. You cared nothing for us, just yourself! Why are either of you still here?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:53 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Jill Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah's expression did not change. " I am capable of making my own descisions. I need no one to tell me what to do, despite my age. I plan on living a life without boundaries, superiors, and limitations. That, unfortunately, is hindered by my residence here." Sarah could see her mother moved on and a slight anger built in her. She quickly suppressed and kept her emotionless face.

Lily Kiser

Lily pulled away and her eyes clouded with anger. " You were frozen? What the hell kind of answer is that? You left us, you left me, to care for all my siblings! I was frickin eight years old!" Lily turned on her father. " And you.... You.. Are the worst! You left me to care for everything in the household while you played scientist with your toys. You cared nothing for us, just yourself! Why are either of you still here?"

Jill Kiser

"Lily I was dying. Your dad had to freeze me until I could be cured. I didn't want to leave but it was that or death. I love you Lily. I love all of you." Then she turned to Sarah and said "Why don't you stay here if we don't tell you what to do? Sarah you are loved. Your brother risked his life to save you and was willing to kill me to make sure you were safe. Can't you see that."

John Kiser

Looking at Lily he waited until Jill finished before he said "I did what I did to save your mother. I'm so sorry I was distant but I was consumed with saving your mother. Lily I never meant to hurt you. You have done a great job and we couldn't be prouder."

Cylonarus
Spokesperson

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cylonarus » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Last edited by Cylonarus on Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
A fascist confederacy located in the Balkans.

P.S. Sorry for bastardizing/butchering Balkanic languages

Pro: Fascism, ultra-nationalism, militarism, Golden Dawn, far-right, alt-right, Pinochet, Mussolini
Anti: Basically everything on the left side of the political spectrum.

"It is foolish to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived." - George S. Patton
"Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day." - Benito Mussolini
"I'm not a dictator. It's just that I have a grumpy face." - Augusto Pinochet

Completely accurate countryball of Cylonarus made by Belkan America
RIP SYRIZA
Ben Shapiro roasting liberals
How a country should be

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:
Sarah Kiser

Lily Kiser

Jill Kiser

"Lily I was dying. Your dad had to freeze me until I could be cured. I didn't want to leave but it was that or death. I love you Lily. I love all of you." Then she turned to Sarah and said "Why don't you stay here if we don't tell you what to do? Sarah you are loved. Your brother risked his life to save you and was willing to kill me to make sure you were safe. Can't you see that."

John Kiser

Looking at Lily he waited until Jill finished before he said "I did what I did to save your mother. I'm so sorry I was distant but I was consumed with saving your mother. Lily I never meant to hurt you. You have done a great job and we couldn't be prouder."

Sarah Kiser

Sarah snorted. " There is no possible way you cannot attempt to control me in some manner, it's human nature to try and control others. I am not controllable though. As long as I am in this household, there will be strife. Thereforth, I am leaving at some point, soon.

Lily Kiser

Lily glowered with anger, " Our mother is dead. She died eight years ago. The object in front of me is flesh and bones, not mother. Freezing is no excuse to neglect the rest of your family. You should've moved on and worked to help us struggle through our mother's death. But instead you hid in your study and dreamed. It's too late to change your lack of care."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:01 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Jill Kiser

John Kiser

Sarah Kiser

Sarah snorted. " There is no possible way you cannot attempt to control me in some manner, it's human nature to try and control others. I am not controllable though. As long as I am in this household, there will be strife. Thereforth, I am leaving at some point, soon.

Lily Kiser

Lily glowered with anger, " Our mother is dead. She died eight years ago. The object in front of me is flesh and bones, not mother. Freezing is no excuse to neglect the rest of your family. You should've moved on and worked to help us struggle through our mother's death. But instead you hid in your study and dreamed. It's too late to change your lack of care."

Brandon Kiser

Looking back up at Lily Brandon said "Sis she's still our mom. She's the same person that tucked us in at night. Then same person that taught you how to make the cookies you made every Christmas. The same woman that showed you how to be a mother and made you capable of being one to me, Sarah, and Nick. Lily I know the turmoil your feeling. I fell it to. I feel it even worse. I was willing to kill her to save Sarah. But she broke free. She came home. Lily... mom is alive. Mom is home." He got closer to her and placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye and said "You did an amazing job basically raising me and the others. But now you don't have to."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Sarah Kiser

Lily Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Looking back up at Lily Brandon said "Sis she's still our mom. She's the same person that tucked us in at night. Then same person that taught you how to make the cookies you made every Christmas. The same woman that showed you how to be a mother and made you capable of being one to me, Sarah, and Nick. Lily I know the turmoil your feeling. I fell it to. I feel it even worse. I was willing to kill her to save Sarah. But she broke free. She came home. Lily... mom is alive. Mom is home." He got closer to her and placed his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eye and said "You did an amazing job basically raising me and the others. But now you don't have to."

Lily Kiser

Lily pushed his hands off her. " You're goddamned right I don't have to. Mother taught me nothing. I had to figure it out myself. She's not the same, she should be dead in a coffin. But now that's she's alive, well, it's betrayal." She turned on her father. " You should have never brought her back. How did she come back anyway? Where have you been all these years?"

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:01 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:
Brandon Kiser

Lily Kiser

Lily pushed his hands off her. " You're goddamned right I don't have to. Mother taught me nothing. I had to figure it out myself. She's not the same, she should be dead in a coffin. But now that's she's alive, well, it's betrayal." She turned on her father. " You should have never brought her back. How did she come back anyway? Where have you been all these years?"

Brandon Kiser

Brandon was visibly hurt by Lily's comments. Gathering himself he said "I'm sorry... I thought you would've been happy to see mom again. Look I know it's a lot to digest but you don't need to act like this."

Jill Kiser

"Lily I was frozen in the same place the Tar was. I've been here in Walkerton all this time. I'm sorry I left you. I had no choice."

The Commonwealth of Tennessee
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Commonwealth of Tennessee » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:18 am

Johnathan Kiser

All this yelling was starting to aggravate Johnathan. He had worked so hard just for more family violence? "All of you, calm it down! I work hard for you guys to be peaceful and you end getting mad again? You've got to be kidding me."
If you've had the unfortunate experience of viewing my horribly antiquated political views, I apologize. I am a far different person than I was in 2016, so bear with me.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:23 am

The Commonwealth of Tennessee wrote:Johnathan Kiser

All this yelling was starting to aggravate Johnathan. He had worked so hard just for more family violence? "All of you, calm it down! I work hard for you guys to be peaceful and you end getting mad again? You've got to be kidding me."

Brandon Kiser

He felt that old urge to blame Lily. Embracing it he blurted out "Lily is the one that came in here and acted all mad! She started all of it." Brandon looked at his grandpa before looking at Lily as he started to regret his words.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:16 am

Joseph Sumter

Joseph walks by the Kiser household, and hears a bunch of yelling going on inside.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse