NATION

PASSWORD

Life-IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Life-IC

Postby Chewion » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Welcome ladies and gentlemen boys and girls! I present to you LIFE! A character based RP in which you, the player, create your own character and live life in the RP. You can have a family, with some rules, made up of NPC's you control or have real people apply as your family member like a brother or sister. You can be a teenage boy that goes to the local high school, you can be the 80 year old man that now sits quietly on his porch, you can be a 25 year old farmer, a 45 year old doctor, the choices are endless (Note: Realism applies to this). Have fun. Live your life. And don't worry at all about the strange things occurring at the nearby fenced off and guarded Greenhouse business. Also did I mention superpowers are a thing in this world? No? Well they are (Note: Realism applies to these as well). Also this RP will be semi-plot driven but there is going to be flexibility with this. Also for all you creepers no I do not live here. I used to but not anymore. If you gave any questions as to why I made this feel free to ask.

Where?: Walkerton, Indiana (A small rural town in Indiana about 30 minutes from the "big" city of South Bend.)

When?: 2017

Who?: Everyone! We are an equal opportunity RP.

Why?: I am bored, you are bored so why not.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:45 am

Cameron Oosthuizen
Thursday January 5th, 2017 // 102 South Street, Walkerton, Indiana.

The best thing about living across the street from a high school was that you never woke up late. The worst thing about working across from a high school was that you could never sleep in unless it was the weekend. The high school's bell, the methodist church bell, and her own alarm basically flipped the bird to her chances of sleeping in that morning.

Cameron groaned, reaching over, eyes still closed, she started grasping for her alarm clock's sleep function. Instead of that she found the safety on the USP she kept on her bedside. Wisely keeping that unmolested she moved her hand eight inches to the right and clicked the small button on the top. Ceasing the noise from inside her own home.

As she continued to lay limp in her bed, she thought about whether or not she had any sick days, or whether or not she had the day off. It was Thursday, so the chances of anyone having an appointment today were slim. Then again, this was a town without a goddamn grocery store. The nearest one was in Koontz Lake, 6 minutes drive away. Granted the town had a McDonalds and a Subway near her job, but that would only suffice for lunch.

Granted it wasn't nearly as bad as Montreal, nor south bend when she still lived with her parents. But still, what town just doesn't even have a market?

Sitting up, the decorated canvas of Cameron's skin flickered under the light seeping in from her window. Swinging her legs out of bed she stood up, as she did this she consciously triggered her body's production of acetylcholine. Essentially the home brewed caffeine that one's body makes. Walking towards the window, her gaze couldn't help but be pulled across the street to the highschool. So many teens flocking to their classes from their shitty first cars and parent's dropping them off. She closed the blinds, not at all wanting to be reminded of her time in the US schooling system.

Reminescing on her early childhood, Cameron got dressed in something she could at least answer the door with. Granted, it was better than the few years she spent being ribbed to absolute hell in Montreal, the US school system just didn't like to be flexed, you had to hope that a teacher took pity on you and let you use their gym office to change. Lest you walk in to one change room or the other and get riddled with a number of uncomfortable questions. Cameron honestly preferred changing in the nasty ass bathroom stalls than listening to 'Why do you have a dick?' for the umpteenth time.

As Cameron sighed and started heading for the kitchen, a number of chemicals flooded her system. Most of them to either kickstart or retard certain bodily processes and functions. Most of them to help with either waking up, or remembering exactly what she had to do today. Turns out, nothing much besides wait for her beloved roomie to get home and fuck around on the computer. Maybe draw something, who knows. Cameron paused, she always had thought of buying a home gym. Fuck it, why not, that's what she'd be doing today.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Mechadopeland
Attaché

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mechadopeland » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:15 am

Adrian Heidelberg

Adrian sat outside of Casey's gas station, a marlboro poking from her lips. She casually scrolled through her twitter feed in search of the best tweets, retweeting her favorite accounts and liking tweets from people she actually knew. Today she wore her favorite top and a pair of black sweatpants, along with plain black chuck taylors. An elderly man scurried nervously into the store, greeting her on his way by.

"H-hey, Adrian."

Adrian ignored him. She finished her cigarette and flicked it into the parking lot before aggressively whipping open the door and glaring at the wide eyed old man clutching a stick of beef jerky. His brain must have malfunctioned, because his wrinkled face contorted into varying expressions of discomfort, fear, and stiff smiles. She stalked past him and behind the counter, mashing buttons on the register.

"Two fourty-four."

He fumbled for his wallet and retrieved three crumpled singles. Adrian snatched the proffered cash and fished out his change, seething. She stared into the old man's eyeballs, her expression blank. He whimpered. Finally she slammed the coins down onto the counter. The old man started violently and quickly swept the change into his shaking hand before hurrying out of the store. Adrian's phone vibrated from the pocket of her hoodie.

It was a text from her girlfriend, Hannah Prescot. She was a senior at Walkerton High and led the marching band.

Wyd?

Adrian quickly thumbed her reply.

working

At ur apartment. Need u

otw

Adrian flipped the sign on the front door to closed on her way out and locked it behind her. Climbing into a battered red Chevy Z71, she started the truck and headed for home.
five dried grams
how to be safe?
New Amerik wrote:...and Barry said, "Let there be no Spam, and let my Mods rule the Forums, that there may be no Spam." And thus the Spam was Locked. And it was Good.

Thermodolia wrote:
Marxist Rainbow wrote:
I'm not going to spoon feed you. I'll start you out with CIA-Contra.

What does a bunch of Nicaraguan anti-communists have to do with black Americans?

Turaneistan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Turaneistan » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:51 am

Jake's Life

It was morning Jake usually woke up before the rest of the family regardless of the day. He walked up to the window covered in frost and looked at the sunrise, he then walked to the kitchen and began warming up some coffee to kick start his morning. He took this morning time to reflect on his life and where he is today. After the coffee finished filling the pot he poured himself a mug full he drank it black with a little amount of sugar.

He sat down on the couch and turned on the morning news filled with usual stories about the elections, war in the Middle East, the economy etc. He never really payed attention to the news he was rather politically inactive not registered to any party or even taking the time to vote, he kept the News on as part of his routine that he developed after he was released from jail, it made him feel safe and normal, a byproduct of institutionalization. He also liked the background noise as he thought about how his mother died, how he witnessed so much violence while in jail, how he hopes his children never endure what he has.

His wife entered and greeted him she kissed him on the cheek, he replied Hey, how's it going hun? she said back to him It's cold, do you want to take the kids to school today? He rolled his eyes at the question and commented You know I have a job too? She was eating a croissant with some jam spread while he questioned her request, I have a meeting with my boss today, I can't be late. Jake loved his children very much but he wasn't a fan of responsibility or having to do things he knew others had to.

He let out an ugh... and got up from the couch to wake up the kids. He first entered his daughter's room she was already awake and changing when he opened the door she let out a slight yell Dad! What are you doing I'm getting dressed?! Jake responded Yeah it ain't nothing I've haven't seen before hurry up and get your stuff I'm taking you and your brother to school today. He closed the door and exited and proceeded to his son's room his son was sound asleep, so Jake shook him and woke him up Hey. Mom's busy today, so I'm taking you to school today get your stuff and get ready.

As his children got dressed and ate their breakfast and got ready they went outside into the car. Jake opened the driver's door and entered his daughter sat in the passenger seat and his son in the back. As they hit the road his son let out a small question, Why does she always get to sit in the front? Jake looked at his son in the mirror I don't know... she's bigger, older, faster? His daughter turned to her brother in the back I'm also gonna start driving too... Jake let out a slight laugh Listen princess no daughter of mine is going to start driving all the sudden it's dangerous people do all kinds of crazy shit on the road, it's not even a big deal anyway. She was a bit annoyed by her Dad's attitude towards her You know I'm not your little girl anymore. I'm becoming a woman now and Mom said I could start. Jake felt a slight strike against his heart, he responded in a voice that reflected his hurt but also reaffirmed his authority as her father, You're barely 15. The car drove up to her school and he said one last thing before she exited the car, Hey, don't be in a hurry to grow up it'll happen when it happens, and sometimes it's too soon. She rolled her eyes up and walked out the car to meet some her friends.

He looked at his son again in the mirror then drove to drop him off at his school, the ride was silent.
الذي يحكم بأمر الله يجب أن يكون النصر

Turaneistani News: Riots break out in Turaneistan caused by Leftist Radicals, SCUD missile exploded in Gaziantep likely from Kurdish terrorists Turaneistan refuses to reach an agreement with Russia and Iran over Syria, Turaneistani government is buying gold with no official government response

We will make Turaneistan into the Muslim Israel if the Jews can have the Jewish State we shall have an Islamic State- Turaneistani Leadership Statement April of 2017
Modern History of Turaneistan

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:44 am

Kiser Estate
Brandon Kiser
January 5th, 2017
7:00
One hour until school starts.

Brandon was laying stomach down on his stomach. He knew he should've gotten up about 15 minutes ago. Lily insisted that he got up in enough time to not use his powers to get ready but Brandon really didn't care. Coming back to reality Brandon turned over and grabbed his phone looking at it. "Ugh I can sleep for another 45 minutes." Then he set down his phone and put his pillow over his head. Then he heard the sound he had been waiting for. Lily was coming up the stairs to wake him up. He decided to just lay there until then. If she was going to be an ass he would be one as well.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:54 am

Chewion wrote:Kiser Estate
Brandon Kiser
January 5th, 2017

Brandon was laying stomach down on his stomach. He knew he should've gotten up about 15 minutes ago. Lily insisted that he got up in enough time to not use his powers to get ready but Brandon really didn't care. Coming back to reality Brandon turned over and grabbed his phone looking at it. "Ugh I can sleep for another 45 minutes." Then he set down his phone and put his pillow over his head. Then he heard the sound he had been waiting for. Lily was coming up the stairs to wake him up. He decided to just lay there until then. If she was going to be an ass he would be one as well.

Lily Kiser

Lily had woken up at 5, her usual. After all, there was no time like the present. She had packed up her stuff, gotten dressed and taken a run and shower by 6:30 before turning on the news in anticipation for the rest of her siblings to wake up. More terror attacks in the Middle East, Trump- Russia stuff, and that was about it. Lily looked at her watch and frowned. Brandon had not woken up yet. That can't be good. Lily walked up stairs, purposefully making her footsteps loud. She knocked on his door lightly and opened before flicking on the lights and reeling up the blinds. She walked over to him and tore of the sheets. " Come on Brandon lets go! No time like the present! Move, move, move!" Lily shouted in a sing song voice.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:03 am

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Kiser Estate
Brandon Kiser
January 5th, 2017

Lily Kiser

Lily had woken up at 5, her usual. After all, there was no time like the present. She had packed up her stuff, gotten dressed and taken a run and shower by 6:30 before turning on the news in anticipation for the rest of her siblings to wake up. More terror attacks in the Middle East, Trump- Russia stuff, and that was about it. Lily looked at her watch and frowned. Brandon had not woken up yet. That can't be good. Lily walked up stairs, purposefully making her footsteps loud. She knocked on his door lightly and opened before flicking on the lights and reeling up the blinds. She walked over to him and tore of the sheets. " Come on Brandon lets go! No time like the present! Move, move, move!" Lily shouted in a sing song voice.

Brandon Kiser
7:03

Brandon moaned before rolling over and covering his head with his pillow saying "Make me. Your not my boss. You know I can sleep until 7:45 and be at school before the bell rings. There's no reason innerd to get up like you slow people." Brandon continued to lay there unmoving. He knew she would do something to get him up but Brandon would sit here until then. He was tired and had been up most of the night quit literally running around town. He loved his speed and used it every chance possible. Including when getting ready for school, much to the annoyance of Lily.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:09 am

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

!"

Lily Kiser

Brandon Kiser
7:03

Brandon moaned before rolling over and covering his head with his pillow saying "Make me. Your not my boss. You know I can sleep until 7:45 and be at school before the bell rings. There's no reason innerd to get up like you slow people." Brandon continued to lay there unmoving. He knew she would do something to get him up but Brandon would sit here until then. He was tired and had been up most of the night quit literally running around town. He loved his speed and used it every chance possible. Including when getting ready for school, much to the annoyance of Lily.

Lily Kiser

" C'mon Brandon. Get up. It's time to go! Don't be lazy! Let's go go go!" Lily said again, still in her happy voice. She began to feel slightly annoyed. She closed her eyes and a quick transformation undertook her. Where Lily was once standing, a small black cat stood. The cat jumped up on Brandon and screeched loudly in his ear. It jumped back off and turned back into Lily. " Let's go!"
Last edited by Hothnia on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:20 am

Lily Kiser

" C'mon Brandon. Get up. It's time to go! Don't be lazy! Let's go go go!" Lily said again, still in her happy voice. She began to feel slightly annoyed. She closed her eyes and a quick transformation undertook her. Where Lily was once standing, a small black cat stood. The cat jumped up on Brandon and screeched loudly in his ear. It jumped back off and turned back into Lily. " Let's go!

Brandon Kiser

Brandon grabbed his ears in pain and said "Screw you bitch. Why do you always have to act like your my mom. Your not. She's dead." He knew he may have gone a little far but he was too tired to really care. He also knew he would probably make Lily cry but again he was too tired to give a crap. She knew he hated getting up early. Yet she always tried to get him up and normally did.
Last edited by Chewion on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 am

No-Tae-Yun
Yun Estate
No-Tae-Yun
January 5th, 2017
One hour until work starts

It was morning No-Tae-Yun usually woke up before her long-lost siblings regardless of the day. She walked up to the window enjoying the view of the Suburbs and looked at his best friend walking down the street. She wave at her until she wave back at her as well. She then walked to the kitchen and began warming up some ramen noodles she usually eat every morning. She went into her phone to see what her fellow "Comrades" are doing. She sat down on the chair and turned on the Laptop to watch her favorite Anime. Unfortunately, She bought the most expensive Laptop she ever have Causing her bill to get worse. 20 minutes later she received a phone call from her boss or General Officer. She answer the Phone until she respond "Hello? His boss questioned her seriously "Are you getting ready?" She let out a slight ugh "Yes, Sir." He paused for a sec "Good. I want you here on time got it?" She responded truthfully "Yes, Sir. I will get there on time." She hung up on the phone and start getting ready for work. Her Military dress is somewhere in her closet until she found it on her Chair. Luckily, Her Dress is perfectly fine and got dressed for work. Today is her first job in the Military.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:38 pm

Chewion wrote:

Lily Kiser

" C'mon Brandon. Get up. It's time to go! Don't be lazy! Let's go go go!" Lily said again, still in her happy voice. She began to feel slightly annoyed. She closed her eyes and a quick transformation undertook her. Where Lily was once standing, a small black cat stood. The cat jumped up on Brandon and screeched loudly in his ear. It jumped back off and turned back into Lily. " Let's go!

Brandon Kiser

Brandon grabbed his ears in pain and said "Screw you bitch. Why do you always have to act like your my mom. Your not. She's dead." He knew he may have gone a little far but he was too tired to really care. He also knew he would probably make Lily cry but again he was too tired to give a crap. She knew he hated getting up early. Yet she always tried to get him up and normally did.

Lily Kiser

The words stung but Lily did not show it. " Hey, I'm just looking out for you. Do you think that President Trump or Bill Gates were lazy? I don't think so. Just trying to help you. Now let's go!" Lily turned on her heel and walked back out before checking her watch. 7:25. Damnit Brandon. I'm gonna be late again. Lily rushed down the stair and grabbed her stuff before hustling into her car. She turned the key. The car growled then sputtered out. She tried again with the same result. And again. Lily hit the steering wheel. " Damnit!" She grabbed her stuff and shouldered and began the walk to school.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Brandon Kiser

With a loud "Ugh" Brandon got out of bed and in a blink of an eye was dressed. Then he brushed his teeth and grabbed and apple for the road. Before he walked out the door he had an evil idea on how to get his sister back for waking him up so early. Running upstairs using his speed he grabbed a bottle of itching powder and proceeded to shone some of it onto her bed getting it in her blanket and pillow. This would be funny. Then he ran downstairs and outside. As he was running he saw Lily walking on the side of the road. Feeling bad he picked her up as he ran to the school. Within a minute or two they had arrived and Brandon set down Lily. He always enjoyed freaking people out by using his super speed. But still in his super speed with his sped up perception, which made everyone and everything else seem to move agonizingly slow, Brandon messed up Lily's hair and tied her shoelaces together. Then he went back to normal speed and awaited his sisters reaction.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Chewion wrote:Brandon Kiser

With a loud "Ugh" Brandon got out of bed and in a blink of an eye was dressed. Then he brushed his teeth and grabbed and apple for the road. Before he walked out the door he had an evil idea on how to get his sister back for waking him up so early. Running upstairs using his speed he grabbed a bottle of itching powder and proceeded to shone some of it onto her bed getting it in her blanket and pillow. This would be funny. Then he ran downstairs and outside. As he was running he saw Lily walking on the side of the road. Feeling bad he picked her up as he ran to the school. Within a minute or two they had arrived and Brandon set down Lily. He always enjoyed freaking people out by using his super speed. But still in his super speed with his sped up perception, which made everyone and everything else seem to move agonizingly slow, Brandon messed up Lily's hair and tied her shoelaces together. Then he went back to normal speed and awaited his sisters reaction.

Lily Kiser

" Shit Brandon! I've told you not to pick me up! Thanks anyway I guess." Lily tried to walk but was hindered. She looked down at her shoes. " Damnit Brandon!" She bent down to untie her shoes. The were tied tightly into a knot. Lily sighed. She transformed. A black cat emerged from her pile of clothes and used its sharp claws to untie the knot. The cat looked up at Brandon. " Mind bringing my clothes to the bathroom for me. I would rather not run around the school naked."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:02 pm

Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

" Shit Brandon! I've told you not to pick me up! Thanks anyway I guess." Lily tried to walk but was hindered. She looked down at her shoes. " Damnit Brandon!" She bent down to untie her shoes. The were tied tightly into a knot. Lily sighed. She transformed. A black cat emerged from her pile of clothes and used its sharp claws to untie the knot. The cat looked up at Brandon. " Mind bringing my clothes to the bathroom for me. I would rather not run around the school naked."

Brandon Kiser

Brandon just laughed and was half tempted to just walk away put had an even more evil idea he shook his head in a agreement before picking up Lilly and the clothes and running to the girls bathroom and throwing Lily in before quickly getting her clothes wet using a water fountain then before a person could blink he was back and threw the clothes in after her. It was funny because she had yet to even land on the ground. He considered messing with her even more but decided to just wait and see if he was successful in pissing her off. He returned to normal speed and waited outside the doorway leaning against the wall. He loved his sister but she was fun to mess with.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:
Lily Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandon just laughed and was half tempted to just walk away put had an even more evil idea he shook his head in a agreement before picking up Lilly and the clothes and running to the girls bathroom and throwing Lily in before quickly getting her clothes wet using a water fountain then before a person could blink he was back and threw the clothes in after her. It was funny because she had yet to even land on the ground. He considered messing with her even more but decided to just wait and see if he was successful in pissing her off. He returned to normal speed and waited outside the doorway leaning against the wall. He loved his sister but she was fun to mess with.

Lily changed back to human and locked the door before turning to her clothes. " Fuck you Brandon!" Lily turned back to her clothes. What now? Oh well. She had to wear something. Lily put on her clothes, now sopping wet. She was wearing jeans, a white T- Shirt with a light blue scarf around her neck. Lily looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. " Brandon!" She took a comb out of her back pack and began to comb again, trying to straighten out her knotty hair. A few minutes later she walked out and have an exasperated look at her brother. Why do you torture me?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:23 pm

Hothnia wrote:

Lily changed back to human and locked the door before turning to her clothes. " Fuck you Brandon!" Lily turned back to her clothes. What now? Oh well. She had to wear something. Lily put on her clothes, now sopping wet. She was wearing jeans, a white T- Shirt with a light blue scarf around her neck. Lily looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. " Brandon!" She took a comb out of her back pack and began to comb again, trying to straighten out her knotty hair. A few minutes later she walked out and have an exasperated look at her brother. Why do you torture me?

John Glenn High School

Brandon laughed so hard he doubled over and said "You started it. Don't get mad when I retaliate. By the way did you fall in?" At his own joke he started laughing again. Then he said "Your clothes are going to start smelling musty soon and then this will be even funnier. But, in exchange for fifty dollars I will run home and get you new clothes." Brandon said this with a smirk knowing that his sister hardly ever kept cash on her. He just hoped these were one of those days. Even if she gave him the money he might not do it. It depended.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Joseph Sumter
Sumter Estate
7:30

Joseph wakes up at 6:30, brushes his teeth, then goes downstairs and does his homework, he then turns on his computer, and looks at the news. He is politically active, a liberal democrat and voted in the last election, soon after he turned 18. He will turn 19 in August. He reads about the usual, trump, the middle east, politicians. He waits for a few minutes until his dad wakes up.
His dad comes down, now at 7:30 A.M and makes oatmeal for breakfast. "Thanks, Dad." says Joseph, and he gives him and his mom a hug, and he opens the door, walks out, and gets in his Toyota Camry.
He drives for about 15 minutes, drops off his sister, and drives for 4 minutes until he reaches the school, John Glenn High School. He steps out of the car in the parking lot, drinks some water,
He gets into the school, and says hi to Brandon, the junior, and his sister. "What's with Brandon today?" he whispers to himself.
Last edited by Vietmihn on Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:30 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

John Glenn High School

Brandon laughed so hard he doubled over and said "You started it. Don't get mad when I retaliate. By the way did you fall in?" At his own joke he started laughing again. Then he said "Your clothes are going to start smelling musty soon and then this will be even funnier. But, in exchange for fifty dollars I will run home and get you new clothes." Brandon said this with a smirk knowing that his sister hardly ever kept cash on her. He just hoped these were one of those days. Even if she gave him the money he might not do it. It depended.

Lily Kiser

Lily stood in the hallway. Her hands on her hips and a slight frown upon her face, dripping wet. " Cmon man. Please. You know I don't have any money on me. You need to step up and be more responsible. I've been taking care of you and the other siblings since I was eight. It's time to grow up Brandon." Should she tell him? Not yet. "Please Brandon. Do it for me." She turned to the newcomer. " What's that supposed to mean?"
Last edited by Hothnia on Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Hothnia wrote:
Chewion wrote:John Glenn High School

Lily Kiser

Lily stood in the hallway. Her hands on her hips and a slight frown upon her face, dripping wet. " Cmon man. Please. You know I don't have any money on me. You need to step up and be more responsible. I've been taking care of you and the other siblings since I was eight. It's time to grow up Brandon." Should she tell him? Not yet. "Please Brandon. Do it for me." She turned to the newcomer. " What's that supposed to mean?"

Brandon Kiser

Brandon looked down at the ground and then looked back up. He was torn. One part wanted to just say nah and the other part wanted to help his sister. He decided to do a mix of both. He said "Well I didn't ask you to be my fake mom now did I? All you've ever done is act like your our boss but your not. Abd your not mom. News flash! MOM IS DEAD. Don't talk to me about what I need to do. I don't have to listen to you." Then in a blur he ran away and reappeared less than a minute later with her gym clothes saying "Here." Then, hearing the random kid, he turned around and said "You got a problem with me or my sister? I suggest you keep moving."

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:40 pm

"Nevermind, Sorry." he says, and walks away.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

Brandon Kiser

Brandon looked down at the ground and then looked back up. He was torn. One part wanted to just say nah and the other part wanted to help his sister. He decided to do a mix of both. He said "Well I didn't ask you to be my fake mom now did I? All you've ever done is act like your our boss but your not. Abd your not mom. News flash! MOM IS DEAD. Don't talk to me about what I need to do. I don't have to listen to you." Then in a blur he ran away and reappeared less than a minute later with her gym clothes saying "Here." Then, hearing the random kid, he turned around and said "You got a problem with me or my sister? I suggest you keep moving."

Lily sighed. " Brandon, I admit I'm not perfect. None of us are. But I'm trying and at least give me that credit. I'm trying to help you be successful in the best way I know how. Hard work and strive. Please at least hear my advice and try it. You'll be suprised how well it actually works." She took the clothes. " Thanks I guess." Not exactly what I was going for but ok. " Lily turned around and walked back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She changed and put the wet clothes in her nylon bag and stepped back out. " Brandon, I need to speak with you after school. It's really important."

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Hothnia wrote:

Lily sighed. " Brandon, I admit I'm not perfect. None of us are. But I'm trying and at least give me that credit. I'm trying to help you be successful in the best way I know how. Hard work and strive. Please at least hear my advice and try it. You'll be suprised how well it actually works." She took the clothes. " Thanks I guess." Not exactly what I was going for but ok. " Lily turned around and walked back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She changed and put the wet clothes in her nylon bag and stepped back out. " Brandon, I need to speak with you after school. It's really important."

Brandon Kiser

Brandon kinda felt bad now. But he just grunted as he handed her the clothes. Then he leaned against the wall and waited. After Lily came back out and told him she needed to speak with him after school Brandon replied "Fine." Then feeling a strong sense of guilt he said "And... I am sorry. I shouldn't have blown up on you like that. It's just with moms death anniversary coming up I... I miss her."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Chewion wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

Brandon Kiser

Brandon kinda felt bad now. But he just grunted as he handed her the clothes. Then he leaned against the wall and waited. After Lily came back out and told him she needed to speak with him after school Brandon replied "Fine." Then feeling a strong sense of guilt he said "And... I am sorry. I shouldn't have blown up on you like that. It's just with moms death anniversary coming up I... I miss her."

Lily Kiser

Lily smiled sadly and pulled Brandon into a hug. " We both do. It's fine. You're still living and learning. We both are. I'll make you a deal. I'll try to do better and you do to. Deal?" Lily pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes. He's gonna have to step up real soon.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:10 pm

The bell rings, and he walks toward his first class, History, his favorite subject.
He sits next to his date, Elizabeth Leland. He has been dating her for 7 months, they are both smart, and they are both handsome/pretty.
Last edited by Vietmihn on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:11 pm

Hothnia wrote:

Lily Kiser

Lily smiled sadly and pulled Brandon into a hug. " We both do. It's fine. You're still living and learning. We both are. I'll make you a deal. I'll try to do better and you do to. Deal?" Lily pulled away from the hug and looked him in the eyes. He's gonna have to step up real soon.

Brandon Kiser

Brandon nodded and said "Yeah sure." Looking her in the eyes Brandon said "Well I will see you after school I guess." Turning around Brandon walked off to go to class.

Several minutes later.

Arriving in class Brandon sat down right behind the girl of his dreams, Sarah Black. She was the cheer captain and yet only a junior, speaking to her skill and talent.The two clearly had feelings for each other but Sarah was dating the QB of the football team, Cole Smith, and while Brandon was definitely popular and the start running back he knew if he tried to make a move to "steal" Sarah from Cole it would be seen as a betrayal of the team. However it didn't mean he didn't wish. He knew from a reliable source that Sarah and Cole's relationship was dwindling.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse