NATION

PASSWORD

You Start In a Tavern (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Holy Empire of Steel
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of Steel » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:17 pm

Tyler will be using #FF4000
Last edited by The Holy Empire of Steel on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 14, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Dear Sir: Regarding your article 'What's Wrong with the World?' I am.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm having troubles with the bio guys.

The Appetizer

Character Name: Shirley "Ghost" Drummond, also known as Baby Dragon, Dragoness, or Hatchling

Race: Human
Class: Fighter/Thief
Skills: Swordplay, lockpicking, sailing, navigation, spying and martial arts
Items: A cutlass, a rapier and three daggers. Also a bag of gold and a backpack with a map and some possessions and rations.

Goals and Aspirations: To be the biggest, baddest, wealtiest pirate out and eventually retire in style, perhaps even open an academy to train younger pirates Maybe even eclipsing her father's fame one day.

Personality: She's shrewd and calculating, always constantly planning her next move. As first mate she helps run the crew, however when it comes to business she doesn't fuck around. She's like a princess to the crew, they spoil her, she considers them like her family. However she is a huge daddy's girl and loves her parents more than anything. She's a bit spoiled, haughty and acts high class. However she does genuinely care for her friends and values hard work, she doesn't like people who don't pull their own weight.
Backstory: Shirley is the only child of the legendary pirate captain Hector Drummond, known as The Dragon. He is one of the most feared and successful pirates sailing the seas today, with his ultimate goal becoming Pirate King. He had his daughter with a crew member, his first mate Ursula Briar whom had been his longtime friend before they became pirates together. They did eventually fall in love and married when Ursula was still pregnant. From birth she was raised in the business of piracy, learning how to sail almost as soon as she learned how to walk. She learned the art of fighting at an early age, in addition to reading, writing, math and other things. She's been nearly everywhere in the world as a result of her profession, and she has a unique fighting style in which she pounces on her enemies undetected. This is where she got her nickname Ghost, as she can move from one place to another silently and with no warning. Traveling from place to place looking for the richest prizes, she's now back in her parents' hometown, in the tavern where they first met. She obviously doesn't know why her search came back to this place, but if it's there it must be for a reason.
Theme Song and/or Anything Else: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EyM2jcBTW0

Player Name: Elizabeth " Black Betty" Hawthorn
Personality and Backstory: Betty Hawthorn, called Black Betty because of her dark hair, olive complexion and dark eyes, is a gunner and navigator on the Dragon's crew and Shirley's godmother. Or at least she is in her dreams. This girl has been obsessed with pirates ever since she was little, Blackbeard was her favorite when most girls liked Disney princesses. She's always dreamed of being a pirate, sailing on the high seas during the Golden Age and so Black Betty is her pirate alter ego. The idea of Shirley came not too long after. The second of three kids, she's a classic middle child in every since of the word. She tried to start a pirate fan club at her school, but the only members are herself and her four friends. Her life is a typical suburban girls and playing Shirley is a way to be able to look at herself the way she wishes she could be, more confident and adventurous.

In her alter ego as Black Betty, she had helped the parents practically raise this child while they were on raids and she was one of Shirley's first teachers.The Dragoness sees her as a second mother or an older sister like figure and the two are very close. She was the daughter of a wealthy, well to do family and had always wanted to be a governess or pursue science once she grew up. A ladylike and fun-loving woman ahead of her time, Betty is light-hearted and loves reading. Her thirst for adventure however is just as big as Shirley's which is why she ended up joining the pirates in the first place. She had been kidnapped by bandits one night and turns out that the people who saved her were pirates. She was of course scared at first, and was given the option of going with them or staying here. Since her parents wanted her to marry a man that they had chosen for her she decided to join them and she had been there ever since. Through Shirley's birth and everything, so it was only right that she accompany her on this adventure. Shirley plans on making Betty her first mate someday when she herself becomes captain.
Theme Song and/or Anything Else: (This again)
Last edited by Nuridia on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Achidyemay wrote:IC Is UP!!

I know Finn needs a Player. Can I post anyway with her now, because I will get that player up soon. Or do you want me to wait until I'm done.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:40 pm

I don't know if this'll work, because I've never used coloured fonts before, but if it does, Michael will be this colour.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rupudska » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Nuridia wrote:Player Name: Elizabeth " Black Betty" Hawthorn
Personality and Backstory: Betty Hawthorn, called Black Betty because of her dark hair, olive complexion and dark eyes, is a gunner and navigator on the Dragon's crew and Shirley's godmother. She had helped the parents practically raise this child while they were on raids and she was one of Shirley's first teachers.The Dragoness sees her as a second mother or an older sister like figure and the two are very close. She was the daughter of a wealthy, well to do family and had always wanted to be a governess or pursue science once she grew up. A ladylike and fun-loving woman ahead of her time, Betty is light-hearted and loves reading. Her thirst for adventure however is just as big as Shirley's which is why she ended up joining the pirates in the first place. She had been kidnapped by bandits one night and turns out that the people who saved her were pirates. She was of course scared at first, and was given the option of going with them or staying here. Since her parents wanted her to marry a man that they had chosen for her she decided to join them and she had been there ever since. Through Shirley's birth and everything, so it was only right that she accompany her on this adventure. Shirley plans on making Betty her first mate someday when she herself becomes captain.

I am 100% sure that this section is actually for the player that is playing your character in the RP that is the setting of the IC.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:57 pm

The Appetizer

Character Name: TJ the 3rd

Class: Rogue
Skills: Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky, good at using knifes, good at hiding, a pretty good cook.
Items: A trusty kitchen knife and a regular old dagger. Thieves tools, mirror, rope, 2x regular rations, tinder box, torches.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Goals and Aspirations: Finally get rich, find a lovely damsel in distress, ^^looks less edgy finally get a friend.

Personality: TJ is a laid back person who loves having fun. He is quick thinking and not the most cautious person.

Backstory: TJ was born to two regular people. Real regular people. TJ had a regular childhood in the village of Tavernland or whatever the place we start is called, being just a bit to underpowered to become a fighter for the garrison. Instead he became a cook at the local tavern, however he has always wanted more. He wants happiness, and he is a firm believer that money is happiness. He has remained a cook, because no one trusts a skinny, lanky guy to do a task that actually awards big money.

Theme Song and/or Anything Else: For a rogue he's a terrible liar. Theme song: https://youtu.be/qIOaU7Sm-ZE

Player Name: Andrew Volk
Personality and Backstory: Andrew is a pretty normal person with a funny character and a curious personality. He has played tabletop games before, even DM'd one, and is rather experienced among some others in the group. He knows more of what to do and thinks twice about his actions.
Theme Song and/or Anything Else: https://youtu.be/s7dTBoW5H9k

For my characters actions I plan on rolling a dice myself just for fun.
Last edited by The Central Shadow Nation on Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Texanian union
Political Columnist

Founded: May 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Texanian union » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Character synopsis: #3 Admiral-King Mattikinalis Dragonstone.
An 6 foot 3 inch tall Muscular Warrior, clad in armor and belts of weapons. his uniform made of spun Cow hair is black trousers and grey tunic over armor plate and chain mail over an golden silk undershirt. his black leather belt with its gold and silver arrowhead clasp buckle is magically attuned to hold dozens of weapons and supplies. his green eyes seem to catch anyones attention as his scarred and sun browned sailors skin is tougher than leather armor. He wears an pair of layered steel and brown leather boots with black and white scroll work. He is an man of great power wealth and authority in his home nation. he commands an fleet of 35 steel hulled warships on his explorations of the multiverse-world.
He is imbued with an heavy sense of right and wrong as well as an innate knack for finding his way into an battle.

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Texanian union wrote:Character synopsis: #3 Admiral-King Mattikinalis Dragonstone.
An 6 foot 3 inch tall Muscular Warrior, clad in armor and belts of weapons. his uniform made of spun Cow hair is black trousers and grey tunic over armor plate and chain mail over an golden silk undershirt. his black leather belt with its gold and silver arrowhead clasp buckle is magically attuned to hold dozens of weapons and supplies. his green eyes seem to catch anyones attention as his scarred and sun browned sailors skin is tougher than leather armor. He wears an pair of layered steel and brown leather boots with black and white scroll work. He is an man of great power wealth and authority in his home nation. he commands an fleet of 35 steel hulled warships on his explorations of the multiverse-world.
He is imbued with an heavy sense of right and wrong as well as an innate knack for finding his way into an battle.

I don't think you even looked at the application template.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:00 pm

Rupudska wrote:
Texanian union wrote:Character synopsis: #3 Admiral-King Mattikinalis Dragonstone.

I don't think you even looked at the application template.

I fixed the player.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:16 pm

TJ the 3rd has been born.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:29 pm

Andrew communicates with his fellow Homo sapiens using the font FFBF00
Last edited by The Central Shadow Nation on Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:35 pm

Nuridia wrote:Character Name: Shirley "Ghost" Drummond, also known as Baby Dragon, Dragoness, or Hatchling

I really really want to accept your characters, they're awesome and you're obviously putting a lot of time into them. But you still don't seem to get the point of the "Player", which is a fairly central idea to the premise of this whole RP, which is that there is an interaction between the questing adventurers (the "Characters") and the people who drive cars and eat burritos and are playing this table top RPG in 2017 (the "Players"). There is an important distinction to be made: the Player isn't you, they can be based off you, but they shouldn't be you, Nuridia. If you still are having difficulty with that part (I know it's confusing, but the meta will be fun, I promise), then feel free to TG me.

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Character Name: TJ the 3rd

This is so spartan it hurts, but if you can deliver more fleshed out IC posts then there's nothing wrong with this app. Accepted.

Hey, welcome to NS, I hope you're having a good time so far. Or maybe you're just new to the forums? Either way, thanks from coming by. What you're going to want to do, now that you have an idea for your character, is to fill out an application for that character, you can find those at the bottom of the first post in this thread. I also suggest you take a look at the explanation for how to fill out the app and maybe look at a few of the apps for already accepted characters.
One of the things you should notice is that your character has a lot of high level gear and commands a lot of respect, this very much contradicts the underdog-style story I'm trying to go for. While there are certainly other RPs on this site that will roll around from time to time where you could play your character "as is", I don't think he'll be a great fit and that will ruin everyone's time. Here is an example of how he could fit better into this story: simply have them suffer multiple tragedies.
He had a fleet of ships, until a great storm sank the lot, he washed up on a beach and by the time he finally returned to his homeland they had been invaded and their lives decimated. Worse, they blame him for the attack because he wasn't there in their time of need. Fleeing from those who once admired him he sold his great armor and silk clothes and loads of weapons, all he has left is his chain mail and determined attitude. Unfortunately, no matter how much he tries everything goes wrong.
Whatever you decide to do is up to you, but ultimately it has to be okayed by me. I want to help you, and I'm one of the more lenient OPs on this site, so don't be afraid to ask for help, we all started somewhere.
Last edited by Achidyemay on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:41 am

Achidyemay wrote:
Nuridia wrote:Character Name: Shirley "Ghost" Drummond, also known as Baby Dragon, Dragoness, or Hatchling

I really really want to accept your characters, they're awesome and you're obviously putting a lot of time into them. But you still don't seem to get the point of the "Player", which is a fairly central idea to the premise of this whole RP, which is that there is an interaction between the questing adventurers (the "Characters") and the people who drive cars and eat burritos and are playing this table top RPG in 2017 (the "Players"). There is an important distinction to be made: the Player isn't you, they can be based off you, but they shouldn't be you, Nuridia. If you still are having difficulty with that part (I know it's confusing, but the meta will be fun, I promise), then feel free to TG me.

The Central Shadow Nation wrote:Character Name: TJ the 3rd

This is so spartan it hurts, but if you can deliver more fleshed out IC posts then there's nothing wrong with this app. Accepted.

Hey, welcome to NS, I hope you're having a good time so far. Or maybe you're just new to the forums? Either way, thanks from coming by. What you're going to want to do, now that you have an idea for your character, is to fill out an application for that character, you can find those at the bottom of the first post in this thread. I also suggest you take a look at the explanation for how to fill out the app and maybe look at a few of the apps for already accepted characters.
One of the things you should notice is that your character has a lot of high level gear and commands a lot of respect, this very much contradicts the underdog-style story I'm trying to go for. While there are certainly other RPs on this site that will roll around from time to time where you could play your character "as is", I don't think he'll be a great fit and that will ruin everyone's time. Here is an example of how he could fit better into this story: simply have them suffer multiple tragedies.
He had a fleet of ships, until a great storm sank the lot, he washed up on a beach and by the time he finally returned to his homeland they had been invaded and their lives decimated. Worse, they blame him for the attack because he wasn't there in their time of need. Fleeing from those who once admired him he sold his great armor and silk clothes and loads of weapons, all he has left is his chain mail and determined attitude. Unfortunately, no matter how much he tries everything goes wrong.
Whatever you decide to do is up to you, but ultimately it has to be okayed by me. I want to help you, and I'm one of the more lenient OPs on this site, so don't be afraid to ask for help, we all started somewhere.

"So Spartan it hurts"
He's just a cook at the tavern lol

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:11 am

Time to be the woman that gives a quest i guess.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:03 am

Oh look a thing. I'll have an app up later once I've partially recovered from this heat.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Achidyemay
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:20 am

For those that are curious:
Bar mugs
Attack +1

Chairs
Melee Attack +1
Defense +1
Evasion -4
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 am

Any chance i can try to quell the fight before screaming and using the lute as a bat.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Achidyemay
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 am

Higher Japan wrote:Any chance i can try to quell the fight before screaming and using the lute as a bat.

Oh, absolutely, it may even pacify a few people, if you want.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Rupudska » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am

Bloody - I can't even go to sleep and wait for morning to post. Ah well. Gotta rewrite from scratch I guess.
Best thread ever.

Questers wrote:

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 am

The Appetizer

Character Name: Deyena Jadsen

Class: Assassin/Thief
Skills: A competent archer, but don't expect her to pull off amazing shots. Good with her lockpicks, but prefers more... Dynamic means of entry if possible. Can, has, and will pole vault out of and into second-story (or higher depending on the enviroment) windows, and has gotten rather good at it. Rather acrobatic, and very, very good at running away. Has learned old-fashoned medieval surgery techniques.
Items: Cloak, Crossbow, 10 Bolts, Large Sack, Wooden Pole, Flask of Wine.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, although can lurch towards True Neutral sometimes.

Goals and Aspirations: Find a goal in life other than simple thievery for the sake of curiousity and survival. Currently that goal seems to be finding the best wine in the world, but that will likely get relegated if she finds anything more important.

Personality: Deyena has an independent streak a few hundred miles wide; she does what she wants, when she wants, and no one will say otherwise, and if they do, or try to stop her, she'll ignore them and try to do it anyways. This results in her being rather carefree, confident, energetic and, worst of all, curious about things like the contents of other people's pockets or the internal workings of their bodies. She respects two things, and only two things; paying for your drink (the only thing she'll actually always pay for) and animals.

Backstory: Deyena grew up in a city. She doesn't remember the city's name, only that was where she grew up. She was raised by her parents, her father a blacksmith, her mother an alchemist, and from an early age she questioned them about everything they did, and they answered happily. Over time, her curiosity was joined by an independent streak after her parents had to explain precisely why she couldn't break into next door to see what their house was like, and the two mutually reinforced each other.

She left home at 15, taking some gold and clothes and leaving a note behind saying that she was 'going to explore the city and would be some time.' The city became a tavern, and the tavern was full of stories of the world. Once again curiosity got the better of her, and she headed off into the world. Her curiosity naturally devolved into thievery at first, as there was only a little change from examining the contents of someone else's safe to reallocating it for proper safekeeping. The murdering business came later, after she had a brief spat of curiosity about death itself and exactly what was inside the body, and found that killing for bounties was quite profitable and most of the time less risky than stealing if done right.

After a brief but bloody delve into the internal conditions of bodies, Deyena turned to a more benign curiosity; namely, finding the best possible wine in the world. She continued stealing and more rarely killing for money to fund her purchase of large quantities of wine, keeping a flask of her current 'best' wine to compare with whatever she found on her travels. May God have mercy if she runs out of it.

Eventually, she found her way to the Blue Water Inn in search of wine samples to test against her current best wine, which she has a flask of for comparison, for people to steal from and, potentially, for someone willing to hire her for her more bloody services, mainly to fund her ventures into wine.

Theme Song and/or Anything Else: Here.

Player Name: Ryan Gavel
Personality and Backstory: A medical school dropout currently seeking a job who recently moved into town in search of work. Played Heroes & Halfwits with a few friends back at med school and considers himself a 'veteran' of the system, and joined this group to find new friends here. Unfortunately the version he played at med school was altered with many house rules, rule imports from similar games and is generally unrecognisable compared to the actual game. Normally plays extremely sensibily and almost boring, but occasionally suffers a minor rush of shit to brain and does something extremely stupid. Prone to trying to 'banter'.
Theme Song and/or Anything Else: Here.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Achidyemay
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Achidyemay » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:06 am

Rupudska wrote:Bloody - I can't even go to sleep and wait for morning to post. Ah well. Gotta rewrite from scratch I guess.

Sorry about that, I have a tendency to move things quickly. I'll try to actually give time to post. :p

Lunas Legion wrote:Character Name: Deyena Jadsen

Haha, way to work in the wine. Accepted.

Also Accepted.
Last edited by Achidyemay on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yours truly,
G.K. Chesterton

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:29 am

Nuridia wrote:
The Appetizer

Character Name:Kolfinna Henbane
Class: Mystic
Skills: Spellcasting (especially fire and teleportation spells), potion making and flying. Non magical skills include hunting and cooking
Items: Wand, dagger, cloak,
Moral Alignment:True Neutral

Goals and Aspirations: To become the most powerful witch alive and head her coven one day.

Personality: She's quiet and a bit of a rebel, she loves to experiment with magic and is often seen alone or with a book when not in the company of a trusted friend. Magic is a sacred thing to her and it's infuriating when it's not treated with respect. It takes a long time for her to open up to people but when she does she's a great friend. Kind to children and prefers to do her own thing most of the time so she's not very good at following orders.

Backstory: Kolfinna is a member of the Wildwood coven, a group of Mystics, Sorcerers and Wizards (the females call themselves witches and the males call themselves wizards) who live an isolated existence in tuned with nature and the gods. Nature is very important to their lives and they are fiercely protective of their sacred places. They reject most industrialized things and prefer to be among themselves, although they are quite friendly and welcoming to outsiders. Finn, as she is nicknamed by friends, and sometimes called Fish because fish have fins, had a happy and quiet life among them, although she was often a wanderer. Traveling all over the world to see and learn as much as she could, she has a grimoire filled with spells that she collected and jots down from her travels but always returns to Wildwood. The month before their big winter solstice celebration she decided to take a trip again, promising to be home in time for the rites. Never having really been to any smaller cities (big ones yes), she decided to travel to one. She doesn't know how she found this tavern but it suits her fine for now.

Theme Song and/or Anything Else: (Theme Song or Tropes or Whatever Here)

Player Name:[b] Sarah Waters
[b]Personality and Backstory:
Sarah was born into a family with Wiccan parents and grandparents and so she identifies as Wiccan and has practiced witchcraft from an early age. She hopes to become High Priestess of her coven just like her mother one day, however she genuinely does believe in magick and the gods, but she doesn't see other religions as inferior. She's in her second year of college and has a job at a computer company. She hopes to make video games one day and publish a line of Wiccan spirituality books, and she has been a lifelong fan of D&D, and burritos from a little girl. She created Finn when writing a novel for her video game series about a group of witches, Finn was her main character and so she decided to use her for this game.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Free Empire of the Low Isles
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free Empire of the Low Isles » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 am

I should probably post ICly, huh?
"Metaphors have a way of holding the most truth in the least space." - Orson Scott Card

"Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken" - Orson Scott Card

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ever ends." - Schmendrick the Magician

"I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent." - Thomas Jefferson

"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

An Egalitarian, humanist, and a member of the glorious Kekistani people!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:51 pm

Being a cook here will be fun....Hey boss, whats the stats on a skillet?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse