NATION

PASSWORD

Pokémon: Amber [OOC/Always Open!]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:02 am

Been a while since I joined in on a new RP... Let me know if there's anything I need to fix! :)

Florian Villenevue

Bio: Florian was born to Mr. and Mrs. Villeneuve in Castelia city. His parents had immigrated from Kalos in search of work, and found themselves at home in Castelia. However, this did not diminish their love of natural beauty- they were Kalosian, after all. Since Florian was young, his parents did their best to instill within him an appreciation and love for the simple wonders in the world. Their efforts payed off, and even from the moment Florian started talking (his first word was fleur, meaning "flower") he seemed to appreciate the things around him just as much as his parents did. In addition, they also noticed something very surprising: Florian had developed an Eidetic memory. This proved to be quite of a headache for his parents, as he simply loved to repeat everything he read on billboards, signs, menus, and everything else he could read.

As Florian grew, so too did his love for the world around him. Oftentimes he would sneak out and spend time at the central plaza or even delve down into the sewers and sit in Castelia Park. No amount of scolding would stop him from inventing more and more elaborate ways to slip away unnoticed, and eventually his parents simply gave in and allowed him to leave under one condition: "Don't do anything stupid, and be back in time for dinner!" He always made sure to abide by this rule- the fury of Mrs. Villenevue was truly a sight to behold, and Arceus save those who evoke her wrath. It was during this time that he began his journey as an artist, using his acute memory to sketch Pokemon while lounging in the bits of nature tucked away within Castelia.

However, all was not to remain well for long. One day, a mysterious group calling themselves Team Plasma appeared in Castelia city, preaching messages that caused many to question their beliefs. The Villenevue family was one such family whose views were shifted by these seemingly righteous young men and women, and none was so affected as Florian. His entire life his parents had told him how important it was to respect nature and appreciate it- but never interfere. Although the family had never personally owned a Pokemon, their neighbors had. Friendships were shattered and relationships Florian had spent a lifetime building were swept away like dust on a cabin floor. It was a very difficult time for Florian, being an adolescent only just beginning to figure out who he was in the world. Yet, as quickly as things had begun, they ended. Team Plasma's true colors were revealed, and the whole region recoiled in shock. Suddenly, the Villenevues became pariahs. They were already beginning to become unpopular due to their tainted views, and this was the final nail in the coffin. What little friends Florian had abandoned him, his mother and father were laid off, and the family had no choice but to move back to Kalos.

Moving in with his grandparents in Geosenge town was a very harsh transition, but Florian appreciated all of the new scenery very much. In the months following, he purchased no less than three new sketchbooks- he simply could not contain all of his drawings in one! Then, one day, something excellent happened. While sitting in silence sketching a landscape near the outskirts of the town, someone asked to sit next to him. It happened to be a girl named Ambre Fabre, one Florian had seen in the town but never talked to. It turned out, she was an artist- a far better artist than him. At first Florian was envious of her talent, but that changed when she offered to introduce him to her father, a painter and illustrator. Her father quickly took Florian under his wing, won over by his natural talent and love of beauty. Their relationship was rocky at first; although Team Plasma was gone, Florian still bore the scars the radicals had left. Him and his teacher frequently came to arguments over the ethical treatment of Pokemon, especially due to the family's ownership of several Smeargles. However, through time and patience, Florian began to grow and reconcile his beliefs. The Villenevue and Fabre families came to be close friends, led by Florian and Ambre.

Then, one day, Mr. Fabre announced to Florian that he had nothing left to teach him. His natural aptitude and years of practice had truly made Florian a great artist. Instead of a lesson, Mr. Fabre decided to give Florian something infinitely more valuable: a Pokemon. A year prior, the Fabre family Smeargles had had an egg. Over time, the young Smeargle had grown quite fond of Florian- although he never would have dreamed of taking it for his own. Florian accepted the gift with no protest, and quite a few tears. It was then that Mr. Fabre revealed a small secret to Florian: everything he had learned had come from his father and this line of Smeargles, which had been in the Fabre family for decades. He expressed his hope that this young Pokemon would be able to teach Florian what he could not.

Three days later, Lysandre activated the ultimate weapon, and Florian could only watch as the town he had grown to love was engulfed in flame.

In the days following, it was Ambre who comforted him. "At least we're alive," she said. "If we hadn't evacuated, we'd all be dead." Florian had really no choice but to agree. Thankfully, the destructive force of the blast had been mostly centered on the giant machine, but there was still damage. The machine's activation had crushed the homes of several families, and the shockwave from the weapon's destruction had demolished many more. Thankfully, the Villeneuve and Fabre residencies were spared, but that did not stop them from assisting in the cleanup effort. Working along with Ambre and his Smeargle Pierre gave Florian a new perspective on life. Everything was fragile- not just nature as his parents had taught him, but civilization as well. As his worldview grew, so did his relationship with Ambre and Pierre. Oftentimes Mr. Fabre and Mrs. Villeneuve would joke about how the two were going to end up as lovers, but Mr. Villeneuve remained more skeptical. When questioned Florian remained uncharacteristically evasive, only adding fuel to the fire. Whatever the case, both families were happy that their children had found true friends in each other.

After the cleanup was done, life returned to normal, though Florian did not. His experiences over the past few years had left him wanting. There was simply so much in the world around him, and he wanted to experience it all. After all, everything could change in an instant. Several months after the event which nearly took his family's lives, Florian meekly announced his desire to travel the world to his parents. Expecting resistance, he had spent the past few nights working up the courage to tell them and had nearly chickened out at the last minute. Two very intense stares from Ambre and Pierre had convinced him there would be hell to pay if he did not follow through. His courage (or, perhaps it was fear of his friends) payed off in the end, as unexpectedly, his parents were very open to the matter. In fact, they encouraged him to go and see the world for himself. Thrilled by this pleasant surprise, Florian departed from Geosenge town soon after- though not without several tearful goodbyes, and a concrete answer as to his relationship status with Ambre in the form of a goodbye kiss. As he pulled away, Florain swore he saw his father shamefully pulling out his wallet and handing over two five Pokeuro bills to his mother and Mr. Fabre.

And so, with Pierre at his side, a bright future ahead, and his loved ones behind him, Florian set off to seek his fortune and capture the unique beauty of the world before it faded away.

Personality: Florian is generally a mellow person, having had his fair share of fire in his younger years. The tragedy and turbulence of his more recent life has left him all the more empathetic for it, and tries his best to see the good and beauty in everything and everyone. However, he remains generally stubborn and hesitant of new ideas- he still remembers acutely how falling into Team Plasma's lies panned out for him and his family. Above all, Florian prizes beautiful things, and will always go out of his way to see it, even if poses him personal risk. He has a great love for Pokemon and nature in general, and even to this day still remains abnormally sensitive to topics such as abuse or neglect of the natural world. He is young and spirited, and always tries to appreciate the fine, ever-changing details in life.

Items:
  • 5x Pokeball, standard
  • 5x Potion
  • 1,000$
  • 6x Sketchbook, filled
  • 3x Sketchbook, empty
  • 1x Sketchbook, used

--Optional--
Battle Theme: Thought I'd keep it (mostly) simple

#PAV (do not remove)

Pierre

Species: Smeargle
Item (If applicable): N/A
Pokéball Type: Standard
Personality: Pierre is a young, precocious Smeargle. He will often play small practical jokes on Florian for laughs, out of boredom, or simply because he feels like it. ("The 'draw a mustache on Florian while he's sleeping' gag is getting old, Pierre." "Smeargle." "Mon Dieu...") However, he remains fiercely loyal to Florian, and always enjoys watching him draw. Oftentimes Pierre will find a suitable rock, tree, or other surface and paint along with his trainer. He mirror's Florian's love of life and can easily keep pace with him, although it still remains difficult for him to appreciate the finer details in life when not painting them. Pierre is much less mellow than Florian, a trait owing to his upbringing in the Fabre family. He craves excitement and loves to go out and simply do things, in stark contrast to Florian who'd love to simply lounge around and sketch things.

Ability: Own Tempo
Moves:
  • Spore
  • Stealth Rock
  • Sticky Web
  • Magic Coat
Trainer: Florian Villeneuve

--Optional--
Biography: Pretty much already covered in Florian's bio.

#PAV (Do not remove)
Dank memes, people being people, puns

Stupidity

"People don’t think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" -Unknown
"*blip blip*" -Falco Lombardi and Fox McCloud
"SKREEEEEEE" -Metroid #536
"*dies*" -Homestuck Characters
"The fandom has ruined my game" -Sans the Skeleton
"I would like to rage" -Grog Strongjaw
"... ... ... ... ... ..." -Pokemon Trainer Red
On Excidium Planetis's scale:
-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Proud OP of Blazing Heavens!

Roma numquam periit.

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:30 am

Ranoria wrote:Well don't this look fun. Are we allowed to start with multiple pokemon?

Just my two cents, since I'm not the OP or Co-OP:

Everyone else started with one,so why should you be different? Also, historically, catching the second pokemon hasn't been difficult.

on the Devil's advocate side, maybe, but you'd have to make a good case for it.

Telegram Mundeo on this.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:20 am

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Ranoria wrote:Well don't this look fun. Are we allowed to start with multiple pokemon?

Just my two cents, since I'm not the OP or Co-OP:

Everyone else started with one,so why should you be different? Also, historically, catching the second pokemon hasn't been difficult.

on the Devil's advocate side, maybe, but you'd have to make a good case for it.

Telegram Mundeo on this.

I really don't care too much. XD Thanks tho. I'll have my app up in a bit.

EDIT: I did see at least one app that had three. But like I said, I don't care too much. I'd just have to pick which one I like of the two.
Edit...again: at the same time, maybe those are added in after being caught. Eh.
Last edited by Ranoria on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 am

Ciel Fauder

[img]Insert%20trainer%20image%20here[/img]

Appearance Tallish, rusty blonde hair, green eyes. Wears jeans and a light black jacket that he's grown very attached to.
Bio: Ciel lived in the the Johto region's Mahogany Town for most of his life, and was set to take on Johto's own eight gym leaders, but after hearing about something as completely new as the Maderia region, he couldn't help himself, using some of what money he'd earned to make his way to this unknown region, with Raven, his Absol, in tow.
Personality: Ciel tends to see the world in a very black-and-white format, and struggles with a metaphorical 'gray area' between good and bad. On the other hand, he is fiercely competitive and adventurous, which is what led him away from Johto in the first place.
Items:
Pokegear, Pokeball(4), Sitrus Berry

--Optional--
Dislikes: problems that can't be solved by going through them, complicated obstacles
Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFEUfS4r_A

#PAV (do not remove)

Raven

Species: Absol
Item: Razor Claw
Pokéball Type: Premier Ball
Personality: Lazy and assertive. Balances out her trainer's own fiery and excitable personality, particularly in battle, even if she tends to be disagreeable otherwise.

Ability: Super Luck
Moves:
  • Slash
  • Blizzard(TM)
  • Swords Dance
  • Quick Attack
  • Aerial Ace(TM)
Trainer: Ciel Fauder

--Optional--
Biography: Raven has been with Ciel for the vast majority of his life, the two meeting when Ciel was much younger and had gotten himself into a situation that, even without his knowledge, was potentially deadly. Ever since, the two have become inseparable. She's more than capable of defending herself, the question is more along the lines of whether or not she has the motivation to do so.
Likes: Sleeping, being out of her Pokeball, Magikarp(food), quiet, the night, snow
Dislikes: Giving anything more than minimal effort, heat, being hit
Other: Significantly fluffier than most Absol

#PAV (Do not remove)

I'm not sure if you're allowing people to start with multiple pokemon or not, if not, then just ignore the below one, but lemme know if he's good to go.
Arden

Species: Cyndaquil
Item: Charcoal
Pokéball Type: Pokeball
Personality: Arden tends to be skittish around others, but largely feeds off his trainer's own emotions in practically any situation, tending to mirror Ciel's own state of mind.
Ability: Blaze
Moves:
  • Ember
  • Tackle
  • Leer
  • Smokescreen

--Optional--
Biography: There's not much to tell for Arden. He was born to be given to a trainer who would take him across the Johto region on a journey, and was passed up on by numerous trainers due to his skittish personality.
Likes: Fighting, playing, breathing fire, pretty much anything fluffy
Dislikes: Water, pain, anything big or scary
Other:

#PAV (Do not remove)
Last edited by Ranoria on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:23 am

Aleyskia wrote:
Mackenzie Wright

Appearance: The one in the center, the other 2 are her sisters
Bio: Work in Progress
Personality: Generally cheerful, competitive and stubborn. Sore loser, but not badly. She'll just grumble and sulk.
Items: Nothing much, clothes on her back, Eve's Pokéball, change of clothes, food and water, some other junk, and a backpack to carry it all.

--Optional--
Dislikes: Losing, being wrong, rude people
Battle Theme: what

#PAV (do not remove)

Eve the Eevee

([url=Insert%20pokémon%20image%20here]Image[/url])

Species: Eevee
Item: Oran Berry
Pokéball Type: Standard Pokéball
Personality: Playful, very obedient, and very silly

Ability: WiP
Moves:
  • Tackle
  • Tail Whip
  • Quick Attack
  • Swift
Trainer: Mackenzie Wright

--Optional--
Biography:
Likes: Mackenzie, winning battles, chasing things that move
Dislikes: Losing battles, most other pokemon, being confined
Other: Has a major Pikachu Complex. Rarely ever goes inside her Pokéball.

#PAV (Do not remove)

Still a lot to be worked on but rudimentary stuff is up

Looks good to me.

Gaia Concordis wrote:Been a while since I joined in on a new RP... Let me know if there's anything I need to fix! :)

Florian Villenevue

Bio: Florian was born to Mr. and Mrs. Villeneuve in Castelia city. His parents had immigrated from Kalos in search of work, and found themselves at home in Castelia. However, this did not diminish their love of natural beauty- they were Kalosian, after all. Since Florian was young, his parents did their best to instill within him an appreciation and love for the simple wonders in the world. Their efforts payed off, and even from the moment Florian started talking (his first word was fleur, meaning "flower") he seemed to appreciate the things around him just as much as his parents did. In addition, they also noticed something very surprising: Florian had developed an Eidetic memory. This proved to be quite of a headache for his parents, as he simply loved to repeat everything he read on billboards, signs, menus, and everything else he could read.

As Florian grew, so too did his love for the world around him. Oftentimes he would sneak out and spend time at the central plaza or even delve down into the sewers and sit in Castelia Park. No amount of scolding would stop him from inventing more and more elaborate ways to slip away unnoticed, and eventually his parents simply gave in and allowed him to leave under one condition: "Don't do anything stupid, and be back in time for dinner!" He always made sure to abide by this rule- the fury of Mrs. Villenevue was truly a sight to behold, and Arceus save those who evoke her wrath. It was during this time that he began his journey as an artist, using his acute memory to sketch Pokemon while lounging in the bits of nature tucked away within Castelia.

However, all was not to remain well for long. One day, a mysterious group calling themselves Team Plasma appeared in Castelia city, preaching messages that caused many to question their beliefs. The Villenevue family was one such family whose views were shifted by these seemingly righteous young men and women, and none was so affected as Florian. His entire life his parents had told him how important it was to respect nature and appreciate it- but never interfere. Although the family had never personally owned a Pokemon, their neighbors had. Friendships were shattered and relationships Florian had spent a lifetime building were swept away like dust on a cabin floor. It was a very difficult time for Florian, being an adolescent only just beginning to figure out who he was in the world. Yet, as quickly as things had begun, they ended. Team Plasma's true colors were revealed, and the whole region recoiled in shock. Suddenly, the Villenevues became pariahs. They were already beginning to become unpopular due to their tainted views, and this was the final nail in the coffin. What little friends Florian had abandoned him, his mother and father were laid off, and the family had no choice but to move back to Kalos.

Moving in with his grandparents in Geosenge town was a very harsh transition, but Florian appreciated all of the new scenery very much. In the months following, he purchased no less than three new sketchbooks- he simply could not contain all of his drawings in one! Then, one day, something excellent happened. While sitting in silence sketching a landscape near the outskirts of the town, someone asked to sit next to him. It happened to be a girl named Ambre Fabre, one Florian had seen in the town but never talked to. It turned out, she was an artist- a far better artist than him. At first Florian was envious of her talent, but that changed when she offered to introduce him to her father, a painter and illustrator. Her father quickly took Florian under his wing, won over by his natural talent and love of beauty. Their relationship was rocky at first; although Team Plasma was gone, Florian still bore the scars the radicals had left. Him and his teacher frequently came to arguments over the ethical treatment of Pokemon, especially due to the family's ownership of several Smeargles. However, through time and patience, Florian began to grow and reconcile his beliefs. The Villenevue and Fabre families came to be close friends, led by Florian and Ambre.

Then, one day, Mr. Fabre announced to Florian that he had nothing left to teach him. His natural aptitude and years of practice had truly made Florian a great artist. Instead of a lesson, Mr. Fabre decided to give Florian something infinitely more valuable: a Pokemon. A year prior, the Fabre family Smeargles had had an egg. Over time, the young Smeargle had grown quite fond of Florian- although he never would have dreamed of taking it for his own. Florian accepted the gift with no protest, and quite a few tears. It was then that Mr. Fabre revealed a small secret to Florian: everything he had learned had come from his father and this line of Smeargles, which had been in the Fabre family for decades. He expressed his hope that this young Pokemon would be able to teach Florian what he could not.

Three days later, Lysandre activated the ultimate weapon, and Florian could only watch as the town he had grown to love was engulfed in flame.

In the days following, it was Ambre who comforted him. "At least we're alive," she said. "If we hadn't evacuated, we'd all be dead." Florian had really no choice but to agree. Thankfully, the destructive force of the blast had been mostly centered on the giant machine, but there was still damage. The machine's activation had crushed the homes of several families, and the shockwave from the weapon's destruction had demolished many more. Thankfully, the Villeneuve and Fabre residencies were spared, but that did not stop them from assisting in the cleanup effort. Working along with Ambre and his Smeargle Pierre gave Florian a new perspective on life. Everything was fragile- not just nature as his parents had taught him, but civilization as well. As his worldview grew, so did his relationship with Ambre and Pierre. Oftentimes Mr. Fabre and Mrs. Villeneuve would joke about how the two were going to end up as lovers, but Mr. Villeneuve remained more skeptical. When questioned Florian remained uncharacteristically evasive, only adding fuel to the fire. Whatever the case, both families were happy that their children had found true friends in each other.

After the cleanup was done, life returned to normal, though Florian did not. His experiences over the past few years had left him wanting. There was simply so much in the world around him, and he wanted to experience it all. After all, everything could change in an instant. Several months after the event which nearly took his family's lives, Florian meekly announced his desire to travel the world to his parents. Expecting resistance, he had spent the past few nights working up the courage to tell them and had nearly chickened out at the last minute. Two very intense stares from Ambre and Pierre had convinced him there would be hell to pay if he did not follow through. His courage (or, perhaps it was fear of his friends) payed off in the end, as unexpectedly, his parents were very open to the matter. In fact, they encouraged him to go and see the world for himself. Thrilled by this pleasant surprise, Florian departed from Geosenge town soon after- though not without several tearful goodbyes, and a concrete answer as to his relationship status with Ambre in the form of a goodbye kiss. As he pulled away, Florain swore he saw his father shamefully pulling out his wallet and handing over two five Pokeuro bills to his mother and Mr. Fabre.

And so, with Pierre at his side, a bright future ahead, and his loved ones behind him, Florian set off to seek his fortune and capture the unique beauty of the world before it faded away.

Personality: Florian is generally a mellow person, having had his fair share of fire in his younger years. The tragedy and turbulence of his more recent life has left him all the more empathetic for it, and tries his best to see the good and beauty in everything and everyone. However, he remains generally stubborn and hesitant of new ideas- he still remembers acutely how falling into Team Plasma's lies panned out for him and his family. Above all, Florian prizes beautiful things, and will always go out of his way to see it, even if poses him personal risk. He has a great love for Pokemon and nature in general, and even to this day still remains abnormally sensitive to topics such as abuse or neglect of the natural world. He is young and spirited, and always tries to appreciate the fine, ever-changing details in life.

Items:
  • 5x Pokeball, standard
  • 5x Potion
  • 1,000$
  • 6x Sketchbook, filled
  • 3x Sketchbook, empty
  • 1x Sketchbook, used

--Optional--

#PAV (do not remove)

Pierre

Personality: Pierre is a young, precocious Smeargle. He will often play small practical jokes on Florian for laughs, out of boredom, or simply because he feels like it. ("The 'draw a mustache on Florian while he's sleeping' gag is getting old, Pierre." "Smeargle." "Mon Dieu...") However, he remains fiercely loyal to Florian, and always enjoys watching him draw. Oftentimes Pierre will find a suitable rock, tree, or other surface and paint along with his trainer. He mirror's Florian's love of life and can easily keep pace with him, although it still remains difficult for him to appreciate the finer details in life when not painting them. Pierre is much less mellow than Florian, a trait owing to his upbringing in the Fabre family. He craves excitement and loves to go out and simply do things, in stark contrast to Florian who'd love to simply lounge around and sketch things.

Moves:
  • Spore
  • Stealth Rock
  • Sticky Web
  • Magic Coat

--Optional--

#PAV (Do not remove)

Also looks good.

Ranoria wrote:
Ciel Fauder

([url=Insert%20trainer%20image%20here]Image[/url])

Appearance Tallish, rusty blonde hair, green eyes. Wears jeans and a light black jacket that he's grown very attached to.
Bio: Ciel lived in the the Johto region's Mahogany Town for most of his life, and was set to take on Johto's own eight gym leaders, but after hearing about something as completely new as the Maderia region, he couldn't help himself, using some of what money he'd earned to make his way to this unknown region, with Raven, his Absol, in tow.
Personality: Ciel tends to see the world in a very black-and-white format, and struggles with a metaphorical 'gray area' between good and bad. On the other hand, he is fiercely competitive and adventurous, which is what led him away from Johto in the first place.
Items:

--Optional--
Dislikes: problems that can't be solved by going through them, complicated obstacles

#PAV (do not remove)

Raven

Personality: Lazy and assertive. Balances out her trainer's own fiery and excitable personality, particularly in battle, even if she tends to be disagreeable otherwise.

Moves:
  • Slash
  • Blizzard(TM)
  • Swords Dance
  • Quick Attack
  • Aerial Ace(TM)

--Optional--
Biography: Raven has been with Ciel for the vast majority of his life, the two meeting when Ciel was much younger and had gotten himself into a situation that, even without his knowledge, was potentially deadly. Ever since, the two have become inseparable. She's more than capable of defending herself, the question is more along the lines of whether or not she has the motivation to do so.
Likes: Sleeping, being out of her Pokeball, Magikarp(food), quiet, the night, snow

#PAV (Do not remove)

I'm not sure if you're allowing people to start with multiple pokemon or not, if not, then just ignore the below one, but lemme know if he's good to go.
Arden

Personality: Arden tends to be skittish around others, but largely feeds off his trainer's own emotions in practically any situation, tending to mirror Ciel's own state of mind.
Moves:
  • Ember
  • Tackle
  • Leer
  • Smokescreen

--Optional--
Biography: There's not much to tell for Arden. He was born to be given to a trainer who would take him across the Johto region on a journey, and was passed up on by numerous trainers due to his skittish personality.
Other:

#PAV (Do not remove)

Shouldn't you be posting in other RPs rather than join new ones, Ran? XD :P

Looks good, but like was mentioned, you can only start with one, so it's your choice between the Absol and the Cyndaquil
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:30 am

Britanania wrote:
Aleyskia wrote:
Mackenzie Wright

Appearance: The one in the center, the other 2 are her sisters
Bio: Work in Progress
Personality: Generally cheerful, competitive and stubborn. Sore loser, but not badly. She'll just grumble and sulk.
Items: Nothing much, clothes on her back, Eve's Pokéball, change of clothes, food and water, some other junk, and a backpack to carry it all.

--Optional--
Dislikes: Losing, being wrong, rude people
Battle Theme: what

#PAV (do not remove)

Eve the Eevee

([url=Insert%20pokémon%20image%20here]Image[/url])

Species: Eevee
Item: Oran Berry
Pokéball Type: Standard Pokéball
Personality: Playful, very obedient, and very silly

Ability: WiP
Moves:
  • Tackle
  • Tail Whip
  • Quick Attack
  • Swift
Trainer: Mackenzie Wright

--Optional--
Biography:
Likes: Mackenzie, winning battles, chasing things that move
Dislikes: Losing battles, most other pokemon, being confined
Other: Has a major Pikachu Complex. Rarely ever goes inside her Pokéball.

#PAV (Do not remove)

Still a lot to be worked on but rudimentary stuff is up

Looks good to me.

Gaia Concordis wrote:Been a while since I joined in on a new RP... Let me know if there's anything I need to fix! :)

Florian Villenevue

Items:
  • 5x Pokeball, standard
  • 5x Potion
  • 1,000$
  • 6x Sketchbook, filled
  • 3x Sketchbook, empty
  • 1x Sketchbook, used

--Optional--

#PAV (do not remove)

Pierre

Moves:
  • Spore
  • Stealth Rock
  • Sticky Web
  • Magic Coat

--Optional--

#PAV (Do not remove)

Also looks good.

Ranoria wrote:
Ciel Fauder

([url=Insert%20trainer%20image%20here]Image[/url])

Items:

--Optional--

#PAV (do not remove)

Raven

Moves:
  • Slash
  • Blizzard(TM)
  • Swords Dance
  • Quick Attack
  • Aerial Ace(TM)

--Optional--

#PAV (Do not remove)

Arden

Moves:
  • Ember
  • Tackle
  • Leer
  • Smokescreen

--Optional--
Other:

#PAV (Do not remove)

Looks good, but like was mentioned, you can only start with one, so it's your choice between the Absol and the Cyndaquil

I just posted tho. XD

Absol, defs the Absol.
Lumi is my NS mom

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:32 am

Ranoria wrote:
Britanania wrote:Looks good to me.

Also looks good.

I just posted tho. XD

Absol, defs the Absol.

Cool fine with me.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Gaia Concordis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaia Concordis » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:45 am

Quick question: where is everyone, currently?
Dank memes, people being people, puns

Stupidity

"People don’t think it be like it is, but it do." -Oscar Gamble
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?" -Unknown
"*blip blip*" -Falco Lombardi and Fox McCloud
"SKREEEEEEE" -Metroid #536
"*dies*" -Homestuck Characters
"The fandom has ruined my game" -Sans the Skeleton
"I would like to rage" -Grog Strongjaw
"... ... ... ... ... ..." -Pokemon Trainer Red
On Excidium Planetis's scale:
-(Around) Tier 11
-(Baseline) Level 5
-Late Type 11

Proud OP of Blazing Heavens!

Roma numquam periit.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Gaia Concordis wrote:Quick question: where is everyone, currently?

Most of the trainers are in Altorre, the capital city

Eastfield Lodge
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2008
Democratic Socialists

Postby Eastfield Lodge » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Britanania wrote:
Gaia Concordis wrote:Quick question: where is everyone, currently?

Most of the trainers are in Altorre, the capital city

I thought there was still a bunch in Selverde.
Economic Left/Right: -5.01 (formerly -5.88)
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.31 (formerly 2.36)
ISideWith UK
My motto translates to: "All Eat Fish and Chips!"
First person to post the 10,000th reply to a thread on these forums.
International Geese Brigade - Celebrating 0 Radiation and 3rd Place!
info to be added
stuff to be added
This nation partially represents my political, social and economic views.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Eastfield Lodge wrote:
Britanania wrote:Most of the trainers are in Altorre, the capital city

I thought there was still a bunch in Selverde.

Could be as well.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:01 pm

I might get a post up later tonight. I've got some stuffs to do rn and I'm not sure how long those will take.
Lumi is my NS mom

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 pm

I'll post tonight sometime.

Aleyskia
Attaché

Founded: Aug 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aleyskia » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Both of my apps are officially finished.
my name is Cow,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:57 am

Swanduland wrote:
Mundeo wrote:So Alex is going to start off with no pokémon at all?

Um... He'll catch one when he starts?.. Brain you haven't thought this out haven't you! Ok but in all seriousness he will probably get one from a professor in the town.

The professor won't be visiting. Instead i'll be introducing a new character to do that.

The only objection I have is with your app, Ran. If Ciel just had an Absol, I would have let it slide, but starting off with Slash, Blizzard, Swords Dance, and Arial Ace is a bit unfair for everyone else. You will have to go with the Cyndaquil.

Also, the apps with multiple pokémon only started with one, but more were added as they were caught.

Aleyskia, you can make the fakemon app whenever you want to, but I would like to see the new eeveelution app when you have the time to make it.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:58 am

Also Swanduland, did you read the OP? Brit and I decide encounters. If you wanted a Bulbasaur, you probably should have put that in your app for one of us to approve. You should probably read up on the towns, too, so you know how they actually are. For now, can you delete your post?
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have at you!

Aleyskia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aleyskia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:24 am

Fakémon

Name: Toxeon(Poison-type)
Category The Toxic Cat Pokemon
Appearance: Image
Where can it be found?: Evolve Eevee
Evolves From: Eeevee when leveled up while poisoned

Finished. If the way the evolution happens doesn't quite seem right I can find a way to change it but it made sense for a poison type Eeveelution.
Last edited by Aleyskia on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
my name is Cow,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 am

Aleyskia wrote:
Fakémon

Appearance: (Image)

Finished. If the way the evolution happens doesn't quite seem right I can find a way to change it but it made sense for a poison type Eeveelution.

Finished? There's a lot missing from the app here.

Here's the full app, right from the OP.

[box]
Fakémon

Name:
Category (The ___ Pokémon)
Appearance: (Image or description)
Where can it be found?:
Evolves From: (If available)
Evolves Into: (If available)
Type:
Abilities:
Base Stats:
  • HP:
  • Attack:
  • Defense:
  • Sp. Attack:
  • Sp. Defense:
  • Speed:
  • Total:
Gender Ratio:
Egg Group(s):
Natural Learnset: (Put in the order that the moves are learned in)
Learnset by TM:
Pokédex Entry:

#PAV (Do not remove)
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Have at you!

Aleyskia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aleyskia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:28 am

Mundeo wrote:
Aleyskia wrote:
Fakémon

Appearance: (Image)

Finished? There's a lot missing from the app here.
Oh whoops. Sorry, I don't have a computer right now so I'm using my phone, and I guess it didn't copy right.
Here's the full app, right from the OP.

[box]
Fakémon

Name:
Category (The ___ Pokémon)
Appearance: (Image or description)
Where can it be found?:
Evolves From: (If available)
Evolves Into: (If available)
Type:
Abilities:
Base Stats:
  • HP:
  • Attack:
  • Defense:
  • Sp. Attack:
  • Sp. Defense:
  • Speed:
  • Total:
Gender Ratio:
Egg Group(s):
Natural Learnset: (Put in the order that the moves are learned in)
Learnset by TM:
Pokédex Entry:

#PAV (Do not remove)

Whoops must have deleted this part of my post
What I was going to say is that I'm on my phone RN as I'm away from home and I will fill out the whole app when I get home instead of suffering through it on my phone
Last edited by Aleyskia on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
my name is Cow,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.

Aleyskia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aleyskia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:37 am

Fakémon

Name: Toxeon
Category Toxic Cat Pokemon
Appearance: Image
Evolves From: Eevee, when leveled up while poisoned
Evolves Into: N/A
Type: Poison
Abilities: Poison Heal or Poison Touch
Base Stats:
  • HP: 110
  • Attack: 95
  • Defense: 60
  • Sp. Attack: 65
  • Sp. Defense: 130
  • Speed: 65
  • Total: 525
Gender Ratio: 50-50
Egg Group(s): Normal
Natural Learnset:
Start: Tackle
Start: Tail Whip
Start: Helping Hand
5: Sand Attack
9: Sludge
13: Quick Attack
17: Poison Powder
20: Poison Fang
22: Venoshock
26: Sludge Bomb
29: Toxic
33: Poison Tail
37: Glare
41: Last Resort
45: Poison Jab

Learnset by TM:
Toxic
Venoshock
Hidden Power
Taunt
Return
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Payback
Poison Jab
Swagger
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Confide

Pokédex Entry: Toxeon, the Toxic Cat Pokemon and one of the evolved forms of Eevee. Toxeon is created when an Eevee overcomes a toxin or venom and defeats it's enemy regardless, thus using it's unstable genetic code to absorb the poison and use it. Toxeon can be powerful if trained correctly, but trainers beware: it's skin is toxic to the touch and a thick cloud of poison gas surrounds it.

#PAV (Do not remove)
Last edited by Aleyskia on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
my name is Cow,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:18 am

Mundeo wrote:
Swanduland wrote:Um... He'll catch one when he starts?.. Brain you haven't thought this out haven't you! Ok but in all seriousness he will probably get one from a professor in the town.

The professor won't be visiting. Instead i'll be introducing a new character to do that.

The only objection I have is with your app, Ran. If Ciel just had an Absol, I would have let it slide, but starting off with Slash, Blizzard, Swords Dance, and Arial Ace is a bit unfair for everyone else. You will have to go with the Cyndaquil.

Also, the apps with multiple pokémon only started with one, but more were added as they were caught.

Aleyskia, you can make the fakemon app whenever you want to, but I would like to see the new eeveelution app when you have the time to make it.

That makes sense.

Honestly, I'd rather just edit down the moves if that's alright. I can go with the Cyndaquil though if that's your ruling. XD
Lumi is my NS mom

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:33 am

Ranoria wrote:
Mundeo wrote:The professor won't be visiting. Instead i'll be introducing a new character to do that.

That makes sense.

Honestly, I'd rather just edit down the moves if that's alright. I can go with the Cyndaquil though if that's your ruling. XD

Hm...

Depends on what moves you want to have

EDIT: I think any level-up moves before and including bite would work
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have at you!

Aleyskia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aleyskia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Alright I finished Toxeon
my name is Cow,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:26 pm

Aleyskia wrote:Alright I finished Toxeon

And it's good to go!
Have at you!

Aleyskia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Aleyskia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:27 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Aleyskia wrote:Alright I finished Toxeon

And it's good to go!

Cool and just checking my trainer and pokemon app were accepted, right?
my name is Cow,
and wen its nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse