NATION

PASSWORD

Our World 2017-OOC-OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 5:40 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Denied. Again only changes from 2000-2017 and your military is way off. Use this http://www.globalfirepower.com/country- ... y_id=china

I thought you said no changes, period?

They can make small changes like "US didnt end blank or didnt take blank out of service."
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:Varra, want to make Uber totally not suspicious Alliance?

Be realistic. China wont go along with Japan.

We literally just did a whole thing were I helped NATO, do I have to be the bad guy? I'll say we apologized for the South Sea and shit, or that we didn't do it in the first place.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sun May 21, 2017 5:44 pm

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Can I claim that some independence movement had gotten their goal and some places have become independent?
Like Quebec or something?
I'm just curious

What do you think about Somalia.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:Be realistic. China wont go along with Japan.

We literally just did a whole thing were I helped NATO, do I have to be the bad guy? I'll say we apologized for the South Sea and shit, or that we didn't do it in the first place.

It goes way deeper than that. You have to understand that China and Japan are historical rivals.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 5:45 pm

South Vict wrote:
The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Can I claim that some independence movement had gotten their goal and some places have become independent?
Like Quebec or something?
I'm just curious

What do you think about Somalia.

Finish the app.

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sun May 21, 2017 5:46 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:Be realistic. China wont go along with Japan.

This is a different RP though... And that was super ridiculous, you gotta admit, when it happened in the last one
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:We literally just did a whole thing were I helped NATO, do I have to be the bad guy? I'll say we apologized for the South Sea and shit, or that we didn't do it in the first place.

It goes way deeper than that. You have to understand that China and Japan are historical rivals.

Yeah, but not to the point of having at each other's throats like IRL. I mean damn they hate each other......... yeah I see your point, fock.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sun May 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:It goes way deeper than that. You have to understand that China and Japan are historical rivals.

Yeah, but not to the point of having at each other's throats like IRL. I mean damn they hate each other......... yeah I see your point, fock.

Yeah... but i mean the Chinese have a damn good reason why they had the Japanese. Why, like, almost all Asian Nations pretty much hate the Japanese... lol
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:We literally just did a whole thing were I helped NATO, do I have to be the bad guy? I'll say we apologized for the South Sea and shit, or that we didn't do it in the first place.

This is a different RP though... And that was super ridiculous, you gotta admit, when it happened in the last one

Yeah man, that shit went off the fucking rails, no lie.

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:Yeah, but not to the point of having at each other's throats like IRL. I mean damn they hate each other......... yeah I see your point, fock.

Yeah... but i mean the Chinese have a damn good reason why they had the Japanese. Why, like, almost all Asian Nations pretty much hate the Japanese... lol

*Rape of Naking comes to mind*
Fock the Imperial Dogs!
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 5:51 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:Yeah, but not to the point of having at each other's throats like IRL. I mean damn they hate each other......... yeah I see your point, fock.

Yeah the Japanese committed a ton of atrocities but most people only think of the Germans.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Chewion wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:Yeah... but i mean the Chinese have a damn good reason why they had the Japanese. Why, like, almost all Asian Nations pretty much hate the Japanese... lol

Yeah the Japanese committed a ton of atrocities but most people only think of the Germans.

Damn Imperialist Scum!
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Apror wrote:NS Name: Apror
IC Nation: China
Government Type: We put the red in Communis, wait, is that Democracy?!
Population: 1.6 billion
GDP: 12.95 trillion USD
Alliances:
Leader:Xi Jinping(now) Liue Lei(later)
Title/position: President
Picture:
(Image)
(Image)
Family members (Immediate family , numbers and relation only needed): Single
Active Duty military: 2.4 million
Reserve Military: 2.3 million
Tanks: 6, 457
Fighter Jets: 1,271
Fixed wing attack aircraft: 1,385
Helicopters: 912
Attack helicopters: 206
Carriers: 2
Corvettes: 35
Destroyers: 35
Coastal Defense ships: 220
Minesweepers: 31
Submarines: 68
Frigates: 51
One paragraph history about your nation (If the same as irl leave a Wikipedia link.): In China slight changes in freedoms have occurred since 2000 including relaxation on some censorship of the media and less internet restriction in place. Initiatives have also been enacted with the hopes of helping boost the Chinese technology sector but these wont show any effect until 2020 at the earliest due to how hard woven the sector was before.
One page history of your leader (If the same as IRL leave a Wikipedia link.):
For Xi, he's more allowing on the part of his country. Much more chill. He's still red, but that red is fading.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Jinping
For Lieu, she's basically a surprise politician who gained power in the Communist party 4 years ago, and has been accumulating her power base ever since. Once she's got enough power, people may start to disappear.

2000 - DO NOT REMOVE
WIP

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 5:57 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:NS Name: Apror
IC Nation: China
Government Type: We put the red in Communis, wait, is that Democracy?!
Population: 1.6 billion
GDP: 12.95 trillion USD
Alliances:
Leader:Xi Jinping(now) Liue Lei(later)
Title/position: President
Picture:
(Image)
(Image)
Family members (Immediate family , numbers and relation only needed): Single
Active Duty military: 2.4 million
Reserve Military: 2.3 million
Tanks: 6, 457
Fighter Jets: 1,271
Fixed wing attack aircraft: 1,385
Helicopters: 912
Attack helicopters: 206
Carriers: 2
Corvettes: 35
Destroyers: 35
Coastal Defense ships: 220
Minesweepers: 31
Submarines: 68
Frigates: 51
One paragraph history about your nation (If the same as irl leave a Wikipedia link.): In China slight changes in freedoms have occurred since 2000 including relaxation on some censorship of the media and less internet restriction in place. Initiatives have also been enacted with the hopes of helping boost the Chinese technology sector but these wont show any effect until 2020 at the earliest due to how hard woven the sector was before.
One page history of your leader (If the same as IRL leave a Wikipedia link.):
For Xi, he's more allowing on the part of his country. Much more chill. He's still red, but that red is fading.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Jinping
For Lieu, she's basically a surprise politician who gained power in the Communist party 4 years ago, and has been accumulating her power base ever since. Once she's got enough power, people may start to disappear.

2000 - DO NOT REMOVE
WIP

Fixed your app. Now it is accepted.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sun May 21, 2017 5:59 pm

Chewion wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:Yeah... but i mean the Chinese have a damn good reason why they had the Japanese. Why, like, almost all Asian Nations pretty much hate the Japanese... lol

I think most people know about the atrocities that the Japanese did... they've made like tons of movies about it. I mean the Japanese were probably worse than the Germans, since it was really mostly the SS and Gestapo that were really evil, most of the Heer was good, with bad eggs here and there. But they mostly targeted Jews, Roma, gays, and Catholics here and there, and some other Protestants, while the Japanese just were brutal to literally everyone they crossed paths with. Germans at least, often times at least not all, treated POWs decently. There are obvious exceptions, but still...

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 6:01 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Yeah the Japanese committed a ton of atrocities but most people only think of the Germans.

I think most people know about the atrocities that the Japanese did... they've made like tons of movies about it. I mean the Japanese were probably worse than the Germans, since it was really mostly the SS and Gestapo that were really evil, most of the Heer was good, with bad eggs here and there. But they mostly targeted Jews, Roma, gays, and Catholics here and there, and some other Protestants, while the Japanese just were brutal to literally everyone they crossed paths with. Germans at least, often times at least not all, treated POWs decently. There are obvious exceptions, but still...

The Japanese were fucking nuts, I'd not want to be sent to fight those bastards. I'd rather fight the fucking Nazis.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 6:12 pm

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Actually reserve Czechia

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 6:27 pm

How should I remove Xi? Dethroned, intimidated, assasinated?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Sun May 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Wow, you really like doing these, and tag

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Apror wrote:How should I remove Xi? Dethroned, intimidated, assasinated?

Heart attack maybe? He is 63. Actually assassination sounds cool.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Just know if assassination or dethroned, or in any way removed without due process, the other world leaders probably won't take too kindly to it.

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 6:48 pm

Chewion wrote:

Heart attack maybe? He is 63. Actually assassination sounds cool.

I like Xi from our past, but assasinations sound better.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 6:49 pm

NewLakotah wrote:

Just know if assassination or dethroned, or in any way removed without due process, the other world leaders probably won't take too kindly to it.

Well dethroning is kinda a thing in the Chinese Government, or in other words, she got a larger power base. With Assasinations, Commies be Commies my dude.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sun May 21, 2017 6:50 pm

Apror wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:Just know if assassination or dethroned, or in any way removed without due process, the other world leaders probably won't take too kindly to it.

Well dethroning is kinda a thing in the Chinese Government, or in other words, she got a larger power base. With Assasinations, Commies be Commies my dude.

?? What Chinese government are you looking at?

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sun May 21, 2017 6:51 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:Well dethroning is kinda a thing in the Chinese Government, or in other words, she got a larger power base. With Assasinations, Commies be Commies my dude.

?? What Chinese government are you looking at?

Let's be honest, how they get leaders is confusing as fuck to me.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse