NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Chronicles: The Tournament War (OOC/Sign-ups;)[Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:48 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:Surprised to see Blanchefluer in Paris. Coincidental?

She actually doesn't live in Paris. She lives in the Alps.

Edit: Whoops! Sorry! I rushed that bit. She's at home. Sorry. :/
Last edited by Luminesa on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:29 pm

I kind of disappeared for a bit, and that means that I didn't get to set it up very well, but i'm going to be starting a major battle between the Rise and Alermici-Gramont forces soon, so expect posts setting that up coming soon. If you want characters involved have your characters show up with either the rallying Rise or Alermici-Gramont "armies".
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:02 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:I kind of disappeared for a bit, and that means that I didn't get to set it up very well, but i'm going to be starting a major battle between the Rise and Alermici-Gramont forces soon, so expect posts setting that up coming soon. If you want characters involved have your characters show up with either the rallying Rise or Alermici-Gramont "armies".

Watching what is going on in IC. I request that it be impossible for the authorized to distinguish human ashes from any other2ashes.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:29 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:I kind of disappeared for a bit, and that means that I didn't get to set it up very well, but i'm going to be starting a major battle between the Rise and Alermici-Gramont forces soon, so expect posts setting that up coming soon. If you want characters involved have your characters show up with either the rallying Rise or Alermici-Gramont "armies".

Watching what is going on in IC. I request that it be impossible for the authorized to distinguish human ashes from any other2ashes.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but for a necromancer it would be very easy to distinguish human remains from anything else. Other mages not so much, and the random collection of mundanes that would have searched the site of the explosion, it would mean a long proscess of DNA testing and such. How ever, unless they were sitting in a pile of thermite, there would be significantly more than just ashes left, even with the fire in the hotel. Eventually even a mundane investigation would discover that there were no people in the explosion and ensuing fire, unless cadavers were substituted.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:53 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:Watching what is going on in IC. I request that it be impossible for the authorities to distinguish human ashes from any other2ashes.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but for a necromancer it would be very easy to distinguish human remains from anything else. Other mages not so much, and the random collection of mundanes that would have searched the site of the explosion, it would mean a long proscess of DNA testing and such. How ever, unless they were sitting in a pile of thermite, there would be significantly more than just ashes left, even with the fire in the hotel. Eventually even a mundane investigation would discover that there were no people in the explosion and ensuing fire, unless cadavers were substituted.

If the necromancer goes there, fine. The IC post asked for the local authorities to do it.
Last edited by WhatsamattaU on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:31 pm

Chrome Legion wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:Watching what is going on in IC. I request that it be impossible for the authorized to distinguish human ashes from any other2ashes.

Why is Blanchefleur being sent to get the ashes then?
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:50 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:

Why is Blanchefleur being sent to get the ashes then?

I was assuming she would send some underling to retrieve what they could. Or even ask Daruisz to send some one to steal the remains.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:46 pm

During my telegrams with Luminesa, I suggested white phosphorus, but, I see I forgot to mention it in IC.

The mundanes ought not to be able to distinguish any ashes from any other ashes. I don't object to Dariuz or a member of his House doing the "lab work".

If it can be determined by the mundanes that there were no bodies, oh well.

If it buys time for Calixte and Apollonaire to escape, good.

It should buy some time, I think.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:00 pm

WhatsamattaU wrote:During my telegrams with Luminesa, I suggested white phosphorus, but, I see I forgot to mention it in IC.

The mundanes ought not to be able to distinguish any ashes from any other ashes. I don't object to Dariuz or a member of his House doing the "lab work".

If it can be determined by the mundanes that there were no bodies, oh well.

If it buys time for Calixte and Apollonaire to escape, good.

It should buy some time, I think.

It likely will, but don't expect their faked death to go unnoticed for long. This is not a soap opera. More importantly using enough of any high temperature incidiary to render the ashes indeterminalble from other ashes would set off all the alarms that something very fishy happened here. Not to mention nothing of that sort was included in the IC. So yes, mundane science will be able to determine if bodies were there. I doubt any of the people there would be willing to give DNA samples to the government before the fact, so no, they won't be able to tell who.
Last edited by Chrome Legion on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:33 am

Chrome Legion wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Why is Blanchefleur being sent to get the ashes then?

I was assuming she would send some underling to retrieve what they could. Or even ask Daruisz to send some one to steal the remains.

I was thinking Dariusz, being a family of necromancers, could do that. Though Blanchefleurncan use some Dark Magic to find what she wants.
-Alan Jackson

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm

In the hospital for a test. They accidentally induced heart fibrillation.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:22 am

WhatsamattaU wrote:In the hospital for a test. They accidentally induced heart fibrillation.

Oh no! I hope the test goes well. :hug: :(
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:58 pm

Once again, if you want characters involved in the coming battle, place them with Amélie.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

WhatsamattaU
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby WhatsamattaU » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:01 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Once again, if you want characters involved in the coming battle, place them with Amélie.

Question: How much time is/has passing/passed?
Just saw the date posted on your new IC post.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:26 am

WhatsamattaU wrote:
Chrome Legion wrote:Once again, if you want characters involved in the coming battle, place them with Amélie.

Question: How much time is/has passing/passed?

Let's see...

We started on the 26th. Then...

1.) The day when Henry went to find Eglantine.
2.) A day passed and there was the meeting in Vienna.
3.) A day passed and then today...

So this would simply be the next day. October 30th. So now Chrome and whoever joins will simply be a day ahead, whereas Henry, Eglantine, and whoever else is stuck in this part of Europe will be just a few hours behind.
-Alan Jackson

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:46 pm

Luminesa wrote:
WhatsamattaU wrote:Question: How much time is/has passing/passed?

Let's see...

We started on the 26th. Then...

1.) The day when Henry went to find Eglantine.
2.) A day passed and there was the meeting in Vienna.
3.) A day passed and then today...

So this would simply be the next day. October 30th. So now Chrome and whoever joins will simply be a day ahead, whereas Henry, Eglantine, and whoever else is stuck in this part of Europe will be just a few hours behind.

Or they could come too. Assume mesages have been sent out to the other houses.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:11 pm

Character Application.

Name: Lady Sarah Von Kressel
Appearance: Here she is.
Height: 4'11"|1,50
Weight: 103 lbs| 47 Kg
Element: Lava, which can be decomposed in Earth and Fire. Uses a more explosive variation.
Personality:
Unlike the rest of her family, Sarah tends to be a more friendly and open person. She loves her nephew, Henry, and prioritizes her independence above most things. However, one should fear her temper, equally bad as Mercillia's temper.
Likes: Henry, her deceased brother, wine, Habsburg's Imperial Academy, her independence.
Dislikes: Disrespect, provocations, Friedrich, traditionalists
Goals: To end the tensions in Europe and guide her nephew in his lordship.
Alignment: House Von Kressel.
Animal companion or familiar: Richthofen, an eagle.
Bio:

The youngest of the Von Kressel siblings, Sarah Von Kressel soon would be known as the strongest of the group, despite her size. She took little interest for future marriages and formal balls, often preferring to fight so she could test her techniques and ideas. Her father, Albrecht, soon gave up the idea of marrying her with a Lord to solidify a possible alliance. Instead, he decided to put her talents to better use.

As time passed, Sarah became known as someone who cared little for the family's politics and traditions, deciding to live her life the way she wanted. Avoiding the formal discussions and discreet threats, she became the defensive bastion of her family, appearing when more violent actions were needed. This eventually gave her a position as a teacher at Habsburg's Imperial Academy.

Now, with a war nearing, Sarah was called again to be the warrior the Von Kressel needed while the other members of the family attended to the politics and protocols of the question.
Theme: Soon as I find one, I'll post it.

I know it is short Chrome, so if you want me to expand the bio, just say it.
Last edited by Kingdom of Irhk on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here, move along.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Character Application.

Name: Lady Sarah Von Kressel
Appearance: Here she is.
Height: 4'11"|1,50
Weight: 103 lbs| 47 Kg
Element: Lava, which can be decomposed in Earth and Fire. Uses a more explosive variation.
Personality:
Unlike the rest of her family, Sarah tends to be a more friendly and open person. She loves her nephew, Henry, and prioritizes her independence above most things. However, one should fear her temper, equally bad as Mercillia's temper.
Likes: Henry, her deceased brother, wine, Habsburg's Imperial Academy, her independence.
Dislikes: Disrespect, provocations, Friedrich, traditionalists
Goals: To end the tensions in Europe and guide her nephew in his lordship.
Alignment: House Von Kressel.
Animal companion or familiar: Richthofen, an eagle.
Bio:

The youngest of the Von Kressel siblings, Sarah Von Kressel soon would be known as the strongest of the group, despite her size. She took little interest for future marriages and formal balls, often preferring to fight so she could test her techniques and ideas. Her father, Albrecht, soon gave up the idea of marrying her with a Lord to solidify a possible alliance. Instead, he decided to put her talents to better use.

As time passed, Sarah became known as someone who cared little for the family's politics and traditions, deciding to live her life the way she wanted. Avoiding the formal discussions and discreet threats, she became the defensive bastion of her family, appearing when more violent actions were needed. This eventually gave her a position as a teacher at Habsburg's Imperial Academy.

Now, with a war nearing, Sarah was called again to be the warrior the Von Kressel needed while the other members of the family attended to the politics and protocols of the question.
Theme: Soon as I find one, I'll post it.

I know it is short Chrome, so if you want me to expand the bio, just say it.

Looks good, she's already played pretty well about as a minor character.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:44 am

Sorry for my absence, my grandfather passed away and I have been busy with that and mourning, I will get an Abramov post up soon.

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Philosophy and Religion Major

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:52 am

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Sorry for my absence, my grandfather passed away and I have been busy with that and mourning, I will get an Abramov post up soon.

I'm so sorry, fam. Our condolences. :hug;

Take your time, dude. We understand this is difficult. Don't rush yourself into doing anything if you don't feel right. We'll be right here when you're ready to get a post up. :)
-Alan Jackson

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:40 am

Luminesa wrote:
Elysian Kentarchy wrote:Sorry for my absence, my grandfather passed away and I have been busy with that and mourning, I will get an Abramov post up soon.

I'm so sorry, fam. Our condolences. :hug;

Take your time, dude. We understand this is difficult. Don't rush yourself into doing anything if you don't feel right. We'll be right here when you're ready to get a post up. :)

Well I am better now, I needed a couple weeks off to get my head straight, so I would like to get the post I was working on done. Then I will address the new visitor. :D

Celivaia wrote:"Today is a great day. Recently, we completed a project that will greatly help the Salarian Union in it's fight, and while I cannot divulge information about this project, I am pleased to announce that this project was no small feat, and for his dedication, work, and pure, brilliant genius, we have a special award for this Salarian. We cannot divulge the name of this operative, but we have given him a special award, the "Star of the Union," and as an added bonus, we have decided to rename this, our home planet, after him. As of this moment, you are now standing on Solus'Kesh."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Elysian Kentarchy wrote:
Luminesa wrote:I'm so sorry, fam. Our condolences. :hug;

Well I am better now, I needed a couple weeks off to get my head straight, so I would like to get the post I was working on done. Then I will address the new visitor. :D

Yay! :3
-Alan Jackson

Elysian Kentarchy
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Elysian Kentarchy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 pm

Okay I got the post I was intending to get done done. Now I will write the post to catch up with having visitors.

Edit: Wrote it up.
Last edited by Elysian Kentarchy on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imperial--japan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial--japan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:56 am

Character Application.

Name: Elizaveta von Falkenhausen
Appearance:

Height: 5'7 ft
Weight: 124 lbs
Element: Ignis & Aquo (Elizaveta is a strong believer in 'balance' and as such utilizes opposite elements. Also somewhat partial to fanciful displays). House Von Falkenhausen is also known to be skilled in what is referred to as 'Chronomagic' or 'Time Magic'.
Personality: Reserved, cold, and calculating, Elizaveta had taken up the mantle of Countess at age 13. Often suspicious of everyone including servants and family members, she does not hold the lives of anyone particularly sacred since she assassinated her elder brother for Von Falkenhausen's throne. She finds the company of others distasteful, preferring to lounge around in her room instead of being forced to interact with the courtiers. She is also quick to order the death of anyone who displeases her if they are easily replaceable. As for the other houses, Elizaveta avoids conducting diplomacy personally, and instead allows her assigned advisers to handle such 'trivial' tasks.
Likes: Enjoys peace and solitude, long walks through the gardens, and practicing her magical abilities. She is not above childish pursuits such as visiting the beach or going to Carnivals.
Dislikes: She hates it when servants cannot even complete the simplest of tasks properly, and has exhausted the supply of servants before. She also hates her other siblings, a feeling borne from learning her elder brother assassinated her father for power. She returned the favor to him in kind.
Goals: To rise to the top of the Mage Hierarchy, regardless of if her house remains intact or not. Also seeks to complete her fathers 'Time Warp' project.
Alignment: Herself. Her allegiance to her house, given how willing she is to exile or execute relatives is even questionable.
Animal companion or familiar: Owl
Bio: Elizaveta is the fourth child in the Von Falkenhausen line of inheritance, and on top of being female, she was not expected to have succeeded her father in any way. No, instead she would either marry off for a political alliance or aid the family in other ways. Elizaveta was a relatively normal girl that took interest in all of her studies, and was appropriately diligent. To some, it was strange how average she was, but none went out of their way to question her behavior. Elizaveta was content with being a background character, and instead concentrated on her personal pursuits without the responsibilities of lordship. When she was ten years old, she learned that her father had been killed, and her elder brother was to assume the mantle of 'lordship'. A servant had been convicted of poisoning the old man when brought his tea in his study. Learning this would forever influence the way Elizaveta viewed her servants in the years to come, with complete disregard for their lives.

Distraught over her fathers death, Elizaveta decided to sneak into the Von Falkenhausen's dungeon and questioned the servant herself. Here, the servant pleaded that her family had put him up to it, and her brother was worried about being passed over for inheritance in favor of his more talented younger brother. Enraged at the accusations, Elizaveta burned the servant alive in his cell. Immediately, she vacated the premises and returned to her room.

With her brother now the head of House Von Falkenhausen, he was known to be a 'general prick' by many. Quick to boast of himself and nothing like his father who preceded him, it was easily observed that he had an inferiority complex, which eventually led to him executing his younger brother out of jealousy. An act see as horrendous by many, but swept under the rug just as easily. Elizaveta was outraged by the news, and came to the realization that not even family was safe from her brothers insanity. As the unassuming young girl however, she was normally dismissed by her brother. Together with her older sister, they plotted to murder their older brother during an innocent family outing.

The trio were on the outskirts of Berlin along the river Spree, and with their proficiency in Aquo, impaled and drowned their brother. It would of been the end of his tyranny and the rise of Elizaveta's sister as head of the house if not for Elizaveta's decision to turn on her sister as well. She was aware of how easily her brother had ordered the death of the second oldest, and there was no guarantee her sister would not do the same to her. With ease she pierced her with tendrils of water, and disposed of the corpse in the river.

When she returned to the Estate, she sobbed and sobbed about how they were attacked by their loyal subordinate houses who sought vengeance on her brother. Elizaveta's plan was finally coming to fruition. Now the next head of the house, she ordered the destruction of most of Von Falkenhausen's subordinate houses, and laid claim to their vassal's lands. The reign of 'Elizaveta The Bloody' began with the deaths of her last direct siblings.

The years that followed saw her continuing on her fathers previous research projects, as well as horrendous treatment of her servants and disobedient mages. Hangings, torture, beheading's, and live burning were some of the atrocities committed by Elizaveta as some form of subconscious revenge for the murder of her father, and even finding putting people to death as a way to make her feel in control and powerful. Most would imagine she would of suffered a Revolt by now, but the cabals and Dark & Black mages she allows to serve under her are excellent at stamping out dissent. Some accuse them of twisting the young Elizaveta's mind, but nobody really knows the truth on why the girl became the demented killer she is today.
Theme: Elizaveta The Impaler
Last edited by Imperial--japan on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Britannia wrote:
Fenexia and holochrome wrote:I want /pol/ to stay in /pol/.

/pol/ shitposted someone into the presidency, it's too late for you.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Imperial--japan wrote:
Character Application.

Name: Elizaveta von Falkenhausen
Appearance:
Height: 5'7 ft
Weight: 124 lbs
Element: Ignis & Aquo (Elizaveta is a strong believer in 'balance' and as such utilizes opposite elements. Also somewhat partial to fanciful displays). House Von Falkenhausen is also known to be skilled in what is referred to as 'Chronomagic' or 'Time Magic'.
Personality: Reserved, cold, and calculating, Elizaveta had taken up the mantle of Countess at age 13. Often suspicious of everyone including servants and family members, she does not hold the lives of anyone particularly sacred since she assassinated her elder brother for Von Falkenhausen's throne. She finds the company of others distasteful, preferring to lounge around in her room instead of being forced to interact with the courtiers. She is also quick to order the death of anyone who displeases her if they are easily replaceable. As for the other houses, Elizaveta avoids conducting diplomacy personally, and instead allows her assigned advisers to handle such 'trivial' tasks.
Likes: Enjoys peace and solitude, long walks through the gardens, and practicing her magical abilities. She is not above childish pursuits such as visiting the beach or going to Carnivals.
Dislikes: She hates it when servants cannot even complete the simplest of tasks properly, and has exhausted the supply of servants before. She also hates her other siblings, a feeling borne from learning her elder brother assassinated her father for power. She returned the favor to him in kind.
Goals: To rise to the top of the Mage Hierarchy, regardless of if her house remains intact or not. Also seeks to complete her fathers 'Time Warp' project.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Animal companion or familiar: Owl
Bio: Elizaveta is the fourth child in the Von Falkenhausen line of inheritance, and on top of being female, she was not expected to have succeeded her father in any way. No, instead she would either marry off for a political alliance or aid the family in other ways. Elizaveta was a relatively normal girl that took interest in all of her studies, and was appropriately diligent. To some, it was strange how average she was, but none went out of their way to question her behavior. Elizaveta was content with being a background character, and instead concentrated on her personal pursuits without the responsibilities of lordship. When she was ten years old, she learned that her father had been killed, and her elder brother was to assume the mantle of 'lordship'. A servant had been convicted of poisoning the old man when brought his tea in his study. Learning this would forever influence the way Elizaveta viewed her servants in the years to come, with complete disregard for their lives.

Distraught over her fathers death, Elizaveta decided to sneak into the Von Falkenhausen's dungeon and questioned the servant herself. Here, the servant pleaded that her family had put him up to it, and her brother was worried about being passed over for inheritance in favor of his more talented younger brother. Enraged at the accusations, Elizaveta burned the servant alive in his cell. Immediately, she vacated the premises and returned to her room.

With her brother now the head of House Von Falkenhausen, he was known to be a 'general prick' by many. Quick to boast of himself and nothing like his father who preceded him, it was easily observed that he had an inferiority complex, which eventually led to him executing his younger brother out of jealousy. An act see as horrendous by many, but swept under the rug just as easily. Elizaveta was outraged by the news, and came to the realization that not even family was safe from her brothers insanity. As the unassuming young girl however, she was normally dismissed by her brother. Together with her older sister, they plotted to murder their older brother during an innocent family outing.

The trio were on the outskirts of Berlin along the river Spree, and with their proficiency in Aquo, impaled and drowned their brother. It would of been the end of his tyranny and the rise of Elizaveta's sister as head of the house if not for Elizaveta's decision to turn on her sister as well. She was aware of how easily her brother had ordered the death of the second oldest, and there was no guarantee her sister would not do the same to her. With ease she pierced her with tendrils of water, and disposed of the corpse in the river.

When she returned to the Estate, she sobbed and sobbed about how they were attacked by their loyal subordinate houses who sought vengeance on her brother. Elizaveta's plan was finally coming to fruition. Now the next head of the house, she ordered the destruction of most of Von Falkenhausen's subordinate houses, and laid claim to their vassal's lands. The reign of 'Elizaveta The Bloody' began with the deaths of her last direct siblings.

The years that followed saw her continuing on her fathers previous research projects, as well as horrendous treatment of her servants and disobedient mages. Hangings, torture, beheading's, and live burning were some of the atrocities committed by Elizaveta as some form of subconscious revenge for the murder of her father, and even finding putting people to death as a way to make her feel in control and powerful. Most would imagine she would of suffered a Revolt by now, but the cabals and Dark & Black mages she allows to serve under her are excellent at stamping out dissent. Some accuse them of twisting the young Elizaveta's mind, but nobody really knows the truth on why the girl became the demented killer she is today.
Theme: Elizaveta The Impaler

Alignment is to refer to which groups the person is aligned with, not D&D alignment. That said I think I can infer from the rest of the app. Just try not to go FULL DISNEY VILLAIN.
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The lark’s on the wing;
God’s in His heaven—

hi!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads