NATION

PASSWORD

Dragonball Universe: The Hearts of Darkness Saga[IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Kuro Hitsuji
North City

After flying far from the Lookout, Kuro and Amelia finally arrived at the Hitsuji household in North City. With Belle and Garin still in his arms, Kuro asked Amelia if she can open the door, and bring a crib into the workshop for him to put his two kids in. He was not going to let them out of his sight. Without a moment's delay, he went right to work.

"I'm glad that you can help out, Amelia" He said as he gathered some circuits and metal plates. "The others are relying on us that we get this new radar made as soon as possible"
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:19 pm

The Minions

The pair of alien monsters smirked as David tried making small talk. The red-skinned Brench-seijin--the likely leader of the two--floated forward.

"Yeah, sounds like a swell idea," he said sarcastically as he turned to his ally. "What do ya say about havin' a party with out new friend over 'ere?" The purple reptilian nodded as he uncrossed his arms.

"Yes, let's have some fun," he remarked before seemingly disappearing from view, only to arrive behind the Saiyan and deliver a kick to his head.

Amelia

Amelia nodded and opened the door and fetched the crib for Kuro, taking hold of his two children while he went to gather some parts. Silently she was glad that Oozak had the foresight to heal her wounded arm as she held the children and smiled at them.

"Oh it's no trouble," she said as she placed the twins in their crib before heading over to the workbench. "After all, when the world is on the line I have to do everything I can. I can't let you boys have all the fun," Amelia added with a wink.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Sichem
Senator

Founded: Apr 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:14 pm

David & Friends

The purple reptilian's kick was closing in on David's neck, but suddenly, in a single instant, the Saiyan transformed into his Super Saiyan state, lifting his hand and blocking the attack with his forearm. Shockwaves echoed across the entire battlefield, but the Super Saiyan's arm barely moved.

"Oh man, it will be great! We will have snacks, and music, and... Oh, how about I get some tracks from... uh, I can't even choose now, I'm so excited, and-"

The other alien charged forward to strike David in the stomach, but he caught the fist with his other hand, clenching it tightly.

"Are you... for real? You're not trying to act like you're a dumbass?" one of the aliens exclaimed, pulling his fist out of David's grip.

The Saiyan sighed.

"You know, I came here to have fun and all, but now, I just feel offended."

David then finally went on a counterattack, slamming his foot into the red humanoid's chest and blowing the purple reptilian away with a backhand. It's been such a long time since he had the chance to enjoy beating around people much, much weaker than him. Usually, the battles would be constant life-or-death slogs... Am I a bad person for enjoying this? Probably. But what else do you want from me? After the first shock, the two aliens attempted to reorganize their positions for a combined counterattack, but it was stopped when David suddenly appeared in between them, grabbed onto their heads and slammed them into one another.

"And now, you can't say no to being my friend!" David exclaimed, flying back a dozen meters. The two aliens were still alive, just a bit pummeled. The red one muttered to the purple one:

"Shit, this guy's not as easy to beat as we thought..."

"Yeah, he's fucking around with us. But that's why he'll probably be careless... You know what to do."

The two aliens aimed their hands at David, then together fired a single powerful energy wave. David was ready to slap it and deflect it, but by the time that it arrived, he realized that it wasn't as weak as he thought. The Saiyan slammed his hand into the blast, trying to block it, but after a few seconds of struggle, the wave overwhelmed him.

Damn... they combined their energies into one... I didn't expect them to have such good control over their ki.

David endured the attack, but his clothes were quite ruffed. He coughed a few times from all the smoke that was now around him, then exclaimed:

"What the hell, you guys? How will I rule the dance floor if you ruined my clothes?"

"Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you, Saiyan? Did we hit you in the head too hard?" the red humanoid shouted back. David lowered his guard and raised his eyebrow, then replied:

"Guys... I was locked in a blank empty endless room for two years and I didn't make even a single joke while I was inside. Do you... not understand my pain? I have to relieve all this stress on someone..."

"Fuck, why don't you relieve your stress on your wife or something?" the red humanoid was basically muttering gibberish at this point.

"I don't have a wife. Sadly. I should, though, but you're the problem here"

"Yeah, well, why don't you then-"

David suddenly charged forward, slamming a fist into both of the aliens' abdomens, knocking them out then and there.

"Sorry, you were just heading too much into my personal life, and I don't know if alien witnesses can be used in a court of law, so I decided to play it safe," David spoke. "Maybe we'll have a party next time, then?"

Of course, the aliens couldn't respond, and David spent the next few minutes waiting for nobody to speak.

What the hell is wrong with me.
I Am a 21 year old Jewish man, residing in Haifa, Israel. Hatzalah volunteer.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:39 am

POV: Future Sallot

Holding Sage by the waist with my hand, I floated up from the surface, hoping to find the quickest way back to the ship. Fawkes and Spicer were still duking it out - I was no longer keeping attention on their brawl, but with the corner of my eye, I saw that they were clashing with energy attacks, although Fawkes's was stronger.

Where in the world is Koba? It's his ship, he should know where it is... Well, I can probably get inside even without him.

I was about to fly off, but suddenly, my eyes noticed that someone else had just joined the fray. Not only was there something slightly resembling a spaceship in the distance, but two figures flew out of it, moving towards us. And they were quite fast... With my free hand, I pressed a button on the scouter, hoping that it will help me track the new fighters - but it was unable to register them. Not because they were too fast, but because the scouter didn't register them as alive...

What?

"Who are you? Explain yourselves!" I shouted at the duo. Hopefully, they're not hostile - I won't be able to fight well if I'm still holding Sage...
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:48 am

The Cyborgs

As the twin Cyborgs flew around looking for anything that didn't resemble a ruins, destruction, or a warzone they were beginning to lose hope they'd run into anyone they recognised. That was, until, they spotted Sallot and Sage on the horizon. They stopped a few metres from the two women while 17 raised his eyebrow.

"Hey sis, doesn't that woman look a lot like Sallot?" The blonde gynoid inspected her for a moment.

"Huh, I think you're right, but something is a little off about her. She looks..."

"Sane," they said in unison before 18 noticed the young woman Sallot was holding.

"She looks familiar, too," 18 muttered. "I can't place it, but I know I've seen her before."

However, 17 didn't hear his sister as he flew a little closer to Sallot and Sage and smiled.

"Hey Sallot what's going on here?" He asked, ignoring her questions
Last edited by Britanania on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Ranoria wrote:Ciel

What the hell was that?

He had been restricting his ki to fight evenly with Max, but the instant disappearance wasn't something he'd seen before, it was like David's warp, only, well, instant. And for an instant, the other human managed to land a few hits, Ciel not able to turn around fast enough to effectively counter the attacks. Even then, though, it didn't last long, Ciel powering up just a bit more and dodging the next attack before grabbing his opponent's wrist and tossing him over his shoulder in a simple take-down technique. Normally, it would have served as nothing more than a way to separate the two of them, as they were in midair, but Ciel didn't stop there, following the fighter down and planting his fist into the less powerful of the two, sending him back down to the earth while Ciel landed a good bit away, nursing a few bruises from the previous assault.

"You'll have to show me how to do that one, I've never seen it before. I'll be ready next time though." He was fairly certain that he hadn't hurt him with the throw, he knew that. After all, as strong as they both were, the ground was more vulnerable than their bodies by a long shot, "If I were you, I would try combining it with a more powerful attack. You could have done some serious damage that way."

He's doing surprisingly well controlling his power. It took me a good while to be able just to maintain my full power after drinking that water.

"Argh!" Maxwell let out a suprised gasp as he got hit by Ciel's fist, sending down to the ground, but managed to recover half way through. Wow, that actually hurt. Maxwell thought to himself.

"Well, I learned that from someone else." Maxwell told Ciel. "It took pretty long to master though. By the way, that was the first in a long time that a punch actually hurt me."
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:06 pm

The two humanoids, probably Earthlings, got closer. They know who I am, and they knew my name. Even if, according to them, "something was a little off about me". I didn't respond at first, keeping up a mild defensive stance just in case they attacked, but even though they didn't immediately strike me, it was getting clear that these people were not up to good.

Plus, I had to get to the ship and drop Sage there as quickly as possible, and I can't do it with these two people in my way.

I'm sorry.

"Get lost, you two!" I exclaimed, gathering a ball of energy in my free hand and throwing it towards the pair of twins, then leaped back and towards the sky.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:07 pm

The Cyborgs

The twins looked at each other as Sallot fired her attack before extending their arms and fired blasts of their own to disrupt her attack. As the energy dissipated 17 glanced over to his sister with an expectant look. The gynoid sighed and shook her head.

"Fine," she started as she practically read her brother's mind. "But only so she can fill us in on what is going on."

"Sweet," 17 exclaimed with a smirk before cracking his knuckle and powering up to full power. "This is going to be fun." 18 powered up as well, still shaking her head, as the pair moved in circles around the Saiyan female. Finally, 17 attacked first with a kick toward's Sallot's head while 18 struck with an energy attack at Sallot's core.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 am

Aonori

After the defeat at the hands of Bonnie, Aonori fled from the original battlefield, even that landing next to a calm and serene creek almost a kilometer away from the Earthlings. There, the Saiyan woman sat down, filled up her cupped palms with water and washed her face.

What's happened to me?

Everything felt like an elongated, decade-long nightmare. Back when the invasion of Earth was taking place and thousands of Earthlings were dying at her feet, when a group of scared, weak, untrained misfits from Earth was sent to find the Dragon Balls under her command, how could she have predicted that those same people will turn her obsolete?

She could understand not standing up to Spicer or Tabbis. Those were Saiyan juggernauts and they were stronger than her since her birth. Salati - well, Salati was the legendary Super Saiyan, and even though the fact that the same person whom she used to beat around like a ragdoll was now laying her down in bed was frustrating, she could at least understand it. But the Earthlings - those weak, pathetic, disgusting creatures which she had to put up with for all these years - were now following up with much of the same. Ciel, Bonnie, even Kuro, who, despite being a Saiyan, was far more like an Earthling in character - why were they so much more powerful than her, Aonori, a full blooded and proud Saiyan? One who, by the way, should have already been a Super Saiyan?

It felt impossible to her. It felt not right.

Aonori tried to calm down by attempting to meditate - a training method which she would only rarely do - but no matter the effort, she could not focus. Her thoughts constantly zoomed to the Earthlings, to the battle with Bonnie, to Salati, to her childhood and back. Instinctively, the Saiyan clenched her teeth, then ripped a heap of grass off the ground, tossing it into the stream.

But... but this shouldn't be happening! I have trained for so long, and with just as much vigor as Spicer, Salati and the others! I spend my entire life trying to become stronger, I uphold my Saiyan heritage... but how can it all be for nothing?! Surpassed by a bunch of lesser races?!

Am I destined to become a housewife for the rest of my life?

Is that what the Universe has conspired to turn me into?

Well, if it did, then I won't let that happen...

I have as much of a right to become the strongest in the Universe as any other Saiyan. Just you watch...

I can help with that, lady.

This was so shocking that Aonori almost immediately leaped back, frantically looking around. Someone just talked to her! But there was nobody around her...

"Hey! Get back here! Show yourself!" she exclaimed.

Relax, I am speaking to you telepathically. You don't know who I am, but that's okay, I didn't really expect you to. I am Azrael, the Fallen Angel.

"Okay... then what the hell do you want from me, 'Azrael'? Interested in getting your ass kicked?"

Don't speak like that to me, Aonori. My magical abilities are unrivaled in the Universe - and perhaps I could interest you in the offer to having your wish granted?

Aonori's attitude was quick to change. "...How so?"

You've been thinking of the Earthlings, and your partner, I heard your thoughts. You are frustrated with your perceived weakness and obsolescence, and you fear being thrown to the dustbin of history. What you want is power beyond imagination, and I can grant it to you in the blink of an eye.

"I don't know if I should trust a guy I've never met before who has supposedly been eavesdropping on my personal thoughts. Sounds way too Orwellian if you ask me."

Of course, I am not forcing you to accept. Just don't come crawling to me when even your children start surpassing you...

Azrael was very quick to trigger Aonori with those words. "F-fine, fine, I'll consider it! But... you couldn't possibly be giving this away from free, right? You want something in return? For your information, I've already sold my soul to Salati, so that's not an option."

Oh, yes, I want something in return, but I have no need for your soul. It's not even anything bad, really. I will just want you to first use the power I will give to you to complete a few tasks for me.

"And what if I refuse to do the tasks?"

Oh, trust me, I'll make sure you don't refuse - and besides, I'm sure you will enjoy your tasks. I bet you secretly wish to do them anyway.

"Well... it doesn't sound too bad now that you explain it, but it still sounds rather fishy. Well, um..."

Well, your other option is continuing to remain the weakest of the Saiyans.

"I... I... I accept! What do I need to do, um, Azrael?"

You have gained a powerful ally, Aonori. Sit tight, the procedure will be quick.

About two of three seconds later, Aonori's ki began to rapidly increase. A dark purple aura appeared around her, growing with every moment. She could only watch with confusion and shock as her power grew dozens of time above her original strength, and not only that, but Azrael also left a mark on her. A few moments later, the massive aura, whose effects were visible from as far as the site of the battle between Ciel and Maxwell, vanished, and Aonori dropped back on the her knees, panting a little, barely able to comprehend the power that was suddenly given to her...

Welcome to my army, Aonori.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:30 am

The Future - Future Koba
    Luna

Approximately 15 minutes after he was flung into the building by Spicer's apparently "new" oozaru-like form, Koba rose from the crumbling ruins of the building, slabs of concrete, metal wires, and ash all siding off his body as he grunted, rubbing the now not-so-obvious mark on the side of his forehead. From what he could recall, he was slugged in the face by Spicer while fighting the ape monster that was formerly the elder Saiyan, then, after seeing stars, went out cold for what seemed to be only 5 seconds for him.

Still, he was groggy, and his head hurt like hell, forcing him to sheepishly fly across the battlefield in search of his comrades. More importantly, to search for -

"Shit. Spicer." He paused his thoughts and his flight simultaneously as he whipped his head around. With that form he was in,, Sallot wouldn't survive a second against him unless she went berserk, which would likely result in the deaths of everyone there, friend, foe, and planet itself alike. If anyone was gonna get to her first, it was gonna be Koba. Not some monkey human thing. Not when he was up.

Not that I like her or anythin', but still...

Mid-flight, he looked to his right, slowing down to witness two figures duking it out in the distance. A quick activation of his cybernetic eyepatch showed two huge power levels, instantly recognizable as Spicer and, finally, god damn Fawkes. "About damn time that full metal bitch-arse fuck got his behind down here. I'll leave him to wipe his boot over that monkey fuck."

Now... where's Sallot then?

He locked on to an object flying towards his ship. Specifically, two objects: Sallot and Sage. Oh. There she is. But what's she doing?

The Saiyan woman had fired and energy attack towards two strange individuals. At first, he attempted to estimate their power levels in order to make sure he knew what he was stepping into, but soon called this off when he saw that the two gave off no ki signature.

In fact, they gave off no signature, aside from thermal and other practical targeting visions. The only thing that they gave off to him was the vibes that these two were up to no good; this was solidified when they suddenly rushed and began to circle Sallot.

Not on his watch.

Koba's feet dug into the ground as he blasted off, leaving behind a crumbling city block on his waste as he picked up speed and closed in towards the nearest one or the duo: a female firing an enemy blast at Sallot attempted to towards his ship. He arced upwards as he performed a backwards aerial roll over the three, sending out his leg in a bicycle kick to deflect the attack in question as it sped towards Sallot. As for the kick, Koba attempted to take the blow himself, quickly powering up as said kick slammed into his arm that had been put out over his neck as a block.

This was a risky move indeed. He let himself open to two new, and evidently strong opponents, but at least Sallot had the package so they could get out finally. Pushing the male twin's leg down with his arm, Koba assumed a glare on his opponents, growing.

"You two kiddies look lost. Allow me to direct you lot back to the right path, otherwise known as six feet under this pathetic planet."

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:46 am

The twins quite easily dissipated my energy attack with a blast of their own, and they didn't seem to be phased by it at all.

Who are these people? Why are they even here? What is their deal?

I didn't get an answer to those questions - perhaps I should have actually asked them. Instead, the twins rushed to attack me. I instinctively let go of Sage and moved to black the male warrior's kick with my elbow, but, thankfully, Koba intervened to stop the other twin's energy blast. And spouting some hostile comments along the way.

"Maybe not so brutally, but yes, we will deal with you without a problem..."

I definitely lacked Koba's verbal capability in that regard.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Ciel

He had just formed a ball of ki in his hand to hurl towards Maxwell when he felt it. It was as if an alarm went off in his head when Aonori's ki increased easily tenfold, and when his eyes looked in her direction, he noticed the aura that had appeared around her. "What in the hell?" For a moment, he considered the possibility that she had transformed into a Super Saiyan, but this didn't feel quite the same, and the aura didn't match that golden, glorious aura he'd seen from the others in the same state. It was more of a violet inferno than anything else.

"Sorry to cut our battle short," the orb disappeared in Ciel's hand, "But I think this is worth investigating."

In a burst of emerald flame, the earthling darted off to where Aonori had run off to in order to figure out what had happened. "Are you alright?" Of course, the destruction caused by her explosion of power was evident, the surrounding area stripped of life, but the Saiyan was on all fours, which, in his experience, wasn't normally a sign of good health. "What happened? I didn't think you were strong enough to produce that much ki."
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom
Champions: NSCF 20, 22, 27, 29, 30. World Bowl 42, 43, 46, WBC 57

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:05 pm

The Cyborgs

Sallot's initial response to the Cyborg attacks was what they expected: she dropped Sage to defend against the two-pronged assault. As the half-Saiyan became free form her hold, she floated slightly backwards and glanced at the pair of warriors with a smirk.

"I don't know who these two are, but I'm glad they showed," she remarked. However, her new found optimism sunk when Koba arrived and blocked an attack attack. The gynoid blew some hair out of her face and turned to her brother.

"He looks a lot like Itaku. Probably the same species. You handle him while I take Sallot." The android nodded to his sister and powered up again as he charged the Heran at full speed. 18 turned to Sage and gestured to Sallot.

"Shall we?" she asked as the Princess nodded and powered up. Sage fired off a few ki blasts while 18's hand turned a blueish colour before discharging a power blitz of her own.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Aonori

The Saiyan woman was quick to stand up, raising her eyes towards the skies and taking a few breaths through her nose. Around this time, the sound of feet landing on the ground and Ciel's voice to follow it up indicated to her that the Earthlings have arrived.

"It feels so serene... This power..." she muttered to nobody in particular.

Alright, my girl, you have work to do. I will drag you to where you need to be in a moment, but for now - how about you deal with those worms behind you?

Aonori took a slight glance towards the Earthlings. "Oh. I had a guess that you'd want me to do that... You see through me like glass."

Her tone was somewhat different from her usual type of speech. Whereas her normal tone was fiery and energetic, if not quite brash, it felt calm and smooth now... and almost devillish. Aonori smirked, then turned her body around, first facing Ciel.

She didn't say or do anything for a few seconds, but the suddenly charged forward out of nowhere to attack the hopefully unsuspecting Ciel with a punch to the chin.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:58 am

Ciel

He definitely wasn't ready for her to attack him out of the blue, even with how weird this whole situation was. As a result, when Aonori came charging up, Ciel's eyes briefly went wide just before she struck, sending him reeling, rubbing the afflicted area with his hand and scowling in reply.

"What the hell was that for?" Ciel's eyes looked back to the Saiyan woman, who was starting to scare him just a bit. "If you could at least try to explain to me what's going on, that'd be really helpful."

Of course she didn't say anything, so he powered up just a bit, viridescent flames twisting and turning about his form. His chin was bleeding already, which was annoying, but he didn't mind that so much, trying to think about what was going on here. The earthling couldn't tell if she was just testing her new power, or if perhaps she had gone insane after being defeated by Bonnie. In any event, he was still far stronger than she was, if his senses were right.

I've got a bad feeling about this...
Fan of football, the Murican kind. But soccer is cool too! Just not really my thing. C(:^D/-<
I go by Ran. Unless, of course, you want to type out Ranoria. That's your decision.
Lumi is my NS mom

Hosting: Co-Host WB 44, 47, Host WB 46, plus some NSCAA/NSCF conferences here and there

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:12 am

Before I could reposition myself to attack the two newcomers again, they moved back and attacked a second time, only this time Sage had joined the-

Wait, Sage? I checked by grip. There was nothing there. She escaped. These two... did they come here to rescue her? Most certainly...

Both Sage and the female twin fired energy attacks at me. Ah, that's easy. I raised my arms and formed a bubble shield around me to deflect the attacks, and as soon as it faded, I moved my hands to the front, firing my own barrage of energy blasts at the two opponents.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:09 am

Botarah

The Lookout

Botarah descended once again through the atmosphere of earth. Before he went to business, he had to make a quick stop. He flew over deep into the mountains and found a small cave. He entered the cave and found what seemed to be a grave. In fact, it was a grave.

He sat down next to the grave and said "im sorry. Im sorry I couldnt save you. It was my fault. It was all my fault. But I promise, I will always protect her. No matter the cost, she will be safe. Now and forever, nothing will ever harm her. I swear by my life that she will never be touched by anyone. I will kill anyone who threatens her. Brutally and painfully. Nobody will hurt her. Nobody."

Botarah felt the rage flowing through him once again. He felt hatred once again taking control. But he let it, because it empowered him. It gave him strength, and it was because of the fallen that he could protect the one he loved.

Botarah stood up from the grave and flew out of the cavern towards his business destination.

Botarah arrived at the lookout and saw the place in its glory. But he wasn't here to admire the scenery. In fact, he came to make a bit of his own scenery.

Botarah charged up ki in his hand and sent it towards the lookout, creating a large crater and sending pieces of the lookout everywhere. He did it again, and then again, and then again. He began to destroy the lookout one blast at a time.

"It is time for carnage" Botarah said, smiling devilishly.
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Aonori

The Saiyan woman smirked, watching as Ciel stood there shocked by her sudden strike. She even drew blood from him. Now that's a bonus. A satisfying one, too.

"So then, Ciel," Aonori muttered, moving into a combat stance. "Back when you were trailing after Salati and watching scared, I couldn't have thought that our "relationship" would end in this. If you could even call it one. I hardly know you."

The Saiyan didn't wait long, once again charging forward, but this time to trip him by sweeping across his feet and then, if it's successful, blowing him away with a point-blank energy attack.

Ranoria
Post Marshal

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ranoria » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Sichem wrote:Aonori

The Saiyan woman smirked, watching as Ciel stood there shocked by her sudden strike. She even drew blood from him. Now that's a bonus. A satisfying one, too.

"So then, Ciel," Aonori muttered, moving into a combat stance. "Back when you were trailing after Salati and watching scared, I couldn't have thought that our "relationship" would end in this. If you could even call it one. I hardly know you."

The Saiyan didn't wait long, once again charging forward, but this time to trip him by sweeping across his feet and then, if it's successful, blowing him away with a point-blank energy attack.

Ciel

What in the hell has gotten into her?

"If you could kindly explain just what's going on," the earthling zipped higher into the air, still much faster than she was, but not willing to attack, either, until he knew why she was suddenly trying to tear his throat, "That'd be helpful. And for the record, this is just one more reason that I like David a hell of a lot better than you."

Once he saw her preparing to fire an energy blast, still too close for him to dodge, Ciel scowled. Alright. Enough of this bullshit.

He drew back his mechanical arm, batting the energy blast into the sky without too much effort, his own aura flaring up. Even if she couldn't sense his ki, it wasn't hard to tell just how large the gap was between them, for now, at least. "I'm going to ask you one more time to tell me what's going on," he adopted a stance not unlike a fighter, hands extended just slightly, ready to ball into fists or to grapple if necessary, "If you don't oblige, I;m going to have to hurt you, and I don't want to do that."

The human's eyes narrowed as lightning whipped about his body, his confusion only growing with every passing moment.

"Now please, explain to me why you've pulled a Tabbis and gone turncoat. I beat him into the dirt for it, and I really don't want to have to do that to a woman."
Lumi is my NS mom

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:57 pm

18 and Sage

Their attacks against Sallot a failure, the female warriors dodged her next attack by separating out. 18 glanced over to her new ally and felt a sense of camaraderie with her.

"Hey kid," she shouted over to Sage as the female demi-Saiyan charged up and fired a destructo disc. "You're pretty good. Who taught you to fight like that?"

The movements are familiar, 18 mused as she fired up an attack disc of her own to launch at Sallot.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:02 am

As I should have expected, Sage and the mysterious female dodged my energy barrage without much of a problem, and then counterattacked with their own ki attacks. I leaped to the side and dodged the twin's disc without much of a problem, but I only noticed Sage's attack at the last second, moving back and having a few of the hairs above my forehead cut off and falling in front of my eyes.

That was close...

"Sage, what the..." I tried to muster a sentence. "Are you trying to kill me now?!"

Wait, what.

Why should I expect anything else from her?

She is a traitor, a filthy traitor.

Forget about the past. It's gone.

If she wants to kill, then I have no choice but to respond with the same.

I raised my hands, generating two disks of energy above the palms, then tossed them forward, locking one towards Sage and the other to the mysterious woman.
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:53 pm

Sage and 18

The blonde half-Saiyan looked over at her new ally, still a little unsure why or how this powerful warrior arrived to help her, and shot her a smile.

"Thanks, my dad taught me," she managed to get out before Sallot counter-attacked with her own energy disk. Sage barely dodged in time as the paper thing saucer cut a bit of her shoulder. 18 fared little better, managing to escape with a leg wound a little deeper than Sage's, much to the gynoid's annoyance. 18 snarled at Sallot and powered up to her maximum and raced a full speed at the Saiyan warrior with a left hook.

"Take this you Saiyan bitch," 18 roared.

Sichem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sichem » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 pm

David

After the uneventful battle against two minions in the sky, David continued to search for anyone else landing in their turf, while at the same time searching for even a single Dragon Ball. But be found neither, and then eventually turned back, moving towards North City, where Kuro and Amelia continued their work.

David calmly walked into the workshop, saying:

"Frontline clear. There were a few mooks running around, but they are no longer a threat. How's the Dragon Radar going?" David took a look around. "Doesn't look lik-"

"That bitch." The Saiyan muttered after he sensed a familiar power level.

Why couldn't that pink bubblegum monster stay dead for Kai's sake? I swear, I'll have Tabella argue with him and see how she feels...

-

Aonori

The Saiyan woman, seeing that Ciel was still standing and was now much more powerful than her, stopped smirking, and the arrogance was quick to fade. She ignored his constant repeating questions - there were more important matters at hand.

"What the fuck, Azrael?!" she exclaimed, looking to the ground below. "Is THIS what great power is to you? I have hardly grown any stronger compared to before."

Calm down, calm down. I cannot release all of your potential power immediately - but as soon as you do a task for me, you'll obtain it.

"Oh, so you put the rest under a paywall now?!"

To an outsider, it would appear as if Aonori is shouting at the ground.

Could you wait a single moment? I'm preparing for something.

"Wait what? ... Hey, where did you go? Speak to m-"

In that moment, a dark aura engulfed the Saiyan, and less than a second later, she completely vanished from the World of the Kais, then reappeared above the Lookout, not far from Botarah.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:53 am

The result of my dual energy disc attack was far from what I expected - both Sage and the mysterious warrior dodged the attacks with minor injuries, and the latter suddenly charged in a fit of rage towards me.

And insulting me! Calling me a "bitch"!

Why?!

How do I respond...

I moved my hands to my right to catch her left hook, and although I managed to avoid getting hit, it was definitely a struggle. This woman is very powerful, supernaturally so.

"Y-you too," I mustered a response to the woman, then, grabbing tight onto her fist, began to spin her around in order to toss her back to Sage.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 pm

North Kai

After Aonori's sudden increase in power and her attack on Ciel, the North Kai moved quickly to the location where the three remaining heroes were. He arrived too late to prevent her escape into the Living Realm. The rotund green creature frowned.

"This can't be good," he muttered with a sigh, before looking at the three. "You might need to pursue her."

Amelia

"Something wrong?" the Lunar Queen inquired when David returned. She placed a few components down on the workbench as she shifted her body to get a batter look at David. It was clear something was distressing him.

"If you have to go, Kuro and I can handle," she told the Saiyan.

Sage

The young half-Saiyan had little time to react as she felt the entire Lookout shake from the Majin's attack. Sage fell to the ground and tried supporting herself and understand what was happening as the Namekian Guardian returned to the main pavilion while the children remained near the Chamber door. Oozak looked up to find Botarah of people attack. Frowning, Oozak flew up to meet the Majin and smirked.

"I suggest you stop attack my home. If I die, so do the Dragon Balls, or have you forgotten?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse