NATION

PASSWORD

You Against the World (OOC|Multiverse|Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

You Against the World (OOC|Multiverse|Closed)

Postby What Has Been Lost » Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm

You wake up on a cold floor. The room around you is bare and unfamiliar. You can't remember anything, not even who you are. Spray painted on the wall facing you are words: Kill or be Killed.
You look at yourself. You notice a tattoo on your arm. The tattoo is a name: your name. Below the name is a number. In fact, the name is smeared a little...
You walk outside the room. Behind you is a whole row of rooms in a long and thin building. Each room is too small for many people.
In front of you is a post apocalyptic landscape. Dusty, cracked roads, collapsed buildings, shattered glass, and a sky of dust and clouds. Strange sounds come from every direction and things appear to slither through the shadows.
Who are you? Where are you? Why are you here?
When it is You Against the World, who will win?

IC

Normal RP rules apply.
No more Star Wars or Legend of Zelda.
Code: Select all
Name: (or what you can make of it)
Number: (002-999)
Species:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Powers and weaknesses:
Universe of Origin:
Alignment:

Name: Ethan
Number: 000
Species: human
Appearance: bone pale. black, semi long hair. Brown eyes and a narrow but tall frame. Frankly looks a lot like Kylo Ren
Weapons: his intelligence, a baseball bat
Powers and weaknesses: extremely intelligent and perceptive on riddles, but has a slow reflex and reaction time
Universe of Origin: mine
Alignment: lawful neutral
UNDEAD

Name: =====
Number: 001
Appearance: blonde hair, blue body suit, two blasted and sprinted shoes
Weapons: blasters that double as stun guns and electric whips
Powers and weaknesses: excellent with a gun and can pilot a ship with ease. Might get a little cocky and doesn't really watch her back.
Universe of Origin: Metroid
Alignment: neutral good
ALIVE

Name: ***
Number: 006
Age: Uh...she looks eight. Though she may be malnourished and that's why.
Species: Human(?)
Appearance:
Show Spoiler

If you see under her hold she's a girl with short black bangs and who is very skinny and malnourished. Also has blue eyes.
Weapons: None
Powers and weaknesses: Fast and agile, ingenuitive, strong teeth. Though she's small, weak, and gets hungry very easily. She needs a lot of food to keep her going. She gains the powers of whatever she eats. Can fit a heck of a lot in her mouth. Is being a cannibal a weakness?
Universe of Origin: Little Nightmares
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
ALIVE

Name: Madi - - - Go - -w- -l
Number: 007 (YEAH)
Species: Human
Appearance: stands about 5'3, brown eyes, short cut brown hair, wears ripped up blue jeans, white Keds, ripped white t-shirt (right shoulder)
Weapons: sword, magic
Powers and weaknesses: Magic, can heal people, an Animagus; bad magic
Universe of Origin: Harry Potter (OC)
Alignment: FOR THE GREATER GOOD!
ALIVE

Name: Z--d-
Number: 015
Species: magical human
Appearance:

Weapons: magic, light arrows, sword
Powers and weaknesses: Can use magic and is intelligent but slow.
Universe of Origin: Legend of Zelda
Alignment: good
ALIVE

Name: Fid---- O--
Number: 019
Species: Dog
Appearance:
Show Spoiler

Weapons: Teeth, claws
Powers and weaknesses:
+ Extremly smart
+Makes friends easily
+ expert pilot
+ can talk
- a dog
- can't hold anything ( At least in hands. I mean paws)
Universe of Origin: Custom
Alignment: Chaotic Good
ALIVE

Name: Gan--d--f
Number: 064
Age: ...I actually have no idea. Appears to be around 30.
Appearance:
(If you don't know what he looks like, then you cannot call yourself a true gamer.)

Weapons: magic, swords
Powers and weaknesses: Can become a massive bi-pedal boar, can use magic and lighting spells; the usual when dealing with powerful swords and detirmiened heroes, also wanting to rule the world can be your downfall...
Universe of Origin: Zelda (Ocarina of Time)
Alignment: EEEEVVVIIILLLLL

Name: Ama------ (Amaterasu)
Number: 071
Species: Wolf Sun God
Appearance: white wolf with red markings around eyes, has small wings around elbows of front legs
Weapons: Divine Instrument Solar Flare
(Can channel fire, most powerful weapon besides Thunder-Strike, which is a glaive that channels lightning
Powers and weaknesses:
+ Celestial Brush
(brush that allows Ammy to perform certain techniques such as "Inferno" creates fire "Waterspout" used on water source to create water "Crescent" turns day to night
+ runs very fast
- powers can run out
- Is headstrong and cares too much about people (betrayals get to her)

Universe of Origin: Okami
Alignment: GOOD
ALIVE

Name: Is--n Issun (pronounced E-Soon)
Number: 072
Species: Uh....Wood Sprite (Poncle)
Appearance: black hair, wears a dyed green Japanese outfit
Weapons: sword (has a name I can't remember it now...)

Powers and weaknesses:
+ Is a good swordsman
+ Lots of girls around...
- Is around 1 inch tall
- Likes to hit on women

Universe of Origin: Okami
Alignment: GOOD
ALIVE

Name: (or what you can make of it) Sylvia
Number: (002-999) 117
Age: 63 (Genetically altered so her body behaves as if she were in her twenties)
Species: Anthropomorphic Silver fox/Wolf hybrid
Appearance:(Image)

Weapons: Forerunner Bolt Pistol, Armor

Powers and weaknesses:

Powers:

>Ability to eat humanoid enemies whole provided they are smaller then she is.

>Night vision

>Can consume raw or uncooked meat without consequence due to canine biology

>Superior strength and running speed to humans due to biology.

>Basic fire magic (eg, fireballs)

Weaknesses

>Her ability to use magic or utilize her Armor's abilities is linked to her energy reserves. If she is exhausted, she will be unable to use the Forerunner Armor's abilities or cast spells.

Universe of Origin:Mine
Alignment: Neutral, good moral leaning
ALIVE

Name: Mobius 1 (Original name is unknown...)
Number: 118 (Reference to his squadron)
Appearance: Wears a flight suit & helmet with a darkened visor, bearing the Independent State Allied Forces (ISAF) 3 Arrowheads Emblem alongside his squadron's emblem, the 118th Tactical Fighter Wing. Presumably white and has black hair. Other facial features are unknown.
Weapons: All that he would have on him would be a Glock Knife
Powers and weaknesses: Enhanced situational awareness and attention to detail means he can be able to spot some small details no one would notice from the Usean Continental War and Operation Katina back home in Usea but however, this comes with a cost as he isn't very fit in stamina due to being mostly a fighter pilot. However, he has some combat experience in hand to hand, thus not making him completely defenseless but he would have to learn more skills and techniques as he goes on in order to increase his effectiveness in combat.
Universe of Origin: Ace Combat
Alignment: Used to be a hero of the ISAF Forces in the Usean Continent, retired after Operation Katina so Neutral right now.
ALIVE

Name: (or what you can make of it)Ci--
Number: (002-999)251
Age: 45 (Genetically altered so that her body behaves as if she were in her 20's)
Species: Snow leopard-tauress (Related to the anthro feline races)
Appearance:
Weapons: Metal staff with Hard light blades at either end.
Powers and weaknesses:
+Basic magic
+Superior running speed and strength to humans
+High vision
+Can eat any kind of food, rotting or otherwise without consequence due to biology.

-She has a blind spot directly behind her head, where she cannot see at all.
-Human weakness apply to her
-Her ability to use magic is based on her energy reserves.
-Ciri has higher metabolism then regular humanoids, and so must eat more to survive.
-Her running speed can be countered if what she is chasing can make sharp turns, as her body prevents her doing the same for a few seconds, allowing her to be evaded.
-Ciri is untrained in melee combat, and has only novice skill with her staff.
Universe of Origin: Mine
Alignment: Neutral

Name: O*e*
Number: 420/Four-Twenty.
Species: Human.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... cf75d0.jpg [Minus the metal]
Weapons: iron rod
Powers and weaknesses: Powers- Just human..a normal human. He's all-rounded, and though I doubt it will help, he is good at gaming and electronics.
Weaknesses- Just human..a normal human, and all the weaknesses alongside it..a particular weakness is the inability to see clearly without his glasses.
Universe of Origin: Real Life.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
ALIVE

Name: Ai** R*n
Number: 701
Species: force-sensitive human
Appearance: raven black hair, eerie color-changing eyes. Natural beauty (on a scale of one to ten, 8.5). Wears all black apparel like a Jedi almost. Has a belt that can hold two light sabers, but she only has one
Weapons: double sided red lightsaber like Maul's
Powers and weaknesses: can use the Dark Side of the Force and has heightened senses. She can get a bit out of control sometimes and has a tendency to step out of her Sith training. Doesn't take injuries too well.
Universe of Origin: Star Wars (fanon), my own
Alignment: chaotic neutral, might go evil at times
ALIVE

Name: M----us ---gus--s
Number: 730/Seven Thirty
Appearance: Grey hair, aged body, muscular, with a white military uniform.
Weapons: pistol
Powers and weaknesses: Normal human, nationalist (maybe a weakness), military mind (strength and weakness),
Universe of Origin: Earth
Alignment: neutral
ALIVE (Which may very well be unfortunately)

Name: --k-yl-
Number: 883 eight eighty-three
Appearance: she is roughly five nine, has olive skin, freckles, amber eyes, and dark brown hair. She is currently wearing jeans and an old t-shirt, along with a belt with two knives strapped to it.
Weapons: a pair of daggers
Powers and weaknesses: she is quick, agile, and good at navigating. She isn't all that strong, and is a weak swimmer.
Universe of Origin: my imagination
Alignment: as of now, neutral.
ALIVE

Character list isn't completely accurate...
Last edited by What Has Been Lost on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Cobra
"I have to run, I have to hide."
Darkshadow
"To be afraid of a murderer, then logically, one should not be one."

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribean
"Some [people] become bad when they have too much power. Sometimes... sometimes they don't know they're bad guys. They think what they're doing is the right thing... You know, there's really no such thing as bad guys. I mean... there are [people] who do bad things, but maybe that doesn't make them all bad. Maybe they can also do good things. Maybe those bad things are just mistakes." Fathom, Wings of Fire

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun May 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Excuse me, but are you using some of my ideas?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Sun May 07, 2017 8:25 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Excuse me, but are you using some of my ideas?

Nope. The multiverse idea was from a lot of other RPs and that I like it. The kill or be killed part was just a little fun flair. Not to mention it isn't supposed to be as confusing as yours. I've had this idea for a while, but reading other RPs perfected it. I guess that I decided to finally make it after reading yours, because that told me that the exact RP I was looking for didn't exist. And don't the people remember their past in yours?
Cobra
Darkshadow

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." - Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribean
"Some [people] become bad when they have too much power. Sometimes... sometimes they don't know they're bad guys. They think what they're doing is the right thing... You know, there's really no such thing as bad guys. I mean... there are [people] who do bad things, but maybe that doesn't make them all bad. Maybe they can also do good things. Maybe those bad things are just mistakes." Fathom, Wings of Fire

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun May 07, 2017 8:29 pm

What Has Been Lost wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Excuse me, but are you using some of my ideas?

Nope. The multiverse idea was from a lot of other RPs and that I like it. The kill or be killed part was just a little fun flair. Not to mention it isn't supposed to be as confusing as yours. I've had this idea for a while, but reading other RPs perfected it. I guess that I decided to finally make it after reading yours, because that told me that the exact RP I was looking for didn't exist. And don't the people remember their past in yours?

What do you mean? Are you implying that my previous RP failed and like this RP, my failed RP gave idea to the Pandora's Box RP
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Sun May 07, 2017 8:43 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
What Has Been Lost wrote:Nope. The multiverse idea was from a lot of other RPs and that I like it. The kill or be killed part was just a little fun flair. Not to mention it isn't supposed to be as confusing as yours. I've had this idea for a while, but reading other RPs perfected it. I guess that I decided to finally make it after reading yours, because that told me that the exact RP I was looking for didn't exist. And don't the people remember their past in yours?

What do you mean? Are you implying that my previous RP failed and like this RP, my failed RP gave idea to the Pandora's Box RP

Wait what? I was talking about your newest RP, Despair something. I have no idea what the Pandora's Box is like or anything. I'm saying I just created the RP that I would want to play in this one, since it didn't look like anyone else did.
Er, you didn't by any chance make the Facility RP, did you?
Cobra
Darkshadow

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Sun May 07, 2017 8:54 pm

What Has Been Lost wrote: don't the people remember their past in yours?

Just for clarification, the people I were referring to were the characters in the Despair games, like Sylvia. I'm saying that Sylvia knows who she is, but the people in this RP have no memory
Cobra
Darkshadow

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 5:41 am

Name: Z--d-
Appearance:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=XJq82JCa&id=3F7A347D760E2136F01A0D027400AB85FE7293F6&thid=OIP.XJq82JCajd535DRx8lFQugCeEs&q=zelda&simid=608005003651647769&selectedIndex=3

Last edited by The Last Magic on Wed May 17, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,
But you will remember me,
Remember me for centuries

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Mon May 08, 2017 9:33 am

The Last Magic wrote:Name: Z--d-
Appearance:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=XJq82JCa&id=3F7A347D760E2136F01A0D027400AB85FE7293F6&thid=OIP.XJq82JCajd535DRx8lFQugCeEs&q=zelda&simid=608005003651647769&selectedIndex=3

Perhaps Fifteen can bring some life to this desolate world. Good to go.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Mon May 08, 2017 11:07 am

Name: O*e*
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... cf75d0.jpg [Minus the metal]
Weapons: N/A, for now.
Powers and weaknesses: Powers- Just human..a normal human. He's all-rounded, and though I doubt it will help, he is good at gaming and electronics.
Weaknesses- Just human..a normal human, and all the weaknesses alongside it..a particular weakness is the inability to see clearly without his glasses.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Mon May 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Name: O*e*

Four-Twenty might show off the mundane side of this land. You are accepted.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Mon May 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Name: O*e*

Four-Twenty might show off the mundane side of this land. You are accepted.

I'm expecting him to be targeted because he isn't 'special' and will be pretty easy to kill, since he doesn't have a weapon, yet.
How early can our characters die?

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Mon May 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:
What Has Been Lost wrote:Four-Twenty might show off the mundane side of this land. You are accepted.

I'm expecting him to be targeted because he isn't 'special' and will be pretty easy to kill, since he doesn't have a weapon, yet.
How early can our characters die?

I guess anyone who has made a post is fair game. But this is a blend of Maze Runner/Hunger Games, so maybe no one is killed after all. At least, not by another character they aren't...
Cobra
Darkshadow

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Mon May 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Another thing, do we all look the same? Like will we notice a 'graphical' difference between us?

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Another thing, do we all look the same? Like will we notice a 'graphical' difference between us?

Everyone is wearing whatever they had on last, e.g. Link would have on his green tunic. However, there are some exceptions. You can either wear something characteristic of your person, or faded, ripped jeans and a white-ish tee shirt
Cobra
Darkshadow

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Mon May 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Another thing, do we all look the same? Like will we notice a 'graphical' difference between us?

Everyone is wearing whatever they had on last, e.g. Link would have on his green tunic. However, there are some exceptions. You can either wear something characteristic of your person, or faded, ripped jeans and a white-ish tee shirt

I ment, for example, since your character is from Wizard 101, would they look different than 420, for example, because his image is drawn, and in the particular way he is.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Mon May 08, 2017 1:39 pm

What Has Been Lost wrote:Everyone is wearing whatever they had on last, e.g. Link would have on his green tunic. However, there are some exceptions. You can either wear something characteristic of your person, or faded, ripped jeans and a white-ish tee shirt

I ment, for example, since your character is from Wizard 101, would they look different than 420, for example, because his image is drawn, and in the particular way he is.

Actually my character in this RP isn't Sylvia (but thanks for the idea)
Hmm... They look graphically different than each other but all are 3D
Cobra
Darkshadow

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Mon May 08, 2017 1:40 pm

Will be gone for a couple of hours so be ready.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Mon May 08, 2017 1:43 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:I ment, for example, since your character is from Wizard 101, would they look different than 420, for example, because his image is drawn, and in the particular way he is.

Actually my character in this RP isn't Sylvia (but thanks for the idea)

Than who are they? What does shes look like? Powers?

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 09, 2017 3:22 am

Name: O***n
Number: 120
Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/st ... 0127054235
Weapons: A DT-29 heavy blaster pistol
Powers and weaknesses: He's a good shot, but is slower due to his old age
Universe of Origin: Star wars
Alignment: Lawful evil
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Tue May 09, 2017 3:27 am

Higher Japan wrote:Name: O***n

Ha. I like it.

What Has Been Lost wrote:Actually my character in this RP isn't Sylvia (but thanks for the idea)

Than who are they? What does shes look like? Powers?

Appearance:

Powers and weaknesses: excellent with a gun and can pilot a ship with ease. Might get a little cocky and doesn't really watch her back.
Last edited by What Has Been Lost on Wed May 10, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 09, 2017 3:29 am

Higher Japan wrote:Name: O***n

Ha. I like it.

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Than who are they? What does shes look like? Powers?

So is that a yes?
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue May 09, 2017 3:32 am

Still hated the fact that both of my P2TM RP's failed and instead, spawned better RP's, this and Pandora's Box. I think I know wanted to write a new one, based on the Minecraft Skyblock. However, because I will have a final test on 19 May to 31 May, I will only launch it after the test, and assuming there are no below average scores. Also, hope WWIII don't happen
My Dispatch

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Tue May 09, 2017 4:00 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Still hated the fact that both of my P2TM RP's failed and instead, spawned better RP's, this and Pandora's Box. I think I know wanted to write a new one, based on the Minecraft Skyblock. However, because I will have a final test on 19 May to 31 May, I will only launch it after the test, and assuming there are no below average scores. Also, hope WWIII don't happen

Stop complaining here, either roleplay or mess off. And you weren't even the first person to create this sort of roleplay. And WW3 can't into relevance because it won't happen soon and doesn't relate to this roleplay in anyway.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts
Minister

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assorted Saharan Outposts » Tue May 09, 2017 4:19 am

Name: Cor**o
Number: 013
Appearance:

Weapons: He has his kingly scepter, and a sword at his side.
Powers and weaknesses: He's a tough little guy, and can handle quite a few attacks before falling in the field. Also, he used to have a crown that could give him the ability to just boss people around. Now...it doesn't seem to be working. Oh, also, a good weakness is that he can't take down much on his own. He usually needs the help of his civilians.
Universe of Origin: Little King's Story
RP Types I Enjoy: God RPs (anything involving deities), alt history, medieval.
Just call me Sahara
Feel free to telegram me whenever you want. I'd love to chat!

⚧Copy and paste this in your sig if you passed biology and know gender and sex aren't the same thing ⚧

What Has Been Lost
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby What Has Been Lost » Tue May 09, 2017 1:12 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Still hated the fact that both of my P2TM RP's failed and instead, spawned better RP's, this and Pandora's Box. I think I know wanted to write a new one, based on the Minecraft Skyblock. However, because I will have a final test on 19 May to 31 May, I will only launch it after the test, and assuming there are no below average scores. Also, hope WWIII don't happen

Whoa whoa whoa, better RP? I'm flattered, but your Despair Game is becoming popular.

Higher Japan wrote:
What Has Been Lost wrote:Ha. I like it.

So is that a yes?

Yes.

The Assorted Saharan Outposts wrote:Name: Cor**o
Number: 013
Appearance:
Weapons: He has his kingly scepter, and a sword at his side.
Powers and weaknesses: He's a tough little guy, and can handle quite a few attacks before falling in the field. Also, he used to have a crown that could give him the ability to just boss people around. Now...it doesn't seem to be working. Oh, also, a good weakness is that he can't take down much on his own. He usually needs the help of his civilians.
Universe of Origin: Little King's Story

Accepted. Leadership can be a very important quality.
Cobra
Darkshadow

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse