NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. VI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:48 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Delet treason charge

Wat?

The Winston scandal doesn't break until after the talk show

Cox can't know about it
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:49 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:Told ya so....

But you're only doing it out of OOC spite. Schlang would be the last thing on Winston's mind in actuality.

No, not at all.

It makes sense as Winston is doing for the party to show that the rest of the administration acted all nice and dandy and it was only the State department/him.

Because well, he doesn't know Schlang/Rodham did anything bad. They are just gonna be collateral damage, gonna be a funny surprise actually.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

He should declare martial law and have Reed assassinated for the lolz, maybe even congress
Last edited by Uttland on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Sanabel wrote:But you're only doing it out of OOC spite. Schlang would be the last thing on Winston's mind in actuality.

No, not at all.

It makes sense as Winston is doing for the party to show that the rest of the administration acted all nice and dandy and it was only the State department/him.

Because well, he doesn't know Schlang/Rodham did anything bad. They are just gonna be collateral damage, gonna be a funny surprise actually.

That makes it sound wvwn more like you are doing it out of OOC spite
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

Uttland wrote:He should declare martial law and have assassinated for the lolz, maybe even congress

Well, he wouldn't have anything to lose...
Die nasty!!111

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Jovuistan wrote:
Uttland wrote:He should declare martial law and have assassinated for the lolz, maybe even congress

Well, he wouldn't have anything to lose...

True

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:No, not at all.

That makes it sound wvwn more like you are doing it out of OOC spite

It does? Why would it be spite? It's a clear and sensible thing to do - to clear up that nothing really bad happened. Again, he doesn't know anything about Schlang and as you said, it would be the last thing on his mind. So why would it be spite?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Wat?

Cox can't know about it

Why? I thought you said the scandal happened before the talk show happened?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Cox can't know about it

No, I said the opposite

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
Sanabel wrote:That makes it sound wvwn more like you are doing it out of OOC spite

It does? Why would it be spite? It's a clear and sensible thing to do - to clear up that nothing really bad happened. Again, he doesn't know anything about Schlang and as you said, it would be the last thing on his mind. So why would it be spite?

He appointed Tony Schlang and Bill Rodham. Now he wants to investigate them, assuming they are girl scouts all of a sudden. It would be the last thing on his mind, but he wouldn't dare do this. It opens up a whole new can of worms and he would know it. When I said it would be the last thing on his mind, I meant getting revenge on Schlang.

Which is why this reeks of OOC spite

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:57 pm

What is Adkins doing...

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:57 pm

Does the NAU have a platform? I would like to see one, since I might just run a character in that party.
Die nasty!!111

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm

No, I said the opposite

Shit. Hang on, I edit my post.
Edit: There we go.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Jovuistan wrote:Does the NAU have a platform? I would like to see one, since I might just run a character in that party.

Farmers party basically.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:What is Adkins doing...

He's the more shaky kind.

Rooimervania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rooimervania » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Jovuistan wrote:Does the NAU have a platform? I would like to see one, since I might just run a character in that party.

Its whole platform is bringing back agriculture, farming, and rural life back to everyday life. Most every other subject policy they are distinctly in the center.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:00 pm

No one has any idea what Wright is talking about

Rooimervania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rooimervania » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:No one has any idea what Wright is talking about

gosh diggity darn it press release coming now.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Yeah, a speech at some place big with lots of camera and a good orator is needed.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:01 pm

Rooimervania wrote:

gosh diggity darn it press release coming now.

Wright just going appointed to the cabinet, what does he even think he's doing?

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:02 pm

The timeskip has caused some difficulties with the cabinet situation-this incoming tweet will be a past statement, note the date, not a current comment.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:03 pm

Rooimervania wrote:gosh diggity darn it press release coming now.

Wright just going appointed to the cabinet, what does he even think he's doing?

I mean, it's a done deal. Go off to new adventures.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:03 pm

There was a time skip?

El Crap Numero Dos

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:04 pm

Sanabel wrote:There was a time skip?

El Crap Numero Dos

What was the first el crap?

And yeah, mid-December. Forced on us by timing for Dem unity

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse