NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. VI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:17 pm

Kelvn, I need to have Cox's and Scotty interview end with both blows from either sides. Cox already shot his own leg. I need to know what dirt or flaw Scotty has that Cox can use.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Vilseck is leading the progressives right now correct?

The Dem. left wing, yeah

Braum is more of a neolib, but she's fairly progressive. She's somewhere between Huerta and Vilseck, more pro-unity than anything.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Kelvn, I need to have Cox's and Scotty interview end with both blows from either sides. Cox already shot his own leg. I need to know what dirt or flaw Scotty has that Cox can use.

No OOC hinting
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Sanabel wrote:
The Dem. left wing, yeah

Braum is more of a neolib, but she's fairly progressive. She's somewhere between Huerta and Vilseck, more pro-unity than anything.

He's willing to accept differences in policy, if he can get organizational loyalty

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Kelvn, I need to have Cox's and Scotty interview end with both blows from either sides. Cox already shot his own leg. I need to know what dirt or flaw Scotty has that Cox can use.

No OOC hinting

Sorry.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Hey everyone,

My friends and I started a new political region we are currently building. It is open to all, feel free to join us. It is called Confederacy of the North. We are currently designing a proportionally represented parliament and a presidential system, and need more players, possibly more parties too.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:21 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
No OOC hinting

Sorry.

No prob

Scotty's got a basically picture-perfect app anyways

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Sanabel wrote:Braum is more of a neolib, but she's fairly progressive. She's somewhere between Huerta and Vilseck, more pro-unity than anything.

He's willing to accept differences in policy, if he can get organizational loyalty

Yeah probably. She's a New York Democrat, kinda have to combine progressivism with pragmatic neoliberalism.

They could always meet at the DUC, and he could advise her. She's be a perfect candidate to recruit for NYC mayor or perhaps a Rep.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:57 pm

He hisses?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Sanabel wrote:

Yeah probably. She's a New York Democrat, kinda have to combine progressivism with pragmatic neoliberalism.

They could always meet at the DUC, and he could advise her. She's be a perfect candidate to recruit for NYC mayor or perhaps a Rep.

Sounds good

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Sanabel wrote:Yeah probably. She's a New York Democrat, kinda have to combine progressivism with pragmatic neoliberalism.

Sounds good

I'm free for said meeting whenever you are

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Sanabel wrote:Hey everyone,

My friends and I started a new political region we are currently building. It is open to all, feel free to join us. It is called Confederacy of the North. We are currently designing a proportionally represented parliament and a presidential system, and need more players, possibly more parties too.

This.

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:15 pm

“Democrat chosen was one Donald Johnson, who though the best doctor in California, failed to diagnose the problems with his campaign.”

TNS you never fail to make me laugh
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:31 pm

The Peoples East Africa wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Hey everyone,

This.

You're back!
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:36 pm

Uttland wrote:
The Peoples East Africa wrote:This.

You're back!

Well would you look at that, it appears I am. And with a brand new flag.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Uttland wrote:You're back!

Well would you look at that, it appears I am. And with a brand new flag.

I'm tempted to say it's Harambe, but that meme is dead like the gorilla
Last edited by Uttland on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Uttland wrote:
The Peoples East Africa wrote:Well would you look at that, it appears I am. And with a brand new flag.

I'm tempted to say it's Harambe, but that meme is dead like the gorilla

Close. It's a gorilla who decided to take his undergraduate philosophy lecture outside on account of the nice weather.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:43 pm

Uttland wrote:I'm tempted to say it's Harambe, but that meme is dead like the gorilla

Close. It's a gorilla who decided to take his undergraduate philosophy lecture outside on account of the nice weather.

Interesting pic. Now I'm no expert on gorilla philosophy, but that would be one heck of a lecture.
Last edited by Uttland on Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Peoples East Africa
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples East Africa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:56 pm

Uttland wrote:
The Peoples East Africa wrote:Close. It's a gorilla who decided to take his undergraduate philosophy lecture outside on account of the nice weather.

Interesting pic. Now I'm no expert on gorilla philosophy, but that would be one heck of a lecture.

I've no doubt. If Planet of the Apes ever gets a political RP, I know who I'm apping as.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Uttland wrote:Interesting pic. Now I'm no expert on gorilla philosophy, but that would be one heck of a lecture.

I've no doubt. If Planet of the Apes ever gets a political RP, I know who I'm apping as.

Washington 2016: Planet of the Apes Edition

I can see that getting some traction. The memes would be off the charts!

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:59 pm

Ella and Carrollton can throw an emotional trauma pity party together

Meanwhile, Reynolds is sounding like a cartoon villain

Oh, Kelvi, Pro gave you a question at the DUC

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:00 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Ella and Carrollton can throw an emotional trauma pity party together

For some reason I read this in an extremely passive aggressive tone.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Ella and Carrollton can throw an emotional trauma pity party together

Definitely a bit of a WIP now that I've looked over it. Blah.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Vaghar
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaghar » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:01 pm

yilch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse