NATION

PASSWORD

Southern Victory [IC/OPEN] [COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Southern Victory [IC/OPEN] [COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

Postby Apror » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:01 am

Southern Victory

The Date- October, 1914

"It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it."-
Robert E. Lee

"Do I have regrets? Oh, sir, I do have many. I failed many good men, and I so wish I could have preserved our sacred Union."-
Abraham Lincoln on his Deathbed in 1886.

It has been been almost 30 years since the War of Succession went to its conclusion, and the South went forth free. It is no secret after the wars of prior years, the Nations are confirming their power. It is a certainty that the world is going down a bloodier path. Let it be known that men did try to stop our path to destruction, but the Devil's allure was simply too great.
Last edited by Apror on Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:10 am

Taggit baggity first post.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:33 pm

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, CSA

"Mister Governor, I find what you're trying to do to highly unwise. Giving Niggers guns....... Are you out of your God Damn mind?" A Louisianan senator said, getting into the Govenors face. They were at the Govenors residence, and the large black population had become a concern to some, as the now free blacks took up a slight majority of the state.

"Mr. Cunningham, I'm aware of the implications. However, I talked with the man in the Grey House himself about this, and we agreed. If we can use Negros as soldiers as we tried to in the War of Succession, this will Ben a great use. The Yankees already outnumber us, if we can convince the Negros their country will serve them better if they serve it, better to us all. That's why this is being done, to see if Negros can be turned into reliable soldiers. We've been given permission to form a group of 5,000 Negros for the State Miltia." The Govenor said, with his arms crossed.

The Senator pinched his nose, and shook his head. "Look Senator, do you wanna get labeled a Nigger-Lover, or some Rad Lib? We den, already gave them basic education, the only state in the entire damn country to do so. Now fucking this, I'd say this is going farther then we should."

The Govenor shrugged, then looked at the Senator very plainly. "Put out the call sir, we're wasting time on this. It's final you stupid mule, and I swear to God, we've talked about this for fucking months. God damn months, and if it weren't up to you, we'd continue to talk about it for months. It's been approved, that's that."

Two Weeks Later

DIXIE WANTS HER COLORED BOYS TO ANSWER HER CALL.
To All Negro Men: Louisiana wants 5,000 willing Souls to help protect her. A colored brigade has been ordered to form. Join Now! Do you want to Citizinship? Serving your Home always has benefits!

Atlanta, Georgia

In the years following the War of Succession, the city of Atlanta had become a major production center in the CSA. After the War of Succession, it was decided the North obviously couldn't be relied on to be its manufactures, and without the bravery and leadership of southern generals, the war could have been lost for reasons like lack of Materials.

Therefore after the war, the calls for a 'New South' to emerge grew. If the Confederacy was going to protect its people and lifestyle, it needed to be able to evolve too. When the South did this, it began bringing the many whites who weren't prosperous enough to own slaves jobs, and attracted people to the cities. As they grew more Industrial, so the the city sizes. While the South and had a lot to do, cities like Atlanta were leading the way.

New Orleans, Louisiana

New Orleans, the biggest city in the South before the War of Succession. It still was the biggest, the most Glamorous, and most importantly a Port city. It being such, the Confederate Ship Building industry was also lead there.

Under British Influence, the city of New Orleans and her Docks were built upon and expanded. The Confederate Navy was also deeply involved in the city, building some of the Confederacy's own domestic ships, which had previously been mostly built in Britain. New Orleans was head the staging area for the Confederacy's investment in the Carribian. To the Confederacy, this is what non stop winning felt like.
Last edited by Apror on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Brussels, Belgium

King Leopold the Second was studying the reports on the state of the military. " I see our infantry is being held to higher standard. I wish more recruits though. Our artillery is in a decrepid state. Artillery Officer, ask the French if we could buy 150 more artillery pieces from them. Officer of the forts, excellent work. Our forts our in prime condition to defend. Admiral Fortue, where is the naval report? " Leopold looked through the papers once more to see that he didn't miss it. Admiral Fortue looked down in embarrassment. " Sir, we have no navy." " WHAT! TELL ME THE POINT OF YOUR POSITION THEN. THAT IS RIDICULOUS. FIX IT ADMIRAL!" Fortue saluted quickly and hurried out of the room.

To: The British Empire

Our King has recently learned the decrepid state of our navy and has ordered us to change that fact immediately. I have been sent to build a Belgian Navy by way of your shipyards hopefully. I hope it will be mutually beneficial for us. The Belgian Navy would like to order two ironclad battleships, 3 minelayers, 3 protected cruisers, 3 light cruisers, 2 destroyers, 2 minelayers, and 14 torpedo boats. The Kingdom of Belgium offers 10 million English pounds for these ships. I hope this deal can be renegotiated if unsatisfactory for you. Can you give me the build time for these ships?

Sincerely,

Grand Admiral Jonathan Fortue of the Belgish Navy

To: The German Empire

The state of our Infantey equipment is unsatisfactory to the King. Therefore, we would like to purchase 150 of your latest artillery weapon and 90 of this new weapon, created by your scientists, the machine gun. I hope this can be purchased for 50,000 francs.

General Dietrich Hueller, Officer of the Artillery

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:46 pm

Vienna, Austria-Hungary

Emperor Franz looked out of his window at the magnificent city. He had a lot of work to do but for now he sat taking in the sites. Over the next few years he would launch programs uniting the nation and modernizing the military. Earlier that day he had ordered for a better training program to be created and introduced to make his men an evermore effective fighting force. He had also sent orders to the factories in the Sudetenland to start pushing out more equipment and to start innovating to find new weapon technologies. He knew they would probably need help so he sent a message to both Germany and the CSA.

To: Kaiser Wilhelm

Hallo mine Bruder! I am writing to you to ask for your assistance in modernizing and training my military. We share a strong relationship and mutual defense and by doing this you will help ensure your own safety. I humble ask that you at least consider my request and would possibly like to visit you in a Berlin soon. We are Germanic brothers after all. I extend an invite to you as well to visit Vienna.

Sincerely,
Emperor Franz Ferdinand

To: CSA President
My friend, I was hoping that we could discuss a possible alliance between our nations and maybe the sale of weapons? I am looking to modernize the Austria-Hungaria military.

Sincerely,
Emperor Franz Ferdinand
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Chewion wrote:Vienna, Austria-Hungary

Emperor Franz looked out of his window at the magnificent city. He had a lot of work to do but for now he sat taking in the sites. Over the next few years he would launch programs uniting the nation and modernizing the military. Earlier that day he had ordered for a better training program to be created and introduced to make his men an evermore effective fighting force. He had also sent orders to the factories in the Sudetenland to start pushing out more equipment and to start innovating to find new weapon technologies. He knew they would probably need help so he sent a message to both Germany and the CSA.

To: Kaiser Wilhelm

Hallo mine Bruder! I am writing to you to ask for your assistance in modernizing and training my military. We share a strong relationship and mutual defense and by doing this you will help ensure your own safety. I humble ask that you at least consider my request and would possibly like to visit you in a Berlin soon. We are Germanic brothers after all. I extend an invite to you as well to visit Vienna.

Sincerely,
Emperor Franz Ferdinand

To: CSA President
My friend, I was hoping that we could discuss a possible alliance between our nations and maybe the sale of weapons? I am looking to modernize the Austria-Hungaria military.

Sincerely,
Emperor Franz Ferdinand

To: Kaiser Franz Ferdinand
From:'The Executive Office of the Confederate States of America
If you wish to propose a possible alliance between our two Nations, we will take interest despite your relations with Germany, and in by extension the USA, who has shown hostility to us in the past. You are welcome in Richmond any time you like to discuss such thing.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Beutarch
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Beutarch » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:14 pm

Royal Indian Army Training Facility, Several miles outside of Calcutta

A thin cloud of dust hung close to the boots of the training sepoys. A thicker haze flew slowly away from the watching officer's face. He removed the pipe from his mouth and pointed at one of the slower trainees. "He is a fine example of why the Englishman is a superior soldier," he mused to his second in command whom was standing to his side. Nishat, the officer's subordinate had long since stopped trying to convince him that his idea was infact not true. Instead, he walked towards the slacker and yelled abuse at him. Nishat could hear the officer laughing from several meters away. The officer had tried to conceal his amusement, but he still had a wicked grin gazing at the field behind his pipe. "I take no pleasure in yelling at my countrymen." "Oh really?" His grin widened. Nishat sat down in the chair to the officer's side, fuming. "Those Americans did the right thing, protecting their slaves. Negros need to be put in their place, Indians too. No offense." The officer eyed Nishat up and down, trying to anticipate his response. In spite of himself, he said nothing. The two men stared at eachother, both angered, inspired, fighting men. Just staring at eachother.

Dowager Dentistry, Inc., within the city limits of Calcutta

"Viscount Cross sir, is there anything I should know about your oral history?" The dentist hovering above India's Secretary of State smiled an unnaturally white smile, a scalpel in one hand and a choloform-mask in the other. "Not that I am aware of, besides the flux that I am here for you to work on." "Right sir, now please lean back." The dentist applied the mask to Cross' face and near instantaniously he fell unconscious. He poked around the politician's mouth, as a young Indian boy held his patient's mouth open. A soldier flung the door of the establishment open, rifle flung over his shoulder and a telegram in hand. "Sir! The
Class: Sturgeon-Destroyer
Armament: 1 12 Lbs. Gun, 5 QF 6-lb. cwt., 2 x 18 in. Torpedo Tubes
Speed: 27 knots
Dimensions: 190 ft. long, 300 tons
is being commenced into the Navy in two days in Madras! The Prime Minister is expecting your presence!" The dentist looked up, the bloodied tooth of the Viscount's in his hand. "Viscount Cross is incoherent at the moment, soldier. If you would wait by the door, I would appreciate it." He set back to work, establishing Cross' new fake tooth.
Do you think you know me?

Like-Minded Godly States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Like-Minded Godly States » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 pm

Rome, Italy

Cesare Umberto I is sitting alone in his bedroom with much on his mind, silently mulling over the daily issues he faces as ruler of a united Italy. Suddenly, he gets a knock on his door, and he orders the guest in. Out of the doorway emerged a member of his Praetorian Guard, which informs the emperor that it was time. Cesare Umberto nods his head and gets up, donning his military uniform and cape. Once he is all dressed up, he makes his way to the doors that lead to the balcony of the Royal Palace. As he approaches the balcony, he can hear a cacophony of cheering and music coming from outside. Upon opening the doors, the crowd erupts into a round of applause as light pours into the emperor's bedroom. He steps outside and gives a small wave to his people, who have gathered to celebrate the twentieth anniversary of the proclamation of the Italian Empire, which was done in reaction to the formation of the German Empire at the time all those years ago. He takes a seat besides his wife, Margherita, and proceeds to watch the spectacular parade which was organized for the celebration. The parade is complete with a military show of might, a procession of patriotic music, and numerous street performers.

The parade lasts just under three hours, after which the emperor once again gives a slight wave of the hand to his adoring audience and departs back into the bedroom with his wife. Margherita asks her beloved if he had any time to spend with her that day, but he dismisses her, saying that he had much to do. Cesare Umberto I has grand ambitions for his empire, and had decided that there was no better time to begin his plans than on the very day when his great nation was founded. Umberto leaves Margherita in their room and makes his way to the war room, where he has convened many of his top generals and admirals. As he walks into the office, and sees the group of men sitting around an oval-shaped table, they all stand up at once in order to welcome their emperor.

<Umberto> "At ease, gentlemen. I suppose that many of you do not know why I have organized you here today. You see, Italy is the birthplace of the greatest empire in history, the Romans, and I feel as if our modern nation does a disservice to Rome's mighty legacy. Therefore, I have decided it is time that we recreate their borders and continue their image!"

General Alvaro Petrini, the man in charge of Italy's Artillery Regiment, interjects promplty after Umberto's declaration.

<Petrini> "That is a rather lofty goal, if I may say so, my liege. There is a reason why Italy has never been able to reclaim Rome's dominance: nations like France, Spain, and the United Kingdom have simply become too powerful to realistically take over once again. How do you plan on undertaking this?"
<Umberto> "Times are changing, general. The nations of this world have become industrialized. Coal and steel now dictate foreign and domestic policy and someone in London can communicate with someone in Richmond simply by telecommunications wire. But I also recognize that Italy is not the most powerful country in Europe, not yet anyway, and so we would be hardpressed to expand our empire."

Milo Giampetro, who is in charge of recruiting and training mercenaries into the army, boldly stands up in agreement.

<Giampetro> "You are right, mio Cesare! I can not tell you how many Frenchmen or Germans that I've had to turn away from the Mercenary Corps because they believed Italians were inferior peoples! It is about time that we retake our rightful place as the dominant force on the continent!"
<Umberto> "I appreciate the enthusiasm, Commander Giampetro, but you may be seated. I intend on reshaping Italy into a modern, wholly industrialized state. That means expanding our railroads, further developing our mining capabilities, improving our ability to produce factories, and once again becoming the trading center of the Mediterranean. Only then can we achieve this goal of mine ours."

Luigi Leto, a stoic but determined man, is a five-star admiral who was recently named as the man in charge of the Mediterranean fleet.

<Leto> "Alright sir, I'll bite at the idea, but how do you intend to get this all started?"
<Umberto> "Funny you should ask that admiral. I want you to dispatch a small portion of our navy into Austrian waters in the Adriatic to provoke them and see how they will react. I also want you to do the same by sending another dispatch into Ottoman waters off of Libya. Any more questions?"

All the men in the room shake their heads no, and are subsequently dismissed. Admiral Leto obeys the emperor's orders by sending a fleet of 2 battleships, 5 cruisers, and 3 ironclads into the Adriatic. He follows that up by sending another 1 battleship, 10 cruisers, and 4 ironclads next to the coast of Libya. Cesare Umberto I then completes his tasks for the day by writing letters to the British and Russian Empires.

To: Queen Victoria of the British Empire

Warm greetings to you, O gracious queen! Relations between our two great nations have always been warm, and it is not only my hope, but also my expectation that we can expand upon this cooperation further. Italy presents an option for greater access to trade in the Mediterranean for the United Kingdom, without you having to go through rivals such as Spain or the Ottomans. Lkewise, Italy can expand her trading capabilities by gaining access through Gibralter and the Suez Canal. Therefore, since such a partership would be mutually beneficial for both parties, I am proposing that the United Kingdom and Italy establish an alliance in order to expand our influence and build upon our comradery. Please respond with great haste!

Many regards,
Umberto I di Savoy

To: Tsar Alexander III of the Russian Empire

Greetings great emperor of the North! Russia and Italy may not have a historic, storied relation of sorts, but that does not mean we cannot begin one now. The Russian Empire fought hard to wrest control of the Black Sea by taking control of the Crimean peninsula. Similarly, we Italians hold exceptional influence of our own in the Mediterranean. There is much benefit to be held therefore if we can establish cooperation between our nations and exchange influence in our respective seas. Thus, I propose that we form an alliance between the Russian Empire and the Italian Imperium in order to create and develop such cooperation. I pray that you will be in agreement with my proposition!

Many regards,
Umberto I di Savoy
Last edited by Like-Minded Godly States on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:31 pm

THe Sun never sets on the Empire, Pax Britanica.

The Queen rose out of bed this morning, like she had for the last 6 decades. First came breakfast, then a a few pages in her diary, and finally, sitting down at her desk, she read through the first message of the day.
To: The British Empire

Our King has recently learned the decrepid state of our navy and has ordered us to change that fact immediately. I have been sent to build a Belgian Navy by way of your shipyards hopefully. I hope it will be mutually beneficial for us. The Belgian Navy would like to order two ironclad battleships, 3 minelayers, 3 protected cruisers, 3 light cruisers, 2 destroyers, 2 minelayers, and 14 torpedo boats. The Kingdom of Belgium offers 10 million English pounds for these ships. I hope this deal can be renegotiated if unsatisfactory for you. Can you give me the build time for these ships?

Sincerely,

Grand Admiral Jonathan Fortue of the Belgish Navy

She thought about this, as giving another potential nation arms. But then again, the geopolitical climate was heating up. She sighed and set her pen to paper.
To: The Kingdom of Belgium

I send my best greetings to you, but it is unfortunate that I must inform you that all of the current dockyards capable of producing new ships over the class of destroyer is currently occupied. I can how ever off you 3 minesweepers, 4 torpedoes motor boats, 2 ironclads, 2 light cruisers, and 1 protected cruiser from the Royal Navy's stock of mothballed ships. The Crown is willing to accept reduced payment of 6 million pounds for these ships, but is also willing to train your best candidates for the new Naval force you are creating.

Good day, and God speed.

She smiled inwardly as she signed her name in full, before sending the letter off to be mailed to Belgium.

As second letter was place don her desk during lunch, and after she finished eating, she sat down to read it.

Warm greetings to you, O gracious queen! Relations between our two great nations have always been warm, and it is not only my hope, but also my expectation that we can expand upon this cooperation further. Italy presents an option for greater access to trade in the Mediterranean for the United Kingdom, without you having to go through rivals such as Spain or the Ottomans. Lkewise, Italy can expand her trading capabilities by gaining access through Gibraltar and the Suez Canal. Therefore, since such a partership would be mutually beneficial for both parties, I am proposing that the United Kingdom and Italy establish an alliance in order to expand our influence and build upon our comradery. Please respond with great haste!

Many regards,
Umberto I di Savoy

She raised her brow and sipped a cup of tea. Picking up her pen she began.
Cesare Umberto I of the Italian Imperium,

I do like to think fondly of the friendship between our peoples, and I do believe we can expand upon this friendship. While do agree to the alliance, it will of course take some time to officially be done in public, I suggest something more. In the world of growing tensions, I propose a set of sensitive, and by that I do mean confidential, protocols for support in times of conflict. Either way, you have my permission to use the canal and Gibraltar to further your trade, and encourage you to coordinate with British companies to further enhance the profits for both our countries.

With gods good Grace.
Queen Victoria of the British Empire
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:28 pm

To: The Kingdom of Belgium

I send my best greetings to you, but it is unfortunate that I must inform you that all of the current dockyards capable of producing new ships over the class of destroyer is currently occupied. I can how ever off you 3 minesweepers, 4 torpedoes motor boats, 2 ironclads, 2 light cruisers, and 1 protected cruiser from the Royal Navy's stock of mothballed ships. The Crown is willing to accept reduced payment of 6 million pounds for these ships, but is also willing to train your best candidates for the new Naval force you are creating.

Good day, and God speed.

Leopold frowned. 6 million pounds for trashed British warships! It was preposterous! He called over Admiral Fortue. " Do the Germans have the capabilities of building the fleet required for Belgium?" Fortue scratched his head. " I believe so sir but is that wise? We do not wish to anger the British Empire." Leopold slammed his hand on his desk. " The British Empire has cast Belgium aside as stupid and weak. It is time for the British Empire to learn that we aren't subservient to them! Now send the letter to the Germans! Hopefully they will be more practical. And don't respond to Victoria. Hopefully she takes it as a sign of our distaste of her."

To: The German Empire

Salutations to you and your nation. Belgium, under the order of King Leopold the Second, is undergoing a massive rearmament phase. Part of this is building a navy. We wish to order and purchase ships from your shipyards as ours are not large enough to encompass the ships we hope to build. The Belgian Navy would like to order 2 ironclad battleships, 2 pre-dreadnoughts, 3 protected cruisers, 3 light cruisers, 4 minesweepers, 2 minelayers, 16 torpedo boats, and 4 destroyers. We hope this deal will come to fruition and will be mutually beneficial to both nations. We offer 14 million francs for the building of these ships. If this deal is accepted, can you give me the build times for each of these ships? We hope to grow our relations closer as two sovereign nations.

Grand Admiral Johnathan Fortue,

First Lord of the Belgian Admiralty

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Mon May 01, 2017 6:13 pm

Ottawa, Canada
January, 1890

It was cold, as it always was in a January in Canada. Most of the people in the small, but growing, town of Ottawa were well used to it by now. It wasn’t the most obvious choice in having a capital right there. It was deep inland, far from Toronto, Quebec or Montreal. This was mostly intentional. The war of 1812 had put the temporary capital of York, now Toronto, in the middle of the crosshairs of the American invasion. Placing it farther back was a way to safeguard it. It also was a border between Ontario ad Quebec, a way to placate both sides of the fence. But for the Burgeoning town and nation there were more important things to worry about.

For MacDonald, this wasn’t exactly new for him. Having served as the first ever Prime Minister back in 1867. After a brief 6 year hiatus, he had returned and was now in his 13 consecutive year as the Prime Minister. He was getting older now. The cold, biting into him evermore fiercely now. The tiresome issues of parliament and debate, causing deeper and longer headaches for him.

The biggest headache was the changes for the country. It was a small country. Not by land, but by population. For the amount of land available, there was simply not enough people to properly occupy, farm, maintain in any real numbers. Sure, a few pioneers could head out into the wilderness and set up their little farms, even as far west as Manitoba and the Northwest Territories. However, the limited number of then, and lack of industry and trade networks meant they were more or less isolated. Meaning that they lacked the ability for the rest of the country to benefit from. That would change.

It was a bold move for Macdonald. Something the old man had dreamed about for years now, and now was going to present it to the House of Commons. He walked through the halls slowly. His large coat slowing him down. But even inside, he still needed it. The building was drafty. The building was big, and designed beautifully, but for him it still seemed cold. He entered into the full room and headed towards the podium. The assembled crowd sat watched. A few mumbling to each other, giving the room a hum as he moved. He takes the podium and clears his throat, order being announced and silence raining.

“Gentlemen of the House. It is my privilege and honour to be here today. My only goal and pronouncement today is the furthering of our young nation. It is a nation that is large, no. Massive. Its territory spreading out deep into the wilderness. Untamed, yet full of fruit and wonder that will make our young nation grow into a full, developed nation. A respected nation among all nations. For this to happen we must grow in our population, to compensate for the massvie disparity in population to land. To accomplish this, Canada will open its borders to all immigrants to be able to move here, form all parts of Europe and the world. Young and old, skilled and unskilled workers from across Eastern and Western Europe to come and build this nation together. To become one as the new British Canadian? No. Simply as Canadians. As we all are. Now, I will rest and yield the rest of the time to my young colleague from Montreal.”

The debate dragged on for several hours. It wasn’t a big debate. Most heavily in favour. Massive amounts of land tracks could be given out to the wealthy comers from all parts of Europe in the Western Territories. The young and poor unskilled workers would be able to work the land. It was all set. The only drag was many of the Quebecois wanted them to learn French, immediately as they entered. However, that was accepted only in theory. Many simply enforcing that they simply learn “The common language of the area” and “To make an effort to extend their language ability to fit the diversity of Canada.” However, most knew it would be a stretch for say, a Ukrainian immigrant, to be expected to learn English, then have to take time to learn a language they would never have to use in practicality. However, despite that hang up, the issue was all but passed right there, the only next step would be for the Senate to approve, and thousands of immigrants would be pouring in. Ready to build the new nation up.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Tue May 02, 2017 8:07 am

Events: 1890, April

CSA- Blood in the Carribian!

Well, the Confederacy is feeling kinda expansionist at this point, and have set its sights on the country of Haiti, and the Dominican Republic. Their conquests, or annexation would be very beneficial for things like farming, and in particular Tobacco. Confederate Tobacco is the best grown there is in the America's, the Confederacy wanted to keep it like that. Not to mention, for security reasons, the Carribian was becoming a Confederate lake, and was especially looking to buy European territory in the Caribbean.

Austria-Hungary- An Empire at a Cross Roads

In the face of an ever industrializing Europe, the Empire is tasked with keeping up with its European brothers, but War looms. The Aggressive actions of the Italians has shown they they have no respect for the Empire! Those fools! Those imbicels! Those Italians just begging for the Glorious Armies of Austria to make a visit to Rome! The Conservatives are made as hell, and demand a warning be delivered, but others say wait. A business man from the Confederacy was wanting to start a couple factories in Europe, and was thinking of bringing them to Austria. However, if he sees trouble, they will go to France. (This businessman is very influential, and will basically kickstart the Industrial Revolution, like he did in the Confederacy.)

Belgium- How are the sons of Belgium to defend us?!
The Belgian Army and Navy are in a state of disrepair my Liege! But don't worry, the *looks at paper* The Confederacy?! They've offered to supply us! Their young manufacturing, known as Tredgar, will produce Cannons for us! Even rifles and such if we required. They in a similar position to us have focused weapons that can get as much firepower out as quickly as possible. They also claim the capabilities to produce what we require Navaly. However it would take 5 years to complete. Shall we place an order?

British India- So the Natives can fight?

After seeing training, the British government had become increasingly intrigued in the use of the soldiers we've been traing, and are thinking of delivering us better equipment! This is good news, we may become a truely capable force for the Empire!

Italy- Damn Ethiopians

The Ethiopians have begun to get uppity as of late. They are beginning to refuse our status of the dominant force upon them, the Poloticians suggest dealing with them before they become an actual problem.

Britain- Long Live the British Empire

My liege, the Empire is at its best! Our power has never been so unquestionably splendid! Unfortunately, other powers are still trying to usurp our rightful place as World Super Power! Let it be known we Navy still reins supreme, we must continue our designs to increase our Navies splendor!

Canada- Give me your tired, your hungry, those yearning to breath free!- In Canada?

You got Immigrants my dude, and in your country, something similar is happening that happened in America. Or maybe Russia. To settle everywhere basically, and your people, and the New Immigrants, are going all over Canada to build. A particular favorite is Alberta for its farmland. The population of Quebec and Toronto have exploded,and a similar effect is expected to happen elsewhere.
Last edited by Apror on Tue May 02, 2017 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Like-Minded Godly States
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Like-Minded Godly States » Wed May 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Rome, Italian Imperium

Cesare Umberto I is touring the great halls of his Palazzo Venezia, the residential palace of the Italian emperor, when to his dismay he is interrupted by a courier. Angered by the disturbance of the courier, Umberto demands that the news better be important, which, as it turned out, it was. The courier reported that the Ethiopians have rejected Italian dominance in the region and have progressively become more independent. Cesare Umberto became enraged at the news, how could these insolent neanderthals dare stand up to the divine might of the Italian army? If this Ethiopian defiance continues, it could lead to breakaway movements from the Eritreans and Somalis as well, which was to be tolerated under no circumstances. Cesare Umberto demands that the courier convene a meeting of his grand admiralty first thing the next morning. After the courier departed to deliver the news, Umberto went on to answer the letter which he had received from Queen Victoria.

Parcia wrote:
Cesare Umberto I of the Italian Imperium,

I do like to think fondly of the friendship between our peoples, and I do believe we can expand upon this friendship. While do agree to the alliance, it will of course take some time to officially be done in public, I suggest something more. In the world of growing tensions, I propose a set of sensitive, and by that I do mean confidential, protocols for support in times of conflict. Either way, you have my permission to use the canal and Gibraltar to further your trade, and encourage you to coordinate with British companies to further enhance the profits for both our countries.

With gods good Grace.
Queen Victoria of the British Empire

That is wonderful news to hear! One thousand thanks to you my queen, this partnership will bring an age of prosperity to both of our empires that has not previously been seen before. Of course I understand the necessity of confidentiality, with which I intend to comply. I must thank you again for permitting our ships access through Gibraltar and the Suez. As per your request, the Italian Imperium will henceforth undertake measures to increase coordination with your British companies as there is mutual benefit to be had. I pray our alliance is long-lasting and affluent, may God's graces be upon you and the British Empire!

Many regards,
Umberto I di Savoy

The next day, an exclusive meeting between Cesare Umberto and his admirals was arranged in the war room. Once everyone is settled down, Umberto breaks the silence by briefing those in attendance.

<Umberto> "As some of you may, or may not know, the Ethiopians have disregarded our role as the dominant force in the Horn of Africa and have rejected our undeniable strength. Those damn Ethiopians! How dare they question our strength! I have therefore determined that swift and brutal action must be taken in retaliation in order to bring them to heel. We must do this before Eritrea or Somaliland get any ideas of their own..."
<Umberto> "Admiral Leto! Have you done what I asked and dispatched fleets into the Adriatic and the coast of Libya?"
<Leto> "Of course, my liege! Appropriately sized fleets have been sent into both of the seas which you have requested."
<Umberto> "Excellent, then you are much too occupied to undertake another task for me. Therefore, I simply ask that you position the newly dispatched Adriatic fleet off the coast of Montenegro, I have *plans* for them."
<Leto> "As you wish, mio Cesare."
<Umberto> "Right then, Admiral Martes-"

*Admiral Severino Martes, a young admiral under the command of Admiral Luigi Leto, stands at once*

<Umberto> "I am putting you in control of this mission. I want you to take a massive portion of our fleet, take it through the Suez canal, and use it to land marines in Eritrea. If the Eritreans resist at all, you are ordered to quell any resistance by all means necessary. We need to wrest control of this region once again, and I am counting on you to get this right."
<Martes> "I will not fail you, mio Cesare!"
<Umberto> "Now that's what I like to hear! Alright, I thank you all for your time, you are dismisses now."

The group of admirals return to where they are all supposed to be. Luigi Leto then contacts the Adriatic fleet, consisting of 2 battleships, 5 cruisers, and 3 ironclads and commands them to move off the coast of Montenegro. In contrast, Severino Martes is personally leading the fleet which he is taking into the Red Sea, destined for the Horn of Africa. With him he is taking 30,000 marines initially and can ask for reinforcements if necessary. His fleet consists of 8 battleships, 2 ironclads, 2 breastwork monitors, 4 monitors, and 14 cruisers. Cesare Umberto was going to teach these foolishly defiant Africans a lesson which they will not soon forget.
Last edited by Like-Minded Godly States on Wed May 03, 2017 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pacificora
Minister

Founded: Aug 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacificora » Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 am

Americas

New Orleans has become the centre of the largest cotton trade in recorded history, with tonnes of the material being shipped off to Europe. The rising demand for Cotton has lead to a jump in migration to the city from more rural parts of the Confederate States, but many of the Cotton farmers are unhappy that more of the wealth is now flowing towards the city as oppose to the farmers themselves.

A large and devastating tornado strikes the city of Springfield in Illinois, leaving an estimated of 45 dead. The state authorities in Illinois are calling upon the United States government for aid to relieve the partially destroyed parts of the city, and rebuild once the situation stabilised.

A massive Iron reserve has been discovered in the Rocky Mountains in the United States, mostly centralised around Utah. Many American citizens are advocating for the exploitation of these resources for the good of the economy.

Europe

Amidst large uprising and anti-Ottoman protest in the self-governing state of Bulgaria an Ottoman ambassador was shot by a extreme Bulgarian nationalist in the city of Sofia. The ambassador was run to a hospital but the government has made no official apology. This is also running alongside Bulgaria's claims in the greater Balkans to form a strong and independent Bulgarian state for all that Sofia considers Bulgarian, this included large swaths of Thrace, Macedonia, and more of what they consider part of Rumelia.

The Italian region of Sicily has recently seen some unprecedented economic development, with Mediterranean trade only increasing its quite strategically located ports have given it the slight advantage of the areas around it, although the growth isn't expected to last a very long time.

Africa and the Middle East

4 British Warships traveling past the Cape of Good Hope towards the Australian Colonies in the west have sunk, killing all aboard with the exception of 3 men who escaped onto the South African mainland. The ships sunk only a few minutes after leaving the Cape Town port, and the British authorities in the area claim that an underground African nationalist organisation, which has been accused of numerous crimes in the colony over the past few years, are to blame. The group is very very small, but they have been notoriously difficult to catch. A estimate of 176 estimated casualties currently are reported, alongside vast amounts of resources that were scheduled to land in the Australian colonies.

Eritreans in southern Italian-controlled Eritrea have added together and formed a small militia, that had recently raided and looted a number of cargo shipments running through Thomas area, including the near assault of an Italian trading vessel. Italian nationalists are calling this a atrocious disgrace, and advocate for the movement of Italian imperial troops into the area to secure their dominance in the region.

A small uprising in a mining community a few kilometres from the Tanganyika lake in the Congo Free State has occurred following what the locals are calling "Unreasonable expectations". The group is protesting the new expectations that had been put in place by the Congo Free Sate, and have killed one Belgian officer who was supervising the small community. The city is said o be barricaded by some scraps from around the town, and all Belgian officers that survived have run to neighbouring communities.

Asia and the Pacific

Dutch soldiers station in the island of New Guinea purposely trespass into German new Guinea in an attempt to destabilise the colony. The small group of about a dozen men are found to be extreme Dutch nationalist. The dutch government offers an official apology to the German state, and asks for the return of the small group of men.
National Information
Leader - Chancellor Zar Koranal
Capital - Pala
Population - 72,121,853
Currency - Kora (PAK)
Roleplay Information
2024: Global Warfare - PLANNED (International Entity)
Galactacia - PLANNED (Purian Order)
Sunset Invasion - PLANNED (Meeniyan Wonthaggi)
Green Sahara - PLANNED (Egypt, OP)

THE REPUBLIC OF PACIFICORA
COBALT NETWORK CO-CREATOR AND EX-PRESIDENT
Est. 2043
Post Modern
"The paths we choose, the risks we take, the hopes we hold, the mistakes we make. The hands we're dealt, the hours we wake, the ends we reach, the hearts we break. The lives we lead, the twists of fate, what we believe, what we forsake. The fears we never seem to shake, the distant shore, the moonlit lake."

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Wed May 10, 2017 8:47 am

The Carribian- A Confederate Lake!
Soldiers prepared to be Sent to Haiti

To assure the security intrest of the Confederate States of America, and its prim position on the American continent, the CSA went about the seizure of the Carribian. From its war with Spain, to its purchase of land, it had gone about the southernization of the Carribian. The 20,000 soldiers on their way to Haiti were no different.

Due to the status of the Haitians and their Neighbors, victory was expected in short order, with the Invasion being planned for a quick assertion of Confederate rule. Due to Confederate interest in the country, and the relative political instability, it was determined this was the best course of action.

The Country had an armed force if 9,000 ill trained, equipped, and fed men, who were basically Militia. At the crack of dawn, the USS Virginia sailed into the Harbor of Port-au-Prince and the Invasion began. 5,000 troops landed there, and received minimal resistance, the attack was unexpected to the Haitians.

The Capital, and its government were captured. The country's rag tag Military was hunted down, and eventually forced to surrender after gurrila fighting on the part of the Haitians, though there was no relative order, so Haitian resistance was short lived.

The Government was replace by a Govenor from the CSA, and the Stars and Bars were raised above Port-au-Prince, and the rest of Haiti. Eventually, at that point, the assertion of Confederate control over the Dominican was being prepared, and a Invasion constructed.

New Orleans!- The New York of Dixie!
The city of New Orleans had become a Confederate trade center, and the South's largest city. With a population of 300,000, and growing, the city was becoming a major trade city with Cotton, though the cotton farmers seemed to be getting cutout of the money.

To compensate, the New Orleans government calculated a compromise, and made it so that the farmers kept 80% of their earnings, which was deemed a fair amount for the farmers and the city. With that, New Orleans was able to continue its rapid growth as the 'New York of the Sout'.
Last edited by Apror on Wed May 10, 2017 9:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed May 10, 2017 10:28 am

Berlin

Kaiser Wilhelm II looked out at the military parade before him. His father had spent his energy building up the German army and making it a true military might. Now Wilhelm II would do the same with the navy. Earlier he had ordered the ministry of war to push for the largest naval buildup ever. They would also push incentives for businesses to invent newer and better technology for both the army and navy. Soon the Germans would rival the British for naval supremacy. Until then Kaiser looked at his mighty army and smiled.

To: Belgium
I would be delighted to accept your offer of 10 million if you also allow us military access and possible alliance if things erupt between us and France. If things do turn to war I will promise you some of the Northern lands of France.

To: CSA
While our nations have had slightly rough relations I was hoping to make better relations. As such I am inviting your leader to Berlin for a state visit. I was also wondering about a possible state visit by me to New Orleans.

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed May 10, 2017 10:37 am

I would be delighted to accept your offer of 10 million if you also allow us military access and possible alliance if things erupt between us and France. If things do turn to war I will promise you some of the Northern lands of France.

" Huzzah!" Admiral Fortue jumped out of his seat as he read the letter. The Germans would build it. " At least some country is agreeable." He muttered

To: Kaiser Wihelm II

The Kingdom of Belgium would be delighted to allow you military access. The Kingdom of Belgium also would agree to a military alliance if proposed. We would need to be better equipped by your arms. We look forward to cooperating with you in the future.

Admiral Fortue, Head of the Belgian Admiralty

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 pm

Chewion wrote:Berlin

Kaiser Wilhelm II looked out at the military parade before him. His father had spent his energy building up the German army and making it a true military might. Now Wilhelm II would do the same with the navy. Earlier he had ordered the ministry of war to push for the largest naval buildup ever. They would also push incentives for businesses to invent newer and better technology for both the army and navy. Soon the Germans would rival the British for naval supremacy. Until then Kaiser looked at his mighty army and smiled.

While our nations have had slightly rough relations I was hoping to make better relations. As such I am inviting your leader to Berlin for a state visit. I was also wondering about a possible state visit by me to New Orleans.

President Roberts looked at the letter whith a critical glance. 'So good ole Wilhelm wants to talk about our relations, and better yet, see New Orleans?' He thought to himself, then he took out a pen and a piece of paper. 'Okay Kaiser, I'll play your game.' Then he got to writing,

To: Kaiser Wilhelm II
From: President Paul Roberts of the Confederate States of America

To the Kaiser of the German Empire,
I will admit to the relationship between our countries having soured in recent years, though I do attest that the reason is more likely who we have kept ourselves aligned with. I will accept your invitation to Berlin if you wish to have talks with me about our Countries relations. As far as the state visit to our country, while I have no quarrel with you seeing our city of New Orleans, a Confederate Jewel, it'd be best for your visit to start in the capital city of Richmond. After that, we'd be more than happy to show you what Americans call 'Southern Charm.' From the proud city of Houston, the bustling city of New Orleans, to the city of Richmond entrusted with the mantle of leadership, the Confederacy would be more than happy to have you as an honored guest.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Wed May 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:Berlin

President Roberts looked at the letter whith a critical glance. 'So good ole Wilhelm wants to talk about our relations, and better yet, see New Orleans?' He thought to himself, then he took out a pen and a piece of paper. 'Okay Kaiser, I'll play your game.' Then he got to writing,

To: Kaiser Wilhelm II
From: President Paul Roberts of the Confederate States of America

To the Kaiser of the German Empire,
I will admit to the relationship between our countries having soured in recent years, though I do attest that the reason is more likely who we have kept ourselves aligned with. I will accept your invitation to Berlin if you wish to have talks with me about our Countries relations. As far as the state visit to our country, while I have no quarrel with you seeing our city of New Orleans, a Confederate Jewel, it'd be best for your visit to start in the capital city of Richmond. After that, we'd be more than happy to show you what Americans call 'Southern Charm.' From the proud city of Houston, the bustling city of New Orleans, to the city of Richmond entrusted with the mantle of leadership, the Confederacy would be more than happy to have you as an honored guest.

To: President Roberts

Berlin is open for your visit whenever you can make it. We can arrange for your transportation if needed. I greatly look Forward to your visit Mr.
President.

Berlin

Kaiser Wilhelm looked over his map. On it was marked the nation of Chile. While it had been a Spanish colony there were a decent amount of German citizens. A plan was being formed to invade and capture Chile. In order to make sure that no other problems arrived messages were sent to the United States and CSA informing them of the plan and ensuring them that nothing would happen against them. In addition letters were sent to France, UK, and Spain to inform the them why the German military would be mobilizing.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu May 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Hamburg, Germany- 1891, February
As the CSA's president walked off the ship, he was shivering his ass off. He'd noticed Europe was not good for Southerners, for the simple reason it was cold. "How was I so dumb as to come here in winter! Lord Almighty, let the Germans have somewhere warm for us to go!" As the Confederates, the President and his security, walked into the town, they were heading to the German government officials they were supposed to meet.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu May 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Apror wrote:Hamburg, Germany- 1891, February
As the CSA's president walked off the ship, he was shivering his ass off. He'd noticed Europe was not good for Southerners, for the simple reason it was cold. "How was I so dumb as to come here in winter! Lord Almighty, let the Germans have somewhere warm for us to go!" As the Confederates, the President and his security, walked into the town, they were heading to the German government officials they were supposed to meet.

Berlin, Germany

Kaiser Whilhelm stood next to the Chancellor and several other ministers. He waited until the President's carriage stopped then the Honor Guard started playing the CSA anthem as he stepped out. Then Kiaser Whilhelm extended his hand saying "Mr. President it is an honor." A military parade started at that moment and rows and rows of sharply dressed German soldiers marched the street.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu May 11, 2017 3:16 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:Hamburg, Germany- 1891, February

Berlin, Germany

Kaiser Whilhelm stood next to the Chancellor and several other ministers. He waited until the President's carriage stopped then the Honor Guard started playing the CSA anthem as he stepped out. Then Kiaser Whilhelm extended his hand saying "Mr. President it is an honor." A military parade started at that moment and rows and rows of sharply dressed German soldiers marched the street.

The CSA's president extended his hand to shake the Kaiser's hand. "It's a pleasure to be here Kaiser Whilhelm. The band you have playing Dixie has done a good job, and your soldiers reputation of impressive discipline have not done them true justice without actually seeing them." The Confederate president noted. He was reminded of Confederate troops, with their professionalism which was attributable to Southern troops who have Generations of distinguished service under the Union and Dixie."Well sir, would you like to begin our meeting here?"
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu May 11, 2017 3:34 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:Berlin, Germany

The CSA's president extended his hand to shake the Kaiser's hand. "It's a pleasure to be here Kaiser Whilhelm. The band you have playing Dixie has done a good job, and your soldiers reputation of impressive discipline have not done them true justice without actually seeing them." The Confederate president noted. He was reminded of Confederate troops, with their professionalism which was attributable to Southern troops who have Generations of distinguished service under the Union and Dixie."Well sir, would you like to begin our meeting here?"

Berlin, Germany

Kaiser nodded and said "Let is go in yes?" They entered the palace and started for a banquet hall. "Since it is so late I assumed that you and your delegation would be starving. I have prepared a state dinner for you in your honor." They entered a room with a large table filled with food from all over Germany. At the end sat a collection of several southern foods like BBQ, shrimp, grits, fried chicken, etc. Kaiser turned to the President and said "A feast fit for a king. I even had two of my chefs that hail from the CSA cook up some of your soul food as you call it. I hope it is to your liking." "Anyways let's start this off with all of the requirements." The Kaiser stood at the head of the table and several military officers filed in around the room. Then the Kaiser said "Was ist der Zustand meines Reiches?" To which an officer stood saying "Mein Kaiser! Der Rhein ist gut!" Then another stood saying "Mein Kaiser! Das Memel ist gut!" Then another stood and said "Mein Kaiser! Berlin ist gut!" Then another stood saying "Mein Kaiser! Das Reich ist sicher!" With that over Kaiser turned to them and saluted. Then he turned to the President and said "sorry about that it is customary. Anyways dig in."

Goverment Of The Argentinian State
Envoy

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Goverment Of The Argentinian State » Thu May 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Paris, France

PM Aristide Briand looked at the 8,000 troops parading across the Arc'd Troimphe, convinced France was unbetable. However, this was far from the truth. The Dreyfus affair would have proven difficult enough without the assasination of Alfred Dreyfus in 1903, which had deeply devided French Society, however, the French Army was not devided but resosutly anti-Dreyfusite. Interetingly, Briand, a Dreyfusite himeself, never saw it that way, and had little idea just how unpopular he and his democracy had become in his own country. However, he was convinced, the prospect of war against Germany was far enough to provide national unity.
El sistema constitucional del siglo pasado está caduco. El ejército es la última
aristocracia, vale decir la última posibilidad de organización jerárquica que
nos resta entre la disolución demagógica.

- Leopoldo Lugones

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu May 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:Image

Berlin, Germany

Kaiser nodded and said "Let is go in yes?" They entered the palace and started for a banquet hall. "Since it is so late I assumed that you and your delegation would be starving. I have prepared a state dinner for you in your honor." They entered a room with a large table filled with food from all over Germany. At the end sat a collection of several southern foods like BBQ, shrimp, grits, fried chicken, etc. Kaiser turned to the President and said "A feast fit for a king. I even had two of my chefs that hail from the CSA cook up some of your soul food as you call it. I hope it is to your liking." "Anyways let's start this off with all of the requirements." The Kaiser stood at the head of the table and several military officers filed in around the room. Then the Kaiser said "Was ist der Zustand meines Reiches?" To which an officer stood saying "Mein Kaiser! Der Rhein ist gut!" Then another stood saying "Mein Kaiser! Das Memel ist gut!" Then another stood and said "Mein Kaiser! Berlin ist gut!" Then another stood saying "Mein Kaiser! Das Reich ist sicher!" With that over Kaiser turned to them and saluted. Then he turned to the President and said "sorry about that it is customary. Anyways dig in."

"I see. Well, I suppose everyone has their traditions." The Confederates looked at the table in surprise to see all their southern foods along with the German foods. They didn't exactly go together, but that was all well and fine. As the Confederates began to eat, the President looked to the Kaiser. "So, you've fed us good food, what do we plan to accomplish here today?"
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse