NATION

PASSWORD

[IC] Carnage Toilet Rebooted (School Life / Horror)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:14 am

日村健真 | Kenshin Himura
Cafeteria | 学生食堂 | 12:20PM

"...Because I only came here a couple of months ago?" Kenshin suggested. It was the truth after all, he had lived in Niigata proper for most of his middle-school years, before moving to Seifū Town, a suburb of Saotome City. Most of his summer consisted of just moving in, and repairing the strained relationship with a grandfather he didn't know he had... There wasn't really much time to look into the news, and besides, Kenshin didn't feel like further depressing himself at the time. It was also not in his character to pay attention to many rumors, especially if they're negative. He was an optimist and preferred to judge people based upon their actions, not by second-hand accounts.

Right now, his judgement told every fiber of his being that he messed up, and if he didn't find a way out, would mess up big. Those cold eyes bored into him, and saw the eyes of someone who was afraid. Not afraid that they were caught or paying the price for poking the bear so to speak, but the eyes of someone who was innocent. Someone who asked a question out of curiosity, and without much knowledge of any "sick jokes" he was accused of playing.

"If it's a personal reason, I won't press." Kenshin stated resigned, and that was that. Kenshin resumed picking at his tempura, now less confident than a few moments ago. He stated the truth, and did not stick his nose into where it didn't belong, or attempt to escalate things. Hopefully that will be enough for the subject to be dropped.

Hopefully.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Charlia
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:29 am

Danceria wrote:
日村健真 | Kenshin Himura

"...Because I only came here a couple of months ago?" Kenshin suggested. It was the truth after all, he had lived in Niigata proper for most of his middle-school years, before moving to Seifū Town, a suburb of Saotome City. Most of his summer consisted of just moving in, and repairing the strained relationship with a grandfather he didn't know he had... There wasn't really much time to look into the news, and besides, Kenshin didn't feel like further depressing himself at the time. It was also not in his character to pay attention to many rumors, especially if they're negative. He was an optimist and preferred to judge people based upon their actions, not by second-hand accounts.

Right now, his judgement told every fiber of his being that he messed up, and if he didn't find a way out, would mess up big. Those cold eyes bored into him, and saw the eyes of someone who was afraid. Not afraid that they were caught or paying the price for poking the bear so to speak, but the eyes of someone who was innocent. Someone who asked a question out of curiosity, and without much knowledge of any "sick jokes" he was accused of playing.

"If it's a personal reason, I won't press." Kenshin stated resigned, and that was that. Kenshin resumed picking at his tempura, now less confident than a few moments ago. He stated the truth, and did not stick his nose into where it didn't belong, or attempt to escalate things. Hopefully that will be enough for the subject to be dropped.

Hopefully.
Continuing to try and calm her sister down, Meira simply looked up at Kenshin and shook her head slightly. "It's a very personal reason," she answered quietly, "but as you've probably noticed from the way people talk, there aren't a lot who respect that fact."

Kikuri thought she might cry.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:36 am

[quote="Danceria";p="31627111"]
日村健真 | Kenshin Himura

"I-I'm sorry..." Kenshin spoke meekly "I shouldn't have brought it up..."

He had heard of those rumors, and they were a unfortunate but sadly evident fact of high school life. "Wh-what I had meant to ask was what you were interested in, Asakura-san." the young boy attempted to salvage the conversation that he had ruined.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:48 am

Danceria wrote:
日村健真 | Kenshin Himura

"I-I'm sorry..." Kenshin spoke meekly "I shouldn't have brought it up..."

He had heard of those rumors, and they were a unfortunate but sadly evident fact of high school life. "Wh-what I had meant to ask was what you were interested in, Asakura-san." the young boy attempted to salvage the conversation that he had ruined.
"...a-art," Kikuri said in a low voice, still not looking at the boy. "I... I like art." No one looks at me. No one pays attention to me. No one even comes near me. They're scared and that's good because they won't hurt me if they're scared of me and they won't... they won't...

She bit back the scream brewing in her throat, burying her face once again in Meira's chest as her older twin wrapped her in a tight hug.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:42 am

Masanobu Kaminaga|神永正信

"Alright!", the white haired boy answered, a little cheerfully, taking his seat next to Kenshin. Masanobu was also happily surprised to realize that Hina knew his name, but her question confused him a little, since people normally just..mocked his hair. "Thanks..it's natural. I sometimes thought about dying it in a more natural color.. but well..I haven't managed to do it until now." The light gray eyed boy then started to eat, not expecting an answer, just as.. the discussion between Kenshin and Kikuri started to become rather tense. That was also when Manasobu noticed another boy from his class, the shy Hikaru, who was now talking with Hina. He remained quiet as the red haired girl explained the reasons behind why she was in a wheelchair..it was.. pretty sad to hear. He wasn't sure about whether to pretend that he hadn't payed attention, or to say something.. but just then, the vice-captain of the judo team, who was also at the same table with them, interrupted the other discussions, as he asked them all something, giving him an excuse not to think about it anymore. "Probably not..I'm far from being qualified for any leadership positions. And I also probably lack the ambition to try.", Masanobu answered, in a rather bored tone. The white haired boy's attention then returned to his food. He was fully aware of the discussion happening between the boy that was sitting next to him and Kikuri, and he had also realized that Kenshin had pretty much.. messed it all up, by bringing that up.. so, it would be much better for him to just eat his food in silence, without trying to intervene. There was nothing he could say anyway.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:15 pm

食堂 | Cafeteria
12:21PM (Lunch)

Gurori wrote:-

Waving back to Tsukiko Yukimura, Tomohiro got up, dragged an unused chair over from another table for her, before gesturing to it, as Ayami quietly sipped at her apple juice and looked on.

She was one of those classmates whom Tomohiro didn't particularly know very well. After all, she, a bit like him, tended to keep to herself very much, and had a tendency to go rather unnoticed, at least as far as Tomohiro himself was concerned. It certainly wouldn't hurt to chat with her a little bit more.

"Have a seat", he said to the girl, smiling. "We're classmates, after all."

Charlia wrote:-

Kondō had listened to the conversation quietly, without so much as an interjection at any point. Slowly, as things got more and more heated, the volume of fizzy apple juice in the bottle he bought from the vending machine became less and less. Once the bottle was completely empty, he got up, hurriedly tossed it into a nearby recycling bin, before taking a seat at the table once again.

And then he rejoined the conversation in his blunt manner that most of his classmates and judo teammates were all too familiar with. Vice-Captain Shō Kondō never minced his words, unlike the old stereotype of Japanese people being overly verbose and polite; if he had something to say, or found something out of place, out it came, in the simplest form.

"Don't be so triggered", he said to the sisters. "Nobody's trying to make light of your situation here. Plus, you can't expect everybody here to be familiar with the news of what happened. That's pretty unreasonable."

Some people didn't particularly like the judo Vice-Captain because of his directness, seeing at as a lack of tact on his part. Kondō didn't care. What was the sense in wasting time running around the elephant?

"Anyway", he said, leaning back in his chair, "With all that hullabaloo about Iwasaki and the toilet... I wouldn't be surprised if police presence doubles soon."

Charlia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Charlia » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:26 am

Kaidou wrote:Kondō had listened to the conversation quietly, without so much as an interjection at any point. Slowly, as things got more and more heated, the volume of fizzy apple juice in the bottle he bought from the vending machine became less and less. Once the bottle was completely empty, he got up, hurriedly tossed it into a nearby recycling bin, before taking a seat at the table once again.

And then he rejoined the conversation in his blunt manner that most of his classmates and judo teammates were all too familiar with. Vice-Captain Shō Kondō never minced his words, unlike the old stereotype of Japanese people being overly verbose and polite; if he had something to say, or found something out of place, out it came, in the simplest form.

"Don't be so triggered", he said to the sisters. "Nobody's trying to make light of your situation here. Plus, you can't expect everybody here to be familiar with the news of what happened. That's pretty unreasonable."

Some people didn't particularly like the judo Vice-Captain because of his directness, seeing at as a lack of tact on his part. Kondō didn't care. What was the sense in wasting time running around the elephant?

"Anyway", he said, leaning back in his chair, "With all that hullabaloo about Iwasaki and the toilet... I wouldn't be surprised if police presence doubles soon."
Meira continued holding her sister, and just looked up calmly. "Maybe you're right," she replied quietly. "But it's also unreasonable to expect Kikuri-chan to be completely reasonable about the situation. Especially with the way people talk; it's only natural for her to be sensitive when it comes to the subject. As for 'triggered'... you haven't seen 'triggered'." Her eyes darkened slightly as she recalled what it looked like when her sister was actually triggered--curling into a ball, crying, screaming, not knowing when or where she was, lashing out at anyone who came near her, terrified out of her mind. "I hope for both of our sakes, and especially hers, that you never do. It's not a pretty sight, and it hurts both of us."

Her tone lightened slightly, and she continued, "But perhaps increased police presence would be a good thing. It would certainly keep everyone safer, wouldn't it?"
Tracian Empire wrote:Masanobu Kaminaga|神永正信

"Alright!", the white haired boy answered, a little cheerfully, taking his seat next to Kenshin. Masanobu was also happily surprised to realize that Hina knew his name, but her question confused him a little, since people normally just..mocked his hair. "Thanks..it's natural. I sometimes thought about dying it in a more natural color.. but well..I haven't managed to do it until now." The light gray eyed boy then started to eat, not expecting an answer, just as.. the discussion between Kenshin and Kikuri started to become rather tense. That was also when Manasobu noticed another boy from his class, the shy Hikaru, who was now talking with Hina. He remained quiet as the red haired girl explained the reasons behind why she was in a wheelchair..it was.. pretty sad to hear. He wasn't sure about whether to pretend that he hadn't payed attention, or to say something.. but just then, the vice-captain of the judo team, who was also at the same table with them, interrupted the other discussions, as he asked them all something, giving him an excuse not to think about it anymore. "Probably not..I'm far from being qualified for any leadership positions. And I also probably lack the ambition to try.", Masanobu answered, in a rather bored tone. The white haired boy's attention then returned to his food. He was fully aware of the discussion happening between the boy that was sitting next to him and Kikuri, and he had also realized that Kenshin had pretty much.. messed it all up, by bringing that up.. so, it would be much better for him to just eat his food in silence, without trying to intervene. There was nothing he could say anyway.
"I don't think you should," Hina replied cheerfully. "It's a really interesting color. I like it."

Turning back to the conversation about police presence, she frowned slightly. "I hope it helps," she said quietly. "There's been more than enough people dying already."

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:35 am

Kaidou wrote:食堂 | Cafeteria

Gurori wrote:
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. It's wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Waving back to Tsukiko Yukimura, Tomohiro got up, dragged an unused chair over from another table for her, before gesturing to it, as Ayami quietly sipped at her apple juice and looked on.

She was one of those classmates whom Tomohiro didn't particularly know very well. After all, she, a bit like him, tended to keep to herself very much, and had a tendency to go rather unnoticed, at least as far as Tomohiro himself was concerned. It certainly wouldn't hurt to chat with her a little bit more.

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt for you to have a meaningful conversation, Yukimura-chan." Keiko said. Tsukiko obliged and sat down in the chair that had been pulled out specifically for her. "Itami-kun, please make sure she's at my office by 12:50 at the latest." Keiko left the cafeteria, Tsukiko was left with people of whom she was unfamiliar.

"So, what's your story?" Yū looked towards Tsukiko... She remained silent. "You sure are a quiet one..." Katsuo remarked.

Last edited by Gurori on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:58 am

食堂 | Cafeteria
12:23PM (Lunch)

Tomohiro could sympathise with the girl to some extent; he, too, had experienced being thrown into a completely unfamiliar environment, with just about nobody to talk to and nobody to seek help from. At least, that was what he inferred about the girl given her mannerisms and demeanour.

In any case, she'd only have to be at the office by 12:50PM; Tomohiro decided that that was more than enough time to lounge about the cafeteria and chit-chat. He'd head off at 12:45; the office was just nearby, anyway. It wasn't like he had to take a train from Yagi all the way to Takanashi.

Why exactly did she need to be in the counsellor's office by 12:50, though?

Charlia wrote:-

Kondō shrugged enigmatically. He'd exhausted just about everything he had to say then; and when one had nothing to say, Kondō reasoned, the best thing to do was to say nothing.

It was around then that the PA crackled once again.

"All teachers, this is Principal Kagakui speaking", came the voice over the PA. "Please report to Faculty Room 2 for a short briefing by Police Detective Daisuke Yamashita. The briefing will not exceed five minutes."

職員室 | Faculty Room

Daisuke Yamashita was a short, stubby man of 50 years; standing just 167cm, he wasn't a particularly imposing figure. A pair of wire-rimmed bifocals rested on his face, allowing his eyes, ruined from countless hours of near work in varying lighting conditions, to see beyond his outstretched hand. On his head, several loose clumps of hair clung tightly to his scalp, the rest having long since fallen off; the Yamashita family's males were genetically unlucky with regard to hair.

This rather weak and unimpressive appearance masked Yamashita's real calibre; he was one of the most experienced detectives in Saotome's police force, having served in the force since he was 19.

It was only recently, however, that he had been assigned to the Narukami toilet case. Up till then, Yamashita had been working on locating a Yamaguchi-gumi cell's cocaine stash in the city's poorer areas. The eye bags circling his eyes were testament to the stress he had had to undergo in cracking that.

Nonetheless, work was work. And the first order of business that day was to brief the teachers on a new update.

As such, with the help of Principal Kagakui, Inspector Yamashita had assembled the school's faculty in one of the meeting rooms, where he proceeded to dispense his information.

"The Saotome Municipal Police Force, due to increasing yakuza activity in certain regions of this city, will have to cut some funding for the investigation of the toilets", he drawled, his eyes clearly struggling to stay open. The countless sleepless nights of tacking yakuza drug activities were clearly taking their toll on Yamashita's body. "However, Commissioner Okada would like to assure you that he will not abandon your case."

Yamashita reached into his giant briefcase and took out notes, which he passed to all the teachers.

"We will still be using the same approach to the toilets for now", he said. "As far as possible, we wouldn't want to interrupt the lives of your students any more than is necessary. Any questions?"

Kotarō Ishii, the veteran Japanese language teacher, raised his hand.

"We will be having 20 or so students from Fuzhou No. 1 High School in China coming over for a one week cultural exchange programme in May", he said. "Will they be affected?"

"We shall treat them the same as your own students", Yamashita answered, "but do take care that warnings not to enter the toilets are issued in Chinese too. Don't take any chances."

Ishii nodded.

"Any other questions?"
Last edited by Kaidou on Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:17 am

職員室 | Faculty Room
12:35 (Lunch)

Steven Baker raised his hand and spoke in Japanese, "I work as an English Language teacher. The thing is that I don't know how to speak Chinese, only Japanese. I don't think that they will be able to understand how to speak Japanese." Steven continued, "I'm aware of the whole Yakuza problem, but what happened in the toilets is attacking innocent people. It would make since, if the yakuza were going some diamond trade, but can't we just locked the bathroom with chains or something, instead of leaving it unlocked? Or better yet, can't we hire a plumber to see if the problem is in the pipes?"
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:34 pm

Gurori wrote:

"I'm sure it wouldn't hurt for you to have a meaningful conversation, Yukimura-chan." Keiko said. Tsukiko obliged and sat down in the chair that had been pulled out specifically for her. "Itami-kun, please make sure she's at my office by 12:50 at the latest." Keiko left the cafeteria, Tsukiko was left with people of whom she was unfamiliar.

"So, what's your story?" Yū looked towards Tsukiko... She remained silent. "You sure are a quiet one..." Katsuo remarked.

"Konnichiwa~!" A girl from Class 1-A passed nearby, holding her lunch in one hand and an english-language book in the other. "Is it ok if I can sit here?" Sarah McKenna said, having looked around the Cafeteria and noticing the activity at this one. "Sorry for intruding, but...Well....I suppose I haven't really talked to people luch this week..." She said, slightly blushing a bit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:07 pm

食堂 | Cafeteria
12:27PM (Lunch)

Mestovakia wrote:-

"Um... yeah, sure. There's one more seat anyway, so-"

Just shortly after Itami had pulled a seat out for the cute white girl who had just showed up (whom he'd never seen before), his phone began to buzz. The sound of the Darth Vader theme rang a bit, before Itami picked up the phone and, setting it to speaker mode (it was too noisy in the cafeteria to use it on normal mode), answered.

"Hello?"

The sound of Shō Kondō's voice came through like a machine gun.

"Kusottare! Sono anime wa chi no bun yori kaiwa no bubun no hō ga ōi! Jitsu no tokoro wa... ore wa romanchikku manga ya anime ni wa unzari shiteiru yo~, Nakayama-san..."

"Um... Kondō-senpai..."

Silence on the other end of the phone for a while. Then Kondō, on the other end of the line, continued.

"Oops. I think I got the wrong Tomohiro. Sorry about that, Itami. I know a Tomohiro Nakayama too, you see. Must have pressed the wrong number."

"Don't worry about it, Kondō-senpai."

Kondō hung up before things got really awkward.

But things did get a little bit awkward on Tomohiro Itami's end. More likely than not, the others heard the brief but rather silly conversation too. Then again, people called the wrong number all the time; what was the sense in making a big fuss about it all?

"I was just wondering", said Tomohiro, trying to dispel the awkwardness of the conversation, "if any of you guys wanna go for dinner after we end club activities today? Like, at the underground shopping mall in Saotome station? There's a nice hamburg-steak place there."

職員室 | Faculty Room

Main Nation Ministry wrote:-

One of the other teachers, a middle-aged lady with curly hair, raised her hand.

"I'm fluent in Chinese", she said.

"Good", said Daisuke Yamashita. "Then I shall put you in charge of the safety of those transfer students when they come over, Mrs..."

"Saitō", the teacher introduced herself. "Megumi Saitō."

"Thank you, Mrs Saitō."

Dr Kagakui nodded and scribbled several notes into his little diary. Yamashita, having adequately settled the issue of the exchange students from China (for now), turned to Steven Baker, the English teacher, to address his queries.

"You see", he explained, "the Police need easy access to all the toilets in order to investigate. So locking them up will be a little bit of a problem. As for your question about the plumbing..."

Here, Detective Yamashita tugged at his collar, as if about to vomit.

"Besides... the Police are in possession of some information which hasn't been revealed to you as of yet."

"Pray tell, why don't we have that information?" Dr Kagakui inquired, almost sarcastically in his tone. The 3rd Principal of Narukami High School was well known for being a fearsome man who took no bullcrap from anybody. "This concerns my students. I believe I have a right to know."

"Because we do not want to cause a public panic", said Yamashita, sighing and leaning heavily on the meeting room table. The others all looked at him.

"But... if you really insist... I can have some of that shown to you after school hours..."

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:22 pm

職員室 | Faculty Room
12:35 (Lunch)

Steven Baker continued, "Judging by it, you suggesting that there are human remains in the pipes, isn't there? Can't you just tell us? One student almost used one of the bathrooms and he was escorted out with brown pants. This information that you're not revealing to us can't possibly be related to all of the toilets in the city. If so, we would have to have the students use the courtyard as the bathroom, itself. Can't you just simply tell us? Part of the school is starting to gossip, anyways."
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Sarah thanked Itami for offering the seat next to him. (I think...?)
"I'll be honest. I've never heard some fire off Japanese that quickly." Sarah giggled as Kondō hung up." So...I haven't really Introduced myself, have I....Sorry. It's nice to meet.you all..I'm Sarah McKenna, avid gamer and History nerd." Sarah said, bowing...Well, as much as she could while she was seating. "So, has anyone read that Tokyo Ghoul Manga? Yeesh, freaks me out just reading it, never mind the anime."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:39 pm

食堂 | Cafeteria

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tomohiro Itami." He smiled at her. "That's Tsukiko Yukimura, Katsuo Fujioka, and Yū Kurosawa. We're all from Class 2-A."

He got up, pulled his chair in further into the table, before leaning his elbows on the tabletop and resting his chin on his hands.

"I haven't read Tokyo Ghoul", he said to McKenna, his gaze drifting to something beyond, "but I hear it's good." He stopped for a moment, as if gathering his thoughts (he had a tendency to drift off into daydreams). "I don't actually watch anime or read manga. I watched Code Geass last year... that's about all."

"By the way... you know there's a Ken Kaneki in Class 2-C, right?" Tomohiro chuckled. "It's just that the kanji in his name and the kanji in the Tokyo Ghoul Kaneki's name are different..." He took out a gel pen from his pocket and wrote on the back of his hand.

金木 研
金樹 剣

"So... same same but different, I guess." Tomohiro chuckled awkwardly.

職員室 | Faculty Room

"I could tell you", said Yamashita, getting visibly and audibly weary, "but it wouldn't mean a thing to you. I've got to get the... you know... the visual aids down from HQ. You'll need to see it for yourself to believe it."

Without waiting for any more questions, Yamashita packed up his briefcase and straightened his glasses. It was clear he didn't intend to answer any more queries, for the moment, at least.

"Meet me in this room at 6PM tonight", he said, heading for the door. "I'll be here with the things you want to see."

Last edited by Kaidou on Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:48 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tomohiro Itami." He smiled at her. "That's Tsukiko Yukimura, Katsuo Fujioka, and Yū Kurosawa. We're all from Class 2-A."

He got up, pulled his chair in further into the table, before leaning his elbows on the tabletop and resting his chin on his hands.

"I haven't read Tokyo Ghoul", he said to McKenna, his gaze drifting to something beyond, "but I hear it's good." He stopped for a moment, as if gathering his thoughts (he had a tendency to drift off into daydreams). "I don't actually watch anime or read manga. I watched Code Geass last year... that's about all."

"By the way... you know there's a Ken Kaneki in Class 2-C, right?" Tomohiro chuckled. "It's just that the kanji in his name and the kanji in the Tokyo Ghoul Kaneki's name are different..." He took out a gel pen from his pocket and wrote on the back of his hand.

金木 研
金樹 剣

"So... same same but different, I guess." Tomohiro chuckled awkwardly.

職員室 | Faculty Room

"I could tell you", said Yamashita, getting visibly and audibly weary, "but it wouldn't mean a thing to you. I've got to get the... you know... the visual aids down from HQ. You'll need to see it for yourself to believe it."

Without waiting for any more questions, Yamashita packed up his briefcase and straightened his glasses. It was clear he didn't intend to answer any more queries, for the moment, at least.

"Meet me in this room at 6PM tonight", he said, heading for the door. "I'll be here with the things you want to see."

"Hashtag Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong." Sarah said, giggling. She drifted back to her book for a few seconds, before she started speaking aft, abut more subdued. "So, the,um....Bathroom things..." Sarah looked fairly nervous when she started talking about that.

"I've heard a few of the students in my class talking about it. I've been thinking about it and now I'm too scared to go anywhere near those toilets. Who could do such a thing?"

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:08 pm

Cafeteria
12:28pm
From the Perspective of Tsukiko Yukimura

The sounds of her surroundings were almost completely drowned out... by pure silence. Her eyes darted left and right, focusing on the person who appeared to be talking. She wasn't happy, nor was she sad. Quite frankly she didn't seem to have any emotions what so ever. Although there was this one person who stood out to her. Of course it was the Caucasian with her question about the lavatories.

"It's been rumoured that the plot that this very school stands on was laid over an old burial site." Yū remarked. "Some nuts actually believe that it disturbed the peace of the dead and as a result the 'bathroom things' are-"

"Vengeful Spirits." Tsukiko spoke, a neutral yet direct tone in her voice. "The Spirits are angry with us. They are enacting their revenge." She continued, Katsuo looked on in disbelief. "The first person to ever use the school's lavatories had their sphincter along with all of their internal organs torn out and dragged down into the toilet bowl. Then they were torn apart from limb to limb and flayed, blood everywhere. Various muscles were spread across the room... The only thing left sitting on the toilet was the skeleton.

The room was silent for a second. "What the FUCK was that?!" Someone shouted. Somebody else, at the other end of the cafeteria to be exact, threw up violently.

"Maybe we should take her over to Fujioka-sensei's office now..." Katsuo said quietly.
Last edited by Gurori on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:05 pm

和蘭 | Dutch Class (Between Classes)
12:29PM (Lunch)

At the same time that she finished eating her second apple, Mvr. Zondervan finished creating her quiz on the somewhat complex poem Weemoed. Satisfied with herself, she then proceeded to take another worksheets out of her desk. This worksheet was of a different Dutch work that was intended to be simpler and better suited for most of her students. It was a Dutch nursery rhyme, called "Als heel de wereld eens van stokvis was", or "If All the World Were Dried Fish" in English:

Als heel de wereld eens van stokvis was...

En elke boom een worst.....

En iedere plas van zuiver schoensmeer......

Waarmee lest men dan de dorst?

Dat is een vraag, geachte heren

Waarover zeven jaren lang

Zeven profesoren

Gekrabt hebben achter de oren.

After reviewing the rhyme material on the front of the piece of paper, Zondervan then reviewed the back of the worksheet, where questions were located (with directions in Japanese and English). She found the information printed on it to be satisfactory, which was a good thing as she had already made multiple copies. She would give her Dutch students the choice between completing the worksheet on "Als heel de wereld eens van stokvis was or Weemoed," with students gaining extra credit for doing the longer and more difficult one. Then they would take the test by the end of the week, or, if they were having trouble with it, the beginning of next week. However, the former professor had confidence that her students would be able to prevail with the material no matter which work they chose to do.

Satisfied with her progress during the lunch break, Zondervan began packing up her lunch. And looking around the room, making sure that everything was all set for the next class. She also felt a slight urge to use the restroom, but held managed to hold it in until the urge dissipated. She wouldn't go through THAT ordeal again.
Last edited by Biscaria on Mon May 01, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon May 01, 2017 4:20 am

職員室 | Faculty Room
12:29PM

Biscaria wrote:-

Just shortly after Detective Daisuke Yamashita's briefing had concluded, Mvr Zondervan's phone dinged with an email notification. It was a message from the Vice Principal, informing her of the state of a particular student of one of the classes she was to teach after lunch.

浅野陽平さん、鵜飼榑都さん、石井誇太郎さん、ゾンダーバンさんへ

すみません、皆さん。1年A組の巌崎有希男くんは今日は気分が悪いためクラスと部活できません。彼の欠席を許してください。

永近大翔より

Yōhei Asano, Kureto Ukai, Kotarō Ishii, Marieke Zondervan,

My apologies to all of you. Yukio Iwasaki of Class 1-A will not be able to attend any more lessons and club activities for today as he has fallen ill. Please excuse his absence.

- Hiroto Nagachika

食堂 | Cafeteria

At a loss for words, Tomohiro remained in his seat.

"Well... that's... definitely not what I expected", he blurted, partly to himself and partly to the others at his table. Any further course of action was beyond him; how else were you supposed to respond to a girl whose first reaction to meeting you was to describe the disembowelment of a human?

"Perhaps... we could get going?" He said to Tsukiko, as his phone buzzed with a notification from his younger brother.

マサ :) : Nii-san, could you help me get a bottle of kagome juice otw back?

Tomohiro hurriedly typed a response.

Sure ;)

"Yea... let's get going, I guess..."

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Mon May 01, 2017 5:04 am

Gurori wrote:Cafeteria
12:28pm
From the Perspective of Tsukiko Yukimura

The sounds of her surroundings were almost completely drowned out... by pure silence. Her eyes darted left and right, focusing on the person who appeared to be talking. She wasn't happy, nor was she sad. Quite frankly she didn't seem to have any emotions what so ever. Although there was this one person who stood out to her. Of course it was the Caucasian with her question about the lavatories.

"It's been rumoured that the plot that this very school stands on was laid over an old burial site." Yū remarked. "Some nuts actually believe that it disturbed the peace of the dead and as a result the 'bathroom things' are-"

"Vengeful Spirits." Tsukiko spoke, a neutral yet direct tone in her voice. "The Spirits are angry with us. They are enacting their revenge." She continued, Katsuo looked on in disbelief. "The first person to ever use the school's lavatories had their sphincter along with all of their internal organs torn out and dragged down into the toilet bowl. Then they were torn apart from limb to limb and flayed, blood everywhere. Various muscles were spread across the room... The only thing left sitting on the toilet was the skeleton.

The room was silent for a second. "What the FUCK was that?!" Someone shouted. Somebody else, at the other end of the cafeteria to be exact, threw up violently.

"Maybe we should take her over to Fujioka-sensei's office now..." Katsuo said quietly.

Sarah had began eating a piece of bread. At the same time that Tsukiko started speaking, Sarah had bitten into it, and and frozen in disbelief as she launched into her graphic explanation. "Uh huh...." She said, her reaction muffled by the bread. Swallowing the mouthful of bred with difficulty, Sarah offered a queasy smile, stiffly stood up, walked out of the cafeteria, threw up into a rubbish bin, walked back, sat down, and coughed. "My Apologies. I don't handle graphic stuff like that well." She still looked a bit green. "Uhm, If you could...could you, uh...please not say stuff like that? I get Nightmares easily..."
Last edited by Mestovakia on Mon May 01, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon May 01, 2017 4:41 pm

食堂 | Cafeteria
12:30PM

"Yes, let's not go down that road now..." Answering several follow up text messages from his brother (who was eight) while simultaneously cajoling someone behaving in a rather bizarre manner to the counsellor's office was quite a challenge, but such was the life of an elder brother; younger siblings always came running up to throw things at them.

Eventually, though, after much pushing around and quiet insistence, both Itami and Fujioka managed to get Yukimura to the counsellor's office, a few minutes before 12:50PM. And once that was all over, it felt as if the entire school building had turned into one big castle of gory bits and chunks.

Then the end of lunch came with the striking of the bells, and the seats of the classrooms were filled once more.

2:35PM (Club Activities)

The relief of the final bell of the day came stronger for some than for others. Aside from a few who dreaded whatever it was they had signed up to do in Year 1 (for one reason or another), most of the students at Narukami High School generally enjoyed their extracurricular activities.

For one, you didn't have to sit in your classroom and do nothing but copy notes. In most of the clubs, members got to (at least, in the case of the sports teams) get up and move about, opening up the blood vessels flattened from hours of sitting in the classroom. Not to mention that break times were flexible; you got to interact with anybody from the other clubs during your break times, too.

This meant, for Class 2-A, that planning for the toilet investigations could begin once school ended.

That day, the judo team had decided to take a break from usual activities due to the fact that competitions had just ended, ergo Tomohiro had the afternoon to himself. As far as he knew, most of his other classmates were having activities as per normal, but even so, they could still do whatever it was they had planned over the weekend.

He had, after all, just received that message from Nagao. The one they'd been waiting for.

長尾健三郎 : mr asano says the camera is ready

Over the weekend, several members of Class 2-A (namely Tomohiro Itami, Ayami Kurahashi, Kensaburō Nagao, and an overly-studious basketball team member named Ryūta Nishino) had come up with a scheme to take the first step against the toilet monster.

They were going to plant a high speed camera in the toilet.

With that there, they'd bait the thing inside (with what was a separate discussion they hadn't yet gotten to, but most likely meat or something), and then retrieve the camera with utmost speed once the dust had settled and it was safe to go in (assuming such an opportunity arose).

"Hey, Tomohiro!"

Ryūta Nishino had an unmistakeable voice; there was nothing in particular which stood out about it, but for one reason or another, people found it hard to forget his voice. There was just something about it which tended to stick in your head.

"Is the camera ready?"

"Yeah, it's with Asano-sensei. He borrowed it from one of the teachers at Okahira High School, I think."

"That school with the obscenely bright red blazer?"

"Yes. That school with the obscenely bright red blazer." Tomohiro lifted his can of Boss Rainbow Mountain coffee and took a sip that was incongruously small with his swig. "Anyway, that's the camera down. The last thing we need now is the bait."

"Um... I think Kōki Yamamura brought a couple of pork steaks. He left them in the fridge in home economics room 1." Nishino scratched his chin.

"Well then... I'll send the updates to our class' WhatsApp group. Let's get this started."

Guys, our stuff is ready.

Biscaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Biscaria » Mon May 01, 2017 7:01 pm

Kaidou wrote:
Just shortly after Detective Daisuke Yamashita's briefing had concluded, Mvr Zondervan's phone dinged with an email notification. It was a message from the Vice Principal, informing her of the state of a particular student of one of the classes she was to teach after lunch.

浅野陽平さん、鵜飼榑都さん、石井誇太郎さん、ゾンダーバンさんへ

すみません、皆さん。1年A組の巌崎有希男くんは今日は気分が悪いためクラスと部活できません。彼の欠席を許してください。

永近大翔より

Yōhei Asano, Kureto Ukai, Kotarō Ishii, Marieke Zondervan,

My apologies to all of you. Yukio Iwasaki of Class 1-A will not be able to attend any more lessons and club activities for today as he has fallen ill. Please excuse his absence.

- Hiroto Nagachika

和蘭 | Dutch Class (Between Classes)
12:31 PM)

Mvr. Zondervan reached for her phone in her bag just as she overheard the bell ring. After fiddling with it for a bit, she read the email from the Vice Principal. Very well, she thought after reading it. I suppose I will set aside Dhr. Iwasaki's worksheet for the day. I hope he gets better though; it'd be a shame for him to fall behind! After fully contemplating the message's contents, she put her phone back into her bag along with her lunch pail. She had to make sure they were away once the students entered.
Last edited by Biscaria on Mon May 01, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Hikaru Adachi | 足立ひかる

After lunch, the rest of the school day continued to lull on, and Hikaru paid little attention to what was going on in his classes besides his occasional notes. He was more worried about his first impression on Hina and the others; was he sure that she was pleased with him? What about her friends? Were they passing along rumors of him as he sat in that class? No, he corrected himself, they wouldn't do something like that to someone they don't know. The thought alone helped put him at ease, and as the final bell for release rang, Hikaru felt the sweet relief of freedom. He packed up his things into his bag, slung it over his shoulder, and exited the classroom, heading for one of his favorite clubs; Drama. Yes, it was a bit girly, but he liked it anyway. Every step closer to the room was more and more exciting. Atleast...until he spotted Daichi and his crew.
He froze.

It was too late to run in the opposite direction, he realized, as the bigger boy's eyes landed upon the blonde boy, a grin sparking on his husky cheeks. Fear struck Hikaru's heart as he watched them approach, wanting to run, but also not wanting to cause a scene. With every step, his blood thundered louder in his ears, his heart rammed against his ribcage, and he could feel fearful adrenaline rushing through his veins. Daichi only seemed to grow taller and taller as he got closer, until he towered atleast half a foot above the younger boy. "Hello, sauerkraut." He spat, causing Hikaru to flench in his shadow. It evoked another grin from the boy. "A little jumpy today, are you?" He inched closer, intimidating the boy more. His goons surrounded the two, guarding any escape route for the underclassman. "I didn't see you at lunch today. Did you run off somewhere new without telling us?"

"...no..." Hikaru squeaked quietly, bringing his eyes to the floor, down to the large feet of the husky boy. He jerked his chin back up and shoved him against the wall. Pain momentarily laced his spine, and the ache in the back of his skull began to pulse again. "Is that right?" The older boy hissed, "You're saying I'm blind, then? Surely I would've noticed your ugly head of lemon hair had you been there. Saying I'm stupid, sauerkraut? That I'm not observant enough?"

The younger boy squeezed his eyes shut as the boy held him there. "No!" He yelped defensively, but keeping it a low volume to minimize the attention. "I-I'm not...I-I was there...I...promise..." The boy didn't seem to like the answer, or wasn't quite satisfied by it. He forced the boy's skull against the wall, enjoying the way he squirmed helplessly in his grasp. More pain bursted from the back of his scalp, but he held in his cries. He needed atleast some level of defiance...right?

"Ah, trying to be quiet today, yes? Think you're strong enough to not show us what you're feeling, right? Idiot." He spat the word out like it was venom before he pressed his knuckles into the boy's left eye. The pain was unbearable, but he bit his tongue. He continued to squirm, but he refused to scream. He didn't want him to see how much pain he was really causing. With the knuckle against his eye, he almost felt as if it was going to begin to bleed before Daichi released him and pushed him roughly back to the ground. "Hold it in all you want, but from here, it only gets worse." He snarled, nodding for the others to follow as he began to walk. But...Umeko stayed behind for a moment. "You're disgusting, you know that?" She told him in her mean, high-pitched tone. "No one could ever love such a sick creation like you. You're an abomination. You'd probably be better off dead." She wasn't satisfied yet, though. Before she left, she made sure to give him a good, hard kick somewhere that shouldn't quite be kicked. He couldn't help but groan at this one; the pain was excruciating.

When the were finally gone, he let himself sit there and breathe for a moment. Nearly his whole body ached; his skull pulsed, the back of his spine burned, and somewhere else was something else entirely. Still; even after all of that, he needed to get to class. Some students stopped to ask if he was okay, and he replied that he was fine. Slowly, he heaved himself up to his feet and carried himself to Drama Club. As his eye began to swell and pulse with momentary pain, he noticed an alert on his phone from his WhatsApp. It explained that everything was in place for the investigation of the bathrooms. This, atleast, evoked a smile from the boy as he hobbled on to his respective club. Well, it seemed that was one thing that could cheer him up in a time like this.
Last edited by Castle Crashers on Mon May 01, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 pm

学園 | School

Castle Crashers wrote:-

The commotion caused by Daichi and his gang did not go unnoticed; just before they had the chance to run off completely, their one-sided altercation with Hikaru Adachi had caught the eyes of two upperclassmen.

One of them was Shō Kondō of Class 3-B, the Vice-Captain of the judo team, standing on the second floor of the opposite block, silently observing the incident unfold with a scowl upon his face and with his phone in his hand. The other was Ryūji Shien of Class 3-D, the Captain of the Chinese martial arts team, dressed in his maroon team T-shirt and his ubiquitous baggy trousers, holding a taijijian in a sheath.

"Daichi Sawahara", he said. "You seem to be having quite a bit of fun."

A crowd had begun to form; there was something exciting about a sword-wielding person confronting a band of bullies. Shien only had a few friends, but his reputation far preceded him; it was often said that what Mabuchi's Yoshihito Hirose was to judo, Narukami's Ryūji Shien was to Chinese martial arts. He'd picked it up when he was 6, and ever since he'd entered high school, nobody had ever beaten him in the sword category at the city competitions.

"Some say he's descended from Sun Quan, the warlord from Romance of the Three Kingdoms", some of his fans would often gossip about him.

Ryūji Shien cocked his head and cracked his knuckles, putting his taijijian on the ground.

"Maybe you want to duke it out with me instead?" The scene was rendered somewhat comical by the fact that Shien was a little bit on the short side (standing just 172cm). "Since you're so tough?"

Last edited by Kaidou on Tue May 02, 2017 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Tue May 02, 2017 5:23 pm

海 戸 清 嵩 | Kiyotaka Kaito

School Hallways

12:33 PM

Lunch was now over. And everything in class went through like a breeze; but that was mostly due to him sleeping through the lesson.
Everyone had either left to go and do their own thing as they had free time left, or have departed on their own or within groups to go and see if they can sign up for a form of club. It was only a little after 12:30 so the sun was shining its brightest as its rays peered through the window of the school's hallways. They were rather quiet and empty. Most of the students remained on the others side of the school or were still in the cafeteria enjoying their time out of classes.

However that quietness of the desolate- or so they were thought- hallways were interrupted by the sound of what sounded like the soft crumpling of what appeared to sound as though they were a plastic bag filled the air which was soon followed by the sudden timid noise of crunching. Two of them about ten seconds apart. Then the air was once again taken over by the silence once more for some time before it was disturbed by not only crumpling and crunching, but also the sound of footsteps slowly walking the clean and empty halls. Next the loud noise of the plastic bag crumpled as loudly as ever as it was rolled up into a ball and tossed into a trash bin nearby.

Softly sighing to himself, Kiyotaka stood in in the middle of the hallway near the wall where a trash bin was. He looked around the area as the sun shined its rays through the window; it's light entering the young man's eyes causing his pupils to contract in the brightness and his irises to turn from their usual reddish-brown color into something that looked to be of a soft light pink that was similar to that of a pink hue on the cheeks of a young pale lady's cheeks as her blood vessels opened up to her pores and cheeks after hearing that somebody had a crush on her or that she saw something embarrassing that was not worth mentioning to those who weren't there to see it.
His own paleness mixed with a small natural tan, something that he surely inherited from his mother, reflected the rays of the sun off of him, making look as if he was shining. The main contrast and distinct features to separate him from the sun itself was the rather pastel pink hair that was on top of his head. His messy curls and locks hanging slightly off and in his face which was dotted with a few freckles that made residence in the area on and around the bridge of his nose and cheeks which too had a rather soft and near invisible pink hue on them giving him a natural blush.

He stood at 179 cm and weighed a comfortable 52 kg; his body displaying the mixture of athletic fitness and laziness as he had a medium-built body yet was slim similar to that of an amateur swimmer's body. His arms, which were fully revealed due to him wearing a navy blue and indigo graphic galaxy tank top, revealed his defined and toned muscles from his shoulders that displayed the faint black fine hair on his forearms. Wearing what looked like jeans with black Converses and a flannel purple jacket tied around his waist that completed his outfit, he wiped the corners of his mouth from the crumbs that remained from his bag of chips that were his little snack from lunch as he held a rather bored expression on his handsome face.

"I guess I can do that..." Kiyotaka spoke to himself quietly. His voice was soft, smooth, and sweet almost as if he had a mixture of a prepubescent boy and that of a man. He'd been complimented on his voice and words when he talked. Both in Japanese and English. He never really saw what was so great about it and just said thank you to them and went about his day. The air was still and felt as if it was stale but it was better than being cooped inside of a classroom.

After wasting some time idling around, he turned and began to walk in the direction that he was originally about to go to when he saw a young man coming towards him. He would have just ignored him and went about his business, but there was something off by his appearance. He looked as though he was limping and just got into some altercation. Whatever it was must've been serious for him to have his eye look swollen and discolored.
A little concerned for the sight in front of him, he walked over to where the guy was and stood in front of him giving a worried and curious expression on his face. "Hey," he softly said warmly smiling at him; he always had a smile that seemed to radiate the room and make everyone else around him smile or giggle from the excitement and optimism that revolved around him. Raising his hand up, he gently place it on the other's shoulder as he was a little shorter than him and smiled even more, "are you alright? You look as if you were just in a fight. Do you need any help or anything?"
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse