NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire [OOC] (Concluded)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:07 am

Danceria wrote:Should I be a Lasat Mercenary aligned with the Rebels or a drifter Mando with some Force sensitivities...?

Merc

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:15 am

Hothnia wrote:
Danceria wrote:Should I be a Lasat Mercenary aligned with the Rebels or a drifter Mando with some Force sensitivities...?

Merc

Merc it is.

That makes things easier... somewhat.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:25 am

Could it be possible to be a hidden apprentice of Vader, like Starkiller?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:26 am

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Could it be possible to be a hidden apprentice of Vader, like Starkiller?

I say nyet. You're better off being an Inquisitor.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 am

Danceria wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Could it be possible to be a hidden apprentice of Vader, like Starkiller?

I say nyet. You're better off being an Inquisitor.

That's the point. I want a sith user who isn't an inquisitor. Which Is why I said Vader's secret apprentice. She could be an inquisitor's apprentice after he was assigned to teach her by Vader.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:32 am

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:
Danceria wrote:I say nyet. You're better off being an Inquisitor.

That's the point. I want a sith user who isn't an inquisitor. Which Is why I said Vader's secret apprentice. She could be an inquisitor's apprentice after he was assigned to teach her by Vader.

I say a tentative maybe because I'm not the OP
Obligatory Quotes below

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:40 am

Danceria wrote:I say nyet. You're better off being an Inquisitor.

No, the only other apprentice who is part of the Inquisition is Leia. Leia is part of the Inquisition, but is more or less Palpatine's second apprentice.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:41 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:

No, the only other apprentice who is part of the Inquisition is Leia. Leia is part of the Inquisition, but is more or less Palpatine's second apprentice.

> Leia is Inquisition.

WHAT?!
Obligatory Quotes below

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:43 am

Danceria wrote:
The Valyria Empire wrote:No, the only other apprentice who is part of the Inquisition is Leia. Leia is part of the Inquisition, but is more or less Palpatine's second apprentice.

> Leia is Inquisition.

WHAT?!

Shadows of The Empire
[align=center]Introduction

The Rebel Alliance is on the run! The torpedoes fired by Luke Skywalker experienced a technical malfunction and fail to destroy the Death Star, but prevented the complete destruction of Yavin 4. Unable to fire a fully charged shot from the Death Star's superlaser, Grand Moff Tarkin ordered the technicians to fire at reduced power, nearly leveling the Massassi Temple on the moon’s surface and later fire again to destroy the planet.

A majority of the Rebels were unable to escape from the planet, and Princess Leia was taken captive by the Empire. The Rebel Alliance, would eventually disband due to a lack of leadership. Luke and Han would go into hiding, with Luke heading to Dagobah to be trained by Master Yoda.

With the Death Star still intact, the Empire would use this weapon and the Tarkin Doctrine to end any uprisings. Princess Leia would be put on trial for her actions, and sentenced to prison. However, in secret the Emperor would torture her and eventually break her. Now Leia has become an Inquisitor, as they hunt for Luke and Yoda.

Did you read the OP?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:45 am

Danceria wrote:> Leia is Inquisition.

WHAT?!

Shadows of The Empire
[align=center]Introduction

The Rebel Alliance is on the run! The torpedoes fired by Luke Skywalker experienced a technical malfunction and fail to destroy the Death Star, but prevented the complete destruction of Yavin 4. Unable to fire a fully charged shot from the Death Star's superlaser, Grand Moff Tarkin ordered the technicians to fire at reduced power, nearly leveling the Massassi Temple on the moon’s surface and later fire again to destroy the planet.

A majority of the Rebels were unable to escape from the planet, and Princess Leia was taken captive by the Empire. The Rebel Alliance, would eventually disband due to a lack of leadership. Luke and Han would go into hiding, with Luke heading to Dagobah to be trained by Master Yoda.

With the Death Star still intact, the Empire would use this weapon and the Tarkin Doctrine to end any uprisings. Princess Leia would be put on trial for her actions, and sentenced to prison. However, in secret the Emperor would torture her and eventually break her. Now Leia has become an Inquisitor, as they hunt for Luke and Yoda.

Did you read the OP?

...I skimmed over it.
Obligatory Quotes below

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:47 am

Yo Valyria is my character accepted? If he really cant have saber for starters I understand I can change so he lost it in his fight with Vader.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:52 am

Arengin Union wrote:Yo Valyria is my character accepted? If he really cant have saber for starters I understand I can change so he lost it in his fight with Vader.

That's not my issue, I'm fine with a single saber but it needs to be a little damaged due to lack of parts.

My issue is with the special snowflake romance with Ashoka. Remove that and I'll accept it.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Pascalian Federation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pascalian Federation » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:54 am

Can I roleplay as the commander of a standard Star Destroyer? Can I command a Star Destroyer that has gone rogue and now offers its firepower to anyone who opposes the Empire?

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:55 am

Arengin Union wrote:Yo Valyria is my character accepted? If he really cant have saber for starters I understand I can change so he lost it in his fight with Vader.

That's not my issue, I'm fine with a single saber but it needs to be a little damaged due to lack of parts.

My issue is with the special snowflake romance with Ashoka. Remove that and I'll accept it.

Kay. You didn't have to say it like that :[
"I do as I please"

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:58 am

Arengin Union wrote:Name:Alon Windtine
Species: human
Allegiance paid to: no one.
Rank (if it applies): former Jedi, now a simple wanderer
Appearance (Picture appreciated):(Image)
Personality: Cunning and passionate in the way of the force. He is of a harsh and scared attitude but always finds it in himself to do what is right.
Force Sensitive (Y/N): Yes. Grey Jedi
Skills/Powers:Able to use the light but also some mild powers of the dark, such as drawing power from it but he has never ventured much into it given that he has no one to teach him any dark side abilities. Very aggressive user of light sabers, focuses on overpowering his enemy and going for the blow when they're at the weakest. Another strategy he uses is to give them confidence by fooling them into thinking he is weak, this allows him to take advantage when they are overconfident and put their guard down.
Has learned simple martial arts of the Bakuuni hand, which he learned during his time at the temple.
Weakness: Though wise he is still very arrogant as well as being conflicted of what side to use in a fight in fears of being corrupted by the dark which could make him venerable. He also hasn't learned much of the a dark side, he only draws power from it in fights bit nothing else. Not an accurate shooter, uses blaster only as a last resort or at times when he deems a saber isn't needed.
Weaponry (If any): A damaged green lightsaber. two SE-14r light repeating blasters. Thick advanced armor he himself has made and modified thought the years
Ships (if any): A-wing he acquired through less than legal methods
Biography (At least a well written Paragraph please):

Alon was adopted into the Jedi order when he was just a baby. Left by his dying mother who sought to find a good life for him, Alon was mentored by Yoda for a while and later by Master Plo Koon. He was always seen as an odd one since his abilities with the force were rather advanced for his age. By the time he was 10, he was already a Padawan and by 16 he was eager to become a Knight. Alon was excited to eventually fight in he clone wars, something that never came to happen.

He awaited his master Plo Koon at the Jedi Temple from battle during that devastating day of the Jedi purge. Alon was asleep when the attack happened and by the time he noticed what was happening it was already too late. He was ordered by the Jedi masters to get the youngling to safety and he tried to, but before he was able to get to them he found them dead. Slayed by the saber of the man Alon once knew as Anakin Skywalker. He remember the yellow eyes he had, the glance of hatred as Alon was about to be slayed by Anakin. Fortunately a fellow Jedi was able to block Anakin's saber and told Alon to run, which he did and never turned back, he only heard the screams of the dying Jedi.

Alon stumbled across a fellow Padawan, Zett Jukassa. Both of them banded together, killing several clones as they tried to escape from the temple. Alon was badly wounded as both Padawan headed for the ship bay, Zett decided to draw the clones away as he set Alon inside a small cargo ship. Zett promised he would be back but Alon saw how he was gunned down as he tried to protect senator Organa. Alon heartbroken and dissilutioned escaped from the temple and began hopping from planet to planet. Meditating and lamenting the fall of the order and the death of his friends. Alon never fully recuperated from the memories of the the purge, and he never came to know how how his master died.

Alon grew into adulthood working as a mercenary, a soldier of fortune who branded a lightsaber. He had several chances to join the rebels, he never did due to him losing hope that they could ever topple he empire. If the Jedi fell so quickly to such evil they never saw coming then nothing else would be able to defeat it.

Alon faced the imperials several times. Both stormtroopers and Inquisitors as well. He even battled Vader once in Kashik, narrowly escaping from him, and being badly wounded in the process. He kept on working for money and hopping from planet to planet, fleeing the civil war he believe had no chance to defeat the empire.

Now after the crumbling defeat at Yavin and the Rebels disbanding Alon has heard rumors of them making a come back and Skywalker being alive. Alon take this with a grain of salt but perhaps there might be hope. Perhaps.

RP Example:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402708

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=387246

Notes: (Please put here any ancillary characters you will likely play as. For example if playing as a Squad Leader put the members of the squad here, or if playing as a captain put any important characters from the ship here. If commanding a fleet list the ships and size of the fleet here.) Just a Jedi trying to get by and survive. Maybe he will join what is left of the rebellion, he has heard rumors of Luke Skywalkers survival but also of his death.

There.
"I do as I please"

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:09 am

Arg is accepted. Also to answer the above question, no you cannot be a rogue ISD commander. Yes, you can be a captain of a standard Star Destroyer.

Arg I said that, because it was. Having your OC be in a romance with Ashoka is pretty special snowflakey.

I'll get to the other apps later tonight on my break.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:28 am

The Valyria Empire wrote:Arg is accepted. Also to answer the above question, no you cannot be a rogue ISD commander. Yes, you can be a captain of a standard Star Destroyer.

Arg I said that, because it was. Having your OC be in a romance with Ashoka is pretty special snowflakey.

I'll get to the other apps later tonight on my break.

Kay
"I do as I please"

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Time to make that ArenginxAhsoka fanfic now.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:49 pm

Rannoria wrote:Time to make that ArenginxAhsoka fanfic now.

Stfu Rannoria xD
"I do as I please"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Rannoria wrote:Time to make that ArenginxAhsoka fanfic now.

Stfu Rannoria xD

Oy, I'm the resident fanfic maker here!

Who the fuck is Arg even?
Obligatory Quotes below

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:04 pm

Danceria wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Stfu Rannoria xD

*Autistic Screeching while going into defensive pose*

It's me!
"I do as I please"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:07 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
Danceria wrote:Oy, I'm the resident fanfic maker here!

*Autistic Screeching while going into defensive pose*

It's me!

A three letter word for absolute arse?
Obligatory Quotes below

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Danceria wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Stfu Rannoria xD

u wonna fite m9
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Danceria wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:*Autistic Screeching while going into defensive pose*

It's me!

A three letter word for absolute arse?

Hoi yer wanna foight moit!
"I do as I please"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:19 pm

Arengin Union wrote:

Hoi yer wanna foight moit!
Rannoria wrote:
Danceria wrote:Oy, I'm the resident fanfic maker here!

u wonna fite m9

Oi'll take both of ye on sware on Veit's nan!
Obligatory Quotes below

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse