NATION

PASSWORD

Task Force Rainbow(IC/OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Grand Rift
Attaché

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Rift » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:35 pm

Blago Zhukov
Jester 1-2
Ramstein AFB, Germany

Zhukov sat and picked at his cut from his extraction in Syria; he contemplated the bullshit he had gone through just for an extraction. Blowing his cover and ending in an all out fire fight on the rooftops of Aleppo, truly a botched extraction. The flight remained uneventful to Zhukovs relief, except for another member of the squad seemingly eyeing him down the entire ride.

This trend continued in mess, Zhukov knew the look all to well. The steely stare of hatred, Zhukov had almost forgotten it; he knew however that this man had recognized him. Zhukov glanced at the man realizing he was Slav through and through, a Serb, or maybe a Macedonian. Zhukov felt his 'Sokolovi falcon patch close to the task force patch, when he noticed the distinctive crossing arrow and thunderbolt in the form of a patch.

He was a Wolf. Definitely Macedonian then; unfortunately Zhukov had never been diligent in learning his Macedonian, Zhukov paused for a moment and mumbled "Eh, fuck it". Zhukov calmly stood up and slipped on his beret emblazoned with the seal of Serbia, Zhukov adored his country even for all its faults. This was shown not just by the beret but by the order of Serbia medal he had earned so many years ago being welded professionally into the hilt of his Glock.

However Zhukov never made it over to the wolf, for the feeling of a blunt object slamming into his head. Regardless of pain or fear, his instinct immediately went into effect. With Zhukov turning immediately knife in hand. An authentic Yugoslav fighting knife went straight for the Wolfs shoulder region; whether it would connect or not didn't matter due to Zhukov leading with a left hook straight to the Wolfs eye. Whether this mans qualms with him no one disrespected him or the Serbian nation ever.
Last edited by The Grand Rift on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sterkistan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:56 am

Dayganistan wrote:
"These people could learn a lot from our countries," Mehmet said. "My great-grandfather fought at Gallipoli, maybe someone in your family did too. But I don't hate Australians. Turkey and Australia are friendly with each other even after such horrific bloodshed." Mehmet took another sip of his coffee before speaking again.

"This whole task force seems like a mess honestly. It's like someone purposefully assembled people only from countries that hate each other. Next thing you know, a Greek is going to come through the door and start yelling at me to give back Constantinople, or an Armenian will start screaming about genocide. I have a feeling this whole unit is only going to get worse before it gets better. A lot worse, probably."

Lamochatte 2-1: James Ryan
Ramstein AFB Germany
The Mess

James nodded in agreement with the Turkish man, "Yeah, I had a great-grandfather with the Aussies at Gallipoli, the whole, for king and country nonsense. But you're right, maybe because the conflict was almost a 100 years ago but ties between Aus and Turkey are as strong as ever mate." He took a bite of his breakfast and continued talking. "You're not wrong about the team makeup either, for whatever reason the bastards brought on standard cops and shit." And he turned to Schulte, "No offense, I understand how hard you GSG guys train." He proceeded to take another sip of coffee and take another bite of his food. "It's good to meet you, I've heard good things about the SAT." He extended his hand to the Turk, "James Ryan, SASR."

The crack of the trashcan almost triggered his 'kill switch' mostly because it startled him to shit. And he stood from his chair, looking at the chaos unfold. He did sit back down, but kept an eye on the ensuing shitshow just incase he needed to intervene if it got messy. Best case scenario, it ended with the can. Worst case scenario, someone gets a tracheostomy with a kitchen knife.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

Flandcieshiparighan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Flandcieshiparighan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:20 am

Anowa wrote:

Amanda paused for a moment as she felt eyes on the back of her head. Turning she spotted a lemming following them, before registering the man's various patches emblems, name tag and rank. The sole Brit also happened to be SBS, one of the upper crust of special forces, she stopped as she addressed the man, the two stars denoting his rank of Lieutenant, due to the commonwealth's similar heritage, it was likely he knew the Major's insignia of St. Edward's crown on her own BDU, "A question, Leftenant?"

As the woman turned around to address him Archie was hit with his strong British sense of ceremony, drilled into him while at university and then later in the muddy, unforgiving parade grounds of CTCRM Lympstone, Devon, England where he completed one of the toughest officer recruitment courses in the world. Archie immediately dropped his holdall, snapped to attention and saluted who he recognised as his superior officer.

"H-Hello Ma-am" he stuttered.

He was a little intimidated by the woman in front of him. The Royal Marine Commandos and SBS didn't allow females in front line ranks so this was a new experience for him. He dropped his right arm too his side but stayed stood firmly too attention.

"I was told to report to Brigadier General Jax O'Connor but all seems a little busy over there" he said in his thick Yorkshire accent which hadn't left him despite years based in the South-West of England "Wondered if you could direct me to somewhere I could grab some food and put my bag while I wait"

Now that he'd got his words out Archie relaxed a little but stayed at attention awaiting her reply.

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:45 am

Patrick O'Riley
Ramstein AFB, Germany
Mess Hall

The recruiter didn't lie, Rainbow had a less than stellar mission performance, their first two ops only being "success" in a technical sense. Patrick could only wonder why as two of the members of Rainbow engaged in a heavy argument, voicing their opinions over Isreal and Palestine and the Nazis. That's where it all went wrong. Patrick thought. These operators are allowed to have opinions. Everyone thinks as an individual, ideas clash, uniformity shatters. Maybe it wasn't as dramatic as Patrick thought, and while they weren't supposed to be mindless machines, the second this group of operators started voicing opinions people started dying.

And to fix it, Patrick would lead by example by eating quietly, keeping his thoughts to himself, and ignoring the noise. After he finished his chow he took a napkin, wiped his lips, and started to observe others in the mess hall. They weren't kidding about international, this wasn't some 'NATO Task Force' which was 90% American, and 9% British, there were people from all over the world. North and South Koreans, Mossad, Syrians, even a Norwegian. Just as he observed uniforms and faces, he picked up on words.

One person was talking about his kid. A small pang for Patrick, in the heart. In his years of service in the Corps he was unable to hold onto a relationship, no matter how hard he tried. He never had the chance to build a family. Just as soon as Patrick stopped feeling sorry for his love-life he heard something else, someone said something about trust. Whenever trust was mentioned under someone's breath in public, they were probably talking about a lack of it. While Patrick was new, he certainly trusted in everyone else as he hoped they'd trust him. Rainbow was supposed to be the best, and he believed that you didn't end up with the best on accident

Bah. He thought to himself. He was done eating, and he wasn't going to wait around to get caught ease dropping. He made his way to the door, dropping off his tray on the way out. He could either stop by his on base bachelor pad or go to the armory to clean his weapons and check over his gear. Deciding that the last few times he checked it over since he got here was good enough, and he didn't want to sit around all day, he'd walk around base and see what he could see.
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:27 am

Ramstein AFB
Katrina Hansen
Mess Hall

After short introduction, she sent her bags to the room and then into the mess hall. She hasn't got a piece of food while on her way here, and a quick tray of food should be enough. She hadn't heard many things about Rainbow, only that they already did operations before she arrived, and that were collections of mild successes here and there. Not the best things, but things could be worse. She headed out for some porridge and hot drinks. This day, healthy food is a thing. And fruits too, melon and stuffs.

Just as she was about to put something on her mouth, a trashcan flew and hit someone. "Shit, what place we are dealing with?" she exclaimed to herself and looked to the scene. Things certainly could be worse, now.
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:04 am

Hothnia wrote:
Krugeristan wrote:
"The only thing I can say is that there's something fishy about his presence here," Akarah said in a quiet voice. "We can only hope that this doesn't say anything about the organization we're serving, but trust is a hard thing to come by. A commander with colored hair, a North Korean among us. Seems like a bizarre novel, if you ask me."

SGT Anna Gerhart
Ramstein AFB
Germany

Anna snorted. "Fishy is damn right. No reason for him to be here. No one likes him or wants him. And you are sure damn right about trust. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I trust no one on this team. Why should I? I've trusted three people in my life, my former Company commander, my mother, and Jacob." Anna broke down for a second. She quickly caught a hold of herself and wiped the tears from her eyes. " I'm sorry. There was no need for you to see that."

"I've been told not to trust anyone either," Akarah replied. "Even when I went to Syria, a man told me to be wary of the rebels and Assad himself. It took me some time before I managed to trust Assad, but, we were reading each other like books every time we talked." He noted Gerhart attempting to hide tears, and shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I saw it anyway. As much as I don't know what it's like to lose a fiancé, I can imagine it hurts worse than hell. I'm not going to say anything or judge or whatnot, and I certainly won't tell you to trust me; that's something you can do on your time."
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

ButtasticWaffles
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby ButtasticWaffles » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:04 pm

James turned to Schulte, "no offense, I understand how hard you GSG guys train." A few minutes had gone by and it seemed the arguments in the cafeteria had escalated and resulted in a thrown trashcan. The longer and longer it kept going the more and more it made Rainbow look like a preschool. For all the elite operators in the group, it was a shame how they acted. It was obvious that they needed discipline or nothing would be achieved. James had jumped up and looked like he shit himself. Schulte laughed, "Don't downgrade the GSG-9 James or I'm going to have to throw a trashcan at you next time. Anyways where do you guys think the next operation will be? I just hope it doesn't end up being hot wherever we're going."
Last edited by ButtasticWaffles on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Krugeristan wrote:
Hothnia wrote:

SGT Anna Gerhart
Ramstein AFB
Germany

Anna snorted. "Fishy is damn right. No reason for him to be here. No one likes him or wants him. And you are sure damn right about trust. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I trust no one on this team. Why should I? I've trusted three people in my life, my former Company commander, my mother, and Jacob." Anna broke down for a second. She quickly caught a hold of herself and wiped the tears from her eyes. " I'm sorry. There was no need for you to see that."

"I've been told not to trust anyone either," Akarah replied. "Even when I went to Syria, a man told me to be wary of the rebels and Assad himself. It took me some time before I managed to trust Assad, but, we were reading each other like books every time we talked." He noted Gerhart attempting to hide tears, and shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I saw it anyway. As much as I don't know what it's like to lose a fiancé, I can imagine it hurts worse than hell. I'm not going to say anything or judge or whatnot, and I certainly won't tell you to trust me; that's something you can do on your time."

SGT Anna Gerhart
Ramstein AFB
Germany

Anna wiped away her tears and straightened back up. " That's the same for me. None of us should tell anyone to trust them. That comes in time. And yes, it hurts worse than hell. Especially since I haven't seen him for half a year. We were supposed to get married a month ago but we had to cancel the wedding because of the last mission." Anna sighed. " Very untimely." Anna stared at the scene of one operator hitting another with a trash can. " This team is too dysfunctional. Leadership needs to do something about that." Anna turned back to the Arab. She was beginning to like him a bit despite him being an Arab, her supposed enemy. But he didn't seem like the opponent. " Thank you for talking with me. It was nice to let my feelings out. I should probably go check on the target of the trash can." Anna smiled ruefully and walked towards the scene of the crime.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:51 pm

Flandcieshiparighan wrote:"H-Hello Ma-am" he stuttered.

He was a little intimidated by the woman in front of him. The Royal Marine Commandos and SBS didn't allow females in front line ranks so this was a new experience for him. He dropped his right arm too his side but stayed stood firmly too attention.

"I was told to report to Brigadier General Jax O'Connor but all seems a little busy over there" he said in his thick Yorkshire accent which hadn't left him despite years based in the South-West of England "Wondered if you could direct me to somewhere I could grab some food and put my bag while I wait"

Now that he'd got his words out Archie relaxed a little but stayed at attention awaiting her reply.

She made an SBS operator stutter.

That was a highlight of her career right there, "Well, Leftenant we were on our way there now, feel free to follow us." a pause as she waved the man to follow, "I certainly hope you have no pre-established prejudices with any other nationality, Lord knows we have enough of that with North and South Korea, and the two Balkan operators with us. I certainly hope they aren't causing too much of a scrap."

Amanda shook her head, "My apologies, I'm Major Amanda Deleau, Canadian JTF2, head of Windsor squad." she gestured to Dirk, "This lug here is Major Dirk Johnson, Lamochatte's lead. I believe Jester's respective lead, and head of your team, is already present in the mess. Captain Salomon Madekwe, French Foreign Legion. I haven't personally met him, but he reads to be an amiable sort." Amanda seemed to pride herself in knowing she was one of the few people in Geronimo that could pronounce Lamochatte and Salomon's name with no inflection issues. French certainly did help.

The Grand Rift wrote: However Zhukov never made it over to the wolf, for the feeling of a blunt object slamming into his head. Regardless of pain or fear, his instinct immediately went into effect. With Zhukov turning immediately knife in hand. An authentic Yugoslav fighting knife went straight for the Wolfs shoulder region; whether it would connect or not didn't matter due to Zhukov leading with a left hook straight to the Wolfs eye. Whether this mans qualms with him no one disrespected him or the Serbian nation ever.

The glint of a knife registered in Kitanovski's eye, and in an instant he dropped the trash can and parried the knife, a small nick slicing through the shoulder of his uniform and his deltoid, hand now gripping the arm the knife was held in. The hook coming for his eye was also telegraphed, and the Macedonian jutted his free arm up to block it's path, with a trash can now inbetween the two, the Serbian bastard was likely off balance. So Kitanovski jutted his head forward, intent on using his brow to gave the bastard's fat nose in.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Flandcieshiparighan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Flandcieshiparighan » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Anowa wrote:
She made an SBS operator stutter.

That was a highlight of her career right there, "Well, Leftenant we were on our way there now, feel free to follow us." a pause as she waved the man to follow, "I certainly hope you have no pre-established prejudices with any other nationality, Lord knows we have enough of that with North and South Korea, and the two Balkan operators with us. I certainly hope they aren't causing too much of a scrap."

Amanda shook her head, "My apologies, I'm Major Amanda Deleau, Canadian JTF2, head of Windsor squad." she gestured to Dirk, "This lug here is Major Dirk Johnson, Lamochatte's lead. I believe Jester's respective lead, and head of your team, is already present in the mess. Captain Salomon Madekwe, French Foreign Legion. I haven't personally met him, but he reads to be an amiable sort." Amanda seemed to pride herself in knowing she was one of the few people in Geronimo that could pronounce Lamochatte and Salomon's name with no inflection issues. French certainly did help.

Archie dropped his stance and grabbed his holdall from off the floor dusting the bottom of it off as he raised it back over his right shoulder. He joined the two squad leaders in the stroll towards the mess tent which looked busy and noisy. Standing at 6ft 2 Archie was a few inches smaller than the two squad leaders but that didn't bother him as he shook both their hands.

"Good to meet you both and thanks for pronouncing the captain's name for me. Was bricking having to say it to him for the first time." Archie cracked a smile as he then attempted to copy how the Canadian Major had pronounced his name. "Madekwe...Madekwe" He decided against another botched attempt at the name and changed the subject back to the JFT2 operator's first question.

"As for nationalist prejudices, I guess it'll just be the usual British sporting pride banter from me" he noted while gesturing to the England rugby top he had arrived wearing. "I can't imagine a squad like Rainbow with the pros this one has really struggles from petty rivalries that much." Within seconds of the words coming out of his mouth, Archie immediately regretted them as the trio turned the corner by the mess hall to see a dented trash can on the floor and a knife fight between two seemingly Eastern European men. Archie turned to look at the Rainbow squad leaders seemingly for an explanation and then back to the brawl in bemusement.

"What the..." Archie muttered under his breath. "Those two fellas look pretty threaders" Archie shook his head realising he'd used Royal Marine slang in front of the Canadian and American "erm...I mean angry".

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Aku Koskinen
Ramstein AFB

"Dammit,"Koskinen exclaimed, watching the fight break out from where he was. This unit was a utter disaster, with these two morons, the fuss about the new commander, these dumbasses deciding to bring in a Noko, and everything in between. Koskinen didn't want to get involved this time, but one of the assholes on the floor had a knife! The Finn looked back at Akarah before moving closer to the scene, following after Gerhart.

Aku stayed baxk alongside some other operators, knowing it wouldn't be wise to enter the fray. Of anything base personnel would arrive in time to defuse the situation. One of the operators spoke up with a obviously recognizable accent. "I mean angry..."The Brit, who he had never seen before, corrected himself upon realizing most likely no one here would understand what he said. "This was a bad idea..."Aku trailed off to himself.
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Ubaria
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ubaria » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Saloman Madekwe
Ramstein AFB, Rheinland-Pfalz - Germany
Fresh off the helicopter

The jolting of the Eurocopter Cougar as it landed stirred Sal from his fragile slumber; a slumber that was entered unwittingly somewhere over the French-German border. Sal had been his home country of Cameroon when he got the call through from head command that it was time, and so had been expedited by a French Air Force Dassault Falcon with haste, landing at Tolouse before being transferred to a Luftwaffe Eurocopter and flown ac. ross the border, all within the space of a few hours and without rest, needless to say he was a little agitated. Before he could even make heads or tails of the situation, the helicopters door slid back, letting in a blast of cool air and deafening noise which was more than enough to help the Frenchman wake up, he squinted out of the door to faintly see a pair of crewmen already unloading his bags.

"Welcome to Germany" One of them remarked as Sal exited the helicopter, the composure of the soldier a little wobbly due to his rude awakening. Germany was a little colder than he expected, almost like stepping into a fridge, probably because he was still currently acclimatized to the African heat, Sal clutched his carry bags and heaved his heavier rucksack over his back, following one of the crewman that was leading him off the helipad.

"Where are we going?" Madekwe questioned, his thick African accent shining through, with a lick of french detectable. The crewman looked up at the 6 foot 3 African and grinned. "Orders are to take you to DFAC where you will report to Commander O'Connor, the unit CO. And you must be starving, so you can get some chow too. Oh and you can leave your bags with me, i'll get them sent to your bunk"

Madekwe swung him both the rucksack and holdall once the pair had reached the mess, the crewmen went his own way and vanished into the hive of base activity, leaving Sal alone at the door. Making sure to adjust his green beret first, Sal entered the mess and was met with a rather concerning sight, something nobody really expected to witness on the first day on the job. A brawl had seemed to have broken out between several members perhaps of the unit, it was hard to tell with how fast they were throwing themselves at one another, to his left were several other figures left just as dumbfounded as himself, two male and one female sporting some rather flamboyant hair, obviously grooming regulations were somewhat lax.

"Mah-deh-kweh is the English pronunciation i believe" Sal greeted the gentleman attempting to pronounce his last name, with varying success. In turn he greeted the other pair of commanders with a quick salute.

"I was looking for the mess hall, it looks like i've mistakenly entered the hand-to-hand combat for beginners class instead" Sal remarked, staring at the brawl unfolding across the cafeteria.
Yo, that's mad.

The Grand Rift
Attaché

Founded: Oct 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand Rift » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Blago Zhukov
Jester 1-2
Ramstein AFB, Germany

Anowa wrote:
The glint of a knife registered in Kitanovski's eye, and in an instant he dropped the trash can and parried the knife, a small nick slicing through the shoulder of his uniform and his deltoid, hand now gripping the arm the knife was held in. The hook coming for his eye was also telegraphed, and the Macedonian jutted his free arm up to block it's path, with a trash can now inbetween the two, the Serbian bastard was likely off balance. So Kitanovski jutted his head forward, intent on using his brow to gave the bastard's fat nose in.

The Wolf came in with an excellent parry, which was to be expected from tier one operator. The Wolf proceeded with an attempted headbutt, however with Zhukovs balance shaky and use of his hands gone, Zhukov lowered his head just avoiding the headbutts full force, but being skimmed, he pushed foward with large amounts of strength. Effectively tackling the Wolf, but still unable to free his hands and his knife now on the floor he worked on getting free.

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Keiffer got up to greet the man who just entered. "Heh, yeah. I'm not exactly thrilled about our cooperation either bud. I can't believe how different this was to my experience in Iraq... over there it was either be your brothers keeper or you were dead in the water. There would of been no way Op. Red Dawn would of worked if we were as disjointed as we are now. But, I'm just ranting now, welcome to the crew. My names Keiffer. You might recognize me from my live interview with Tucker Carlson back when me and some boys got Saddam Hussein. It's a pleasure to meet ya." Keiffer sticks his out his hand for a firm handshake.
Doobengert wrote:*hic*
lots of people died
*cough and then hiccup, then drinks more out of his empty bottle*
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
-Asheyin, More drunk than he should be
We don't use NS stats unless they'd fit the nation same w/policies
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:17 pm

The Grand Rift wrote:Blago Zhukov
Jester 1-2
Ramstein AFB, Germany

Anowa wrote:

The Wolf came in with an excellent parry, which was to be expected from tier one operator. The Wolf proceeded with an attempted headbutt, however with Zhukovs balance shaky and use of his hands gone, Zhukov lowered his head just avoiding the headbutts full force, but being skimmed, he pushed foward with large amounts of strength. Effectively tackling the Wolf, but still unable to free his hands and his knife now on the floor he worked on getting free.

To her credit, Amanda didn't yell, she didn't grimace or frown, nor did she tell anyone to shut up. But her eyes said everything that needed to be said about this scene. With a heat that could make Chernobyl wince, her eyes beheld an emerald green fire that would not be quenched by anything other than a cessation of Balkan fuckery.

She was across the room in what seemed like three strides, and wrapped her arm around the Serbs neck, the Macedonian pausing his assault rather quickly, upon seeing the tank of a woman so calmly reduce the Serbian man to flailing and redfaced anger. Or asphyxiation. As he began to elbow the larger woman, she in turn lifted him off the ground a few inches and continued to lock her arms around his head and neck until eventually he stopped flailing. Before pretty much dropping him to the ground.

Amanda gave a stare at the Macedonian man who remained conscious but bleeding, her voice was as rock solid as a 6 foot chunk of granite and rage "If you stand before the MPs get here, your colon will be remolded into the shape of my boot, understood?"

"Yes ma'am." he very calmly laid the fuck down on the mess hall floor, no longer entertaining a chance at standing.

"Good." she looked over at the Israeli who had been closest to the scene, Gerhart, Amanda believed was her name. "Gerhart, can you explain what happened here?"
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Anowa wrote:
The Grand Rift wrote:Blago Zhukov
Jester 1-2
Ramstein AFB, Germany

To her credit, Amanda didn't yell, she didn't grimace or frown, nor did she tell anyone to shut up. But her eyes said everything that needed to be said about this scene. With a heat that could make Chernobyl wince, her eyes beheld an emerald green fire that would not be quenched by anything other than a cessation of Balkan fuckery.

She was across the room in what seemed like three strides, and wrapped her arm around the Serbs neck, the Macedonian pausing his assault rather quickly, upon seeing the tank of a woman so calmly reduce the Serbian man to flailing and redfaced anger. Or asphyxiation. As he began to elbow the larger woman, she in turn lifted him off the ground a few inches and continued to lock her arms around his head and neck until eventually he stopped flailing. Before pretty much dropping him to the ground.

Amanda gave a stare at the Macedonian man who remained conscious but bleeding, her voice was as rock solid as a 6 foot chunk of granite and rage "If you stand before the MPs get here, your colon will be remolded into the shape of my boot, understood?"

"Yes ma'am." he very calmly laid the fuck down on the mess hall floor, no longer entertaining a chance at standing.

"Good." she looked over at the Israeli who had been closest to the scene, Gerhart, Amanda believed was her name. "Gerhart, can you explain what happened here?"

SGT Anna Gerhart
Ramstein AFB
Germany

Anna eyed the new commander's hair in disapproval as the monstrous woman quickly defused the situation, by roughly threatening to harm either combatant if they continued. Anna winced slightly. No understanding from this woman. Anna jumped slightly as her name was called. She cast her eyes back towards the woman and saluted slightly, her heels clicking and her right hand to her eyebrow. " I'm sorry si-- ma'am. I'm not sure of the entire situation. All I saw was these two going at each other while I was speaking with some others. If I'm not wrong, I believe one of the two threw a trash bin at the other although I'm not sure which of the two was the target or the perpetrator." Anna eyed the two operators. A Macedonian and a Serbian. Great. The Balkans might have worse relations than the Middle East. " Do you want me to check for injuries, Major?"

Flandcieshiparighan
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Flandcieshiparighan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:27 am

Ubaria wrote:
"Mah-deh-kweh is the English pronunciation i believe" Sal greeted the gentleman attempting to pronounce his last name, with varying success. In turn he greeted the other pair of commanders with a quick salute.

"I was looking for the mess hall, it looks like i've mistakenly entered the hand-to-hand combat for beginners class instead" Sal remarked, staring at the brawl unfolding across the cafeteria.

Archie was pretty embarrassed that his first meeting with his new commander involved him muddling up his name. It was what he had been aiming to avoid. He immediately went on a charm offensive in order to make a strong second impression for Cameroonian French Foreign Legion squad leader. He raised a quick salute and a welcoming smile "Leftenant Archie Ford, British Special Boat Service, sir" Archie hadn't openly told anyone outside his immediate family that he was special forces but knew almost everyone here at Rainbow had that sort of background and it was likely his new squad leader already knew this or would be told anyway. Archie then turned his attention back to the brawl which Amanda had just broken up with relative ease.

"Well she's impressive" he noted "Just hope those two lads aren't in our squad sir" Archie then chuckled to himself at the prospect of the new Rainbow squad having to start off this way. The most disagreement he'd ever had in his squad was when a controversial judges decision had caused two privates in his Royal Marine Commandos to continue their fight after the bell during the inter-battalion boxing competition. That quickly turned into laughter and play fighting and ended with both privates buying everyone a round of drinks.

Archie broke from his train of thought to address the squad leader again "I guess we should go see the Task Force Commander now the fun has ended if you haven't already"

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:02 am

Hothnia wrote:
Anowa wrote:

SGT Anna Gerhart
Ramstein AFB
Germany

Anna eyed the new commander's hair in disapproval as the monstrous woman quickly defused the situation, by roughly threatening to harm either combatant if they continued. Anna winced slightly. No understanding from this woman. Anna jumped slightly as her name was called. She cast her eyes back towards the woman and saluted slightly, her heels clicking and her right hand to her eyebrow. " I'm sorry si-- ma'am. I'm not sure of the entire situation. All I saw was these two going at each other while I was speaking with some others. If I'm not wrong, I believe one of the two threw a trash bin at the other although I'm not sure which of the two was the target or the perpetrator." Anna eyed the two operators. A Macedonian and a Serbian. Great. The Balkans might have worse relations than the Middle East. " Do you want me to check for injuries, Major?"

Akarah had only briefly observed what happened between the Macedonian and Serbian, but wasn't sure of the entire context. Sure, he knew that the Balkans were in just as rough a shape as the Middle East, but he didn't think two nationals from either nation would suddenly go at each other. He was only a few steps behind Gerhart, watching her come face-to-face with the pink-haired female. He knew it was wise not to get involved, lest someone turn their wrath on him.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Keiffer walked just looked over at the fight and sighed deeply. Annoyed at all the chaos, Keiffer proceeded to yell "Hey, if anyone needs me I'll be at the firing range. I'm gonna do something useful rather than watch a bunch of toddlers play special ops." Keiffer opened up the door and left.

A short jog towards the firing range was all that was needed before he got there. He picked up a sniper rifle, and practiced a few shots with different variables like simulated wind, various height advantages, and disadvantages, and others. After working on that he practiced with a H&K Ump on close to medium range targets before deciding to watch some others fire for fun.
lots of people died
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
Our National Anthem
here is a few songs that would give the vibe of our nation: General vibe 1 Genera vibe 2| Morales | Military (just replace America with Lymonia) | Culture

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."
-Reagan

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010

Postby Kyraina » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Dirk Johnson and CMSGT John Williams

Dirk stood there and shook his head at the actions that unfolded. He then listened to what Gerhart Said. "No they are fine. Besides we will have Kowlaski Look at them. Give the Old Polish Bastard something to do. I bet he wouldnt mind working on his Slav Cousins." Dirk said to Gerhart. He shook his head again and sighed. "Any........."

Just then CMSgt Williams barged through the doors, followed by 3 Airmen. "Whats going on here?" Williams asked.

Dirk shrugged and said "We had a fight going on here. Broke it up. Take the two to Kowlaski, then take them to go see the General."

Williams Nodded at what Dirk said and looked at the two Slavs. He then signalled for the three SecFo Airmen with him. Two picked The Serb off the floor while Williams and the airman stood on either Side of the other serb and frog marched one and carried the other out of the room and towards Kowlaski's office.
Last edited by Kyraina on Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Kyraina
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 12, 2010

Postby Kyraina » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:49 pm

15th April, 2012 1700 Local Ramstein AFB, Germany
15 days had past since the fight between the two Serbs, and both had gotten NJP by Jax and threaten to be removed from the Task Force if it were to happen again.

All of Geronimo and the other three teams all had just sat down to eat supper, when the alarms started going off inside Rainbow's Compound, then the Next surprise was when Jax's Voice came over the PA system.

Jax: <<Attention Task Force Rainbow, This is General O'Connor, All Teams report to the flight Line I repeat all Teams report to flight line. This is not a Drill I repeat this is not a drill.>>

Dirk had just paid for his food, and shook his head. He sat the tray down and yelled

"Geronimo, Get a move on I repeat get a move on. Get Changed, grab your Gear, and get to the Flight Line. I know we ain't the Go team but you heard the General, So get moving!!!!!"

Dirk then ran out of the building and towards the locker room, quickly dressing in Grey Cargo Pants and a black t-shirt, and pulled his black plate carrier on as well. After grabbing his weapons from the armory he ran to the flight line, He saw the Planes of Razorback 1 and Empire 1 take off. He then looked as Jax was already running to the MC-130 Of Elephant, and a three C-130Js that the Teams of Task Force Rainbow Was Boarding

24 Hours Later, USCG Kodiak Air Station, AK.
While Empire and Razorback Had been routed to Elemendorf, the rest of the Task Force had been sent to USCG Air Station Kodiak.

All they had recepive the briefing on the flight over was that there was a situation that required the full might of TF Rainbow and Intel was being developed, the Teams were Being lead to 4 USCG Cutters. Turned out 4 Oil Platforms had gone off line in a hurricane (typhoon), a USCG Cutter Swung by one and a Anti Ship Missile had been shot at it. So Rainbow had been called in, they had all learned on the C-130 on the 24 hour flight west. As they crews walked off of the C-130 into the 40 degree Fahrenheit, and already stormy. As the Task Force Walked off the USAF C-130s, Coast Guard Airman handing the Task Force Members cold weather gear.

Each one of the Teams in the Task Force had been lead to a cutter, With Geronimo being Lead to USCGC Munro, and lead to the mess. As the Munro Left the Port, Dirk, Amanda, and Sal looked over the Team.

"We have four hours till we reach out target, We are going in by Scuba and by Boat. Those going in by Scuba will secure the rigs bottom platform. Usually I wouldn't ask for volunteers by due to the conditions we will be operating in, I will be asking out of those Qualified, which off y'all will volunteer to entering this freezing Water with me and take the lowest platforms? I worked in conditions similar to this as Crab Fisherman. It will be Wet, it will be cold, it will very Dangerous. If you fall in the water, you will have about 5 minutes before Hypothermia Sets in, and 15 minutes before Death. We have no real intel on What has happened, who attack these rigs, and why they chose to do so now. We don't know if any of the rig workers are alive or how many of the bad guys we face. Now Any Questions? If not, then everyone is dismissed, minus those qualified who volunteer for the scuba insertion" Dirk said as he felt the ship climb, and cut through the waves.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is suppose to go here?

Freed Lymonia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Freed Lymonia » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Keiffer raised a hand "My skills are in ranged fights, so I might not be the best option but if no one else signs up to go for the lower decks I'd go." For a second, Keiffer didn't really realize what he just said, then like the hurricane they were about to go into, it hit him. "Crap did I really just say that out loud." He thought to himself.

It was quite obvious to anyone that could see his face that he was the most nervous man on earth at that point, and decided that maybe he should know when to not try and be brave. "I do have to ask though, is there any blue prints I can look at to get ideas for vantage points if you don't tag me along?" Keiffer was trying to look and sound like he was ok, but he was clearly very nervous still.
lots of people died
war
*hiccup*
more war
Boom, Lymonia
Our National Anthem

-Reagan

Romic
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Romic » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:58 pm

15th April, 2012 1700 Local Ramstein AFB, Germany

Dean rushed to his locker and loaded out in khaki tac pants and a grey workout shirt. He jogged over to his equipment locker and grabbed a plate carrier, his rifle and side arm reporting to the flight line. C-130 cranking up and getting ready to roll out he loaded up and prepared for the briefing.

24 Hours Later, USCG Kodiak Air Station, AK.

After being lead into the mess and briefed on the situation and the Op. He started zoning out and back in when Dirk asked for volunteers to SCUBA incert for the lower levels he did a once over in his head of his certifications, he closed his eyes and put his fingers to his temples and came back out and looked up at Dirk. "I have an open waters Civvie certification Sir, if that works I'll sit tight and get suited up."
TG me Anytime, I enjoy them :)
TET's Chosen Mush Mind

The Central Shadow Nation
Minister

Founded: Oct 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Central Shadow Nation » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Ramstein AFB
Aku Koskinen, Windsor 1-2

Aku grabbed his backpack, which was loaded with ammunition and attachments for his Finnish-made Sako TRG-42, a rifle which he had been using for two years. It could fire anything from 300. and 308. Winchester rounds, along with 338. Lapua Magnum rounds, of which he was using this operation. He grabbed the rifle last, glad to finally be in a field operation with his team members.

USCG Kodiak Air Station, Alaska
Aku Koskinen, Windsor 1-2

The temperature reminded Koskinen of his home country on some days, however everything else still felt different. Aku listened closely to Dirk, nodding at the end. The Finn found it odd and somewhat intriguing, four Oil Rigs requiring every team Rainbow offered. If this was like the last operation, Aku thought, Rainbow probably wouldn't last. Koskinen mentally shrugged. There was another thing, as in the fact that communicating with whoever the hell was responsible for this would be hard, if not impossible. Again, like the last op, there was no room for negotiation. The sharpshooter had to focus on what mattered, though.

Aku looked at Keiffer and nodded his head. "Yeah, if you have any information about these rigs post-event it'd be useful to us staying back."
"There's no point in feeling bad for the dead, but for the living who are still in pain."
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

Hothnia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:51 pm

SGT Anna Gerhart
Ramstein AFB
Germany

Anna was just opening her computer when the call came. " Shit, not again. Please be somewhere warm. " Nevertheless Anna quickly ran to her locker and pulled on a black under armor long sleeve shirt and slid a Kevlar vest on top of it. She pulled on a pair of US Army camouflaged combat pants and pulled on tall, black boots. She grabbed a helmet and her medical and combat pack and quickly ran out to the flight line, grunting in strain.

SGT Anna Gerhart
Kodak USCG Air Station, Alaska
United States of America

Anna grimaced slightly. Back in America. Where are we going? The Aleutians? Western Russia? Can't be in Alaska, can it? Anna shivered slightly. Certainly isn't warm. Anna listened intently as the briefing was given. Should I go? I hate water, Especially cold water but the team might need a medic. I've got to do what's best for my comrades. Anna reluctantly approached Dirk and saluted, clicking her heels together expertly. " Sir, I'm willing and qualified to go on the scuba mission." Anna pulled off her Kevlar and put on her cold gear and wet suit as she waited for the mission to commence.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse