NATION

PASSWORD

Animal Kingdom (Sandbox, OOC, Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 7:53 am

Skylus wrote:Also I want a duel.
Sword fighting duel, you know?

He's a horse. And I'll just say he's read Harry Potter, but is Lauren canon or fanon?
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,
But you will remember me,
Remember me for centuries

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 08, 2017 7:56 am

I took a joke too far and now I need to pick a species of catfish for a female character. Any suggestions?
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 7:57 am

The Palmetto wrote:I took a joke too far and now I need to pick a species of catfish for a female character. Any suggestions?

Nope but who's the unfortunate sap who became a catfish?
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 7:59 am

made up character.
Actually, she went back in time to help Harry live through his 4-7 years so....Canon...?

I'm actually remaking books 4-7, around halfway done with 4...
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 08, 2017 8:00 am

The Last Magic wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:I took a joke too far and now I need to pick a species of catfish for a female character. Any suggestions?

Nope but who's the unfortunate sap who became a catfish?

An OC who was formerly a mermaid that I'm making from scratch.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 8:01 am

This is gonna be fuunnnn...

Even more so when everyone can change forms back and forth....

Everyone's going to go crazy....
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:02 am

Skylus wrote:made up character.
Actually, she went back in time to help Harry live through his 4-7 years so....Canon...?

I'm actually remaking books 4-7, around halfway done with 4...

That's fanon. Unless Percy read fanfic, he doesn't know about her
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 8:03 am

Okay.

Also.

Riptide/Dragon's Fire duel when?

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 8:05 am

Quick recap.

Lauren's last name is Goodwill

her sword's name is Dragon's Fire

She does not need a wand to do magic but she does have one just in case

there is a sword spirit inside the sword by the name of Dragonus.
Ancient Fire Mage who decided to become a dragon spirit when he died. (Human name is Nathaniel Flameson)

Anything else?

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:07 am

Skylus wrote:Quick recap.

Lauren's last name is Goodwill

her sword's name is Dragon's Fire

She does not need a wand to do magic but she does have one just in case

there is a sword spirit inside the sword by the name of Dragonus.
Ancient Fire Mage who decided to become a dragon spirit when he died. (Human name is Nathaniel Flameson)

Anything else?

Not really. I don't read Harry Potter but I can pull some spells from my sleeve. But Percy isn't a wizard
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 08, 2017 8:13 am

I'm thinking of shooting for a red tail catfish. Thoughts?

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:14 am

The Palmetto wrote:I'm thinking of shooting for a red tail catfish. Thoughts?

cute
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:27 am

Other people need to throw in their characters, because Percy and Lauren are just yakking their heads off.
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 8:29 am

Yep....I don't know if Wheat plans to throw in the change part or not yet...

But this has exploded quickly so....Maybe by the next page?

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:36 am

I don't really see how to respond to that. somebody do something
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 8:37 am

In that case....It would be a good time for all of us to change back to normal forms, no?

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 am

Skylus wrote:In that case....It would be a good time for all of us to change back to normal forms, no?

that is OP's choice. But we should go to the shipwreck first
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 08, 2017 8:39 am

Skylus wrote:In that case....It would be a good time for all of us to change back to normal forms, no?

Wait for Wheatley to comment.

Also, as I said, I've got that quest going on, with the catfish being introduced as it goes along. Just have them follow and there will be a fight along with some other interesting stuff.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Mon May 08, 2017 8:42 am

I shall keep track of fights, if you want.

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:44 am

The Palmetto wrote:

Wait for Wheatley to comment.

Also, as I said, I've got that quest going on, with the catfish being introduced as it goes along. Just have them follow and there will be a fight along with some other interesting stuff.

How about you post, so Secesh can get everyone's attention on he current quest? And the rattlesnake might have a say
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 08, 2017 8:45 am

I thought I'd import one of my older antagonists for this RP, that's the clockwork guy.

Name: Ptera

Species: Amazonian Red Tail Catfish

Appearance: 4ft long catfish with the same coloration as a normal member of her species

Powers/abilities: She can crawl on land for a few minutes with her limbs, is an extremely skilled swimmer, and can survive in fresh, brackish, and saltwater.

Weaknesses: She can't survive out of water for prolonged periods and has no limbs.

Short Bio: Ptera was formerly a freshwater catfish mermaid who was sent to the land of Animalus and became a full catfish. Nothing else of particular interest, but now she's living in a creek with other catfish.

Affiliation (Good/Evil/Neutral): Good

Name: Tripredator

Species: Clockwork creature

Appearance: A 6ft long clockwork lizard made of bronze and covered in gears, they have 6 upper limbs and 2 back legs, and typically walk on all 8 legs. Their long tail has a blade at the end, while their front 6 legs have crab-like claws and their back legs have more lizard-like feet. Head contains powerful jaws, sharp teeth, and 6 eyes.

Powers/abilities: They can rebuild themselves using any materials they can find, and use their claws to slash and stab. They are a master of stealth and camouflage, and incredibly silent when stalking.

Weaknesses: A single heavy attack can render many of their vital functions useless, and they are prone to malfunction due to their old age.

Short Bio: Tripredator was originally a clockwork monster built by an ancient society that was later fell. They remained at the bottom of a creek until a large decapod found them, and they were swift to attack. They stalked and assaulted him and his friends and family, before finally being destroyed in an eventful battle. The parts were scavenged and stripped of free will to build a companion robot known simply as Tripod, and they went on several adventures together. Tripod ended up landing in a portal was restored to their original form along with gaining their free will once more.

Affiliation (Good/Evil/Neutral): Evil

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Mon May 08, 2017 8:47 am

Yatzatz wrote:Hey, Wheatley, maybe you should stop accepting apps. The RP is now very crowded.

Ssh. I've already closed this for you.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
Yatzatz wrote:Hey, Wheatley, maybe you should stop accepting apps. The RP is now very crowded.

Ssh. I've already closed this for you.

so what about...

The Palmetto wrote:I thought I'd import one of my older antagonists for this RP, that's the clockwork guy.

Appearance: 4ft long catfish with the same coloration as a normal member of her species

Powers/abilities: She can crawl on land for a few minutes with her limbs, is an extremely skilled swimmer, and can survive in fresh, brackish, and saltwater.

Weaknesses: She can't survive out of water for prolonged periods and has no limbs.

Short Bio: Ptera was formerly a freshwater catfish mermaid who was sent to the land of Animalus and became a full catfish. Nothing else of particular interest, but now she's living in a creek with other catfish.

Appearance: A 6ft long clockwork lizard made of bronze and covered in gears, they have 6 upper limbs and 2 back legs, and typically walk on all 8 legs. Their long tail has a blade at the end, while their front 6 legs have crab-like claws and their back legs have more lizard-like feet. Head contains powerful jaws, sharp teeth, and 6 eyes.

Powers/abilities: They can rebuild themselves using any materials they can find, and use their claws to slash and stab. They are a master of stealth and camouflage, and incredibly silent when stalking.

Weaknesses: A single heavy attack can render many of their vital functions useless, and they are prone to malfunction due to their old age.

Short Bio: Tripredator was originally a clockwork monster built by an ancient society that was later fell. They remained at the bottom of a creek until a large decapod found them, and they were swift to attack. They stalked and assaulted him and his friends and family, before finally being destroyed in an eventful battle. The parts were scavenged and stripped of free will to build a companion robot known simply as Tripod, and they went on several adventures together. Tripod ended up landing in a portal was restored to their original form along with gaining their free will once more.

Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,

Yatzatz
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yatzatz » Mon May 08, 2017 8:49 am

If this is remade, there should be a rule that you have to create your own characters and you can't reference other threads/books. I can't keep track of all the meta and references here.
Hi!
Yatzatz is a tropical North Pacific nation. RP population is about 25 million.
The noblest of all dogs is the hot dog; it feeds the hand that bites it. -Laurence J. Peter
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy. -John Adams
Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted. -Fred Allen

Creator of NS Alternate WW2, a historical-based WW2 with NS countries thrown in.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 am

Skylus wrote:Lauren has also found a mural thing.

Which means....Soon?

Murals?
Skylus wrote:Yep....I don't know if Wheat plans to throw in the change part or not yet...

But this has exploded quickly so....Maybe by the next page?

No.

Why?
The Palmetto wrote:I thought I'd import one of my older antagonists for this RP, that's the clockwork guy.

Accepted. Though it's gonna be interesting how you handle the fish...
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse