NATION

PASSWORD

Halo: Penumbra (OOC / ON HIATUS)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite Covenant?

• Brute (Jiralhanae)
No votes
• Elite (Sangheili)
54%
• Engineer (Huragok)
4%
• Grunt (Unggoy)
13%
• Hunter (Mgalekgolo)
21%
• Jackal (Kig-Yar)
No votes
• Prophet (San'Shyuum)
No votes
• Skirmisher (T'vaoan)
8%

Total votes : 24

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Founded: Aug 16, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:55 am

Beiarusia wrote:
The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Will edit my IC post accordingly

Also, for future reference, the difference between a Minor and a Major is pretty significant for anybody that isn't a Spartan. Aside from an increase in shield strength, a Major is more likely to pose a greater threat and will almost never make mistakes a Minor would. So it would be best to not allow a Major (or higher) to get in close from here on out.

Yeah you're right. I got it.

Greater Dmanian
Envoy

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Dmanian » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 am

I've deleted my post to edit it when I have a bit more time. My mistake has made a significant part of the post invalid so I'll draft after something by tomorrow or later tonight. Apologies all.
Last edited by Greater Dmanian on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:16 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
FILED CLASSIFIED: LEVEL TS [RECIPIENT EYES ONLY]
UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR TRANSMISSION WILL RESULT IN FELONY PROSECUTION UNDER PENAL CODE 18 U.N.S.C.C.
[GATHERING, TRANSMITTING, OR LOSING RESTRICTED DEFENSE INFORMATION OR INVENTORY]

DOSSIER ID CODE: O3-404113-321390
[MODIFICATION OR ALTERATION IN ANY FORM WILL LEAD TO PERSECUTION UNDER PENAL CODE 14 U.N.S.C.C. 512]

NAME: Mészáros, István/Butcher, Stephen
BIRTHPLACE: Reach
SEX: Male
AGE/DoB: 54 (26/02/2495)
FAMILY:
Intelligence Note: Family of subject repeatedly investigated for suspected Insurrectionist ties. All have remained on the family Kiva on Reach.
• Mészáros, Ferenc (Father, Alive)
• Mészáros, Sári (Mother, Alive)
• Mészáros, Gyulas (Brother, Alive)
• Mészáros, Eva (Sister, Alive)
• Mészáros, László (Brother, Alive)
• Mészáros, Asbóth (Brother, Alive)

APPEARANCE: 6'2'', 200lbs of mostly muscle. Skin is dark and rough from age and stress, and his eyes are a withered green. A large, ugly scar runs from the hairline above his left eye diagonally down to under his right ear, obtained during action on Eridanus II. Additional minor scarring in irregular patterns all over his body. Hair is dark brown and short, with a thin moustache. Blood type: B+

PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENT: Command of ODST 5th Special Service Battalion, 3rd Squad. Project considered a failure following invasion of the Covenant and scrapped, surviving officers and personnel assigned to other departments. Then-Captain Butcher re-assigned to headquarters on Reach. Accepted reduction in rank to 2LT in order to return to the field, despite advanced age.

SPECIALTY: Demolition
BDU DESIGN: Standard ODST BDUs.

Cosmetic customization is limited to his old service helmet, which has an engraved, colourless version of the traditional Hungarian Coat of Arms on the center of the forehead, and an excerpt from the Hungarian national anthem engraved under the visor along the helmet's "chin", in both Hungarian and translated English, "megbűnhődte már e nép"/"this nation has suffered for all sins".

Operational customizations are a drop-down holster on his right hip, holding his personal M6C/SOCOM sidearm (sidearm has the emblem of his former unit engraved on either side of the grip). On the underside of his left forearm, hilt facing outwards, is mounted his service combat knife. A dock and TACPAD are integrated into the upper portion of his right forearm. When carried, his M41 SSR MAV/AW is mounted on his back, with two reloads, via magnetic locks, and his primary weapon (an MA5K Carbine, which has the emblem of his former unit engraved on either side of the stock) is carried against his chest via a shoulder strap. When not carrying the M41, the MA5K will be carried on his back, but retains the shoulder strap. Extra magazines for both the MA5K and M6C/SOCOM are carried in pouches on either side of his chest - MA5K on the right, M6C on the left. Detachable suppressor for MA5K carried in a pouch parallel to the carbine's ammunition on the outer edge for easy accessibility. Any mines or other large disposable equipment is carried along the front of his waist. Finally, grenades and other light disposable equipment is carried on his left hip.

SKILLS:
+Wide Range Of Experience
+Discipline
+Maintenance Of Equipment
+Physical Strength
+Endurance

-Stubborn

PSYCH EVALUATION: Mészáros most recently underwent a psych evaluation in preparation for returning to the field. Findings indicated a sharp, disciplined mind willing to provide the insights of experience, able to identify tactical situations and strategic opportunities quickly, and still capable of maintaining calm in combat. However, advanced age of the subject coupled with the events surrounding his re-assignment to Reach and his voluntary reduction in rank in order to return to the field have presented potential issues regarding following orders from younger personnel, and a generally bitter attitude with occasional bouts of non-destructive depression.

BIOGRAPHY: Born to a farming family residing in a Kiva a few kilometres out of the city of Siófok, the third of a total of 5 children and second male, István was always an adventurous child who wanted to see the world beyond the settlement. While he enjoyed the safety and comfort of home and the neighbours who lived there, he was very quick to take any offer to travel elsewhere, especially to Siófok. Despite this desire to travel and leave the settlement, István still did as he was told, helping out in the fields and maintaining the equipment that helped the Kiva remain off the main planetary grid. At age 15, during a day out in Siófok, he was approached by a recruiter for the UNSC who proceeded to give him a spiel on how the UNSC works to help people. Impressed, István became determined to join up once he was 18, much to the surprising displeasure of his family, neighbours, and older brother. Undeterred, and against the objections they raised, at 18 he applied for the UNSC Army and was accepted, leaving his home behind and starting a new life.

Life in the Army was tough, but survivable. For the convenience of those who couldn't pronounce his very Hungarian name, István took the name Stephen Butcher, both direct translations of the original words, and had both included in his military record and on his ID. His ability to follow orders combined with a sharp tactical mind allowed him to propel through the ranks - And eventually get nominated to become an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, despite ODST's traditionally coming from the Marines. Displaying the fortitude that helped him survive 18 years in a Kiva, Stephen became a full-fledged ODST and cemented his status as an effective operator. His seeming inability to disobey orders also attracted the attention of ONI, leading to his nomination for the Special Service Battalions at the age of 21. Following years of service and a climb in the ranks, when the Covenant War began he was selected to form a new squad for the 5th Special Service Battalion. Subsequently, ONI learned that "their" man was in fact a very firm squad leader, with a penchant for creatively interpreting orders and whose loyalty was to the UNSC and humanity as a whole, not ONI.

Under Butcher's command, the newly-formed 5th Squad took on multiple highly dangerous assignments against the Covenant - And suffered heavy losses, attributed to lack of intelligence on Covenant capabilities and SSB squads still being deployed individually. Despite Butcher's command style not being at fault, every loss still weighed heavily on him, and questions were raised about his capabilities in that role.

All of this came to a head during the operations on Eridanus II. 5th Squad was sent down to evacuate a mall full of civilians and a pair of ONI field agents. That operation, though successful, suffered over 50% unit casualties and required the intervention of Insurrectionist corvettes to escape successfully, and only got half the civilians off-planet. Shortly afterwards, citing a lack of effectiveness against the new Covenant threat and high casualties, Special Service Battalions would be disbanded - Most personnel returned to their original branches and units, but senior members would get re-assigned to administrative or other rear-echelon positions. Then-Captain Butcher would be sent to headquarters on Reach, advising ODST high command on Covenant capabilities.

The years behind a desk, coupled with the stress of having to deal with his family and the frequent investigations of Insurrectionist ties, did not sit well with the Captain. Finally, Captain Butcher made his desire to return to the field known, and while initially rejected on principle due to his age, losses and the need for more experienced personnel in the BLACK Initiative prompted both ODST high command and ONI to consider his request seriously - And so the offer was made for Butcher to return to the field as a part of the BLACK Initiative, but with a reduction in rank to Second Lieutenant, and it made clear he would not be given command of a unit. Additionally, his performance in the field would be monitored closely, and any indication that he was a liability would spell immediate removal, both from the field and from military service.

Though the terms were not what Butcher would have preferred, he ultimately accepted the terms, and was re-instated to field status. Grabbing his equipment and packing his bags, Second Lieutenant Stephen Butcher has been sent immediately to the UNSC Salt the Earth to join Quasar.

RP EXAMPLE: Halo: Shadow Of War

DO NOT REMOVE: Gillian-013

Hope this is good. ^^;

ODSTs only come from Marines. Not to mention that 50% casualties in a planetary evacuation is actually a resounding success, so SSBs would still around... Despite having pretty much the same role as Normal ODSTs.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Umcara
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Umcara » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:32 pm

And we keep waiting!

Waiting on the world to end.

Not really, just for the next Pelican insertion.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011

Postby Ism » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Anowa wrote:ODSTs only come from Marines. Not to mention that 50% casualties in a planetary evacuation is actually a resounding success, so SSBs would still around... Despite having pretty much the same role as Normal ODSTs.

I think ODSTs are recruited from all branches' special forces.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Ism wrote:
Anowa wrote:ODSTs only come from Marines. Not to mention that 50% casualties in a planetary evacuation is actually a resounding success, so SSBs would still around... Despite having pretty much the same role as Normal ODSTs.

After reading the wiki again, they are.

I stand corrected.
Last edited by Anowa on Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Anowa wrote:
Ism wrote:

After reading the wiki again, they are.

I stand corrected.

It's an understandable assumption to make, due to ODSTs generally using Marine ranks, operating alongside Marines, and Marines being the central focus of all the games save Reach. As for 50% being acceptable for planetary evac: It was a 6-man team evacuating a shopping mall of ~200 civilians, police, Colonial Guard, and two ONI field agents and their AI. 2 members of the squad, the ONI AI, and a handful of civilians got out. Which is not how I had originally planned on that event going, but since the RP died I decided to have it be that much of an abysmal failure.

That being said, the Special Service Battalions were an invention of mine, specifically for the RP I had attempted to run that I linked in my app. I had envisioned them as the kind of "half-step" between ODSTs and SPARTAN-II's - The best of the best from all branches, assigned the most sensitive missions, and often called on by ONI to handle their black ops, but without any of the genetic modifications or fancy tech. It was SSB squads that kidnapped SPARTAN-II candidates, for instance, and they tended to be the first to "field test" new weapons and equipment, if keeping them classified was deemed necessary. SSB personnel also tended to retain the rank they had in their original branch, hence my guy being an Army Captain and dropping down to Army 2LT.

I have discussed it with the OP, and he didn't see any problem with me including that stuff in my app as part of my character's background (who is the same guy I had been using in my RP).
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:05 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:
Anowa wrote:After reading the wiki again, they are.

I stand corrected.

It's an understandable assumption to make, due to ODSTs generally using Marine ranks, operating alongside Marines, and Marines being the central focus of all the games save Reach. As for 50% being acceptable for planetary evac: It was a 6-man team evacuating a shopping mall of ~200 civilians, police, Colonial Guard, and two ONI field agents and their AI. 2 members of the squad, the ONI AI, and a handful of civilians got out. Which is not how I had originally planned on that event going, but since the RP died I decided to have it be that much of an abysmal failure.

That being said, the Special Service Battalions were an invention of mine, specifically for the RP I had attempted to run that I linked in my app. I had envisioned them as the kind of "half-step" between ODSTs and SPARTAN-II's - The best of the best from all branches, assigned the most sensitive missions, and often called on by ONI to handle their black ops, but without any of the genetic modifications or fancy tech. It was SSB squads that kidnapped SPARTAN-II candidates, for instance, and they tended to be the first to "field test" new weapons and equipment, if keeping them classified was deemed necessary. SSB personnel also tended to retain the rank they had in their original branch, hence my guy being an Army Captain and dropping down to Army 2LT.

I have discussed it with the OP, and he didn't see any problem with me including that stuff in my app as part of my character's background (who is the same guy I had been using in my RP).

I'm gonna make sure Beia said this is OK before I do anything further.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:51 pm

Anowa wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:It's an understandable assumption to make, due to ODSTs generally using Marine ranks, operating alongside Marines, and Marines being the central focus of all the games save Reach. As for 50% being acceptable for planetary evac: It was a 6-man team evacuating a shopping mall of ~200 civilians, police, Colonial Guard, and two ONI field agents and their AI. 2 members of the squad, the ONI AI, and a handful of civilians got out. Which is not how I had originally planned on that event going, but since the RP died I decided to have it be that much of an abysmal failure.

I'm gonna make sure Beia said this is OK before I do anything further.

Feel free, friend. I have plenty of time to make adjustments to fit this RP, and have absolutely no problem doing so short of completely re-writing the app.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Concerning the SSB, I have no issue with it having been a thing as it would matter little to the current plot. That said, I would distance their involvement from the Spartan Program (though since it wasn't mentioned in the app that can be disregarded), and while one bad operation mat not spell the end of the group you could consider it being a general lack of expectations being fulfilled. My final thought for the SSB is that the group was not under any direct control from ONI but otherwise served the same purpose as BLACK prior to 2540.

Also, citing other concerns, i would suggest having the SSB not becoming prominent enough to compete wholeheartedly with the ODST or Spartan II's/III's.
Last edited by Beiarusia on Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Human Planets
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby United Human Planets » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:46 pm

So, how should I start out with my first post?

Im having trouble deciding what I want to write.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Concerning the SSB, I have no issue with it having been a thing as it would matter little to the current plot. That said, I would distance their involvement from the Spartan Program (though since it wasn't mentioned in the app that can be disregarded), and while one bad operation mat not spell the end of the group you could consider it being a general lack of expectations being fulfilled. My final thought for the SSB is that the group was not under any direct control from ONI but otherwise served the same purpose as BLACK prior to 2540.

Also, citing other concerns, i would suggest having the SSB not becoming prominent enough to compete wholeheartedly with the ODST or Spartan II's/III's.

Understood.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:21 pm

CHAPTER 01: Avalon
    Avon, Paris IV, Paris system / June 2, 2549
Division Quasar has been deployed to Pairs IV with orders to exfiltrate an ONI field operative currently in possession of intel deemed vital to the human war effort. The operative, identified only by his codename Mars, has taken refuge in the basement of the Marat Technological Institute in the besieged city of Avon. The city has largely fallen to Covenant occupation and UNSC forces are currently involved in the mass evacuation of civilians.

OBJECTIVES
    Secure the VIP.
    Clear the rooftop.
    Prepare the ambush.
    • Survive.

(Optional) Clear the Marat Technological Institute of hostile forces.
    • (Optional) Destroy three Covenant tanks.

QUASAR
    The ambush was successful and the Covenant has taken many casualties, however, the fight is only just beginning as the enemy throws everything it has against the human defenders. Delay the Covenant until the VIP has been secured by ODST 14th Squadron.
C O V E N A N T
    MARAT TECHNOLOGICAL INSTITUTE
    Elite Major (PR)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

BASEMENT
    Elite Zealot (CR)
    Elite Major (PRr)
    Jackal Major (C)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

ROOFTOP
    Elite Major (PRr)
    Elite Major (PRr)
    Jackal Major (C)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

NORTH BUILDING ROOFTOP
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

AVENUE (GROUP ONE)
    Shadow
    Elite Minor (PR) - Driver
    Elite Minor (PR) - Gunner
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Grunt Major (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Shadow
    Elite Minor (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Shadow

Shadow

Specter
    Elite Major (PR) - Driver
    Elite Minor (PR)

Ghost
    Grunt Major (PP) - Driver

Ghost

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Major (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

AVENUE (GROUP TWO)
    Shadow
    Elite Major (PRr) - Driver

Shadow

Specter

Elite Major (CR)

Ghost

Ghost
    Grunt Major (N) - Driver

Elite Major (NR)
    Jackal Major (NR)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Heavy (PRr)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Major (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

AVENUE (GROUP THREE)
    Wraith
    Elite Ultra (PR) - Driver
    Elite Major (PR) - Gunner
U N S C
    Marine Sergeant (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (DMR)
    Marine (DMR)
    Marine (SMG)
    Marine (SG)

FIRETEAM LYNCH
    Major Kotze (Commander-Gunner)
    Lt. Cazenave (Marksman)
    CSC Toran (Corpsman)
    Sgt. Shin (Recon)
    Cpl. Levitz (Soldier)
    LCpl. Lehkoken (Sniper)
    Pvt. Napier (Soldier)

FIRETEAM WYVERN
    GySgt. Greene (Demolitions)
    Lt. Kovac (Soldier)
    Ensign Morton (Tech-Engineer)
    Sgt. Loy (Marksman)
    Cpl. Clegg (Support)
    LCpl. Zabinski (Recon)
    LCpl. Wilson (Soldier)

FIRETEAM RECTOR
    BLACK Leader (DMR)
    BLACK Operative (LMG)
    BLACK Operative (RL)
    BLACK Operative (RL)
    Cpl. McLean (Marksman)
    Cpl. Rileh (Sniper)
    Pvt. Paxson

FIRETEAM CADMUS
    BLACK Leader (AR)
    BLACK Operative (LMG)
    BLACK Operative (LMG)
    BLACK Operative (RL)
    Cpl. Shepard (Assault)
    Cpl. Walthers (Marksman)
    PFC Silverstein (Assault)
    ALIVE
    INJURED / DAMAGED
    INCAPACITATED
    KIA / DESTROYED

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Mon May 01, 2017 7:52 am

Hey Tayner, if you're cool with it, I'm going to have Wilson place his helmet up above in order for Matti to get a bead on the Jackal Major.
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

American who got left too long in the sauna.

Proud to spread Spurdo Nationalism from sea to shining sea.

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 am

Is the BLACK operative on rector listed as Incapacitated the one I gave care to in my IC post?

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon May 01, 2017 10:01 am

The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Is the BLACK operative on rector listed as Incapacitated the one I gave care to in my IC post?

Yes.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Mon May 01, 2017 6:53 pm

CHAPTER 01: Avalon
    Avon, Paris IV, Paris system / June 2, 2549
Division Quasar has been deployed to Pairs IV with orders to exfiltrate an ONI field operative currently in possession of intel deemed vital to the human war effort. The operative, identified only by his codename Mars, has taken refuge in the basement of the Marat Technological Institute in the besieged city of Avon. The city has largely fallen to Covenant occupation and UNSC forces are currently involved in the mass evacuation of civilians.

OBJECTIVES
    Secure the VIP.
    Clear the rooftop.
    Prepare the ambush.
    Survive.
    • Reach the LZ.

(Optional) Clear the Marat Technological Institute of hostile forces.
    (Optional) Destroy three Covenant tanks.

QUASAR
    The VIP has been secured by ODST 14th Squadron. A scorched earth policy is now in effect. Reach the LZ before time runs out.
C O V E N A N T
    Elite Major (PR)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

BASEMENT
    Elite Zealot (CR)
    Elite Major (PRr)
    Jackal Major (C)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

ROOFTOP
    Elite Major (PRr)
    Elite Major (PRr)
    Jackal Major (C)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

NORTH BUILDING ROOFTOP
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Jackal Minor (C)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Heavy (FR)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

AVENUE (GROUP ONE)
    Shadow
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Grunt Major (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Shadow
    Elite Minor (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Shadow

Shadow

Specter
    Elite Minor (PR)

Ghost

Ghost

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Major (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

AVENUE (GROUP TWO)
    Shadow
    Elite Major (PRr) - Driver

Shadow

Specter

Elite Major (CR)

Ghost

Ghost
    Grunt Major (N) - Driver

Elite Major (NR)
    Jackal Major (NR)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Heavy (PRr)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Major (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

AVENUE (GROUP THREE)
    Wraith
    Elite Ultra (PR) - Driver
    Elite Major (PR) - Gunner

AVENUE (GROUP FOUR)
    Jackal Sniper (PBR)

Elite Ultra (PRr)
    Elite Minor (PR)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Jackal Minor (PP)
    Grunt Heavy (PRr)
    Grunt Heavy (PRr)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)

Elite Major (NR)
    Jackal Major (PP)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Major (N)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
    Grunt Minor (PP)
U N S C
    Marine Sergeant (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (AR)
    Marine (DMR)
    Marine (DMR)
    Marine (SMG)
    Marine (SG)

FIRETEAM LYNCH
    Major Kotze (Commander-Gunner)
    Lt. Cazenave (Marksman)
    CSC Toran (Corpsman)
    Sgt. Shin (Recon)
    Cpl. Levitz (Soldier)
    LCpl. Lehkoken (Sniper)
    Pvt. Napier (Soldier)

FIRETEAM WYVERN
    GySgt. Greene (Demolitions)
    Lt. Kovac (Soldier)
    Ensign Morton (Tech-Engineer)
    Sgt. Loy (Marksman)
    Cpl. Clegg (Support)
    LCpl. Zabinski (Recon)
    LCpl. Wilson (Soldier)

FIRETEAM RECTOR
    BLACK Leader (DMR)
    BLACK Operative (LMG)
    BLACK Operative (RL)
    BLACK Operative (RL)
    Cpl. McLean (Marksman)
    Cpl. Rileh (Sniper)
    Pvt. Paxson

FIRETEAM CADMUS
    BLACK Leader (AR)
    BLACK Operative (LMG)
    BLACK Operative (LMG)
    BLACK Operative (RL)
    Cpl. Shepard (Assault)
    Cpl. Walthers (Marksman)
    PFC Silverstein (Assault)
    ALIVE
    INJURED / DAMAGED
    INCAPACITATED
    KIA / DESTROYED

The Vaktovian Empire
Senator

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Vaktovian Empire » Mon May 01, 2017 7:32 pm

Who are the other two injured/dead NPCs on Rector?

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Tue May 02, 2017 12:42 am

Sorry for the absence. Between work and running my own business on the side I've been pretty busy, I'll try and get on tomorrow.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Postby Beiarusia » Tue May 02, 2017 7:32 pm

The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Who are the other two injured/dead NPCs on Rector?

People got injured during the attack and the guy hit by a sniper.

OP NOTE: Do not post about reaching the LZ on the rooftop as I will handle that section during my final post of the mission (whenever that may be). Covenant is behind us and likely shooting, so keep that in mind as well in case you want to nab a few more kills.

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Tue May 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The Vaktovian Empire wrote:Who are the other two injured/dead NPCs on Rector?

People got injured during the attack and the guy hit by a sniper.

OP NOTE: Do not post about reaching the LZ on the rooftop as I will handle that section during my final post of the mission (whenever that may be). Covenant is behind us and likely shooting, so keep that in mind as well in case you want to nab a few more kills.

You mind if I hang off till we get to the LZ?

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Wed May 03, 2017 11:33 am

Computer is currently out of action. Treat Matti as an NPC (Without killing him) until I say otherwise.
Known mostly as Finn, but also known as a few other things I can't put in a signature by those who know me.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 pm

New Finnish Republic wrote:Computer is currently out of action. Treat Matti as an NPC (Without killing him) until I say otherwise.

>Without killing him
That's still a lot we can do :twisted:
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

New Finnish Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New Finnish Republic » Wed May 03, 2017 12:42 pm

Anowa wrote:
New Finnish Republic wrote:Computer is currently out of action. Treat Matti as an NPC (Without killing him) until I say otherwise.

>Without killing him
That's still a lot we can do :twisted:

>I come back and Matti is paralyzed from the neck down and forced to listen to the Soviet anthem 24/7

Tayner
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tayner » Wed May 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Cool. I'll take care of getting him to the ground, but after that it's Bei's responsibility:p

Also, I'm debating if I should keep the helmet after the sniper hit it. Wouldn't there still be shrapnel from the needle rifle in it?
If anyone askes where we were Saturday at 14:30, we were at The Pub, understand?

-If it's stupid, but it works, it ain't stupid.
-No Combat Ready unit has ever passed inspection.
-No Inspection Ready unit has ever passed combat.
-There is nothing more satisfying to you then having the enemy shoot at you, and miss.
-Remember, your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
Disclaimer: The sig is out of date and I probably won't update it

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse