NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. V

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:46 pm

I want to do something with Darnell.
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:50 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Uttland wrote:That's illegal and dangerous. He owns guns; that would end in murder.

>Saying doxxing is illegal
>Threatening murder
>Threatening an anonymous hacker

He isn't threatening that hacker, he's threatening that if anyone 'invades' his property, they are dead.
Sanabel wrote:
Uttland wrote:OH NO, FOOD! IT ISN"T LIKE HE'S A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSMAN WHO CAN AFFORD DROPPING A HUNDRED ON FOOD! ALSO, HIS PASSWORD IS UNGUESSABLE FOR A BOT, 'RonaldReaganisaHunk01'.

>Loves Ronald Reagam
>Calls SL "anchor baby"
>Selectively forgets Reagan's amnesty

Passwords tell everything about a person, amirite?
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Meelducan wrote:I want to do something with Darnell.

Threaten his infallible majesty, GreyMoriCry6!
Last edited by Uttland on Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:53 pm

Uttland wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Hmm.. How about I dox his address?

That's illegal and dangerous. He owns guns; that would end in murder.

Doxing it is!
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Uttland wrote:That's illegal and dangerous. He owns guns; that would end in murder.

Doxing it is!

I mean, to be fair, if someone sends him pizza, he's distributing it to the homeless.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:55 pm

Doxing it is!

Also, he lives in a historic home; most people know where he lives already.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:56 pm

Uttland wrote:
Sanabel wrote:>Saying doxxing is illegal
>Threatening murder
>Threatening an anonymous hacker

He isn't threatening that hacker, he's threatening that if anyone 'invades' his property, they are dead.
Sanabel wrote:>Loves Ronald Reagam
>Calls SL "anchor baby"
>Selectively forgets Reagan's amnesty

That's not how stand your ground laws work.

No, but it says a lot.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Uttland wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Doxing it is!

Also, he lives in a historic home; most people know where he lives already.

How about I just hack and dox the passwords to his bank account?

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:58 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Uttland wrote:He isn't threatening that hacker, he's threatening that if anyone 'invades' his property, they are dead.

That's not how stand your ground laws work.

No, but it says a lot.

Depends on the state. In Texas, anything really goes if they are on your property.

That's really stupid. I'm being blatant. Judging someone off their password is stupid.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Uttland wrote:Also, he lives in a historic home; most people know where he lives already.

How about I just hack and dox the passwords to his bank account?

Why are you so insistent on hacking him? Is every common fool who questions his most excellent and infallible daddy, GreyMoriCry6, subject to punishment?
Last edited by Uttland on Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:01 pm

Uttland wrote:
Sanabel wrote:That's not how stand your ground laws work.

No, but it says a lot.

Depends on the state. In Texas, anything really goes if they are on your property.

That's really stupid. I'm being blatant. Judging someone off their password is stupid.

How about I do something reckless and simply have Hook get swatted. Or I can just simply hack Hook's computer and hack his webcam just as the Chief of Staff.

RPs I do

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:03 pm

Uttland wrote:
Sanabel wrote:That's not how stand your ground laws work.

No, but it says a lot.

Doxxing does not permit you alone to track down the hacker and kill them. Not even in Texas.

Interesting you should say that. Literally the only reason you posted the password in such a way was to make an implication about his character traits and pass a judgement.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Uttland wrote:Depends on the state. In Texas, anything really goes if they are on your property.

How about I do something reckless and simply have Hook get swatted. Or I can just simply hack Hook's computer and hack his webcam just as the Chief of Staff.

This is getting stupid now. What are you trying to do with home footage? At this point, you might as well just send him a bunch of copies of the Book of Mormon.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:05 pm

You'd think the hacker would have bigger fish to fry anyway.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Uttland wrote:

This is getting stupid now. What are you trying to do with home footage? At this point, you might as well just send him a bunch of copies of the Book of Mormon.

Might as well..

RPs I do

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:06 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Uttland wrote:Depends on the state. In Texas, anything really goes if they are on your property.

Doxxing does not permit you alone to track down the hacker and kill them. Not even in Texas.

Interesting you should say that. Literally the only reason you posted the password in such a way was to make an implication about his character traits and pass a judgement.

Hookstraten isn't going to track down elite 12 year olds. ONLY if people we're to invade HIS property, would he defend himself.

Or maybe I'm doing it for comedic affect, but oh wait, I didn't include a '/s', so I guess it MUST be taken at face value, amirite!

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Uttland wrote:This is getting stupid now. What are you trying to do with home footage? At this point, you might as well just send him a bunch of copies of the Book of Mormon.

Might as well..

Would accomplish as much as your other plans. I'm surprised GreyMoriCry doesn't have more important people to dox.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Uttland wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Might as well..

Would accomplish as much as your other plans. I'm surprised GreyMoriCry doesn't have more important people to dox.

I was planning on having someone make a Martin Shrekli character so Grey can hack their bank account.

RPs I do

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:09 pm

Uttland wrote:Would accomplish as much as your other plans. I'm surprised GreyMoriCry doesn't have more important people to dox.

I was planning on having someone make a Martin Shrekli character so Grey can hack their bank account.

A banker? Financier? I mean, Jackson exists, but he's already suffering from Spicy Latina.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:15 pm

Uttland wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:I was planning on having someone make a Martin Shrekli character so Grey can hack their bank account.

A banker? Financier? I mean, Jackson exists, but he's already suffering from Spicy Latina.

Maybe a CEO who raises the price of medicine to the point where it's impossible to buy it.

RPs I do

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Uttland wrote:A banker? Financier? I mean, Jackson exists, but he's already suffering from Spicy Latina.

Maybe a CEO who raises the price of medicine to the point where it's impossible to buy it.

Hookstraten deals in news; can't raise the price on news.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Williams burned all of those books.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:30 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Williams burned all of those books.

Cool

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Comeback! Anyways, see ya later.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:39 pm

Hmm, which of my characters could/should run for mayor of New York...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse