NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. V

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:10 pm

I don't like the idea of allowing an Obama clone
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Vaquas wrote:I don't like the idea of allowing an Obama clone

He's not an Obama "clone" per se, but there is precedent for characters based off of real people (Like Danders = Sanders, for example).
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Time for the emergency press conference.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:32 pm

China bit that is good.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm

Summary of what I'm going to post:
GreyMoriCry6 confesses on Twitter.
Cox sees the news.
Cox hears "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday".
Cox has panic attack
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:36 pm

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:14 pm

We may begin the press conference now, I will write the rest of the intro later.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Leak can be 15th or 16th, 18th doesn't work

15th would be best
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Leak can be 15th or 16th, 18th doesn't work

15th would be best

Time for Edit?

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Leak can be 15th or 16th, 18th doesn't work

15th would be best

Time for Edit?

Yeah, go ahead. You can move everything back X days if you want, or reorganize it, either way, 15th is best.

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Time for Edit?

Yeah, go ahead. You can move everything back X days if you want, or reorganize it, either way, 15th is best.

Can't change the dates of the twitter posts, but the rest is good.

RPs I do

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 pm

Can't change the dates of the twitter posts, but the rest is good.

That's fine

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Time for Edit?

Things are heating up.
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:53 pm

United City States of Oceania wrote:

Things are heating up.

So, you going to go for another swing at Spicy?

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:54 pm

United City States of Oceania wrote:Things are heating up.

So, you going to go for another swing at Spicy?

Maybe tomorrow.
Too tired for a IC post today.
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:22 am

Ooga booga!
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:18 am

I'm dead :rofl: some kid at my school was caught.... pleasuring himself in the middle of class with his pants at his ankles. He got arrested.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:20 am

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Vaquas

Character Name: Claudia Elizabeth Patton

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 54

Character Height: 5''7

Character Weight: 154 Ibs

Character Position/Role/Job: Governor of Maine. Former Ambassador to France and the Netherlands. Former US Representative.

Appearance:

Character State of Origin: Maine

Character Party Affiliation: Democratic Party

Main Strengths: Strong and admired Moderate voice within the Democratic Party. Excellent public speaker and beloved by Older Democrats. Name recognition and a strong Northeastern Brand. Military Appeal.

Main Weaknesses: Establishmentarian. Struggles with funding and relies heavily on Wealthy Donors. Is Right-Leaning on Guns, and vocal about it. Was convicted of Vehicular Manslaughter at the age of 21, but weaseled out of a heavy sentence via her family name and connections.

Biography: Claudia Patton was born to George Patton IV on March 14th, 1962 in Augusta, Maine. Her father brought her up in the image of his father and fostered a deep reverence for the United States and its military, leading to her dedication to the US and spawning an accidental interest in Government. Growing up largely with her father overseas in Vietnam, she relied heavily on her mother, who impressed democratic values on her and connected her with the local democratic party. At 18 She graduated as Valedictorian from her local high school and attended Yale, obtaining a Dual Degree in Political Science and Constitutional Law.

At 21, right before Graduation, she was driving under the influence and accidentally killed another similarly intoxicated pedestrian who had walked into the middle of the street. She got off easy, but the guilt of having to use her name and prestige to recuse herself from the consequences left a bitter taste in her mouth. She obtained her Juris Doctorate at Yale Law School and passed the Maine and New Hampshire Bars at 25. She worked in a Private Practice for 4 years until she joined the (Bill Clinton?) campaign's legal team through connections made at Yale. Her integral role in the legal team and her growing personal relationship with the President led her to be nominated by the President to serve as the Ambassador to the Netherlands for 4 years, and France for 4 more.

Following this experience, Claudia worked on the (Gore?) Campaign, serving as Chief Legal Advisor and Foreign Policy Counsel, leading to a personal grudge against all members of the Shrub Family. In 2002, she ran to fill the seat of the retiring incumbent of Maine's 1st Congressional District, a Democrat. She ran against State Representative Devin Weaver and won with 62% of the vote following a brutally efficient and clean campaign. She was reelected each cycle, serving until 2013, when she resigned to run for Governor. She faced off against unpopular Republican Incumbent Walter LeGume, destroying him in both Gubernatorial Debates and creaming him in the General, despite ads being run attacking Patton's past run-ins with the law. She won with 58% of the Vote.

She gained national recognition during her 3rd term in the House when she championed Reform of America's Primary School Education and passed what would be known as the "PASYS Act", which provided additional funding to afterschool programs, the arts, and the sciences. She was noted to have not supported the Iraq war, been hesitant on Winstoncare, and somewhat wary of the autobailout. She served on the Foreign Relations, Armed Services, and Education Committees for her last years in the house. As Governor, she has passed additional childcare protections and created additional scholarships and programs for women who show interest in STEM fields. Her approval rating is 60%.

Other Info: Backed Kuznetsov in the primaries up until her "Sodomite" comment. Switched support to Carrolton afterwards, and now silently supports Reed for President. Married to Former US Defense Secretary Robert Armstrong. Speaks Dutch and French in addition to English. Granddaughter of General George Patton.
Last edited by Vaquas on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:21 am

TNS/Pro certified application, now avaliable for viewing by the unwashed masses.
Democratic Nominee 2024

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:39 am

Chewion wrote:I'm dead :rofl: some kid at my school was caught.... pleasuring himself in the middle of class with his pants at his ankles. He got arrested.

We had a similar incident a few years ago. Fucking retards........
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:51 am

That awkward moment when you make a toast and no one drinks...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:54 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:That awkward moment when you make a toast and no one drinks...

Drink for them :/
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:55 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:That awkward moment when you make a toast and no one drinks...

Not an insult to party hosts or anything. :p
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:57 am

Imperial Esplanade wrote:

Not an insult to party hosts or anything. :p

Next they will all stick their tongues out at him and blow raspberries

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 am

How did Spicy Latina know about the Hawaii thing, unless she has constant NSA surveillance on Danders?

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse