NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC-2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:53 pm

So....Any way to fix this?

At all?

Okay, let me try something....

(spoiler and around 10 spells)

Also if I need to ditch the sword, that's fine.

Not EVERY spell, listed 12.

(there's so many good ones though)
Last edited by Skylus on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Skylus wrote:

The royal knights are ACCEPTED, but I want to see some opinions from the other Co-ops regarding the other apps.

I'm fine with the Knights but still on the fence with the other apps. I'm 50-50 with the shrub arc. Sure with some characters I don't use my ch of their new abilities but for some like Frisk it gives me other things for them to do besides just dodging and talking.

Danceria wrote:Should I be a stand user, or a Force user?

You can be whatever you want.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm

I'm currently working things out for my post, but it is coming today.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I'm currently working things out for my post, but it is coming today.

Hopefully we gave you enough coffee :P

Also, we've got the McCree Turnabout (That's what we're calling Chapter 3 of FR) coming along nicely.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Naval Monte wrote:
Mundeo wrote:The royal knights are ACCEPTED, but I want to see some opinions from the other Co-ops regarding the other apps.

I'm fine with the Knights but still on the fence with the other apps. I'm 50-50 with the shrub arc. Sure with some characters I don't use my ch of their new abilities but for some like Frisk it gives me other things for them to do besides just dodging and talking.

Danceria wrote:Should I be a stand user, or a Force user?

But which would be better? A dutiful but tenacious dark side servant of Emperor Palpatine, or a guitar playing dragon befriending industrialist, or a lovable loud mouthed cyborg Nazi with a hyper-light-speed doggo?
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I'm currently working things out for my post, but it is coming today.

Hopefully we gave you enough coffee :P

Also, we've got the McCree Turnabout (That's what we're calling Chapter 3 of FR) coming along nicely.

Yeah, my issue is just a interaction issue with another player. It should be sorted soon.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Annnddd THERE'S THE 7.8 OUTTA 10 REFERENCE!!!!

:rofl:

(Page 177)
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:35 pm

And I DO NOT LIKE Aegis.

Do they return as well?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Mundeo wrote:
Skylus wrote:

The royal knights are ACCEPTED, but I want to see some opinions from the other Co-ops regarding the other apps.

Planet level is too powerful, but the others seem "OK" for now, so long as we watch Skylus closely.

Skylus wrote:And I DO NOT LIKE Aegis.

Do they return as well?

Try to avoid double posting, please.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Skylus wrote:And I DO NOT LIKE Aegis.

Do they return as well?

Unfortunately, yes (sorry Naval). Even though I personally wouldn't endorse them (partially because I'm no big fan of Shield or Argus), Naval does a lot of work, so it's still enjoyable.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Oh crap, Vriska returns too??!!!

Well, at least I'll know who everyone is...somewhat....

At the time of this post, I have just begun page 185 of the first RP.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:38 pm

Danceria wrote:
Naval Monte wrote:

But which would be better? A dutiful but tenacious dark side servant of Emperor Palpatine, or a guitar playing dragon befriending industrialist, or a lovable loud mouthed cyborg Nazi with a hyper-light-speed doggo?

Both sound interesting. The nazi one would fit with JoJo and the second is bizarre enough to fit that series. I think you should pick from those two because we don't have any other force user in the game, granted that can be seen as more of a reason to have one in.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm just about ready to put Calyx and Frucc back in, and I may do it rn unless Deros wants to do any more tedious twists to the tale.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Hey, does anyone ever figure out that the "8" in Vriska's speech is a "B"?

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:49 pm

Skylus wrote:Hey, does anyone ever figure out that the "8" in Vriska's speech is a "B"?

Uh, yeah, that's the whole point. If you read Homestuck, Vriska replaces all the Bs in her text with 8s (and also replaces anything that sounds like eight, so stuff like weight and wait become w8)
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Yep.

Nice that I recognize a lot of the returning OC's for this one....

Also it's getting a bit..uh....tedious having to use different colors for every single OC....But it spices up the posts, so...

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:26 pm

OH MY GGOOOOOODDDD ELIZABETH'S MOM LEAD THE DOCTOR TO HER STTTUUUFFFF!!!!

Am I right?

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
Skylus wrote:Hey, does anyone ever figure out that the "8" in Vriska's speech is a "B"?

Uh, yeah, that's the whole point. If you read Homestuck, Vriska replaces all the Bs in her text with 8s (and also replaces anything that sounds like eight, so stuff like weight and wait become w8)

r8 8/8 solid m8.

Also: I AM CONFLICTED ON WHICH CHARACTER WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR CREATION!:
Rudol Von Stroheim: An enthused cyborg nazi with a canine companion that can travel near the speed of light.
A Cunning Imperial (Star Wars) officer, devoted to Emperor Palpatine and uses the power of the Dark Side to uphold what is stable in society
Or an aloof guitar-playing JJBA Industrialist, who really doesn't give a shit about rules unless you break your own personal ones.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:31 pm

DO THA GUITAARRRRRR!!!!!!

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:39 pm

.....I think everyone just added every single OC available at the last possible minute...

Seems like it...

Edit: I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA DO THE NAPALM THING!!!

Has any one kept a reference counter for this one?

I could, I guess....
Last edited by Skylus on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Skylus wrote:.....I think everyone just added every single OC available at the last possible minute...

Seems like it...

Edit: I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GONNA DO THE NAPALM THING!!!

Has any one kept a reference counter for this one?

I could, I guess....

Please stop double posting with spammy messages.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Skylus wrote:DO THA GUITAARRRRRR!!!!!!

One vote Guitarman. Anyone else?
Obligatory Quotes below

Truth Incarnate
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Truth Incarnate » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:00 am

Hey - now that Dragos is gone, should his app be removed from them main page, and should Skylus have their apps compiled?

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:30 am

Truth Incarnate wrote:Hey - now that Dragos is gone, should his app be removed from them main page, and should Skylus have their apps compiled?

Your right we should do that but that is something only Deros can do. Maybe Skylus can help out Deros by having all of their apps in a post like we did?

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:48 am

Well, the faction and villains are already in a single post...I'll just add the others.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse