NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC-2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat May 13, 2017 9:15 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote: Not just that, she also liked his personality and the feel of his aura. Plus she found him attractive.

And that's not evidence, that's fan art.

I'm mostly joking right now. I know nothing I say can change your mind and nothing you say can change my mind. Therefor, agree to disagree.

I'm okay with that.

Did I just have my first shipping war? XD
At least it didn't devolve into flame war territory.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

The Fallen Jedi
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fallen Jedi » Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:I have grown interested in this Rp, since I plan on launching a little Experiment of my own, care to tell me where we are and what we are doing right now?

Hello? I would like to know what we are doing at this moment.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat May 13, 2017 9:19 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm mostly joking right now. I know nothing I say can change your mind and nothing you say can change my mind. Therefor, agree to disagree.

I'm okay with that.

My first shipping war, too.

You do know I'll be looking for some subtle way to dodge this and show something of Clairdoor in canon with, like, a glimpse into an alternate timeline, right?
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat May 13, 2017 9:24 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:
The Fallen Jedi wrote:I have grown interested in this Rp, since I plan on launching a little Experiment of my own, care to tell me where we are and what we are doing right now?

Lots of things really. This RP is devided up into several arcs. One of them is taking place inside a huge robot with its own ecosystem, while another is in a future timeline on Coruscant. There are many others though, and even I'm not sure what all is happening to be honest.

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I'm okay with that.

My first shipping war, too.

You do know I'll be looking for some subtle way to dodge this and show something of Clairdoor in canon with, like, a glimpse into an alternate timeline, right?

Clairus would have never left her planet if it weren't for Jacob, so I really don't see how it would be at all believable....
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat May 13, 2017 9:32 pm

The Fallen Jedi wrote:Hello? I would like to know what we are doing at this moment.

Lots of things really. This RP is devided up into several arcs. One of them is taking place inside a huge robot with its own ecosystem, while another is in a future timeline on Coruscant. There are many others though, and even I'm not sure what all is happening to be honest.

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:My first shipping war, too.

Clairus would have never left her planet if it weren't for Jacob, so I really don't see how it would be at all believable....

You're thinking of a point of divergence too far back.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat May 13, 2017 9:37 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Lots of things really. This RP is devided up into several arcs. One of them is taking place inside a huge robot with its own ecosystem, while another is in a future timeline on Coruscant. There are many others though, and even I'm not sure what all is happening to be honest.

You're thinking of a point of divergence too far back.

I'm serious. If Jacob wasn't there, Clairus would have either, A. been sold as a slave, or B. been assimilated when the Borg came.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat May 13, 2017 9:43 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:You're thinking of a point of divergence too far back.

I'm serious. If Jacob wasn't there, Clairus would have either, A. been sold as a slave, or B. been assimilated when the Borg came.

I'm saying the point of divergence wouldn't be that the two never met. In fact, the PoD for this timeline might not have happened yet
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Sat May 13, 2017 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat May 13, 2017 9:53 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:I'm serious. If Jacob wasn't there, Clairus would have either, A. been sold as a slave, or B. been assimilated when the Borg came.

I'm saying the point of divergence wouldn't be that the two never met. In fact, the PoD for this timeline might not have happened yet

Oh. Well how about the fact that Kadoor's under age? Is she just spontaniously going to become legal in this timeline?

Reguardless, I still don't, and never will, ship it.

My RPs
Aeternabilis wrote:

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat May 13, 2017 9:58 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm saying the point of divergence wouldn't be that the two never met. In fact, the PoD for this timeline might not have happened yet

Oh. Well how about the fact that Kadoor's under age? Is she just spontaniously going to become legal in this timeline?

Technically she will in both our timeline and this timeline. Basically her and PB are going to leave back to their timeline for a bit so they can catch up time-wise with Eric and Ann (which is 2 years for them, but at most a couple hour wait for the heroes due to time travel and shit)

So then when they return Kadoor will be 19, and definitely legal.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun May 14, 2017 1:55 am

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm saying the point of divergence wouldn't be that the two never met. In fact, the PoD for this timeline might not have happened yet

I don't ship it either.
Clarius X Jacob is besssst!
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

^^%€»}[•¢~~%%&«g0OdBYe{]©¢¡$*###!}?

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun May 14, 2017 2:22 am

Eugh, I haven't posted for a while.
What do I need to reply to?
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Kaidou
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 2:28 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:Eugh, I haven't posted for a while.

I've got big plans for Sean coming right up.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun May 14, 2017 5:07 am

The Fallen Jedi wrote:

Yo. I'm currently doing a little side arc thing before I get into the main RP, but for the most part everyone's off in some other universe.

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun May 14, 2017 5:21 am

Kaidou wrote:
Wheatley Laboratories wrote:Eugh, I haven't posted for a while.

I've got big plans for Sean coming right up.

Oooh, yay!
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun May 14, 2017 6:00 am

So you all heard about the ransomware that was unleashed?
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 6:01 am

Naval Monte wrote:So you all heard about the ransomware that was unleashed?

I don't know how to use technology in the first place. I'll be fine without my devices. :roll:

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun May 14, 2017 6:09 am

Nope.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun May 14, 2017 6:12 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:

Nope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibLaCEL8E4E

Just one video talking about it cause there are many more on the subject along with different sites dealing about it.

In short some hacker group called the Shadow Brokers manage to steal several data from the NSA that exploited back doors that not even Microsoft was aware of that the NSA planned to you but these guys manage to take it and weaponize into both a ransomware and a worm and it is spreading like wildfire all over the world.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 am

Prusselanden wrote:
"Was das Fick!? Jirachi!"

"Was das Fick".

We've got some direct translations 101 over here.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun May 14, 2017 7:54 am

Wheatley Laboratories wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Oh. Well how about the fact that Kadoor's under age? Is she just spontaniously going to become legal in this timeline?

I don't ship it either.
Clarius X Jacob is besssst!

Then you are lost!
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Wheatley Laboratories
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Wheatley Laboratories » Sun May 14, 2017 7:59 am

I'm still waiting for that avengers post, Naval.
========WARNING========
CRITICAL ERROR

SYSTEM SHUTDOWN IMMINENT

Kaidou
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaidou » Sun May 14, 2017 8:05 am

春天來了
我一起床
就跑出去
但我什麼
都看不見
因為我是
一位盲人

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 8:10 am

Kaidou wrote:春天來了
我一起床
就跑出去
但我什麼
都看不見
因為我是
一位盲人

好可惜
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sun May 14, 2017 8:12 am

腓特烈对阿克曼好严肃啊
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sun May 14, 2017 8:13 am

Prusselanden wrote:
Kaidou wrote:春天來了
我一起床
就跑出去
但我什麼
都看不見
因為我是
一位盲人

好可惜

When you're a monolingual American scumbag and can't understand any of this.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse