NATION

PASSWORD

The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness(Multiverse Xover)OOC-2

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:47 pm

The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Well, that's an interesting psychological phenomenon.

It's called thinking with your dick.

And being a hypocrite.

they go hand in hand
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:48 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:He's of Scottish descent.

Yeah, that's correct. A large population of white Southerners were of Scotish descent. As a matter of fact, the inspiration for the Confederate Battle flag actually came from the Scottish flag.

Mind. Blown.
It actually looks a lot like it!
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
Pro-life, Pro-choice: I'm nuetral.
Save our Swamps! Save our Bees!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

Osnil Returns
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:48 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:He's of Scottish descent.

Yeah, that's correct. A large population of white Southerners were of Scotish descent. As a matter of fact, the inspiration for the Confederate Battle flag actually came from the Scottish flag.

The Confedarate flag or the one everyone thinks of as the Confedarate flag?
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer
There is more science in Grimm's Fairy Tales than in evolution.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:49 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:And being a hypocrite.

they go hand in hand

If Ignis heard Secesh using that language she would first wash his mouth with soap and force him to apologize.
"It is a joke, the belief that humans are superior to our animal brethren. We are slower, weaker, less beautiful and intelligent than our counterparts yet we rule the world. Or do we?"-Prusselanden
Donald Trump want to destroy nature? No worries, we have Theodore Fucking Roosevelt!
I care about the environment because I want to let my children see this beautiful planet

The Intergalactic Russian Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:He's about to get his ass kicked by a bunch of offended high school/college age people.

Because freedom of speech is irrelevant due to their "sensitivity"

And Deros, was Destiny accepted?

I mean, he did just say a racial slur directed at one of their closest friends, so them being offended isn't surprising.

Not just their close friend, but literally one of the kindest and most optimistic people out there (after Kadoor, of course)
Call me Russia, Rus, or IRE
Paketo wrote:
Alleniana wrote:'the Blacks in the region began to proliferate"
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

That sounds so lewd when taken out of context. :rofl:
clay_the_awsome: Horny teens are what made this species great to begin with
What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen
Flag credit to The Palmetto

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:Because freedom of speech is irrelevant due to their "sensitivity"

I mean, he did just say a racial slur directed at one of their closest friends, so them being offended isn't surprising.

Not just their close friend, but literally one of the kindest and most optimistic people out there (after Kadoor, of course)

I'm not saying racial slurs are right, but Secesh did have the right.
Ancient Ones-1 Justice League, 1 Sith Lord, 1 firebender, 1 nutcase, 1 Pokemon Trainer

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I mean, he did just say a racial slur directed at one of their closest friends, so them being offended isn't surprising.

I'm not saying racial slurs are right, but Secesh did have the right.

All because you have the right to say something, doesn't mean you're free of the consequences.

Besides, they're in Canada right now, and even if they were in the US the national government was destroyed so the First Amendment means nothing.
Paketo wrote:
What? What does that even mean? Like, they took over and castrated all the non-blacks?

it means the baby daddies and their sugar mommas got busy and out produced the whites asians and everyone else

Apto wrote:
Aeternabilis wrote:Time for the Second Battle for Kongou's Body! Now with 3x the combatants!

What is honor compared to a woman's love? What is duty against the feel of a newborn son in your arms ... or the memory of a brother's smile? - Aemon Targaryen

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:He's about to get his ass kicked by a bunch of offended high school/college age people.

Because freedom of speech is irrelevant due to their "sensitivity"

Yeah.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:56 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:Because freedom of speech is irrelevant due to their "sensitivity"

Yeah.

I'm going to use her in the main plot since Tinkerer will be tied up until his cameo. Stuff is going on in the Saturn right now, correct?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:57 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

The Confedarate flag or the one everyone thinks of as the Confedarate flag?

Get ready for a school lesson.

The Confederate Battle Flag, the one that everyone thinks is the confederate national flag but actually isn't, was inspired by the Battalion's Scottish heritage, and as such, included a saltire like on the Scottish flag with the colors and stars of the national Confederate flag at that time, the Stars and Bars.

Now, the Stars and Bars was too similar to the Union flag, and had to be changed. The Battle flag was so popular, that almost all of the proposed flags incorporated it in one way or another. So, they decided to place it on the top right of a blank white flag to make their national flag. Funnily enough, this looked too much like the French flag the surrender flag, so they had to edit it to incorporate a red band on the other side of the flag.

So in conclusion, the answer is yes. It was 2 of the national flags and the battle flags.

Ironically enough, I actually don't own any national flags or battle flags of the confederacy.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:59 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:The Confedarate flag or the one everyone thinks of as the Confedarate flag?

The Confederate Battle Flag, the one that everyone thinks is the confederate national flag but actually isn't, was inspired by the Battalion's Scottish heritage, and as such, included a saltire like on the Scottish flag with the colors and stars of the national Confederate flag at that time, the Stars and Bars.

Now, the Stars and Bars was too similar to the Union flag, and had to be changed. The Battle flag was so popular, that almost all of the proposed flags incorporated it in one way or another. So, they decided to place it on the top right of a blank white flag to make their national flag. Funnily enough, this looked too much like the French flag the surrender flag, so they had to edit it to incorporate a red band on the other side of the flag.

So in conclusion, the answer is yes. It was 2 of the national flags and the battle flags.

Ironically enough, I actually don't own any national flags or battle flags of the confederacy.

I was just asking for clarification. I knew there were two different flags people labelled "Confedarate flags"

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dark Brotherhood of Deros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:Yeah.

I'm going to use her in the main plot since Tinkerer will be tied up until his cameo. Stuff is going on in the Saturn right now, correct?

Yeah, but I'm trying to remember everything that is happening.
"Don't curse the darkness, light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" - Hades
The Four Swords of the Guild
Respect for nature, Life as a community, Crafting from nature, and Prosperity from nature.

My RPs
The Ancient Ones: Age of Nothingness
Aeternabilis wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:I'm waiting for Aetern, might post tomorrow either way, though.

Deros is waiting on you who's waiting on me who's waiting on Petro who's (I assume) waiting on the Soviet guy. It's a conga line of waiting and sadness up in here.

Kaidou wrote:We Asian millennials are like bananas. Our skin is yellow, but on the inside, we're pretty much white.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:00 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:The Confedarate flag or the one everyone thinks of as the Confedarate flag?

Fun fact, the old Stars and Bars flag of the confederacy was designed by a Prussian artist named Nicola Marschall and was inspired by the Austrian flag.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:01 pm

The Palmetto wrote:

Fun fact, the old Stars and Bars flag of the confederacy was designed by a Prussian artist named Nicola Marschall and was inspired by the Austrian flag.

HOW DARE HE. I'm guessing he got kicked out of Prussia?
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Osnil Returns
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Osnil Returns » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:02 pm

The Dark Brotherhood of Deros wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:I'm going to use her in the main plot since Tinkerer will be tied up until his cameo. Stuff is going on in the Saturn right now, correct?

Yeah, but I'm trying to remember everything that is happening.

Okay. When y'all get to a point I can jump in, let me know. I'll be prepping for a murder trial arc. ;)

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:05 pm

Osnil Returns wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:

I was just asking for clarification. I knew there were two different flags people labelled "Confedarate flags"

Yeah well you got a lecture and you better have enjoyed it

That's a neat fact about Prussia, but Russia, I knew that stuffa.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:10 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Osnil Returns wrote:I was just asking for clarification. I knew there were two different flags people labelled "Confedarate flags"

Yeah well you got a lecture and you better have enjoyed it

That's a neat fact about Prussia, but Russia, I knew that stuffa.

Thanks for the info!

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:14 pm

welp i tried
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Gurori wrote:welp i tried

How everyone feels on doing their best on the nuke game only to be crushed by puppets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Naval Monte wrote:

How everyone feels on doing their best on the nuke game only to be crushed by puppets.

wasn't referring to that
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:27 pm

Naval Monte wrote:

I was almost crushed by puppets but managed to talk my out of it. They take away the fun for anyone without them but I had some fun before it. My nation is still at 0% radiation.

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Samurai Jack Season 5 except Quetz is Jack and Savarang is Aku and Ignis is Ashi
Last edited by Prusselanden on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Intergalactic Russian Empire » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Samurai Jack except Quetz is Jack and Savarang is Aku and Ignis is the Scotsman

Even better
Samurai Jack except Kaldor Draigo is Jack, M'kar the Reborn is Aku, and Leman Russ is the Scotsman.

Long ago in a distant land, I, M'kar, the shape-shifting Master of Chaos, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Grey Knight warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in space and flung him into the Warp, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to real-space, and undo the evil that is Chaos!
Last edited by The Intergalactic Russian Empire on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paketo wrote:

Apto wrote:

Prusselanden
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Prusselanden » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:38 pm

Prusselanden wrote:Samurai Jack except Quetz is Jack and Savarang is Aku and Ignis is the Scotsman

Even better
Samurai Jack except Kaldor Draigo is Jack, M'kar the Reborn is Aku, and Leman Russ is the Scotsman.

Long ago in a distant land, I, M'kar, the shape-shifting Master of Chaos, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Grey Knight warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in space and flung him into the Warp, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to real-space, and undo the evil that is Chaos!

Long Ago in a distant Land, I, Savarang, the Shape shifting Master of Chaos (he is Chaos too), unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Aztec warrior wielding a magic Mahacuitl stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into Fracture, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to Realitos, and undo the evil that is Savarang!

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:41 pm

Prusselanden wrote:
The Intergalactic Russian Empire wrote:Even better

Long Ago in a distant Land, I, Savarang, the Shape shifting Master of Chaos (he is Chaos too), unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Aztec warrior wielding a magic Mahacuitl stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into Fracture, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to Realitos, and undo the evil that is Savarang!

Who isnt Chaos?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse