NATION

PASSWORD

Central Valley High School [OOC | CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:36 am

Kazarogkai wrote:Here I go

STUDENT APPLICATION

Character's Name: Simon "Badman" Black
Character's Gender: Masculine Male
Character's Grade: Freshman
Character's Class: Core
Character's Birthday: 04/08/2001(15)
Character's Personality:
Patient and meticulous in his work, Simon follows the philosophy of slow and steady wins the race. He is academically decent but chooses not to apply himself only doing enough to get a passing grade in all his classes, he always does perfect on his test and class work but all teachers know to not even try to get him to do group or homework of any sorts and instead just give him an F for they know he won't even attempt. He can go into his head sometimes and become quite absent minded forgetting about the world around him, especially when he is writing in his journal which he does meticulously almost ritualistically. Regarded as a hot head by some being quick to anger and willing to throw down anywhere and anytime he's still got a very good poker face not showing his true colors until the right time catching others by surprise.

Cynicism is a trait that describes him well, he expects the worst and when something good happens he is pleasantly surprised. With that comes a sort of cruelty and mean spirit that has lead to him hurting those around him. Within his mind "might is right" and he has no duty to take shit from nobody, not even teachers. His early years as such were dominated by quick bouts of action and excessive savagery with lulls of boredom in between resulting in constant trouble. living in the dark shadowy recesses of what are referred to as the cracks within society has left him filled with a negativity that pervades in everything he does. He has contemplated suicide and has attempted it a few times the earliest being at the age of eight. His life seemingly has been a series of unfortunate events that have jaded him to the world and has led him to lead a rather closed off existence.
Character's Strengths and Weaknesses:
Strengths:
- Excellent Street Fighter. Though not exactly well trained his extensive experience alongside his natural agility, endurance, and almost inhuman amounts of strength allow him to get the upper hand in most if not all confrontations he finds himself in.
- Street Knowledge. When the need arrives he knows how to hotwire a car or break down a door and in general the various skills necessary for a blue collar criminal.
- Strangely enough he actually enjoys and is good at history, and can do well enough to earn a passing grade in almost all other classes.
- Intimidation. He is undeniably a terrifying kid who even the teachers are wary of fucking with too much. He walks into a room and everybody who ain't stupid knows to keep their heads down. The amount of power he can exert over others is stunning at times with kids twice his size being known to not be willing to take him on. In a way he is a human honey badger.
- Persistence. Patient and with the will to keep at it he has a tendency to persevere till he achieves whatever he sets his mind to. Whether this be taking down another kid or simply reading a chapter in a book matters little. This is assuming he sets his mind to it which is not a given.
Weaknesses:
- Kinda a loser. He is the type who only does what is necessary and little more. Long term ambitions are null with the most he cares for being to get to the next day.
- Authority. Poor relations with and hostile attitudes toward it lead to him getting into trouble a lot. Detention, reprimands, poor grades, and heck even arrests are not an uncommon thing for this young man. Butting heads with the man is inevitable for this one.
- Socially awkward. Loaded with strange quirks and isms, and lacking much in the way of social grace leads to a rather isolated individual. Few friends and allies and his difficulties in holding a decent conversation are to a degree a direct result of this.
- Math. Can't do it no matter if he tries, so he doesn't try at all. Sure he can do basic arithmetic and understands fractions but complex things like algebra fly over his head.
- Quick to anger. Can lead to quite a bit of trouble real quick.
Character's Appearance:
(Image)
Light Bronze skin with a short red hair. He stands at an amazing 5'4 sporting a stocky frame of 160 lb. On much of his body and especially within his arms and torso one will find a rather impressive array of scars, burns, and old bruises. A testament to a rather rough upbringing. One will find a distinctive lack of piercings or tattoos, not his style, and the fact that his attire is rather simply composed mostly of polo shirts and mildly baggy jeans. A rather interesting trait is his belts. Simon has a got a thing for big buckled cowboy belts so one should expect that.

Character's Height: 5'4
Character's Weight: 160
Character's Clique: Outsider

App-Tag *17 (DO NOT REMOVE)

Damn... well, it passes. Ought to be interesting to see where this goes.

ACCEPTED.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:03 am

Kazarogkai wrote:
Corrian wrote:Oh yeah, anyone have any characters that they think would work for, IC wise, having known Claudia already? I figure since they're mutli year students, its possible to mention that at least some of them might be friends, even if barely, or just know each other in passing, and Claudia is the one to most likely know people. The others it can make perfect sense for them to not have any friends: Jolena has social issues, and Agatha is brand new.

In a good or bad way? My guy is going to have a pretty bad reputation so she may know him by that. That and maybe if they went to the same school he could have bullied her in the past. Assuming that is something you want.

Either way works, really, but I was also just thinking of friends she would have in general. I was simply going to make her have not really played, barely mentioned NPC characters, but was also going to propose that she would also have already been friends with a fellow roleplayer here, instead of the usual awkward RP thing where suddenly everyone just magically gets to know each other NOW even though they've been at school with each other for years (Well, in Claudia's case, one year)

And he may have bullied her, but she wouldn't be the best target of the usual bullying sort. For one, she'd be an actual preppy, generally well known and popular sort. And for two, in her nature, she'd blow it off a lot easier. For three, because she's popular, she's likely usually around a group of friends, so good luck trying to target her.

If he bullied, say, Jolena, it'd likely have a lot more affect, Agatha he can try, thinking she's an easy target because she's an outsider, but she'd likely fight back.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Dezhela
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dezhela » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 am

Corrian wrote:Oh yeah, anyone have any characters that they think would work for, IC wise, having known Claudia already? I figure since they're mutli year students, its possible to mention that at least some of them might be friends, even if barely, or just know each other in passing, and Claudia is the one to most likely know people. The others it can make perfect sense for them to not have any friends: Jolena has social issues, and Agatha is brand new.

Shrug. Eleanor doesn't have many real friends but she's plenty the friendly type otherwise, so if you want.

Kwadai
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kwadai » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:14 am

Character's Name: Ilir Veseli
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Grade: Junior
Character's Birthday: 03/12/2000
Character's Personality: Ilir is not the most extroverted person you'll ever meet, tending not to connect with larger groups and preferring smaller groups with whom he is close to. Furthermore, Ilir is also extremely independent, enthusiastic and creative, and enjoys a challenge. Giving up is often the last thing on is mind and follows an unwritten mental code of always finding a way to do something - or making one. Ilir loses patience fairly quickly and can be stubborn. He has a rebellious attitude as well and doesn't necessarily take well to being made do anything. Always one to prefer his own way of doing things, he doesn't like being made do otherwise. However this is also somewhat of a weakness, as sometimes when all options he can imagine seem to fail then he can get irrational and even reckless. This is part of the reason he moved schools this year.
Character's Strengths and Weaknesses: He can speak Albanian fluently (whether or not that's a strength is debatable) and isn't easily shamed (unusual considering his shyness). He's intuitive and can adapt quickly to new surroundings. These skills have risen out of necessity largely due to the dubious lifestyle Ilir lived in for the last two years of his life before coming to this school.
On the flip side, he can tend to overreact, and while he is agile and quick, he is not the most physically strong and has a fear of isolation. Despite his past, Ilir is actually quite a sensitive guy. In terms of subjects, history and art are two areas where he does very well meanwhile falling down in the science related subjects, everything else lies somewhere in between.
Character's Appearance: Ilir
Character's Height: 5'9 (180cm)
Character's Weight: 156lbs (71kg)
Character's Clique: Hipster

Last edited by Kwadai on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
방탄소년단 | 엑소 | 블랙핑크
Gay male. Ireland. Language enthusiast.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Working on a post.

Kihdis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kihdis » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:48 pm

I think our characters could already be friends (seeing as they're pretty similar)
I'm a bad leftist.
Current Leader: President Yaqûb Goran

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

On another random topic, what types of music tastes would your characters have? Unless you want to reveal it ICly, of course.

Since my other characters are kind of new, Agatha is the one with the most refined taste so far. I haven't really established entirely what the others like yet, but yes, I usually establish my characters music tastes, because I just think of all the details.

Agatha's taste varies, but it usually has a pretty defining realm of style. She can like stuff from post-hardcore/post-hardcore and metal mix, the right kinds of alternative rock, some hard rock, the right kind of indie rock, and some straight up emo (which is usually mixed with alternative rock or indie rock). And quite a lot of just straight up punk. Then lastly, some stoner rock

This is just a snippet of her tastes in these realms, but yeah.

For those that don't want to actually go through my link spam:
Post-hardcore links:
At the Drive In
Made Out of Babies

Alternative Rock:
Placebo
Middle Class Rut
Earlier Radiohead
Nirvana
The Smashing Pumpkins
Sonic Youth

Hard Rock:
Royal Blood
The White Stripes (Though they're a mix, but meh)

indie Rock:
Sparklehorse
Car Seat Headrest
Arcade Fire, at least early Arcade Fire
The National, probably early versions of them too

Emo:
Brand New

Various Punk Genres:
Black Flag
Soupcans
Wire

Stoner Rock:
All Them Witches

Others I will post when/if I think of stuff.
My Last.FM and RYM

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Kwadai wrote:
Character's Name: Ilir Veseli
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Grade: Junior
Character's Birthday: 03/12/2000
Character's Personality: Ilir is not the most extroverted person you'll ever meet, tending not to connect with larger groups and preferring smaller groups with whom he is close to. Furthermore, Ilir is also extremely independent, enthusiastic and creative, and enjoys a challenge. Giving up is often the last thing on is mind and follows an unwritten mental code of always finding a way to do something - or making one. Ilir loses patience fairly quickly and can be stubborn. He has a rebellious attitude as well and doesn't necessarily take well to being made do anything. Always one to prefer his own way of doing things, he doesn't like being made do otherwise. However this is also somewhat of a weakness, as sometimes when all options he can imagine seem to fail then he can get irrational and even reckless. This is part of the reason he moved schools this year.
Character's Strengths and Weaknesses: He can speak Albanian fluently (whether or not that's a strength is debatable) and isn't easily shamed (unusual considering his shyness). He's intuitive and can adapt quickly to new surroundings. These skills have risen out of necessity largely due to the dubious lifestyle Ilir lived in for the last two years of his life before coming to this school.
On the flip side, he can tend to overreact, and while he is agile and quick, he is not the most physically strong and has a fear of isolation. Despite his past, Ilir is actually quite a sensitive guy. In terms of subjects, history and art are two areas where he does very well meanwhile falling down in the science related subjects, everything else lies somewhere in between.
Character's Appearance: Ilir
Character's Height: 5'9 (180cm)
Character's Weight: 156lbs (71kg)
Character's Clique: Hipster

ACCEPTED.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:05 pm

Corrian wrote:On another random topic, what types of music tastes would your characters have? Unless you want to reveal it ICly, of course.

Since my other characters are kind of new, Agatha is the one with the most refined taste so far. I haven't really established entirely what the others like yet, but yes, I usually establish my characters music tastes, because I just think of all the details.

Agatha's taste varies, but it usually has a pretty defining realm of style. She can like stuff from post-hardcore/post-hardcore and metal mix, the right kinds of alternative rock, some hard rock, the right kind of indie rock, and some straight up emo (which is usually mixed with alternative rock or indie rock). And quite a lot of just straight up punk. Then lastly, some stoner rock

Post-hardcore links:
At the Drive In
Made Out of Babies

Alternative Rock:
Placebo
Middle Class Rut
Earlier Radiohead
Nirvana
The Smashing Pumpkins
Sonic Youth

Hard Rock:
Royal Blood

indie Rock:
Sparklehorse
Car Seat Headrest

Emo:
Brand New

Various Punk Genres:
Black Flag
Soupcans
Wire

Stoner Rock:
All Them Witches

My character is into a lot of mood music, Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, stuff like that.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:56 pm

As I'm re-reading everyone's profiles, I get the feeling that Eleanor, Olivia, and Sophia would make REALLY good friends.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The New Greek Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Greek Republic » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:14 pm

I feel like Tyrus would be pretty much friends with everyone, but wouldn't be close with anybody really.
NS' resident KNICKS Fan
Same me, now with tattoos.
meh, just call me Greeky because nobody really wants to say "The New Greek Republic..."
---------_,=.=,_
------,`=.-o---`\\___
-----/---o\\--(0-----O
----/-o----\\---- ___/
----|----O--|-----\\)
---`,o---_/--o .--`------
-----`"`;-O--(---------
--------/--.--""``\\\\----
------.`-O------.\\,,||
----.`------""`|-`""`----
|\\-/--O--o---__|------
-\\|-o--.-`----`\\---
--\\-_-o---O----|
---(---o---.-`--
__`.____/___/_/
What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick.
Sanabel wrote: I control the Holy See with its transvestite pope who identifies as an ogre.

Just warning you, your ears will have orgasms.

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:
The Danish Confederacy wrote:Well butter me up and float me down a river of frying grease.

... Your an interesting fellow, I think well get along well....

Well, southern heaven is populated with every fried animal known to man.
The Stats of TDC. Legal ages in TDC. What do I stand for? Educate yourself before you call me contradictory
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

[violet] wrote:Right. It's words. Billions of words. :)

Douglas Adams wrote:In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Southeastern Xiatao wrote:
Engleberg wrote:Big Brother will always be there for you.

And always watching you as you fap to porn.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Getting a post up now (Swear I said this but thankfully it didn't send, anyway, because I had some things to do)
My Last.FM and RYM

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:53 pm

The Danish Confederacy wrote:STUDENT APPLICATION

Character's Name: Jade Morison
Character's Gender: Female
Character's Grade: Senior
Character's Class: Honours
Character's Birthday: January 14th, 1999
Character's Personality:
(I would personally call this a bio)
Jade, would you like me to explain, or shall you?
"You act as if you know me better than I do!"
I do. I created you.
"Bitch please, you're not my dad."
I don't mean that. You're my intellectual property.
"Fine, you explain it."

Jade likes to believe she's the quiet, cute girl in class, and really the only true part is the cute one. She is not quiet, considering she's a little social butterfly. Being a straight up nerd appealed to her, and the whole outcast thing didn't seem real appealing either. The perfect middle ground? A hipster! She was uncool before being uncool was the cool thing. She had a Roomba before they were cool. She....
This is getting annoying.
Anyway, she fangirls over obscure anime characters and some band you have never heard of. She wears the t-shirts of some random techno band that so obscure it out obscures most obscure things. She plays keyboard. She "reads" all the time. She's an honours student. How do you get more hipster? By being a pretentious asshole, of course! Then again, all this maybe covering a dark hole in her past; a hole which shes put so much Flex Seal and duct tape over it may never be revealed. Or will it? Maybe somethings lay not as they seem, in Central Valley High School.
Character's Strengths:
Group Mentality: She is quick to a group, and is easy to make friends with. That's not always the best thing...
Computers: What would a good hipster be without a proficiency in computers and the internet?
Economics: She seems to thoroughly enjoy the math behind the economy, and stock trading. A hipster does need an obscure skill.
Character's Weaknesses:
Monophobia: Jade has a bit of an issue with being alone, and can't stand being the only one in a place. It doesn't matter if someone is in the other room, she just can not be alone. It would melt her down, so to speak.
Condescending Asshole: I find this to be the most self explanatory. She always knows more than you in a subject, no matter what. She's just the smartest, you know?
Physical Education: She's not exactly the strongest of people. And the whole athletics thing is just not on her level.
Character's Appearance: (Image)
Character's Height: 5'8"
Character's Weight: 134 lbs
Character's Clique: Hipsters

If it's garbage, tell me.
The Stats of TDC. Legal ages in TDC. What do I stand for? Educate yourself before you call me contradictory
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Dezhela
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dezhela » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:As I'm re-reading everyone's profiles, I get the feeling that Eleanor, Olivia, and Sophia would make REALLY good friends.

Let us hope so, haha.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Character's Personality:
I do. I created you.
"Fine, you explain it."

Jade likes to believe she's the quiet, cute girl in class, and really the only true part is the cute one. She is not quiet, considering she's a little social butterfly. Being a straight up nerd appealed to her, and the whole outcast thing didn't seem real appealing either. The perfect middle ground? A hipster! She was uncool before being uncool was the cool thing. She had a Roomba before they were cool. She....
Anyway, she fangirls over obscure anime characters and some band you have never heard of. She wears the t-shirts of some random techno band that so obscure it out obscures most obscure things. She plays keyboard. She "reads" all the time. She's an honours student. How do you get more hipster? By being a pretentious asshole, of course! Then again, all this maybe covering a dark hole in her past; a hole which shes put so much Flex Seal and duct tape over it may never be revealed. Or will it? Maybe somethings lay not as they seem, in Central Valley High School.
Character's Strengths:
Group Mentality: She is quick to a group, and is easy to make friends with. That's not always the best thing...
Computers: What would a good hipster be without a proficiency in computers and the internet?
Economics: She seems to thoroughly enjoy the math behind the economy, and stock trading. A hipster does need an obscure skill.
Character's Weaknesses:
Monophobia: Jade has a bit of an issue with being alone, and can't stand being the only one in a place. It doesn't matter if someone is in the other room, she just can not be alone. It would melt her down, so to speak.
Condescending Asshole: I find this to be the most self explanatory. She always knows more than you in a subject, no matter what. She's just the smartest, you know?
Physical Education: She's not exactly the strongest of people. And the whole athletics thing is just not on her level.

Didn't see it because you removed the app-tag. :p

Yeah, it's good. You're ACCEPTED.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:

Character's Personality:
I do. I created you.
"Fine, you explain it."

Character's Strengths:
Character's Weaknesses:

Didn't see it because you removed the app-tag. :p

Yeah, it's good. You're ACCEPTED.

No, I just finished it. :p

WEWLAD
E-------A
W------L
L-------W
A-------E
DALWEW

Also, guess where she's from?

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm

The New Greek Republic wrote:
Corrian wrote:On another random topic, what types of music tastes would your characters have? Unless you want to reveal it ICly, of course.

Post-hardcore links:
At the Drive In
Made Out of Babies

Alternative Rock:
Placebo
Middle Class Rut
Earlier Radiohead
Nirvana
The Smashing Pumpkins
Sonic Youth

Hard Rock:
Royal Blood

indie Rock:
Sparklehorse
Car Seat Headrest

Emo:
Brand New

Various Punk Genres:
Black Flag
Soupcans
Wire

Stoner Rock:
All Them Witches

My character is into a lot of mood music, Childish Gambino, The Weeknd, stuff like that.

Jade is more for some bands that both you or I have no idea about. Secretly she's into Alanis Morisette, David Bowie, and some other 80's and 90's shit.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm

I need to figure out my next post.

Can't decide whether to pay a surprise visit to one of the homerooms or what...

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:32 pm

The Danish Confederacy wrote:Jade is more for some bands that both you or I have no idea about. Secretly she's into Alanis Morisette, David Bowie, and some other 80's and 90's shit.

Some of those bands Agatha has might fit into the "cool band you never heard of" category. Like Car Seat Headrest. (Oh no, it has 1 million views. They got a lot more popular then I realized)

Though of course it depends what "cool music you never heard of" she likes.
My Last.FM and RYM

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:06 pm

Corrian wrote:
The Danish Confederacy wrote:Jade is more for some bands that both you or I have no idea about. Secretly she's into Alanis Morisette, David Bowie, and some other 80's and 90's shit.

Some of those bands Agatha has might fit into the "cool band you never heard of" category. Like Car Seat Headrest. (Oh no, it has 1 million views. They got a lot more popular then I realized)

I've never heard of Car Seat Headrest. Then again, my music IRL is based on CCR and David Bowie, and it extends from there.

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:13 pm

The V O I D wrote:I need to figure out my next post.

Rick might enjoy screwing with Mr. Anderson

New Orleans, Louisiana.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:17 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
The V O I D wrote:I need to figure out my next post.

Rick might enjoy screwing with Mr. Anderson

Mmm... sure, where's he at?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:19 pm

The Danish Confederacy wrote:
Corrian wrote:Some of those bands Agatha has might fit into the "cool band you never heard of" category. Like Car Seat Headrest. (Oh no, it has 1 million views. They got a lot more popular then I realized)

I've never heard of Car Seat Headrest. Then again, my music IRL is based on CCR and David Bowie, and it extends from there.

I LOVE discovering new, creative music, and deliberately push myself to like new stuff, so I know hundreds of bands really. Its kind of a hobby of mine, like RPing, because I just enjoy hearing new sounds. Listening to some 80's vibes right now

Edit: Also, both of those you mentioned are good. David Bowie's last album was my Album of the Year last year.
Last edited by Corrian on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Last.FM and RYM

The Danish Confederacy
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Danish Confederacy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Corrian wrote:
The Danish Confederacy wrote:I've never heard of Car Seat Headrest. Then again, my music IRL is based on CCR and David Bowie, and it extends from there.

I LOVE discovering new, creative music, and deliberately push myself to like new stuff, so I know hundreds of bands really. Its kind of a hobby of mine, like RPing, because I just enjoy hearing new sounds. Listening to some 80's vibes right now

Edit: Also, both of those you mentioned are good. David Bowie's last album was my Album of the Year last year.

I'm like you, except my musical palette stretches from 1959 to 2005. This has been my jam for a while now. Mostly the end of it.

Blackstar really wasn't my favourite, but I liked some of the songs on it.

Edit: I also thought about making Jade look like Nena.
Last edited by The Danish Confederacy on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse