NATION

PASSWORD

A World of Secrets [FANTASY ZOMBIE RP][IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Lobby. Apartment Complex. Hewins
"Don't mind Pete Zilbreath. He has caused a bit of trouble in the past." Doctor Reed said to Rincewind right before the firing of a sniper rifle was heard, Pete Zilbreath screaming in pain as he hit the fire escape, the sound of a gong ringing out. "We are under attack! Battle stations everyone!" Derek Pierce shouted over the banging of the gong, everyone with a long range weapon getting into position as more gunshots were heard, thuds following every single one.
Fire Escape. Apartment Complex. Hewins
"One shot, one kill." Davis Malone said to himself as he pulled the trigger on his scoped Kar98K, the enemy sniper's brains splattered all over the roof of the other building, the corpse falling flat, the two swords on the red crucifix cutting into the flesh of the neck. Several men wearing the same crucifixes as the enemy sniper moved out of the alleys on the other side of the street, opening fire on the apartment complex, killing several people, Davis Malone included. Pete Zilbreath returned fire, killing five of them before they ran to cover, only popping out to shoot their guns.

Hewins

Pete looked up has he heard Doctor Reed speak to Rincewind. "Hey we leave no man behind. We are a team. Not a unit, a team. Perhaps helping me through the fire escape or I am going to get caught in the line of fire. Don't leave me for dead. Hey you listening me! Doctor Reed come back! Davis Malone what is the crapping deal? I thought we were supposed to help one another and trust each other."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Apartment Complex Falls

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 pm

The attackers armed with AK-47s or AR-15s, having reloaded their weapons, fired on Pete Zilbreath again, filling him with holes. "All defenders in a sniping position are either KIA or being suppressed. Take the shot." One of the men who had shot Pete Zilbreath said into his walkie talkie over the sound of gunfire, one of their comrades walking out with an RPG-7. The zealot pointed his weapon at one of the upper floors and pulled the trigger, the round hitting its target with surgical precision, everyone who couldn't get off the fire escape in time either plummeting to their deaths or being crushed by the fire escape, several floors below it bursting into flames due to the explosion lighting a gas leak. Weakened by the blast and the fire, the ceiling collapsed, crushing the defenders who were under it to death and creating a ramp for the zombies not covered in rubble to walk into the mezzanine from the upper floors. "We are being overrun and the building is on fire! We need to evacuate now!" Tokarev, the one who had been on sentry duty at dawn, said to Derek Pierce over the CB radio, gunfire, shouting, screaming, and the moans of the zombies echoing in the background. "Assemble everyone you can rescue and get the fuck out of there, Tokarev! This place is a lost cause!" Derek Pierce replied. "Da!" was the reply he received. "He is a foreign exchange student that is very good with a sledgehammer, but that is besides the point. It looks like we will all be heading to Dodge City." Derek Pierce said right before Delilah blew into a tuba as hard as she could, signaling that the battle had been lost, everyone who heard it either falling back to the lobby or staying behind long enough to provide covering fire. Once everyone who could be evacuated in time was outside the burning apartment complex, everyone immediately headed to Dodge City without hesitation or looking back, three groups becoming one caravan.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue May 22, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Sam Mallory's Battalion Arrives

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 am

Fellsburg. Kansas
"We have arrived at our destination and will be landing soon." The pilot said to his passengers as the Chinook approached Fellsburg, an area having been cleared for both the Apache and the Chinook. When the Chinook and Apache landed, the soldiers saw that the landing zone was surrounded by tents, the ownership of which was identified by color: gray for Pratt, blue, green, and white for its most powerful ally, and green, brown, and black for its least powerful ally. The rider they had meet in Kinsley approached with several of his comrades, all of whom were carrying M1 Garands. "I will need both of you to come with us. Your men can stay where they are." The rider said to General Sam Mallory, Colonel Fredrick, and Commander Gannon. "Of course. I said that we would face the Apostles of the Sword on the battlefield and it is vital that we meet with the leaders of the three armies stationed here." Colonel Fredrick said to the rider, him and the other two commanding officers following him towards the center of Fellsburg.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:25 pm

Sam Mallory looked at the rider as he seemed concerned. He pulled out a cigarette to light it. Pausing a moment he looked at horizon as his eyes drifted a moment and then back to the rider.

"Leaders of three armies? Are you positive this checks out fine? Last report I got from you we were the only ones way out here. Millions lost from here to Missouri. Something not quite right about Fellsburg."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Leaders Of The Three Armies Meet Sam Mallory

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:19 pm

"We didn't know about them when I gave you my last report, which I gave you before we left Ashland. As for what is going on here, I will give you the lowdown: an army of zealots called the Apostles Of The Sword is bypassing Pratt and heading to Dodge City. Pratt sent three thousand Rough Riders to engage them. Their allies brought their troops to assist them, adding two thousand and eighty one men. They sent messengers to search for potential allies, one of whom approached us. You were too drunk to command and Gannon, being a commander and therefore my second-in-command until you sobered up, was in no position to argue, so I volunteered us. I know that you, in good conscience, would have made that same call. I know what you are thinking. Do not worry about the Humvees. Considering that the men in them left Kinsley at the same time as the men in the Chinook and the Apache, they should arrive and refuel by the time this meeting is over." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as they entered the town hall of Fellsburg, the three gathered leaders looking in surprise. "General Sam Mallory, I presume? I am Greg Harrison, Mayor of Pratt. This is Captain Belmont, leader of the Elkhart Militia. His hometown would be left vulnerable if Dodge City falls, so he brought as many men as he could spare to assist in this battle. Last but not least is Misty Jackson. The two thousand troops under her command is all that is left of the First Kansas Resistance Army after the Fall of Wichita." Mayor Greg Harrison said to the three commanding officers.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue May 22, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:48 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"We didn't know about them when I gave you my last report, which I gave you before we left Ashland. As for what is going on here, I will give you the lowdown: an army of zealots called the Apostles of the Sword is bypassing Pratt and heading to Dodge City. Pratt sent three thousand Rough Riders to engage them. Their allies brought their troops to assist them, adding two thousand and eighty one men. They sent messengers to search for potential allies, one of whom approached us. You were to drunk too command and Gannon, being a commander and therefore my second-in-command until you sobered up, was in no position to argue, so I volunteered us. I know that you, in good conscience, would have made that same call. I know what you are thinking. Do not worry about the Humvees. Considering that the men in them left Kinsley at the same time as the men in the Chinook and the Apache, they should arrive and refuel by the time this meeting is over." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as they entered the town hall of Fellsburg, the three gathered leaders looking in surprise. "General Sam Mallory, I presume? I am Greg Harrison, Mayor of Pratt. This is Captain Belmont, leader of the Elkhart Militia. His hometown would be left vulnerable if Dodge City falls, so he brought as many men as he could spare to assist in this battle. Last but not least is Misty Jackson. The two thousand troops under her command is all that is left of the First Kansas Resistance Army after the Fall of Wichita." Mayor Greg Harrison said to the three commanding officers.

"Fair enough. Correct I am General Sam Mallory. I understand your situation. I will have my men set up defenses on the south and north end of town. Misty Jackson here be kind of enough take me to most secure place in the middle of town because that is where I need to setup headquarters at. Perhaps this town hall will do instead just looking around." Sam Mallory replied as he took glance around while speaking to the Mayor of Pratt.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Strategy Is Laid Out

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:39 pm

"Your plan would foolishly sacrifice the superior speed and mobility of the Pratt Rough Riders. We will be facing the Apostles Of The Sword on the open battlefield. That guarantees that the Pratt Rough Riders can outmaneuver the enemy troops." Captain Belmont said to General Sam Mallory before sitting back down. "Now that we have gotten that little detail out of the way, we can focus on the actual strategy. The First Kansas Resistance Army will form the center of our line. My men will be located on our right flank so that they can harass the enemy's flank, forcing them to divert troops from the center. Sam Mallory's Battalion will be on our left flank, as the open ground will allow his forces to provide fire support to both the Elkhart Militia and the First Kansas Resistance Army. The Elkhart Militia will also be on the left flank, as the lack of cover will make it easier for their sharpshooters to thin out the enemy's ranks from a distance. I cannot, in good conscience, say that victory is guaranteed, but I am certain that we can make the Apostles of the Sword bleed for every square inch. Any question? Good. This meeting is adjourned." Mayor Gregg Harrison said to the assembled commanders before standing up and leaving with Captain Belmont and Misty Jackson. "His game plan does make more sense than yours, sir. Everyone that will be fighting the Apostles of The Sword will be able to play to their strengths rather than trying to desperately trying to defend barricades and earthworks." Commander Gannon said to Sam Mallory, Colonel Fredrick nodding his head in agreement.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue May 22, 2018 7:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Your plan would foolishly sacrifice the superior speed and mobility of the Pratt Rough Riders. We will be facing the Apostles of the Sword on the open battlefield. That guarantees that the Pratt Rough Riders can outmaneuver the enemy troops." Captain Belmont said to General Sam Mallory before sitting back down. "Now that we have gotten that little detail out of the way, we can focus on the actual strategy. The First Kansas Resistance Army will form the center of our line. My men will be located on our right flank so that they can harass the enemy's flank, forcing them to divert troops from the center. Sam Mallory's Battalion will be on our left flank, as the open ground will allow his forces to provide fire support to both the Elkhart Militia and the First Kansas Resistance Army. The Elkhart Militia will also be on the left flank, as the lack of cover will make it easier for their sharpshooters to thin out the enemy's ranks from a distance. I cannot, in good conscience, say that victory is guaranteed, but I am certain that we can make the Apostles of the Sword bleed for every square inch. Any question? Good. This meeting is adjourned." Mayor Gregg Harrison said to the assembled commanders before standing up and leaving with Captain Belmont and Misty Jackson. "His game plan does make more sense than yours, sir. Everyone that will be fighting the Apostles of the Sword will be able to play to their strengths rather than trying to desperately trying to defend barricades and earthworks." Commander Gannon said to Sam Mallory, Colonel Fredrick nodding his head in agreement.

"Alright I am convinced your plan is better. Begin to preparations as there is no time to waste. I suggest this occurs before sunrise. They won't know we are coming. Unless you have a better time of when this operation begins.", Sam Mallory replied as he was cleaning his pistol. "Mister Mayor is there any news of what is going on elsewhere?"
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Battle Lines Are Formed

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 pm

The Next Day. Fifty miles from Fellsburg. Kansas
The clouds had begun to part, allowing the sun to shine onto the field that the two armies would be clashing over. On the right flank, the Pratt Rough Riders were forming into a checkerboard pattern, the spikes on their Picklehauben and the buttons on their Confederate uniforms shining in the light of the sun, their horses granting them greater mobility than the soldiers who would be on foot. The majority were armed with M1 Garands while the officers and their bodyguards were armed with cavalry sabers and Lugers. In the center, the First Kansas Resistance Army, dressed in blue uniforms with thin green lines separating the blue from the white, formed two lines, the soldiers at the front switching places with the soldiers in the back when they needed to reload their M14s, three WWI era field guns that had been provided to them by Pratt prior to the Fall of Wichita were located behind the second line. On the left flank, Sam Mallory's Battalion, MPs and mortar teams included, formed a square to prevent themselves from being outflanked in the event that the enemy captured the Elkhart Militia's position, the Apache helicopter and Humvees in the center to conserve fuel and ammunition until they were needed, MPs near the rear of the third line to maintain order and act as the last line of defense, medics located between the second and third line to carry the wounded to the MASH (Mobile Army Surgical Hospital) located near the center so that they can be treated. The Elkhart Militia, armed with lever action rifles, had formed a fish hook to protect the Civil War era cannons they had brought with them. "I asked around a bit last night and, to answer your question, other than Pratt being besieged by a smaller army led by the enemy commander's subordinates shortly after Mayor Gregg Harrison left, our allies are not concerned about what is happening elsewhere right now. I am sorry if you are disappointed with that answer." Commander Gannon said to General Sam Mallory as the Apostles of the Sword arrived and quickly formed into five thick columns. "You have to admit that the enemy is well coordinated for an army that large. However, their formations make it easier for our side's artillery to hit their troops and their own artillery lacks the firepower that was used against the walls of Wichita. Regardless, we should not underestimate them." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as the Apostles of the Sword finally got their artillery into position.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Battle Of Fellsburg Begins

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:10 pm

The silent tedium was broken by the blowing of horns and the charge of the first column, the men in the first column wearing tattered clothes and equipped with rocks, crowbars, sickles, kitchen knives, baseball bats, scythes, pitchforks, and javelins. Artillery fired on the approaching conscripts, breaking up the formation as shrapnel and other debris rained down. Snipers, sharpshooters, machine gunners, and riflemen opened fire on the conscripts who had gotten in range of their weapons while the Pratt Rough Riders charged, engaged, retreated, got back in formation, and charged again, decimating the first column. The horns blew again and the second column marched towards the other side of the battlefield, trampling their wounded comrades, the majority of the men in the second column wore gambesons, marched on foot, and were equipped with axes, shields, halberds, bows, crossbows, pikes, and muskets while the officers wore chainmail armor, rode on horseback, and were equipped with swords, shields, and lances. This second assault also failed, but the pikemen and halberdiers had rendered the cavalry charges less effective by using their weapons and the defenders had suffered casualties. The horns sounded again, signaling the advance of the third column. However, the blowing of the horns was quickly followed by the bellowing of war elephants, the firing of enemy artillery, and the shouting of the men following the war elephants. "Do not get cocky. While I am not worried about the war elephants, I am worried about the men behind the elephants. If they reach our position before they can be gunned down, we may have to engage them in close quarters." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as the snipers opened fire, killing the men steering several of the elephants, causing them to run amok and trample any soldier unfortunate enough to not be able to step to the side in time.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:50 am

Flarbinia wrote:The silent tedium was broken by the blowing of horns and the charge of the first column, the men in the first column wearing tattered clothes and equipped with rocks, crowbars, sickles, kitchen knives, baseball bats, scythes, pitchforks, and javelins. Artillery fired on the approaching conscripts, breaking up the formation as shrapnel and other debris rained down. Snipers, sharpshooters, machine gunners, and riflemen opened fire on the conscripts who had gotten in range of their weapons while the Pratt Rough Riders charged, engaged, retreated, got back in formation, and charged again, decimating the first column. The horns blew again and the second column marched towards the other side of the battlefield, trampling their wounded comrades, the majority of the men in the second column wore gambesons, marched on foot, and were equipped with axes, shields, halberds, bows, crossbows, pikes, and muskets while the officers wore chainmail armor, rode on horseback, and were equipped with swords, shields, and lances. This second assault also failed, but the pikemen and halberdiers had rendered the cavalry charges less effective by using their weapons and the defenders had suffered casualties. The horns sounded again, signaling the advance of the third column. However, the blowing of the horns was quickly followed by the bellowing of war elephants, the firing of enemy artillery, and shouting of the men following the war elephants. "Do not get cocky. While am not worried about the war elephants, I am worried about the men behind the elephants. If they reach our position before they can be gunned down, we may have to engage them in close quarters." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as the snipers opened fire, killing the men steering several of the elephants, causing them to run amok and trample any soldier unfortunate enough to not be able to step to the side in time.

Sam Mallory looked to the left of him as he heard a caravan of new troops arrived. He got Colonel Fredrick's attention to see. Apparently not enough time as he was busy. As one Apostle of Sword was screaming towards them a grenade was thrown which took out the biker. "So you have friends? Where did these guys come from? Please tell me these are reinforcements."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Battle Of Fellsburg Intensifies

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:00 pm

"Now is not the time for a daydream, General!" Commander Gannon said to General Sam Mallory right before slapping him back to reality. "He is right. We, the commanding officers, need to focus. The Elkhart Militia has held their position, but the First Kansas Resistance Army is engaging the enemy troops in brutal close quarters fighting and I do not know what is going on with the Pratt Rough Riders." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as the war elephants that were not running amok continued to charge towards Sam Mallory's Battalion, machine gunners opening fire once the war elephants got in range, killing soldier and elephant alike. Once again the horns sounded and the fourth column charged across the field, every elephant on the left flank having either died or gone amok, war dogs barking as they ran towards the front line. "Get the Apache in the air now!" Colonel Fredrick shouted over gunshots, bellowing of war elephants, and artillery barrages, the Humvees rushing to the frontline to assist the machine gunners and snipers, the Apache flying over the battlefield. The Humvees and Apache Helicopter opened fire, slaughtering many of the charging soldiers. However, this killing spree was ended when the Apache helicopter was shot down by anti-aircraft guns at the rear of the fourth column and the men in the Humvees were gunned down without mercy. From the center to the left flank, the battlefield quickly became chaotic as soldiers on both sides fought in melee.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:01 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Now is not the time for a daydream, General!" Commander Gannon said to General Sam Mallory right before slapping him back to reality. "He is right. We, the commanding officers, need to focus. The Elkhart Militia has held their position their position, but the First Kansas Resistance Army is engaging the enemy troops in brutal close quarters fighting and I do not know what is going on with the Pratt Rough Riders." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory as the war elephants that were not running amok continued to charge towards Sam Mallory's Battalion, machine gunners opening fire once the war elephants got in range, killing soldier and elephant alike. Once again the horns sounded and the fourth column charged across the field, every elephant on the left flank having either died or gone amok, war dogs barking as they ran towards the front line. "Get the Apache in the air now!" Colonel Fredrick shouted over gunshots, bellowing of war elephants, and artillery barrages, the Humvees rushing to the frontline to assist the machine gunners and snipers, the Apache flying over the battlefield. The Humvees and Apache Helicopter opened fire, slaughtering many of the charging soldiers. However, this killing spree was ended when the Apache helicopter was shot down by anti-aircraft guns at the rear of the fourth column and the men in the Humvees were gunned down without mercy. From the center to the left flank, the battlefield quickly became chaotic as soldiers on both sides fought in melee.

Sam Mallory looked starkly at Commander Gannon as he put down his binoculars. "I was not daydreaming. I was scanning the field for incoming attacks. See that hill way in front of us. If retreat and go around and across the river to circle behind that warehouse they won't see us coming from behind there. This would have to involve splitting up force into two armies."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Death Of Sam Mallory

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:26 pm

"Are you daydreaming again? Fellsburg is nowhere near the Arkansas River, the nearest warehouse is fifty miles away, and if there were any hills, we would have seen them before the battle started. We are not forfeiting our position because you are detaching yourself from reality. Your men are fighting for their lives and you want to leave our rear vulnerable, making it easier for the Apostles of the Sword to kill our wounded if they overrun the Elkhart Militia's position, on a fantasy? It appears that I have no choice but to assume command." Colonel Fredrick said to General Sam Mallory right before reaching for his gun, Commander Gannon knocking Sam Mallory to ground with a single punch, Sam Mallory still conscious. "Sir, I hold you in the highest respect, but I will not sacrifice our allies or the men under my command because you are delusional. A flanking maneuver was possible when we had Humvees, but your plan required them to provide support to the frontline and now they are gone. You are hereby relieved of command and stripped of your rank." Commander Gannon said to Sam Mallory as he ripped the general's stars off of Sam Mallory's uniform, Colonel Fredrick pointing his gun at the former general. "Stay here. I will send a squad of MPs to make sure that he stays where he is." Colonel Fredrick said as he ran towards the front, Commander Gannon pointing his gun at Sam Mallory. "I will need nine of you to head towards Sam Mallory's position. He has been relived of command, so feel free to shoot him for insubordination." Colonel Fredrick said to the MPs, nine of them heading to Sam Mallory's position. Sam Mallory grabbed Commander Gannon's arm to disarm Commander Gannon, only to be riddled with bullets by the MPs. "At least he will be buried with that Medal of Honor he was always complaining about not having before the zombie apocalypse." Commander Gannon said as he and the MPs headed back to the rear of the third line.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:46 am, edited 5 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Charge Of The Fifth Column Begins

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 pm

"Captain Jackson! Thank god you are still alive and intact enough to give coherent orders! The last of the enemy war elephants have been defeated, but my comrades are barely holding the line! The artillery crews are waiting for orders! What do you wish me to relay to them them?" Junior Courier Nelson said to Misty Jackson as one of Misty's bodyguards bayonetted an enemy soldier that was approaching Misty Jackson's position, a medic patching up a puncture wound. The center was a blood bath, soldiers killing each others with machetes, knives, bayonets, and the butts of their rifles while officers engaged each other with swords and pistols, the FKRA Medics struggling to pull the wounded out from under the bodies of the dying and the dead and drag them to safety. Suddenly, the horns blow for the final time, the fifth column charging towards the enemy line.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Captain Jackson! Thank god you are still alive and intact enough to give coherent orders! The last of the enemy war elephants have been defeated, but my comrades are barely holding the line! The artillery crews are waiting for orders! What do you wish me to relay to them them?" Junior Courier Nelson said to Misty Jackson as one of Misty's bodyguards bayonetted an enemy soldier that was approaching Misty Jackson's position, a medic patching up a puncture wound. The center was a blood bath, soldiers killing each others with machetes, knives, bayonets, and the butts of their rifles while officers engaged each other with swords and pistols, the FKRA Medics struggling to pull the wounded out from under the bodies of the dying and the dead and drag them to safety. Suddenly, the horns blow for the final time, the fifth column charging towards the enemy line.

Misty Jackson headed toward Captain Jackson as she picked up a bayonet and shoved into the body of slain zombie as she made her way through carnage on the ground. Junior Courier Nelson eyes lit up after she saw what Misty did. Slowly reloading her revolver she took her time to reload. Her radio walkie talkie where everyone could here communications else where. Then she slammed left her hand against Captain Jackson's right shoulder to speak, "Yes I am alive. I thought I was facing an army of ghosts of Pete Zilbreath out there. Short story he is idiot. You meet him ever please run. We are to go to Dodge City. An uprising has started east of the town. Dodge City is danger of falling and if it does our next best stronghold is in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Even so lot of left town to Colorado Springs. Norad Mountain is excepting some refugees. That be said I have no idea if any of this information is still accurate."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Battle Of Fellsburg Ends

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:35 pm

Junior Courier Nelson bitch slapped Misty Jackson, causing her to snap back to reality. "Get a hold of yourself, Captain! The Apostles Of The Sword have ordered their final column to charge at us and the entire center will be lost if you don't give the artillery crews the order to fire!" Junior Courier Nelson said to Misty Jackson as the neighing of horses could be heard on the right flank, the Pratt Rough Riders having reformed into the checkerboard pattern and resumed their hit-and-run attacks. "Tell them to unleash Hell. We are making our last stand here." Misty Jackson said to Junior Courier Nelson as the Fifth Column continued to charge, the teenager simply nodding before running towards the artillery as fast as he could. Misty Jackson raised her gun and opened fire on three enemy soldiers, her bodyguards preparing for the end, only for everyone fighting in the center to pause for a brief moment as they heard the boom of artillery. The Fifth Column was not as easily scattered as the First Column, but it was slowed down. The Cardinal of Concordia marched silently towards Misty Jackson's position, the bodyguards flanking him on both sides killing any foe foolish enough to stand in his way as the Fifth Column joined the fray. He was eight feet tall and wore plate armor that intimidated all who saw it with a menacing helmet that concealed his face, a mace in his right hand and a riot shield in the other. Misty Jackson's Bodyguards dispatched the men dressed as preachers from the 1800's on either side of the Cardinal of Concordia, their bulletproof breastplates having already taken multiple shots from the men they had killed, only to be effortlessly killed by the Cardinal of Concordia. "Do you honestly believe that there is no room in Hell? Why don't you go there and check it out?" Misty Jackson asked as she shot the Cardinal of Concordia in the liver, her gun clicking when she tried to fire another round. The Cardinal of Concordia then walked towards Misty Jackson and bashed her brains out with his mace, only to fall to the ground and begin drowning in a pool of his own blood, several of his men running up and down the line to report his death while those who tried to rescue him were routed by the 800 surviving members of the First Kansas Resistance Army. However, he was saved from drowning by being pulled up with garrote wire around his neck, the last sight he saw before being beaten with his own mace being the sight of his army fleeing east. He was then stabbed in the weak points of his armor before he was disemboweled with a rusty chainsaw that had belonged to one of his bodyguards. "Do not think of your death as an act of mercy or the sacrifice of a martyr. This wasn't a battlefield. It was a slaughterhouse and you, a misguided fool who claimed to be the embodiment of God's Wrath, are the last steer to be butchered today. Your mummified head will hang from the walls of Pratt for all to see and your body will be left for the buzzards, the ravens, and the crows." Colonel Fredrick said as he approached with a katana that belonged to a deceased FKRA officer, approached the dying Cardinal of Concordia, raised his blade, and sliced off the enemy commander's head. Sam Mallory's Battalion, having fallen under the command of Commander Gannon, headed southwest with Elkhart Militia, while First Kansas Resistance Army, now lead by Colonel Fredrick, followed the Rough Riders to Pratt.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:30 am, edited 7 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The War Pope Adresses His Cardinals

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:47 am

Topeka. Kansas
"The Cardinal of Concordia is dead, his army has been routed, and the Siege of Pratt has been lifted. Do not be alarmed, for while the enemy may have defeated our forces at Fellsburg and Pratt, both of which could have been avoided if Jack had obeyed my order to march on Haysville and Peck, this victory is only a temporary reprieve. Let them form their fragile alliances. We outnumber them ten to one. All their victories will do is delay the inevitable judgement of God. Heresy is a cancer and the Apostles Of The Sword will cure this land of that cancer. We shall prevail, no matter the cost!" War Pope Alexander said to the assembled Cardinals, all of them applauding the speech.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Group Arrives In Dodge City

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:55 pm

Dodge City. Kansas
After weeks of walking, Logan Pierce's caravan (it was too large to be considered a group at this point) had finally arrived at the outskirts of Dodge City, the first snows of winter beginning to fall. The gates opened and thirteen men in fancy robes approached the group. "Welcome to the city of a thousand faiths, weary travelers. I am Wilhelm, Patrician of Dodge City. We have ample food and lodgings, as well as temples for the more spiritually minded of you. You are allowed to enter, but let me give you this one piece of advice: do not let me detain you." The youngest of the Thirteen said to the group, several members of the group gulping. The group then headed inside the gate and were amazed at what they saw. There were no abandoned cars and trucks and buses clogging up the road, no rusty skyscrapers that could collapse at any second or plant covered ruins with burnt roofs, no empty streets blocked by abandoned barricades. Rincewind asked for directions from a passerby and headed straight to the Temple of the Father of Clouds and the Mother of the Tides (both deities share the same temples).
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Luca Speaks To Karl

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 am

C Block. General Population. El Dorado Correctional Facility. Kansas
"You know the rules, Karl. Someone challenges you to a fight, you fight. Now get out to the yard and kick that skinhead's ass!" Luca said to the Russian prisoner who looked like that one character from the Rock. Despite what those outside El Dorado Correctional Facility thought, the prisoners did not starve to death in their cells, as the electronic locks on the solitary doors became unlocked when the power went out, allowing those in solitary to leave their cells before the emergency power kicked in (the warden was planning on replacing the old generator, but budget cuts made it impossible to do so) and release the other prisoners when the emergency power did kick in. After six months of fighting, Big Rig, the leader of the Bloods, took control of the prison and turned it into his personal fiefdom, Karl Yakovich being one of his three vassals. The first law Big Rig passed was that all arguments would be settled in a no-holds barred fight to the death in the yard. Recently, a skinhead named Big Brent had challenged Karl's authority and the rules required Karl to fight Big Brent.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Flarbinia wrote:C Block. General Population. El Dorado Correctional Facility. Kansas
"You know the rules, Karl. Someone challenges you to a fight, you fight. Now get out to the yard and kick that skinhead's ass!" Luca said to the Russian prisoner who looked like that one character from the Rock. Despite what those outside El Dorado Correctional Facility thought, the prisoners did not starve to death in their cells, as the electronic locks on the solitary doors became unlocked when the power went out, allowing those in solitary to leave their cells before the emergency power kicked in (the warden was planning on replacing the old generator, but budget cuts made it impossible to do so) and release the other prisoners when the emergency power did kick in. After six months of fighting, Big Rig, the leader of the Bloods, took control of the prison and turned it into his personal fiefdom, Karl Yakovich being one of his three vassals. The first law Big Rig passed was that all arguments would be settled in a no-holds barred fight to the death in the yard. Recently, a skinhead named Big Brent had challenged Karl's authority and the rules required Karl to fight Big Brent.

Karl looked up as as he stepped in front of Luca. He grabbed with one hand trying to shake the cell door. The bars would not move then he placed his hand to launch himself to jump on top of Luca with a thud. Pinned to the ground with Karl on top he breathed heavy over Luca's face. "There is no one here to make it so. No one runs this place anymore as we are all alone. I told you we have to break out of here if we are going to survive. The only person here is the warden and I heard is about to leave this place. Do you get it?!!!!".

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Luca Helps Karl Out

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:35 pm

"Save it for the yard! You are on in five fucking minutes!" The prisoner only known as "El Diablo", who was convicted for possession of narcotics with intent to distribute, said as he pulled Karl off of Luca. "Sorry, "El Diablo". My boss forgot that the warden was the first person to be evacuated when they decided to leave this place to rot and that this prison is still filled with convicts." Luca said to "El Diablo", causing "El Diablo" to drop Karl before heading back to Holding. "He better be in the arena or you both die." El Diablo said to Luca as he briefly glanced at him. "Sorry, Karl. Big Rig won't let anyone leave without winning a hundred fights and you still have eighty to go. Besides, with everyone busy watching you fight Big Brent, I can get you some ammo for that M18 you keep in this block." Luca said as he helped Karl back to his feet, the cell door having opened. The two convicts then headed to the yard for the fight between Karl and Brent.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:24 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Save it for the yard! You are on in five fucking minutes!" The prisoner only known as "El Diablo", who was convicted for possession of narcotics with intent to distribute, said as he pulled Karl off of Luca. "Sorry, "El Diablo". My boss forgot that the warden was the first person to be evacuated when they decided to leave this place to rot and that this prison is still filled with convicts." Luca said to "El Diablo", causing "El Diablo" to drop Karl before heading back to Holding. "He better be in the arena or you both die. "Sorry, Karl. Big Rig won't let anyone leave without winning a hundred fights and you still have eighty to go. Besides, with everyone busy watching you fight Big Brent, I can get you some ammo for that M18 you keep in this block." Luca said as he helped Karl back to his feet, the cell door having opened. The two convicts then headed to the yard for the fight between Karl and Brent.

"Right. If I win he help me break out out this joint and we all go free. If I lose well we all get to stay here and drown in our miserable sorrows in this prison. Eventually we will run out of food and starve but that is just part of the deal I am willing to make a bet over a hundred fights.", Karl replied.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:45 pm

"You still don't get it, do you? This ain't professional wrestling. This is gladiatorial combat. Winner take all. Survival of the fittest. Cutting the wheat from the chaff. You win or you die. Two men enter, one man leaves. A no holds barred fight to the death. As for getting out of here, the only way we are doing that is with big Rig's permission and he is only going to give freedom to guys who win a hundred fights." Luca said to Karl as they left C Block, the prisoners cheering for Karl. "You don't win twenty fights without becoming popular. The only guys in General Population who are not cheering you on are the guys who work for Big Brent, but I don't think they will miss him once he's six feet under." Luca said to Karl, the two continuing to head towards the yard.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 am

Flarbinia wrote:"You still don't get it, do you? This ain't professional wrestling. This is gladiatorial combat. Winner take all. Survival of the fittest. Cutting the wheat from the chaff. You win or you die. Two men enter, one man leaves. A no holds barred fight to the death. As for getting out of here, the only way we are doing that is with big Rig's permission and he is only going to give freedom to guys who win a hundred fights." Luca said to Karl as they left C Block, the prisoners cheering for Karl. "You don't win twenty fights without becoming popular. The only guys in General Population who are not cheering you on are the guys who work for Big Brent, but I don't think they will miss him once he's six feet under." Luca said to Karl, the two continuing to head towards the yard.

"Well I guess I don't have much of a choice. If I do win I am breaking out of here. I can't stand another day in here waiting for someone to free. We have to do it ourselves. When that happens Big Brent is going to die because I am tired of him of playing overlord of the prison. There will be no more worries."

Then Karl grabs a knife to start sharpening it. Then he said something under his breath with a brief laugh, "Luca your no fucking angel yourself. Hehe! No doubt about it circus boy!"
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse