NATION

PASSWORD

A World of Secrets [FANTASY ZOMBIE RP][IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:45 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"That is none of your concern, Pete. Also, do not call it a unit. We are neither a military or paramilitary group, so we don't use that terminology." Logan Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath as he sat down to eat. "Trouble in paradise, brother?" Derek Pierce said as he approached the table, a full wine glass in his right hand and a roasted goat leg in the other hand, flanked on both sides by bodyguards. "No. Just Pete asking stupid questions again." Logan said to Derek. "I noticed that he is missing a toe." Derek said to Logan. "Pete chose to hit the wrong woman. It was funny to watch him walk on one leg while carrying a big load." Logan Pierce replied, causing Derek to laugh. "Don't you fucking dare. Just because you are with Derek's brother doesn't mean I won't blow your brains out if you try to kill the man who allowed you to stay here." The blonde on Derek's right said as she pointed a Walther P38 at Pete Zilbreath's head, causing Pete Zilbreath to move his hand away from his assault rifle. "Thank you, Officer Delilah. I knew making you my bodyguard was the right choice." Derek said as the rest of the people who would be eating breakfast sat down and feasted. "I didn't know you had a death wish, Pete. You really should think things through before reaching for your rifle. In case you were wondering, I chose to sleep in the room closest to the stairs because the stairs are the fastest way to the lobby that won't leave me exposed to gunshots in the event of an emergency." Donovan Schultz said right before starting to eat his Rhino Meat Pie.

"Okay. I am going to talk to this man. You are welcome to join. It's a rare Mickey Mantle baseball card he wanted in exchange giving me this rare gem stone he has. Ever since I hit a woman I have found a new peace. I collect gems and I heard about the rarity of the gem stone.", Pete exclaimed as he hit a hand against the car door. "Plus fixing this car door and I am going to need to some different screws. These screws I have aren't the right kind."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Breakfast Is Over

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:10 pm

"Who are you talking about, Pete? Derek was the one who allowed us to stay. You must have got the rare gem from someone else." David Stone said to Pete Zilbreath before beginning to eat his roasted jaguar tail. "New peace? You ain't fooling anyone. You will go back to ranting about random conspiracies once we leave Hewins." Samantha said to Pete Zilbreath as she began cutting her deep fried gorilla leg. By the time Logan Pierce's group had finished their meal, it was ten o' one. "Alright, Breakfast is over. I don't want to hear any bellyaching, especially if you are working the Morning Shift. You live under my roof, so you will be following my rules." Derek Pierce said to everyone else, causing them to stack their plates and throw away their garbage before they left the lobby, Donovan Schultz heading out the door with David Stone, Diana Grace, "Ted" Von Tomlinson, Beatrice, and Al. "Not one word, Pete. I know that Donovan were a duo before becoming a part of Logan's group, but what he is going to do is something he will have to do without you." Davis Malone said to Pete Zilbreath right before he headed to the second floor.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:52 am

Flarbinia wrote:"Who are you talking about, Pete? Derek was the one who allowed us to stay. You must have got the rare gem from someone else." David Stone said to Pete Zilbreath before beginning to eat his roasted jaguar tail. "New peace? You ain't fooling anyone. You will go back to ranting about random conspiracies once we leave Hewins." Samantha said to Pete Zilbreath as she began cutting her deep fried gorilla leg. By the time Logan Pierce's group had finished their meal, it was ten o' one. "Alright, Breakfast is over. I don't want to hear any bellyaching, especially if you are working the Morning Shift. You live under my roof, so you will be following my rules." Derek Pierce said to everyone else, causing them to stack their plates and throw away their garbage before they left the lobby, Donovan Schultz heading out the door with David Stone, Diana Grace, "Ted" Von Tomlinson, Beatrice, and Al. "Not one word, Pete. I know that Donovan were a duo before becoming a part of Logan's group, but what he is going to do is something he will have to do without you." Davis Malone said to Pete Zilbreath right before he headed to the second floor.

"Okay! Not one word. So what are my duties? I wanted to go fishing today if that was okay. It's been stressful and like to get some relaxation in. Sit back and just fish all day long.", Pete replied. "What ever Donovan does his his business. I won't stand in the way."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:43 pm

"You are on guard duty tonight." Logan Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath before heading upstairs. "Fishing? Is that supposed to be a bad joke? Thanks to the drought, the only sizable body of water within walking distance of here is the Hewins Aquarium and that place is a fortress. Attempting to go there when the occupants are trigger-happy would be suicide, especially if you desire to steal from them." Derek Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath. "He is telling the truth. They were willing to trade with Derek's group, but due to water being in short supply, they are not willing to part with any of their food and water until it starts raining again, so it is best to avoid them like the plague." Davis Malone said to Pete Zilbreath.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:38 am

Flarbinia wrote:"You are on guard duty tonight." Logan Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath before heading upstairs. "Fishing? Is that supposed to be a bad joke? Thanks to the drought, the only sizable body of water within walking distance of here is the Hewins Aquarium and that place is a fortress. Attempting to go there when the occupants are trigger-happy would be suicide, especially if you desire to steal from them." Derek Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath. "He is telling the truth. They were willing to trade with Derek's group, but due to water being in short supply, they are not willing to part with any of their food and water until it starts raining again, so it is best to avoid them like the plague." Davis Malone said to Pete Zilbreath.

"Okay I guess it's guard duty tonight. Shucks that sucks!", Pete replied to Davis Malone. "At least I have this here turkey jerky I found in that building over there."

Pete went over to nearby coke machine to see if there were cokes left. It appeared to be jammed as a coke wasn't falling in the dispenser. He went to grab a tool box unscrew the coke machine and take it apart. Inside he found a zombie body inside. Pete scratched his head as he was puzzled. "Uh Logan you might wanna check this out!"
Last edited by Odinburgh on Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Derek Gives Pete A Warning

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Derek Pierce headed to the vending machines and shined his flashlight, revealing that the "corpse" was just a pile of broken gears, snapped wires, and rusty cans filled with coke that had gone flat. Derek Pierce, angered by Pete Zilbreath causing a ruckus, immediately knocked the former senator's teeth out with a well placed punch. "My brother may be willing to tolerate your antics, but I am not. Cry wolf again and your group can forget about staying in Hewins." Derek Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath right before spitting on him and heading upstairs with Logan Pierce. "At least we can use the cans for target practice." Samantha said as she followed Pete up the fire escape.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Derek Pierce headed to the vending machines and shined his flashlight, revealing that the "corpse" was just a pile of broken gears, snapped wires, and rusty cans filled with coke that had gone flat. Derek Pierce, angered by Pete Zilbreath causing a ruckus, immediately knocked the former senator's teeth out with a well placed punch. "My brother may be willing to tolerate your antics, but I am not. Cry wolf again and your group can forget about staying in Hewins." Derek Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath right before spitting on him and heading upstairs with Logan Pierce. "At least we can use the cans for target practice." Samantha said as she followed Pete up the fire escape.

Pete noticed Samantha as he hadn't seen her in a long time. He put one and one together which gave him a thought. "Yes that's right we can use these cans for target practice. Mind I use you Samantha as a bowling ball since you are such an airhead. Oops sorry! But it's true. I haven't seen you for a long time so I guessed you chickened out and hid from me all this time. I know your afraid of me that I am so inferior to you."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Pete Zilbreath Recieves a Threat And A Warning

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:41 pm

"It is afraid of me because I am superior to you, not afraid of me being inferior to you, and no, I was never afraid of you. Insult me again and I will blow your brains out." Samantha said before pushing Pete Zilbreath to the side, causing him to fall over, his sword arm protecting his head from the metal under him. "When will you learn not to pick on people you really shouldn't? Samantha shot your big toe off for attacking her, which even your best buddy Donovan Schultz didn't approve of, and you still have the nerve to piss her off when she can toss you off a fire escape. I won't be able to patch you up once your tendency for bullying people who could easily kill you without hesitation or remorse gets you filled with so many holes you will be leaking lead. If Hell exists, may your soul rot in it." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath as he picked him up, the former senator rubbing his wounded arm as he was being helped up the fire escape.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:38 am

Flarbinia wrote:"It is afraid of me because I am superior to you, not afraid of me being inferior to you, and no, I was never afraid of you. Insult me again and I will blow your brains out." Samantha said before pushing Pete Zilbreath to the side, causing him to fall over, his sword arm protecting his head from the metal under him. "When will you learn not to pick on people you really shouldn't? Samantha shot your big toe off for attacking her, which even your best buddy Donovan Schultz didn't approve of, and you still have the nerve to piss her off when she can toss you off a fire escape. I won't be able to patch you up once your tendency for bullying people who could easily kill you without hesitation or remorse gets you filled with so many holes you will be leaking lead. If Hell exists, may your soul rot in it." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath as he picked him up, the former senator rubbing his wounded arm as he was being helped up the fire escape.

Pete fell down after being punched by Samantha. He looked around at his body as he was in a daze. After a few minutes he came to and got up from the ground. "Sam at least you should remember when I was in congress I helped your uncle stay out of jail for his crimes and paid bail numerous times. Ever since you have developed this hate for me. You deserve every bit you whore!", Pete replied as he went to grab her rifle from her hands. "The rifle you have was mine that I loaned him. I deserve to get it back."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Doctor Reed Punishes Pete Zilbreath

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 pm

"Bullshit. Her uncle died back when you were running for governor, her uncle never got sent to prison, and that rifle has been in her family since 1880. She owes you nothing and you deserve less than nothing, you worthless son of a bitch. Now shut the fuck up and head back to your room before I blow your brains out." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath right before shooting off the former senator's finger to prove that he meant buisness, blood coming from the stump. "Do I make myself clear or do you want to lose another trigger finger? That was rat shot. What you need to worry about is what is in the chamber right now." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath as he stepped on Pete Zilbreath's bleeding hand, his gun pointed at Pete Zilbreath's other hand. Pete Zilbreath silently nodded in fear, causing Doctor Reed to take his foot off Pete's hand. "Good. You are very fortunate that we managed to reach an understanding." Doctor Reed said before heading back to his room.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:21 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Bullshit. Her uncle died back when you were running for governor, her uncle never got sent to prison, and that rifle has been in her family since 1880. She owes you nothing and you deserve less than nothing, you worthless son of a bitch. Now shut the fuck up and head back to your room before I blow your brains out." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath right before shooting off the former senator's finger to prove that he meant buisness, blood coming from the stump. "Do I make myself clear or do you want to lose another trigger finger? That was rat shot. What you need to worry about is what is in the chamber right now." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath as he stepped on Pete Zilbreath's bleeding hand, his gun pointed at Pete Zilbreath's other hand. Pete Zilbreath silently nodded in fear, causing Doctor Reed to take his foot off Pete's hand. "Good. You are very fortunate that we managed to reach an understanding." Doctor Reed said before heading back to his room.

Pete lookd at Doctor Reed with a questionable look. He looked at Samantha's rifle then back at Doctor Reed. "Are you sure it's that rifle? I faintly remember giving her uncle a rifle or was it a shot gun? Anyways I loaned something to her which I never got back which is hard to recall. Her uncle never got out of prison? Hmmm...maybe I loaned a rifle to her brother or dad. So in this chamber should I worry about? Oh yes....me! We are good good terms Doc. I understand you clearly.", responded Pete as he grabbed the door handle to the room. "I will just sit in here till you need me. This floor is a mess so I will mop up the muck."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Doctor Reed Gets A Date

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 pm

"Don't flatter yourself. Her family never knew you and you sure as Hell didn't give them anything. Also, it is a room, not a chamber. We are in an apartment complex, not fucking Hogwarts!" Doctor Reed said as he headed to his own room. "Why didn't you put a bullet in that little toad's head?" Officer Delilah said to Doctor Reed, her gaze being one of curiosity. "Don't you worry about that fucker. That little drama on the fire escape was his last warning. Rest assured, if he steps out of line again, he will die." Doctor Reed reassured Delilah, the former police officer breathing a sigh of relief. "Now that he is taken care of, I have a question for you." Delilah said to Doctor Reed. "Ask away." Doctor Reed said, causing Officer Delilah to blush. "Are you single?" Delilah said to Doctor Reed in a flirtatious tone. "I couldn't get a girl if I tried before the end of the world as we know it, so yes." Doctor Reed said to Delilah before he followed Delilah to her room.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Don't flatter yourself. Her family never knew you and you sure as Hell didn't give them anything. Also, it is a room, not a chamber. We are in an apartment complex, not fucking Hogwarts!" Doctor Reed said as he headed to his own room. "Why didn't you put a bullet in that little toad's head?" Officer Delilah said to Doctor Reed, her gaze being one of curiosity. "Don't you worry about that fucker. That little drama on the fire escape was his last warning. Rest assured, if he steps out of line again, he will die." Doctor Reed reassured Delilah, the former police officer breathing a sigh of relief. "Now that he is taken care of, I have a question for you." Delilah said to Doctor Reed. "Ask away." Doctor Reed said, causing Officer Delilah to blush. "Are you single?" Delilah said to Doctor Reed in a flirtatious tone. "I couldn't get a girl if I tried before the end of the world as we know it, so yes." Doctor Reed said to Delilah before he followed Delilah to her room.

Pete looked over as Doctor Reed asked Delilah out on date when he found himself caught in his tracks. 'Delilah? Where have I see her before?' he asked himself. Then it all came to mind as he blurted it out in the open where Doctor Reed and Delilah could hear him. "You went to Kansas State and you lived in the same dorm as me. I remember you bitched me out in the elevator on the way downstairs to the commons area."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Doctor Reed And Delilah Calls Out Pete Zilbreath

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 pm

Doctor Reed walked towards Pete Zilbreath and pointed a gun at his head, Delilah pointing her Walther P38 at Pete's chest. "One more word out of your fucking mouth and you will end up in a shallow grave." Delilah said to Pete Zilbreath, her gaze and tone indicating that she wasn't going to tolerate the former senator's horseshit. "I told you that your habit of bullying people you shouldn't fuck with will get you filled with so many holes you will be leaking lead and what do you fucking do? Insult a police officer who pointed a gun at your head when you reached for your gun and won't hesitate to kill you within earshot of her boyfriend, who happens to be the same guy who shot off your trigger finger and threatened to blow your brains out if you didn't shut the fuck up and go back to your room, not to mention that said police officer is the bodyguard of our host and insulting her would possibly get the entire group kicked out. Last time I checked, you went to Florida State, not Kansas State." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath, the former senator silently heading back to his room in fear. "Why didn't you guys just shoot him? Hey! No eavesdropping!" Delilah asked right before firing right above Pete's hand, causing the conspiracy theorist to close the door all the way. "He was useful enough to be a pack mule, but exiling him is still on the table. The worst fate someone can suffer when everyone needs someone to watch their back is to kick someone out of a group." Doctor Reed said to Delilah as the two entered Delilah's room.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Scavenging Team Meets A New Recruit

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 am

"Alright, keep your head in the game, people. We've got a job to do and it is very simple: get in, grab whatever supplies we can get our hands on, get the fuck out of each building, rinse and repeat until we can't carry anymore. Understood?" Al said to Donovan Schultz, David Stone, Diana Grace, Ted" Von Tomlinson, and Beatrice, all of them nodding their heads in agreement before the entire scavenging team headed into a single building. "Ted" Von Tomlinson enjoyed scavenging duty, as the floors that still had power were full of rooms protected by security systems that would have prevented the group from entering the rooms if he was not a hacker. Once they had reached their quota from emptying out every building, they headed back outside, only to spot a teenager dressed in alligator skin clothing approach them. "Please don't shot, I mean you no harm. Praise the Father of the Clouds and the Mother of the Tides that you are not bandits. My name is Rincewind, by the way. Yes, my dad was a fan of the Discworld novels." The teenager said to the group as they lowered their weapons. "You can stay with us until Logan's group leaves Hewins, then you need to head back to the Aquarium." Al said to Rincewind. "Sorry, but I cannot comply with that second part without proof that I have completed my pilgrimage to Dodge City." Rincewind said to Al. "Fine. You can head to Dodge City with my group. We have been planning to leave with Logan's group since they arrived." Al said to Rincewind as the group headed back to the apartment complex, strange figures watching the group from the windows of empty buildings.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Loneliness at the apartment

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:43 am

Pete saw something fly past the window as he was walking into the kitchen. I got on the phone to speak with someone which he was unfamiliar with the person on the other end. "I cleaned up the kitchen as you asked. I am getting lonely here in the apartment and something flew by the window. Never mind just a bird. I get so f**** paranoid it is a pain. Uh never mind, sir. Just mad at the cat barfing on the floor. Oh there is not cat. A symptom of my paranoia..hmm okay and why was I drugged up. Oh I see sedation to keep me calm. Okay you want me to take care of garbage detail. I see why. I am right on it."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:28 am

The delusion ended with a knock at the door, the phone not making a sound. "Pete Zilbreath, it is lunch time! Stop playing pretend and get down there immediately! This is your last warning!" Derek shouted from the other side of the door, the anger in his voice making Pete Zilbreath drop the dead phone, his pants beginning to smell like piss and shit. After Pete Zilbreath had left the room, he headed down the fire escape until he reached the lobby, quickly pouring Rhino Meat Soup into a bowl, poured Kelp Brandy into a shot glass, and sat down two chairs away from Doctor Reed. When others looked at him, he simply ate his Rhino Meat Soup and drank his Kelp Brandy, hating the taste of Kelp Brandy.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:14 pm

Flarbinia wrote:The delusion ended with a knock at the door, the phone not making a sound. "Pete Zilbreath, it is lunch time! Stop playing pretend and get down there immediately! This is your last warning!" Derek shouted from the other side of the door, the anger in his voice making Pete Zilbreath drop the dead phone, his pants beginning to smell like piss and shit. After Pete Zilbreath had left the room, he headed down the fire escape until he reached the lobby, quickly pouring Rhino Meat Soup into a bowl, poured Kelp Brandy into a shot glass, and sat down two chairs away from Doctor Reed. When others looked at him, he simply ate his Rhino Meat Soup and drank his Kelp Brandy, hating the taste of Kelp Brandy.

"Sorry sir. I was cleaning up my room and I found this pack of cigarettes right here on this shelf. They appear to be yours so here. Anyways this Rhino Meat Soup tastes ever so with an old wash down of Kelp Brandy. Yuck! I mean gulp---that tasted good!", Pete said as he was trying to appease Donovan as he tried to chew Rhino Meat Soup with some Kelp Brandy. "Nothing more I rather set myself on fire would make me happier than drinking this nasty f*** sh**!"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:20 pm

"What do you expect it to taste like? It was invented by a health nut and brewed in an empty Aquarium exhibit that is only kept clean enough to avoid food poisoning. It is not even real Brandy! It's watered down Jack Daniels mixed with lemon juice, kelp, and honey! The only thing that would surprise me more than someone who actually likes that shit is someone who pretends to like it." Derek Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath as the former senator put down the empty shot glass, Logan Pierce reaching into his pocket and pulled out a blood soaked handkerchief. "By the way, here's your trigger finger. Doctor Reed will fix it after lunch is over. I don't care how you lost it, just don't lose it next time." Logan Pierce said as he slid the handkerchief to Pete Zilbreath.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 am

Flarbinia wrote:"What do you expect it to taste like? It was invented by a health nut and brewed in an empty Aquarium exhibit that is only kept clean enough to avoid food poisoning. It is not even real Brandy! It's watered down Jack Daniels mixed with lemon juice, kelp, and honey! The only thing that would surprise me more than someone who actually likes that shit is someone who pretends to like it." Derek Pierce said to Pete Zilbreath as the former senator put down the empty shot glass, Logan Pierce reaching into his pocket and pulled out a blood soaked handkerchief. "By the way, here's your trigger finger. Doctor Reed will fix it after lunch is over. I don't care how you lost it, just don't lose it next time." Logan Pierce said as he slid the handkerchief to Pete Zilbreath.

Pete's mouth dropped opened. Like he was puzzled between the brandy and his chopped off finger that slid in front of him he started to feel more tired than usual and also queasy. "My finger? Let me guess the brandy has an anathestic to get me prepped for surgery. I feel sleepy."

As Pete was starting to get sleepy the last thing he remembered when he said "OH SH#$" and went out like a light bulb.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:57 am

"What a lightweight!" Derek Pierce shouted, everyone laughing at the unconscious Pete Zilbreath. "Pete is a complete dumbass. Drinking alcohol can relive pain, but booze cannot be used as an anesthetic. As for his trigger finger, I am just going to sew it back onto his hand, so there would be no need for anesthesia." Doctor Reed said to everyone, grabbing the trigger finger. "Good point." Derek Pierce said as he hit Pete Zilbreath with a cattle prod, causing Pete to wake up. By the time Pete Zilbreath complained about being shocked with the cattle prod lunch was over and Doctor Reed began to sew his trigger finger back on.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"What a lightweight!" Derek Pierce shouted, everyone laughing at the unconscious Pete Zilbreath. "Pete is a complete dumbass. Drinking alcohol can relive pain, but booze cannot be used as an anesthetic. As for his trigger finger, I am just going to sew it back onto his hand, so there would be no need for anesthesia." Doctor Reed said to everyone, grabbing the trigger finger. "Good point." Derek Pierce said as he hit Pete Zilbreath with a cattle prod, causing Pete to wake up. By the time Pete Zilbreath complained about being shocked with the cattle prod lunch was over and Doctor Reed began to sew his trigger finger back on.

Pete awoke as cattle prod hit him. He looked at Dererk Pierce as he was coming to trying to figure out what was going on. "Derek you look pretty. Is my finger sewn back on. This sleep juice tastes really good. But my dream didn't involve Doctor Reed. Oh crap! I am not gay! What the hell am I saying. Did I just say that?"

Then he was knocked by the head again and Doctor Reed already had Pete's trigger sewn back on.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Scavenging Team Returns

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:43 am

"Kelp Brandy is not "sleep juice". You are just a lightweight, Pete. Also, I doubt that you had time to dream, considering that you were passed out for a few seconds, so whatever you just said was complete nonsense." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath right before Pete Zilbreath headed back to his room to clean his assault rifle, Pete Zilbreath rubbing his head for a few seconds. Doctor Reed then saw David Stone, Diana Grace, "Ted" Von Tomlinson, Beatrice, and Al enter the lobby with a new recruit. "How did your scavenging mission go?" Doctor Reed asked Al. "Pretty damn good. We got everything we needed to get and Logan Pierce has a new guy. His name is Rincewind. Yes, he was named after the bumbling wizard in Discworld." Al said to Doctor Reed as everyone else who had entered the lobby headed up the fire escape. "He shouldn't have to worry about Pete Zilbreath. I many sewed Pete's trigger finger back on, but I was the one who shot it off and I will shoot to kill if he tries anything dumb." Doctor Reed replied as Al headed up the fire escape, Doctor Reed heading up the fire escape with Delilah.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Odinburgh
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:43 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Kelp Brandy is not "sleep juice". You are just a lightweight, Pete. Also, I doubt that you had time to dream, considering that you were passed out for a few seconds, so whatever you just said was complete nonsense." Doctor Reed said to Pete Zilbreath right before Pete Zilbreath headed back to his room to clean his assault rifle, Pete Zilbreath rubbing his head for a few seconds. Doctor Reed then saw David Stone, Diana Grace, "Ted" Von Tomlinson, Beatrice, and Al enter the lobby with a new recruit. "How did your scavenging mission go?" Doctor Reed asked Al. "Pretty damn good. We got everything we needed to get and Logan Pierce has a new guy. His name is Rincewind. Yes, he was named after the bumbling wizard in Discworld." Al said to Doctor Reed as everyone else who had entered the lobby headed up the fire escape. "He shouldn't have to worry about Pete Zilbreath. I many sewed Pete's trigger finger back on, but I was the one who shot it off and I will shoot to kill if he tries anything dumb." Doctor Reed replied as Al headed up the fire escape, Doctor Reed heading up the fire escape with Delilah.

"Trust me I will be on my good behavior. Big pinky swear I will keep to that promise. So I heard a new guy has joined us. Is this true from what I am hearing?", Pete asked as the Doctor Reed finished as he went up the fire escape. "Never mind that I mentioned it."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

The Apartment Assault Begins

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:38 pm

Lobby. Apartment Complex. Hewins
"Don't mind Pete Zilbreath. He has caused a bit of trouble in the past." Doctor Reed said to Rincewind right before the firing of a sniper rifle was heard, Pete Zilbreath screaming in pain as he hit the fire escape, the sound of a gong ringing out. "We are under attack! Battle stations everyone!" Derek Pierce shouted over the banging of the gong, everyone with a long range weapon getting into position as more gunshots were heard, thuds following every single one.
Fire Escape. Apartment Complex. Hewins
"One shot, one kill." Davis Malone said to himself as he pulled the trigger on his scoped Kar98K, the enemy sniper's brains splattered all over the roof of the other building, the corpse falling flat, the two swords on the red crucifix cutting into the flesh of the neck. Several men wearing the same crucifixes as the enemy sniper moved out of the alleys on the other side of the street, opening fire on the apartment complex, killing several people, Davis Malone included. Pete Zilbreath returned fire, killing five of them before they ran to cover, only popping out to shoot their guns.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse