NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts Year Three: Dark magic returns pt1

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:50 am

Caitie

After the match, Caitie wasn't in any mood to stick around the Slytherin common room. The mood was more dreadful than usual, and while that wasn't an issue for the dour-looking girl, she just didn't understand the appeal of the game and therefore didn't understand why they were so upset.

It's just a stupid game, Caitie thought as she made her way from the pitch to her house in Hogsmeade, hands in her pockets as the snow fell gently around her. As she made her way past the Shrieking Shack, she felt a shudder come over her and felt a little nauseous, but she put her head down and continued walking to her own house.

Caitie spent the next few hours trying out a few news spells on Womky, even using Legilimecy to read the House Elf's mind.

"Now Womky," she told her servant. "You have to try with your hardest not to let me read you."

After a few hours, Caitie made her way back to the Castle just before Filch made his rounds. The Common Room has quieted down, and she made her way to bed.

No one says no to me. If you had only said yes, this last part wouldn't have happened

My mind exploded in an eruption of noise and pain

The blood, is that my blood?

Is that? Oh my God....

Caite suddenly awoke, shaking terribly and feeling dreadfully cold. She grabbed her face.

Damn it, she cursed as she jumped out of her bed and made her way, walking unsteadily, towards Myrtle's Bathroom. She leaned over the first sink she found and tried vomiting to relieve the nausea but nothing happened. Caitie looked at herself in the mirror and punched the wall next to it.

Damn it all!
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:50 am

Andrew

As he wretched and heaved, he heard the door open. Someone pushed through and was making quite a ruckus.

Someone else is here.

Scrambling to his feet in a panic, he attempted to lean silently against the cubicle door so they wouldn't find him - would just pass. But, in his clumsy uselessness, he slipped and found himself crashing against the toilet seat. Hitting it with a grunt, he held his head in a daze for a moment. They'd know he was there, he was done for. Maybe he could just lie? He felt unwell? Maybe.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:57 am

Caitie

As she pounded the wall in frustration, Caitie heard a sound in one of the stalls.

Is that Myrtle? No, she would have said something and wouldn't have spooked me. It's not Henry, either.

Caitie spun around and pointed her wand at the stall.

"Who's there?" She asked in a stern tone. Caitie then heard something hit the toilet.

"Alohomora!" she chanted, flinging the door open and finding Andrew sitting on the toilet and rubbing his head.

Andrew? What in blazes is he doing here?, she thought as she slowly approached her classmate.

"What's going on here?", she asked, her wand never lowered and her hand slightly bleeding and bruised.
Last edited by Britanania on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:14 am

Andrew

As she opened the door, he flinched rather heavily, raising his hands slightly at the wand pointed at him "I - I - uh - I was just feeling ill, that's all - " he stammered out in response, purposefuly avoiding eye contact as his cheeks burned a deep red.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:25 am

Caitie

The young witch shot icy daggers into Andrew's eyes, even as he tried to avert her gaze. She remained stiff and statuesque, pointing her wand at the Hufflepuff. After a few minutes, however, Caitie lowered her wand and sighed.

Is the one I saw a few weeks ago coming out here, wasn't he?

Caitie inspected Andrew, and could see the remains of vomit on his face and the odour coming from the toilet.

"Andrew," she started stiffly. "What's this about? This isn't the first time you've been here, is it."

She started to rub her hand, noticing the pain.

Bloody hell, did I break it?

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:34 am

Andrew

Andrew looked at his now scarred knuckles, after months of scraping them against his teeth in order to induce the gag reflex. Tucking them under his cloak, he shook his head "I-I told you, I'm ill. There's nothing going on - I've been sick for a while - ... " His attempts to lie were weak, but he didn't know Caitie. He was hoping she'd buy it, or simply not care enough to think much of it. He didn't think it was likely, though.

than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:43 am

Caitie

The lies were obvious to Caitie. Even without her legilimency, she could tell he wasn't being honest with her.

This is hardly worth my time, she decided, pocketing her wand, and slowly making her way out of the room before she suddenly stopped and looked back at Andrew.

But, he saw me in here. What if he says something?, Caitie thought as she slowly walked back to Andrew and removed her wand.

"Andrew, you're not going to tell me the truth, are you? So how can I help you if won't tell me? It seems that I'll have to help you the hard way," she lied, touching his head with her wand, and she chanted.

"Legilimency!"

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:58 am

Andrew

Suddenly, there was a presence in his mind. Something, prying and reaching through it - no, not something, Caitie.

She was sifting through all of the dark, dirty, and painful memories. It started with his childhood - his happy childhood. Playing with his dad in the snow-covered streets of Manchester, his mum tucking him in bed at night, his dad taking him fishing. It was all there.

Then, she found the day in which his Hogwarts letter arrived. Such a happy day. His mum had thought he'd be in Ravenclaw, but when he arrived, he was sorted into Hufflepuff. He could never really get her expression of disappointment out of his head.

Then, he met Tim. And Adam, and Rachel. Still, he couldn't help but feel in awe of everything in the wizarding world. He'd already started learning basic healing spells at that point, and had helped a good couple of people - Rachel, with her Sectum Sempra, and then more in Gleens forest trip.

Soon enough, his second year had started. He'd started getting into various muggle bands at that point - stuff like Foster the People. Developed his medical knowledge even more, learnt some muggle stuff along with it. It was a good year for him.

And then, his third year began - he met Ruby just before the Yule Ball. He'd loved her the moment he saw her, but he only saw her that night. Because, Christmas had begun.

The terror, the death, the escape - he found himself reliving it all. His evergrowing self conciousness resonated in his mind, and soon enough, the binging began. The starving. The purging. All the way up until that point.

When it was over, he recoiled, his breathing shallow and mortified "What - what did you - " he stammered out in disbelief, but stopped. She knew everything.

than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Caitie

This is nothing like using it on a House Elf, Caitie thought as she was shown all of Andrew's memories. This is true power. And it's a little boring

When she was finished Caitie deposited her wand in her robe and slowly rose as Andrew asked her what happened. She didn't smile.

"I took a look into your mind, to help understand," she said bluntly brushing some hair out of her thin face. "Andrew," she said slowly. "I won't tell anyone about this, and you won't tell anyone you saw me in here, battling my own demons. Sound fair?"

I'm sure this is something you'd rather keep private

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Andrew

He nodded, "Yeah - yeah - it's a deal. Do - " he hesitated for a moment, still shaken from the ordeal "do you want me to take a look at your hand?"

than live on my knees.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Caitie

The young woman raised an eyebrow at Andrew.

I just peered into your deepest and darkest thoughts, and you want to help me? He must be more messed up than I thought, Caitie thought as she twisted her body so he was perpendicular to Andrew. She took her left hand out of her pocket and extended it to him.

"There," she said, looking away. "Just don't touch it"

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:35 pm

Andrew

Reliving all of those memories had left him a quivering mess, but he simply couldn't help himself when it came to an injury. He wanted to be useful, after all, and if he couldn't be useful at quidditch, he could be useful in medicine.

"I think it's broken..." he muttered, before pulling out his own wand "Ossio Dispersimus." he would say, and immediately the pair would hear a crack inside Caitie's hand - one that would hurt momentarily for Caitie as the bone snapped together again, before the pain subsided.

than live on my knees.

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:42 pm

Raphaël Raymond and Alexander Markus

Raphaël and Alexander left the Quidditch stands extremely disappointed in their team's seeker, watching him fail like that. Alex again commented on how things could have been different if it weren't for the terrible bomb attack. Raphael agreed, but only perhaps of unfortunate Andrew played throughout the game. However, in good sportsmanship, the congratulated Hufflepuff passerbyers, even giving a congratulations to Andrew.

Nonetheless, both Slytherins were eager to get back to Slytherin Common Room and warm back up in blanket and more hot coco. "Still a good game, I guess, despite Zach's stupidity." Alexander said, making a small smile in satisfaction as he and Raphaël walked through the doors to Hogwarts as it began to snow, "Not every day that a game gets turned around like that, but that's just going by the rules of Quidditch. It still could have been better."

Raphaël nodded, glancing at the Slytherin Seeker being carried inside the school straight for the hospital wing. "Zacharay looks like a total mess now, though. Looks like You're not going to be the only one missing out on the season." he said, with some sympathy, before making a small thoughtful grin, "Looks like if you're lucky, you'll be replacing him when you're back on the team. He was pretty terrible today. Besides, you always wanted to be seeker after all."

Alex laughed with a nod as they now walked through the warm halls to Slytherin Common Room. "He's a seventh year actually." he noted with another small laugh, "So someone would be replacing him anyway next year. So, yeah, let's see if it'll be me who becomes seeker if I fet back. Then there won't be a game Slytherin won't lose."

Raphaël and Alex both shared a laugh at the thought of Slytherin never again losing a game again. They took it as joke, of course, knowing how untrue it would be. The two boys went to check on Zachary to make sure he'd be okay from his injuries before returning to Slytherin Common Room feeling good about watching such a quidditch game, all while holding each other's hand quite tightly.
Last edited by The Flutterlands on Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:20 pm

William Darkenstone

William sighed as the game ended with Hufflepuff winning. Pretty terrible rules. Why can a little golden thingy win for you the entire game? he thought, as he rose from his seat and, after the players had started to leave the stadium, he approached Ava that had returned in what seemed like a hurry.

"You did pretty good out there." he said, as he kissed her gently and together they left the stadium. William's mind was occupied, however, with the thought of how he could overcome his injury and the limitations it provided. There's work to be done. I must get used to it and, perhaps, turn it to an advantage as much as possible.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:33 pm

Ava followed William out looking glum and annoyed, until they'd reached a more secluded area.
"I hope that fat fuck never gets out of hospital," she snapped, talking about her own seeker. "What the hell was he doing? Oh, he hit me...quick, better roll on the ground like I'm about to die?"
She found a bench in a small grove of trees and led him their, not wanting to be overheard. "Anyway," she said, looking up to his scar, "I've got an idea of something you could do about that eye. You won't like it."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:01 pm

William Darkenstone

William nodded and sat alongside Ava at the bench.
"Yes, the snitch boy really screwed up out there. You had the game until that point."

He sighed as Ava mentioned his eye. He put his fingers across the scar, and trailed it from top to bottom.
"Can it be worse than this? I am hearing." he said, turning to her,
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:36 pm

World Anarchic Union wrote:William Darkenstone

William nodded and sat alongside Ava at the bench.
"Yes, the snitch boy really screwed up out there. You had the game until that point."

He sighed as Ava mentioned his eye. He put his fingers across the scar, and trailed it from top to bottom.
"Can it be worse than this? I am hearing." he said, turning to her,

Ava did something that had become almost as much of a manorism as William stroking his scar: lifting one hand up and gently knocking his away from it.
"I don't know really," she said, putting one hand on his shoulder. "Because you're probably going to kill me. I..." she took a deep breath, ready for the enslaught, "...want you to get it looked at by a muggle doctor."
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:47 pm

William Darkenstone

William sighed again. Ava often proposed Muggle alternatives to problems he occasionally had. Each time he refused yet each time she proposed of another such alternative. He turned at her once more.

"You know what I will say, I will not visit a bloody Muggle and especially not a Muggle quack! All these machines that serve no purpose other than to poison and kill. After all, you know I would rather die than be treated by a Muggle. I don't trust a Muggle to watch over my stuff, will I trust him with my life? Treacherous rats. They think they are smart because they can press a few buttons and make coffee. Their intelligence is extremely limited. " He took a few deep breaths and continued.

"So, no. I don't think I want to go to a Muggle charlatan. Any other ideas for this?" he asked, pointing to his eye.
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

Political Compass:

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Ava
Ava sighed, she'd been expecting this, but she still didn't like it. After all, if he didn't get some treatment soon, she'd be left looking at that horrible scar, a blight on his cute face.
"William," she said in a gentle, soothing voice, "I know you don't like them..." her hand moved up to her head "But if it wasn't for a muggle doctor I'd be dead. 2 weeks after I was born I developed a brain tumor, if he hadn't taken it out I'd be dead or retarded. They really can do some things that our healers really can't, please just trust me and let me take you to someone who can help you more."

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:40 pm

Rachel

Rachel sat in the Great Hall with a transfiguration book in front of her along with other school supplies. She had her wand pointed at a clear glass goblet, skimming over the book.

'Alright...goblet to goose...'

She muttered an incantation and a small bit of light came out of her wand and the goblet shimmered. It shook for a second before it sputtered. The glass then appeared to turn into sand and crumble like dust to the tabletop. Rachel sighed.

'Damn it! How am I going to get prepared to take the O.W.L.s for this if I keep screwing it up?'

Rachel went back to reading the textbook a little closer this time.
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:47 pm

Caitie

She winced slightly, but the pain wasn't anything she couldn't handle.

I've had worse, haven't I?, she asked herself rhetorically as he healed the wound. When he was finished, Caitie recoiled her hand and rubbed it slightly before flexing, making sure everything was working properly. She looked down at her feet.

"Thanks," she mumbled, before beginning to leave. She stopped, however, and turned to Andrew, still looking down.

"And, if you ever want to talk..." she trailed off before leaving entirely.

A few days Later

"All right Marcus," Caitie said mid lecture. "You have to remember that Transfiguration is a sceience, not an art. If you get it wrong, the results can be catastrophic."

Caitie and Marcus were sitting in the Great Hall, after he asked for some lessons. Caitie was in the midst of explaining the theories which governed this particular branch of magic.

"The intended transformation is directly influenced by body-weight, viciousness, wand power, concentration, and a fifth unknown variable", she explained, drawing the formula in the air with her wand as transformation equalled to wand power times concentration over viciousness times body-weight, and that sum multiplied by the unknown variable.

After she demonstrated turning a candle into a cat and back again, Caitie noticed that Rachel was also studying transfiguration. Caitie looked over to Marcus.

"Keep practising, I have to talk to Rachel for a spell," she joked in her dry tone, as she rose and walked over to the animagus.

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Rachel

Rachel swept the pile of sand off the table and pulled another glass goblet over. She readied her wand once more and repeated her intended incantation, but still the goblet melted into another pile of sand. She threw her arms up angrily.

"Fockin'...forget it!" she hissed before slamming her wand down and looking back at her book. Then she realized something. She was looking at the wrong spell the entire time. Rachel stared dumbfounded at the page.

'Glass back to sand... Son of a...'

Just then Caitie had walked up. But she knew that something was up - Caitie would rarely voluntarily try and speak to her.

"Something wrong Caitie?"
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Caitie

The young Witch looked at Rachel with her dead-fish eyes and nodded in affirmation to her question.

"But it's not about me," she quickly added in a low voice. "It's about Andrew." She paused, unsure for a moment.

She'll be better to help him, Caitie silently reasoned. Then he'll have no reason to tell anyone about me

Caitie approached slightly closer and practically whispered.

"I saw him vomiting in the out of order restroom the night of the Quidditch match, and I'm sure I've seen him enter there other times before."

The Flutterlands
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Flutterlands » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Alexander and Raphaël Raymond

Raphaël and Alex sat along with Caitie and Marcus in the Great Hall, both listening to Caitie's lecture. Alexander had been wanting to do his best to help Marcus out with his studies and repay his so-called debt. Raphaël, on the other hand, was simply enjoying how smart Caitie was. One than once have she beaten him at a match at the Wizards Chess Club, which both angered him, yet made him admire her even more.

The two Slytherins mimiced Caitie's demonstration, turning their goblets into an animal of their choosing. Like Caitie, Raphaël turned his goblet into a kitten. Alexander, on the other hand, turned his own goblet into a raven.

"Good job, Raphaël." noted Alex, stroking Raphaël's new 'cat''s chin, "Like my raven?"

Raphaël nodded with his usual weak smile. "Y-yeah." he spoke softly, stroking the raven, who seemed to enjoy it.

He looked back at Rachel as Caitie approached her and smiled before looking back at Alex. "I'm gonna go sit with Rachel once Caitie is dond with her." he said, "I'd like more of her help with my own transformation process."
Call me Flutters - Minister of Justice of the Federation of the Shy One - Fluttershy is best pony
Who I side with - My Discord - OC Pony - Pitch Black
White, American, Male, Asexual, Deist, Autistic with Aspergers and ADHD, Civil Liberatarian and Democratic Socialist, Brony and Whovian. I have Neurofibromatosis Type 1. I'm also INTJ
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.77
Pros: Choice, Democracy, Liberatarianism, Populism, Secularism, Equal Rights, Contraceptives, Immigration, Environmentalism, Free Speech and Egalitarianism
Con: Communism, Fascism, SJW 'Feminism', Terrorism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Xenophobia, Death Penalty, Totalitarianism, Neoliberalism, and War.
Ravenclaw

True Christopia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:58 pm

Andrew

Andrew had been thinking. Ever since Caitie had invaded his mind, routed through his secrets, he'd seen himself. Seem himself for what he really was, what he was really doing.

It wasn't exactly right, was it? He was literally starving himself for the sake of his image. To look better. Sure, he still hated his body, but was what he was doing really the right way to fix it? He was becoming tired - so tired. He was barely able to stay awake at that point, probably because of malnourishment. But, it was doing exactly as he wanted, right? He wasn't so fat anymore. Not so ugly.

What was he supposed to do?

Sitting in the common room, he suddenly jumped as the Hufflepuff captain stepped behind him "What the hell was that?" he asked, making Andrew flinch ever-so-slightly.

"I was - I don't know... I was feeling - " useless? fat? ugly? disgusting? exhausted? "...ill."

"You nearly lost us the game, mate. I can't keep you on the team if that happens again, alright? Make sure you're at the top of your game next time."

As he was about to leave, Andrew stopped him "Wait - I - uh - maybe it's best - if you get another keeper. I'm useless, man. Just get rid of me."

"What? Nah, you're a good player. Just keep going. You'll be better, trust me. I'm not giving up on you." and then he left. Andrew felt his spirits lifted, if even slightly. But, he was wrong. He was so wrong.

than live on my knees.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse