NATION

PASSWORD

Cat Patrol: A Cringey Anime Army Adventure (OOC/Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:37 am

Barapam wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:
That too.

So we have Stivale, Ausones, and mufuckin' Bordello to choose from (Bordello is a fun word to say. Bordello. BORDELLO)

Or any variation of spellings to make it look cooler, cause why not. I personally like Stivali, but whatevs.

I vote for Stivali. Rome could be Amora. Kinda like Rome/Roma, and amore. And USA, New Zealand, etc.? Or is that up to whoever apps for them?

Here are my suggestions:

The Americas
Usonia or Allghenia (For North America), Bolaria (for Not!Colombia, Not!Ecuador, Not!Peru and Not!Bolivia), Nuea Gena (Venezuela, and everything north of Brazil and south of the Caribbean), Papagua (Brazil, French Guinea, and Uruguay), Platagonia (Chile and Argentina), Nahula (Mexico/Central America), Antillia (The Caribbean)

Europe
Spain: Ispalia

Scandinavia: Varangia

The Balkans: Greater Illyiria

Middle East:

Persia/Iran: Eranistan

Iraq: Jashira

Syria/Leabanon: Al-Livanta

Egypt: Masara

Algeria: Albara

Tunis-Libya: Tunitania

Oceania:

Australia: Outausia (Ow-tou-shee-ah)

New Zealand: Atarora
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Barapam
Minister

Founded: Aug 04, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 pm

Character Application
Nation/Nickname: Barapam/Bara
Character Name: Valkyria Stiglitz
Character Age: 25
Appearance: Very tall and muscular, almost masculine facial features. Pale blue eyes, dark blue hair, purple fur. She has a scar beneath her left eye. It looks like a duel scar, but isn't (well, kinda). Val has never even been near a university, she got the scar during a bar brawl in Furlin before the war.
Character Pic (if applicable): Image
(Drew it myself, because I gave up finding pics I liked.)

Nationality: Ostri
Role/Class: Infantrywoman
Short bio/service record: Valkyria is a career criminal who was sentenced to serve in a penal battalion, but deserted, got caught by the enemy, and was put in a Commonwealth POW camp. When she heard rumours of a unit being sent out to recover a lost treasure, she volunteered, for purely selfish reasons of course. Since more fighting women always were needed, the higher-ups allowed her to join the unit.
Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot___For OP to identify your papers!
Last edited by Barapam on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

Alunya
Attaché

Founded: Nov 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alunya » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Danceria wrote:
Barapam wrote:I vote for Stivali. Rome could be Amora. Kinda like Rome/Roma, and amore. And USA, New Zealand, etc.? Or is that up to whoever apps for them?

Here are my suggestions:

The Americas
Usonia or Allghenia (For North America), Bolaria (for Not!Colombia, Not!Ecuador, Not!Peru and Not!Bolivia), Nuea Gena (Venezuela, and everything north of Brazil and south of the Caribbean), Papagua (Brazil, French Guinea, and Uruguay), Platagonia (Chile and Argentina), Nahula (Mexico/Central America), Antillia (The Caribbean)

Europe

Middle East:

Oceania:

Or Spain: Alunya (as in Cat Alunya, a play of words on an Iberian kingdom)

Mexico/Central America: Aynulatac (an Aztec--sounding reversal of Cat Alunya)

Persia/Iran: Purrsia, of course!!

I won't mind if you use the names. I don't do anime myself. I just named my NS nation after my cat!!

Best of luck with the roleplay --I'll watch, like a cat!! Cat tested. Cat approved.

>^,,^<
Alunya

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:22 pm

Alunya wrote:
Danceria wrote:Here are my suggestions:

The Americas

Europe

Middle East:

Oceania:

Or Spain: Alunya (as in Cat Alunya, a play of words on an Iberian kingdom)

Mexico/Central America: Aynulatac (an Aztec--sounding reversal of Cat Alunya)

Persia/Iran: Purrsia, of course!!

I won't mind if you use the names. I don't do anime myself. I just named my NS nation after my cat!!

Best of luck with the roleplay --I'll watch, like a cat!! Cat tested. Cat approved.

>^,,^<
Alunya

I like the combo of your ideas. I also suggest Furlin for Berlin.
"nah man the path to true freedom is tsarist national bolshevik posadist monarchism with Japanese influence as is practised in Barapam." - Vladilan

The BranRiech
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The BranRiech » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Yeah so funny story...

I won't be able to post until tomorrow. Sorry chaps.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:36 pm

I neglected to focus on the New World of most of what Europe would be as I mostly wanted to focus on the current setting and not divulge much information on the outside world, which was for a few reasons.

That said, I do like the names. We can use them later on.

Bran may not be able to post, but with the new app, all we need is the trap and we're set.

I'm setting the player cap now. Gotta keep groups small. As I see it, we can work with two squads. I'll get to moving apps to the roster again in a little bit.
Last edited by Torsiedelle on Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Sonitusia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sonitusia » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:05 am

Indonesia = Nusantara :^)
DEITY OF BAD-TIMING
Check out my Deviantart for shit drawings!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Holy Messenger of Imperialjapanism and Twin Sibling of Shyluz
Shyluz wrote:The second 'tanks' was said, it was all over.

Gensokyu wrote:So that happened.

They say that in the great wars of NS Summer, there was one who did not fight with blood, but with iron. They named this one the Master of Tanks, and the thunderous sound of cannon and the rattling of machine guns could be heard far and wide, the crossroads before the capital of CotM being defended by this valiant one until it stood alone. Shitposters layed in droves, and entire army having been slain by the might of Sonitusia, Master of Tanks, Commandant of Iron, and Slinger of Shells.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Well minus one, it seems that we have all apps in order, so who all is for launching the IC?
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Taldaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Taldaria » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Well minus one, it seems that we have all apps in order, so who all is for launching the IC?

Sure, why not, it would be good to start interactions.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Well, I suppose I'll be starting the IC up soonish, tonight.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Barapam wrote:
Character Application
Appearance: Very tall and muscular, almost masculine facial features. Pale blue eyes, dark blue hair, purple fur. She has a scar beneath her left eye. It looks like a duel scar, but isn't (well, kinda). Val has never even been near a university, she got the scar during a bar brawl in Furlin before the war.
Character Pic (if applicable): (Image)

Short bio/service record: Valkyria is a career criminal who was sentenced to serve in a penal battalion, but deserted, got caught by the enemy, and was put in a Commonwealth POW camp. When she heard rumours of a unit being sent out to recover a lost treasure, she volunteered, for purely selfish reasons of course. Since more fighting women always were needed, the higher-ups allowed her to join the unit.

Needs moar Aryan. :P

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Alright, IC will be up in a minute or two. I would've been sooner, but Samurai Jack was on :p
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Taldaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Taldaria » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:39 pm

Torsiedelle wrote:Alright, IC will be up in a minute or two. I would've been sooner, but Samurai Jack was on :p

I'm at work still, was it any good? I have been waiting so long for it.

Vitainia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitainia » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:42 pm

Can I join, please?

I know it's closed, but this RP is interesting and it's one of the few that have a sufficiently small amount of players (so I can know what the hell is going on there.)

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Taldaria wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:Alright, IC will be up in a minute or two. I would've been sooner, but Samurai Jack was on :p

I'm at work still, was it any good? I have been waiting so long for it.

It was. I loved it!

Vitainia wrote:Can I join, please?

I know it's closed, but this RP is interesting and it's one of the few that have a sufficiently small amount of players (so I can know what the hell is going on there.)

I had closed it because I thought I actually had a few more players than I did. Not counting the one who's still working on an app, I have...Soni, Tald, Dance, Bran, Storm, Barapam...which makes seven players with one each, while I add one to each squad...one would be short...so I'll allow you to app. It should give each team four characters not including mine. Nice even numbers, rounded all out.

Also, IC IS UP - viewtopic.php?f=31&t=405122
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Barapam wrote:
Character Application
Character Pic (if applicable): (Image)

Needs moar Aryan. :P

She's Aryan, just not blonde.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 am

Barapam wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Needs moar Aryan. :P

She's Aryan, just not blonde.

Not even pale white skin or blue eyes!? ಠ_ಠ

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:25 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Barapam wrote:She's Aryan, just not blonde.

Almost every character I've ever played for any length of time in an RP has been a blonde, blue-eyed girl. It's not even something I consciously go for, it just sort of happens. In fact, the only character I did that wasn't a blonde was a redhead...

I have a thing for blondes.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:27 am

Stormwrath wrote:
Barapam wrote:She's Aryan, just not blonde.

She's been fighting in the desert, of course she's not pale! She's got that reddish white which is very common in parts of Sweden, Denmark, Germany and UK. And her eyes are blue.

Will post IC when I get home from skiing.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:40 am

Barapam wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Not even pale white skin or blue eyes!? ಠ_ಠ

She's been fighting in the desert, of course she's not pale! She's got that reddish white which is very common in parts of Sweden, Denmark, Germany and UK. And her eyes are blue.

Geez, I was being sarcastic m8. Glob.

Torsiedelle wrote:Almost every character I've ever played for any length of time in an RP has been a blonde, blue-eyed girl. It's not even something I consciously go for, it just sort of happens. In fact, the only character I did that wasn't a blonde was a redhead...

I have a thing for blondes.

Same, tho admittedly I've played an Asian, a ravenhair, a brunette, and a redhead in the other RPs I was in. The rest are pretty much blonde.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 am

Sorry for being late. Was busy in IRL. :x

Character Application
Nation/Nickname: Minroz/Min
Character Name: Ameera al-Hashim
Character Age: 32
Appearance: A tall woman of slim build with short hair, Ameera often wears her traditional Berber outfit, mixed in with modern trousers. And she wears brown boots. She has olive-dark complexion and she looks youthful despite her age.
Character Pic (if applicable): For reference

Nationality: Erimosi (She’s from Aurex-held Erimos)
Role/Class: Sniper/Demolition
Short bio/service record: Born in the Erimosi warrior tribe and daughter of the respected chieftain, Ameera was a happy-go-lucky child in her family who wished to see the world. Upon reaching her adulthood, Ameera became a stoic and highly-intelligent woman. Enlisted in the Aurex Colonial Army at age of 16 (whilst lying about her age), Ameera served for five years as a diligent soldier. From her time in service, she became a skilled sharpshooter who’s known to never miss her shot. However, her time in the Colonial Army made her disillusioned and embittered by Aurex colonialism.

Disgusted, she resigns and later joined the group of rebels who seeks total independence of Erimos from all foreign colonial powers. With her newfound skills and experience acquired in the Colonial Army, Ameera fought the colonial forces, be it Ostri, Aurex and the Commonwealth, for eight years. As an Anti-colonial rebel, she earned the moniker as the “Ghost of Sahara”. However her group got wiped out by the Commonwealth counterattacks with her as a last survivor. In the end, she was captured. After a trail of kangaroo court, Ameera was sentenced to imprisonment for a long, long time. Until the war came up, a certain military group offered Ameera to join in a certain mission, promising her freedom once the war is over. After few ponder or so, she finally accepts the offer as way to serving her sentences as a penal soldier. However, Ameera al-Hashim isn’t the type of the woman to be fooled or killed that easily.
Last edited by Minroz on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nea Videssos
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Nea Videssos » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:48 am

Character Application
Nation/Nickname: Videssos
Character Name: Céleste de La Trémoïlle
Character Age: 19
Appearance: In possession of a slender, feminine physique, long golden hair, and sapphire blue eyes that seem to offer a glimpse into an ethereal blue ocean, under the light of the sun, one could be forgiven for believing Céleste to be a beautiful girl. His particular choice of clothing, be it in uniform or otherwise, does little to dispel such a misconception. At 4'9", he isn't particularly tall by any standards, and his delicate frame ensures he weighs little.
Character Pic:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neko:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nationality: Whilst half Ostri, his mother is Aurexi (Aurexais?), and he has grown up in Aurex.
Role/Class: Sniper/Reconnaissance (?)
Short bio/service record: Done most of it (for now, anyway).

Céleste was born in southern Aurex, in the town of Aurignac, architecturally and economically a fading medieval remnant of the past, perched on a rocky outcrop overshadowed by the mountains to the south. Descended from old nobility; an intermingling of southern and central Aurexais noble families, his mother was reasonably wealthy, whilst his father hailed from a family behind a successful Ostri industrial business conglomerate (Öhringen Industries GmbH), who had begun cooperating a few years earlier with an Aurexais mining corporation to extract valuable minerals from the Pyrenean mountains. As such, Céleste was multilingual from an early age, and learnt a bit about Ostri from his mother, though he never got a chance to visit the empire before the war.

Whilst fond of reading, he also liked to go out and see the nearby forests and mountains of southern Aurex. He also learnt to play the violin. At school, he was doubtless influenced by nationalistic elements in the education curriculum, though these were always tempered to some extent by his mixed heritage. With the Ostri-phobia that had sometimes plagued Aurex for some time (especially since Aurex's defeat in a previous war in the latter half of the last century at the hands of Ostri), he always came to downplay that side of his parentage, and to some extent became a bit self-conscious, even ashamed or embarrassed about it.

At some point he gained an interest in cross-dressing, perhaps on his own or at the urging of others. When the war broke out, he ended up enlisting (insert reasons/influences here). Mistaken for being a girl (something which conviently increased his job prospects and chance of promotion in the military), his short stature, perception and agility gradually steered him towards becoming a reconnaissance sniper, moving ahead of the main force to take out particular targets, report back important information if necessary, and ambush/harass enemy forces (along with whatever other stuff they'd do). He also developed a fondness for taking out patrols/sentries, be it at range or in melee combat, for which he carries a combat dagger and a number of smaller knives hidden in his uniform.

After taking an active role in the military, he became involved in a number of battles, distinguishing himself enough to become a corporal at (insert place/operation here). During his time in the army, and taking into account he might get into a bit of trouble if it was known he'd registered (accidentally, but registered regardless) as female rather than male (given various preconceptions about men and their role in society, never mind the military, and the general reluctance to employ men in the battlefield, despite their gradual adoption as more than mere medics, cleaners and camp followers), he was perhaps a little wary, to put it lightly, about that being discerned. As such, he was always conspicuously absent from the communal showers at whatever military base he was stationed (or when he did go, he made sure to choice a time no one else was there). So far, no blabbermouth has figured it out yet, though doubtless some people have discerned his true sex, one way or another.

Generally fairly cheerful, he seems to have no qualms in combat. Indeed, he seems to enjoy it perhaps a little too much, though it's not quite clear whether that's to put himself in danger or to kill enemies.
Perhaps a bit narcissistic, with a fondness for attention, or at least it comes off that way, though he also has a cute side. He often tries to act a bit more worldly than he actually is, and whilst sometimes teasing others, might not quite be prepared to deal with the consequences (he might have already become a bit jaded in battle, but perhaps not so much in other areas). Might be a bit miffed about his height, though he does acknowledge it helps with avoiding notice from the enemy. Also fond of sweets, and cute clothes. Whilst not the best liar, he has learnt a few tricks over time, and is smart enough not to make obvious mistakes, usually. He can be a bit irked by others treating him like a child or not taking him seriously. May or may not have some masochistic tendencies, because why not.

Last edited by Nea Videssos on Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:55 am, edited 15 times in total.
Formerly Videssos. Just a femboy-obsessed degenerate. Also interested in history, mythology, fantasy, science fiction, metal and some other stuff.
A little bird told me, "Go, Go! Socialise! Talk to those fine people! And then, KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Plunge your knife into their throats when they ain't lookin', and then burn 'em to the ground!"
Well that's silly, isn't it?

Vitainia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitainia » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:19 am

Character Application
Nation/Nickname: Vitainia
Character Name: Camille-Marie de la Moreau, but she prefers to be called Marie due to not being patient enough to wait for you to pronounce her first name.
Character Age: 23
Appearance:
Nationality: Aurex
Role/Class: Infantry/Combat Medic

Short bio/service record: Being a cantankerous woman with a fondness for catnaps and graffiti, at first glance, Marie seems like a particularly foul-mouthed but unassuming grumpy old man, even though she is a female and only 23 years old. She was a middle-class citizen of Aurex born in the countryside, helping her parents run their small painting business for most of her life. Considered a political deviant by some, she wasn’t particularly fond of having so-called “untrustworthy” and “unreliable” leaders running the nation and making all the “important decisions,” being especially unhappy when they declared war after the discovery of divinite, since she and her close friend was enlisted in the military. One of the few reasons she stays here is because she happens to be paid a lot more than before.

Barapam
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barapam » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:24 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Barapam wrote:She's been fighting in the desert, of course she's not pale! She's got that reddish white which is very common in parts of Sweden, Denmark, Germany and UK. And her eyes are blue.

Geez, I was being sarcastic m8. Glob.

Sorry, thought you were one of those people who get "Aryan ideal" confused with "the only kind of Aryan at all". You know, those who think it's odd that many Nazis had dark hair. My mistake.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Vitainia wrote:
Character Application
Nation/Nickname: Vitainia
Character Name: Camille-Marie de la Moreau, but she prefers to be called Marie due to not being patient enough to wait for you to pronounce her first name.
Character Age: 23
Appearance:
Nationality: Aurex
Role/Class: Infantry/Combat Medic

Short bio/service record: Being a cantankerous woman with a fondness for catnaps and graffiti, at first glance, Marie seems like a particularly foul-mouthed but unassuming grumpy old man, even though she is a female and only 23 years old. She was a middle-class citizen of Aurex born in the countryside, helping her parents run their small painting business for most of her life. Considered a political deviant by some, she wasn’t particularly fond of having so-called “untrustworthy” and “unreliable” leaders running the nation and making all the “important decisions,” being especially unhappy when they declared war after the discovery of divinite, since she and her close friend was enlisted in the military. One of the few reasons she stays here is because she happens to be paid a lot more than before.

Ohmahgod, another medic! Yeeeeeeeeee

Nea Videssos wrote:My app's pretty much done. Would be nice if there was a decent/somewhat comprehensive list of roles/classes to look at, since I'm not an expert on that (and it's good to have a bit of variety, other than just going for standard/obvious classes or ones people have already chosen). I've already decided that my character's from Aurex, though I'm thinking one of his parents might be from another country. I originally thought half-Ostrian (blonde and blue-eyed after all), though since I'm currently listening to Ex Deo (Roman-themed Symphonic death metal), I was sort of tempted to make that half Italian/equivalent (whatever name people have chosen).

Also, I'll just put the app here as it is:

Character Application
Nation/Nickname: Videssos
Character Name: Céleste de La Trémoïlle
Character Age: 19
Appearance: In possession of a slender, feminine physique, long golden hair, and sapphire blue eyes that seem to offer a glimpse into an ethereal blue ocean, under the light of the sun, one could be forgiven for believing Céleste to be a beautiful girl. His particular choice of clothing, be it in uniform or otherwise, does little to dispel such a misconception. At 4'9", he isn't particularly tall by any standards, and his delicate frame ensures he weighs little.
Character Pic:
(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)
(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)(Image)

Neko:

Nationality: Whilst half Ostri (could be Stivali instead), his father is Aurexi (Aurexais?), and he has grown up in Aurex.
Role/Class: TBD.
Short bio/service record: TBD. Won't put much (at least not yet). Just some general details and such, since I'm a bit lazy. Because lol why not, might have been accidentally registered in the army as being female.

Any particular roles you had in mind? Vitainia and I have medics,Storm has a medic, I'm running a support gunner, Dance has demolition, Tald has recon, and Bara has infantry....

Huh, damn, three medics and a recon/marksman/gunner to one regular infantry.

I didn't actually realize I didn't have the only Medic for some reason, had a little mental lapse there.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse