NATION

PASSWORD

After The Roman Collapse- RP OOC (OPEN, ACCEPTING APP)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Adsor wrote:
Apror wrote:Do you know what to make of this Picture Adsor?

Yes

Us map makers, know what we are looking at. Plus, 1st! On the second page.....
Last edited by Nuverikstan on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Myers Briggs: ENTP-A
8values: N/A

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 pm

Nuverikstan wrote:
Adsor wrote:
Yes

Us map makers, know what we are looking at. Plus, 1st! On the second page.....

Congratulations Commrade.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Adsor
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Adsor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Apror wrote:
Adsor wrote:
I'll get on it.

Nice. Also, when I say Northern Italy, I mean all the way to Rome, and Southern Italy will be my Border, so expand him to.

Edit: Maybe not to Rome, but like half.

Lol ok
I'm dead inside

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 pm

NS Nation: The Traansval

IC Nation: The Confederate Kingdom of Ireland (Ríocht Chomhdhála na hÉireann), often shortened to just Eire.

Territory. (Picture if possible): The Island of Ireland.

Leader: High King Angus Aherne

Population. (Most populous City if possible): I'll do this later.

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,): Its late, i'll do this a little later.

National Religion: Catholicism

Language: Irish Gaelic

Culture: Irish, Gaelic.

Flag. (Provide Picture): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... reland.png

National History: After the fall of Rome, the multiple Kingdoms of Ireland; Munster, Laigin, Connacht, North and South Ui Neill, Airgialla, and Ulaid, joined together in a confederacy to protect each other. The different kingdoms remain nominally independent, with a slightly weak Central Kingdom based in Laigin holding it all together, just barely.
Last edited by The Traansval on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skogarstrond
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skogarstrond » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:03 pm

NS Nation: Skogarstrond

IC Nation: Mayan Empire

Territory. (Picture if possible):Image

Leader: King Kopan

Population. (Most populous City if possible): 250,000; most populous city: Tikal

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,): 2,500 active and 12,500 reserve

National Religion: Mayan Religion

Language: Mayan

Culture: The same as Mayan culture was in our timeline

Flag. (Provide Picture): Image

National History: The Mayan Empire has endured for thousands of years, without much change. Recently, however, there was turmoil. After the death of Kopan's father Kopal, twenty suns earlier, there was infighting as to who would succeed him. Normally, the rule falls on the eldest son, but Kopan had not been born yet. Kopan's uncle Kopo had taken control. When Kopan was born, Kopo acted as regent while he waited for his nephew to come of age, but when he finally reached thirteen years old, he refused to relinquish power. A civil war broke out before Kopo was finally deposed from the throne and executed. Kopan had now been in power for seven long years, building up his strength for his greatest fight yet. He had grown up knowing that all of Maya would be his, but he set his sights beyond that. He wanted to control from one end of the world to the other, and that's just what he was going to do. Starting with the Zapotec.
Last edited by Skogarstrond on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:04 pm

The Traansval wrote:NS Nation: The Traansval

IC Nation: The Confederate Kingdom of Ireland (Ríocht Chomhdhála na hÉireann), often shortened to just Eire.

Territory. (Picture if possible): The Island of Ireland.

Leader: High King Angus Aherne

Population. (Most populous City if possible): I'll do this later.

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,): Its late, i'll do this a little later.

National Religion: Catholicism

Language: Irish Gaelic

Culture: Irish, Gaelic.

Flag. (Provide Picture): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... reland.png

National History: After the fall of Rome, the multiple Kingdoms of Ireland; Munster, Laigin, Connacht, North and South Ui Neill, Airgialla, and Ulaid, joined together in a confederacy to protect each other. The different kingdoms remain nominally independent, with a slightly weak Central Kingdom based in Laigin holding it all together, just barely.

Accepted, but get that pop and Army figured out.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Skogarstrond wrote: NS Nation: Skogarstrond

IC Nation: Mayan Empire

Territory. (Picture if possible):(Image)

Leader: King Kopan

Population. (Most populous City if possible): 40,000; most populous city: Tikal

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,): 400 active and 2,000 reserve

National Religion: Mayan Religion

Language: Mayan

Culture: The same as Mayan culture was in our timeline

Flag. (Provide Picture): (Image)

National History: The Mayan Empire has endured for thousands of years, without much change. Recently, however, there was turmoil. After the death of Kopan's father Kopal, twenty suns earlier, there was infighting as to who would succeed him. Normally, the rule falls on the eldest son, but Kopan had not been born yet. Kopan's uncle Kopo had taken control. When Kopan was born, Kopo acted as regent while he waited for his nephew to come of age, but when he finally reached thirteen years old, he refused to relinquish power. A civil war broke out before Kopo was finally deposed from the throne and executed. Kopan had now been in power for seven long years, building up his strength for his greatest fight yet. He had grown up knowing that all of Maya would be his, but he set his sights beyond that. He wanted to control from one end of the world to the other, and that's just what he was going to do. Starting with the Zapotec.

Accepted
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:07 pm

NS Nation:Da Klan

IC Nation: The Khazar Khanate or the Khazar Kingdom or the Khazar Khaganate

Territory. (Picture if possible):Image

Leader: Busir

Population. (Most populous City if possible): around 2.5 million

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,)
: Army:25,000 Reserve:125,000

National Religion: The Khazar Khanate is dominated by Jews, however Tengrists, Muslims, Christians, and Pagans are also in the Kingdom.

Language: Khazar

Culture: The Khazar nation's culture takes a lot from the Jews. The ruling elite was a small group ethnically and linguistically from the people they ruled. Some hatred between the ruling warrior class and the commoners.The import and exports of foreign products are considered a hallmark of the Khazar economy.

Flag. (Provide Picture)Image

National History: The nation has control of the western marches of the Silk Road. It has crossroads between the Middle East, China, and Kievian Rus'. The nation also served as a buffer state between Byzantium and Umayyad Caliphate. Between the 7th and 8th century, the Khazars fought a series of wars against the Umayyad Caliphate and the Abbasids.

I can edit it more if you want. I kinda rushed it so sorry if it is kinda bad.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 pm

NS Nation: Me, The Anarcho Syndicalist Commuine

IC Nation: Romae Meridiem

Territory. (Picture if possible): Image The green on this map, but with Libya, Tunisia and the Maghreb Region (Algeria and Morroco) included.

Leader Cato Aureilius Caesar

Population. (Most populous City if possible) 8.1 Million, with the most populous city being the Capitol of Syracuse at around 90,000 souls living within.

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,) 81,000 active military, Which are split between the Legio VI Vitrix, the Legion that saved Rome, and the new Legio VII Maximus. The Legion can also call upon 405,000 reserves should need be. The new Legion is understaffed these days, but can still field a decent navy and calvalry should the need arise, however, they mostly stick to infantry combat. The Full Legion can field both a cohort of cavalry and a powerful navy should the need arise.

National Religion Catholicism, following the Pope in Rome

Language Latin

Culture Romano-Sicilian, A syncretic blend of Roman and Greek traditions that arose in former greek areas in souther Italy and North Africa, blending Roman social structure of classes and philosophys, with Greek social ideals. It still places a large portion of it's culture on the Roman side though, from Togas to Gladiators, to nationalism.

Flag. (Provide Picture) Image

National History Following the final fall of Rome and the incursion of Various Gothic groups pushed in, The 6th Legion took it upon themselves to hold rome in the name of their ancestor, Octavian. Holding a line at the italian peninsula halfway between Geata and The Adriatic Sea, in the greatest show of Roman force since the days of Augustus, The 6th Legion pushed back the Goths and held their line. Defending the Southern reaches of Italia, they raised their general, Albus Aquila, up as the first Caesar of the Romae Meridiem, or Southern Roman Empire. Aquila then took on the name Pontifex Caesar, as it was he who saved Rome. The southern empire continued to hold off the Goths, with the barbarians attempting, and failing, several more incursions into the Southern Empire, only to be pushed back. Eventually, a peace was struck between the two sides, negotiated by none other than the pope. Following this, The Southern Empire began their reconquest, invading and taking back the Old African territories, though in many cases the Empire was a welcome change from the lawlessness that followed the Fall. The Empire now has hopes to pursue reconquest into Hispania.
Last edited by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Da Klan wrote: NS Nation:Da Klan

IC Nation: The Khazar Khanate or the Khazar Kingdom or the Khazar Khaganate

Territory. (Picture if possible):(Image)

Leader: Busir

Population. (Most populous City if possible): around 2.5 million

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,)
: Army:25,000 Reserve:125,000

National Religion: The Khazar Khanate is dominated by Jews, however Tengrists, Muslims, Christians, and Pagans are also in the Kingdom.

Language: Khazar

Culture: The Khazar nation's culture takes a lot from the Jews. The ruling elite was a small group ethnically and linguistically from the people they ruled. Some hatred between the ruling warrior class and the commoners.The import and exports of foreign products are considered a hallmark of the Khazar economy.

Flag. (Provide Picture)(Image)

National History: The nation has control of the western marches of the Silk Road. It has crossroads between the Middle East, China, and Kievian Rus'. The nation also served as a buffer state between Byzantium and Umayyad Caliphate. Between the 7th and 8th century, the Khazars fought a series of wars against the Umayyad Caliphate and the Abbasids.

I can edit it more if you want. I kinda rushed it so sorry if it is kinda bad.

Accepted. Add more history if you want, but it's fine.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:10 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote: NS Nation: Me, The Anarcho Syndicalist Commuine

Territory. (Picture if possible): (Image) The green on this map, but with Libya, Tunisia and the Maghreb Region (Algeria and Morroco) included.

Population. (Most populous City if possible) 8.1 Million, with the most populous city being the Capitol of Syracuse at around 90,000 souls living within.

Military. (Branches, Numbers, details. 1% of population armed. 5% Reserves,) 81,000 active military, Which are split between the Legio VI Vitrix, the Legion that saved Rome, and the new Legio VII Maximus. The Legion can also call upon 405,000 reserves should need be. The new Legion is understaffed these days, but can still field a decent navy and calvalry should the need arise, however, they mostly stick to infantry combat. The Full Legion can field both a cohort of cavalry and a powerful navy should the need arise.

Language Latin

Culture Romano-Sicilian, A syncretic blend of Roman and Greek traditions that arose in former greek areas in souther Italy and North Africa, blending Roman social structure of classes and philosophys, with Greek social ideals. It still places a large portion of it's culture on the Roman side though, from Togas to Gladiators, to nationalism.

Flag. (Provide Picture) (Image)

National History Following the final fall of Rome and the incursion of Various Gothic groups pushed in, The 6th Legion took it upon themselves to hold rome in the name of their ancestor, Octavian. Holding a line at the italian peninsula halfway between Geata and The Adriatic Sea, in the greatest show of Roman force since the days of Augustus, The 6th Legion pushed back the Goths and held their line. Defending the Southern reaches of Italia, they raised their general, Albus Aquila, up as the first Caesar of the Romae Meridiem, or Southern Roman Empire. Aquila then took on the name Pontifex Caesar, as it was he who saved Rome. The southern empire continued to hold off the Goths, with the barbarians attempting, and failing, several more incursions into the Southern Empire, only to be pushed back. Eventually, a peace was struck between the two sides, negotiated by none other than the pope. Following this, The Southern Empire began their reconquest, invading and taking back the Old African territories, though in many cases the Empire was a welcome change from the lawlessness that followed the Fall. The Empire now has hopes to pursue reconquest into Hispania.

Accepted!
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Skogarstrond
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skogarstrond » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:10 pm

Isn't everyone's populations way too high for the time period? Or was Central America just really unpopulated at the time, because the populations I was finding for Maya were in the thousands.

Skogarstrond
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Skogarstrond » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

I'm just gonna add a few zeroes if nobody minds...

you're not gonna find me for a few hundred years anyway

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Apror wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote: NS Nation: Me, The Anarcho Syndicalist Commuine

Territory. (Picture if possible): (Image) The green on this map, but with Libya, Tunisia and the Maghreb Region (Algeria and Morroco) included.

Language Latin

Flag. (Provide Picture) (Image)

Accepted!

Ave, Romae austri surget

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:13 pm

Skogarstrond wrote:Isn't everyone's populations way too high for the time period? Or was Central America just really unpopulated at the time, because the populations I was finding for Maya were in the thousands.

Nah, ours a pretty accurate for middle ages european powers.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 pm

Skogarstrond wrote:Isn't everyone's populations way too high for the time period? Or was Central America just really unpopulated at the time, because the populations I was finding for Maya were in the thousands.

These populations are fine, considering these are the most populated areas of the time. I'm assuming the America's were very depopulated, at least for the moment. You can rise your pop to 250,000 if you like. Yours is pitiful tbh. Also, areas like Italy were the home of the Romans, which I believe I control now. Well, Rome itself.
Last edited by Apror on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Skogarstrond wrote:I'm just gonna add a few zeroes if nobody minds...

you're not gonna find me for a few hundred years anyway

*smiles* Soon.......JK.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Apror wrote:

These populations are fine, considering these are the most populated areas of the time. I'm assuming the America's were very depopulated, at least for the moment. You can rise your pop to 250,000 if you like. Yours is pitiful tbh. Also, areas like Italy were the home of the Romans, which I believe I control now. Well, Rome itself.

What would you say Hungary and surrounding lands, would be?
Myers Briggs: ENTP-A
8values: N/A

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016

Postby Nancivania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm

NS Nation: Nancivania

IC Nation Byzantine Empire

Territory:

Leader: Emperor Heraclius IV

Population: 12 Million (largest city is Constantinople)

Military: 85 000 Army, 35 000 Navy, 600 000 reserves

National Religion: Eastern Orthodox

Language: Greek/Latin

Culture: Hellenic/mildly Roman

Flag:

National History:
HA! JK! Nothing has changed from our timeline except less fluid borders!
Last edited by Nancivania on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Apror wrote:

Well, it depends if you are playing a hisotrical or AH Frankish Empire. If It's historical, no you don't control northern Italy, that would be the Lombards, but seeing as how we have already gone off course. Also do yall need extra map editors?

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016

Postby Nancivania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Criticism is welcome
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 pm

Nancivania wrote: NS Nation: Nancivania

Territory:

Population: 9.5 Million (largest city is Constantinople)

Military: 83000 Army, 12000 Navy, 475 000 reserves

Flag:
National History:

Ave, my fellow roman remnant.

Adsor
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Adsor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:18 pm

I'll add all the new ones to the map tomorrow.
I'm dead inside

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:18 pm

Nancivania wrote: NS Nation: Nancivania

Territory:

Population: 9.5 Million (largest city is Constantinople)

Military: 83000 Army, 12000 Navy, 475 000 reserves

Flag:
National History:

Raise that pop up. You're the fucking Byzantine.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Adsor wrote:I'll add all the new ones to the map tomorrow.

I could help if you'd like.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse