NATION

PASSWORD

Hackerman Academy (Academy|Reboot|OOC|Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Hackerman Academy (Academy|Reboot|OOC|Open)

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 pm

Hackerman Academy

Hackerman Academy, named after renowned lumberjack and frontiersman Jorge Hackerman and constructed in the Allegheny National Forest, Pennsylvania, in 1931. It has been a world renowned Academy due to it's international alumni, variety of courses available, and friendly staff. Over said time it has been added on to with a multitude of buildings, sports facilities, and dorms. With over 2800 students arriving from around the world yearly, it is one of the largest academies in North America. and For the past six years, Franklin White has been the school's Headmaster, with a zero tolerance for shenanigans such as drugs and alcohol on campus, and very much dislikes the wasting of school budget. There are also reports of racism towards Vietnamese students for whatever reason, though said rumors are largely unfounded.

Available classes range from the normal mathematics, history, languages, shop classes, and sciences, to more niche subjects such as Comparative Civilizations, Social Justice, and Art. Extracurricular clubs include, Anachronistic Sparring Club, Chess Club, Strength and Conditioning Club, Pen and Paper Club, and a collection of other niche clubs.

There's also a nearby town, a school parking lot, and campus is open, go nuts.

You will be a student in the coming 2018 school year. From any of a number of the world's nations, you've come for an education, you'll likely stay for a memorable school year. Your goal is to simply make it to the end of the school year without dropping out, being expelled, or plain old breaking from the stresses of class and bullshit teachers... Or causing a school shooting, that would be bad.

These are not in anyway listed in levels of importance, they are simply listed. If you are asked to leave, you will be required to leave.
    0. OP is God, Co-Ops are Archangels. Our words are law.
  • 1. No Godmodding/Meta-Gaming: This can be defined as playing your character without limitations or having your character know things they couldn't possibly know.
  • 2. Don't be a dick in the OOC: You can have your character be an aggressive and smarter version of a certain political candidate in the IC. But the moment you act like a dick in the OOC thread you'll get a warning.
  • 3. No One Liners: Three full lines of text/a paragraph per each IC post, anything less is frowned upon and is generally laziness and will not be accepted. Anything greater is acceptable and is smiled upon.
  • 4. No 'Dick measuring' contests: The moment two of you start arguing over which character is better, and it doesn't contribute to goings on in the IC. You'll both get a warning.
  • 5. For the love of god keep it PG-13: This is a general site rule, and while PG-13 is a blurred line nowadays, the rules of thumb are: nothing sexually explicit, and nothing overly violent. This is a place to role play as students in an international private school, not write out deviant fantasies.
  • 6. No multicolor or odd dialogue: No colored text, it's a legitimate health risk to those with photosensitive epilepsy and you will be reprimanded for doing so (This may actually be punished harsher than godmoding depending on the circumstance). And no italicized/bolded/underlined paragraphs, reserve them for actual use instead of using them for everything.
  • 7. If you have a problem with a player, take it to TG. If that does not work, bring it to the OP or a CoOP's attention. Do not turn the OOC thread into chaos.
  • 8. You have a 72 hour grace period to post if you're holding someone back, after that your character will be forced to move on by the OP or Co-Op. Failure to return will result in character death.
  • 9. Don't just write for yourself, other want to get involved as well. I realize it's human nature, but try to involve other people's ideas, themes, and characters. A major part in RPing is having other people, don't turn them away or cast a blind eye.
  • 10. Have fun!
REMOVE ALL IN PARENTHESIS
STUDENT APPLICATION:
Code: Select all
[floatright][img](Below 500x500 pixels please)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Student Name:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (18+)
[b]Height:[/b] (Both metric and Imperial)
[b]Weight:[/b] (Both metric and Imperial)
[b]Religion:[/b]
[b]Major:[/b] (Pick 1)
[b]Minor:[/b] (Pick 2)
[b]Clubs:[/b] (If applicable)
[b]Sports Team:[/b] (If applicable)
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b] (At least two paragraphs)

TEACHER APPLICATION: (ONLY ACCEPTING FOUR)
Code: Select all
[floatright][img](Below 500x500 pixels please)[/img][/floatright]
[b]Teacher Name:[/b]
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Former Occupations:[/b] (what jobs did they hold prior to being hired at Hackerman?)
[b]Educational History:[/b] (What schools did they go to and what degrees do they have?)
[b]Academy Occupation:[/b] (What job do they have at the academy)
[b]Religion:[/b]
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
  • Kirsten Hansdottir: The School's Head Janitor, she's a notable doomsday prepper, rumor has it she has a stockpile of firearms on campus somewhere, but no one wants to find it given that she'll quite possibly bury them if she finds out. Another note was that -beside the school's nurse- she's one of the more medically knowledgeable members of the staff, given that she served alongside the US Marines as a Navy Corpsman in Afghanistan... Coincidentally she was also mauled by one of the region's warlord's pet tigers.
  • Bill Whitley: The school's head of the science department, Bill has the outside persona of a bumbling, yet lovable idiot, but within he's one of the smartest people in the school. The only person employed to have a PhD, Bill has a very serious outlook on lab safety, and has very nearly had several students expelled for failing to adhere to safe procedure. He's also known to have a soft spot for Dr. Pepper and Butterfingers.
  • Mike Haversham: The school's head counselor, Comparative Civilizations teacher, Social Justice teacher. Mike is a soft spoken, gentle soul, and cares for the Academy's mascot 'Bubbles' the tabby cat that has lived at the Academy for four years. Willing to shoulder the weight of any student's problems, he's one of the friendlier members of faculty. Though getting him mad will open a can which will take a great effort to close... God forbid you end up talking to him because you bullied a kid.
  • Harold Gray: The Academy's head of History and Social Studies, he regularly teaches lessons dressed in costume. It just so happens that most pictures are taken of him while wearing Heer garb. He's vary much interested in historical practices, even going so far as to play ballads of certain battles in class. Though he's one of the toughest yet fairest teachers in the school, texting, and eating in his classes are expressly forbidden.
  • Dmitri Ukhov:A sterotypical creepy Russian teacher, many complaints of sexual harassment have come through administration regarding him. None of them ever really stick though. Decent CS:GO player, though he usually gets stomped on by the E-Sports team. Women's Volleyball Coach, head of the Strength and Conditioning club.
  • Astrid V. Løt Resident omniglot, and former UN Interpreter, Astrid is the Academy's Latin, French and Linguistics Professor. Known to be rather strict, she also has a few sweet spots for the more casual things in life.
  • No illegal form of Narcotics are permitted on Campus. No matter the legality, drug tests are taken regularly. The only exemption is medicinally required narcotics that happen to contained banned substances.
  • No firearms, and only trusted students and faculty may carry knives on their person. Students who wish to carry knives must do so openly, and inform their current supervising teacher, we understand that sometimes things need to be cut open -especially in shop classes- or wild animals make their way on to campus, and knives are a good defense in such an event. Harming another student or Faculty member will result in expulsion and arrest.
  • Students are required to adhere to the dress code during class time. We realize our uniforms aren't the most comfortable thing, but no actual uniform is.
    Males are required to wear grey dress trousers, a white undershirt, a blue striped tie, a grey dress coat, and vest (optional) and black dress shoes and socks.

Female students are required to wear either a black skirt of 26 inches (66 cm) length or longer, or grey trousers, a white undershirt, grey dress coat, vest (optional) and black dress shoes and white socks.

Academy badges will be supplied and will be sewed on by Ms. Forscythe in the textile class. Laundry will be communal and machines are located in the dorms.
  • Hearsay upon conflicts between students has a zero tolerance policy. Unless a faculty member witnessed an event taking place, both students will be punished equally. In most cases the worst punishment will simply be a suspension of extra-curricular involvement for a week.

That being said instigating a fight will result in much harsher punishment if you are witnessed starting a fight.
  • Do not muddle with the chemicals in Mr. Whitley's cabinets, the last person to do that burned down half the west wing in '98. We don't need a repeat, and if we do get a repeat you will be fined the damages.
  • Anthropology
  • Visual Arts
  • Arts
  • Astronomy
  • Biochemistry
  • Biology
  • Biomedical Engineering
  • Computer Engineering
  • Chemistry
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Economics
  • Education
  • Electrical Engineering
  • English
  • Engineering
  • Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education
  • Environmental Studies
  • Fine Arts
  • French
  • Geography
  • German
  • Gender Studies
  • Greek
  • History
  • Humanities
  • Italian
  • Latin
  • Law
  • Linguistics
  • Mathematics
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Medieval Studies
  • Medical Science
  • Microbiology
  • Musical Arts
  • Neuroscience
  • Nursing
  • Philosophy
  • Physics
  • Portuguese
  • Psychology
  • Science
  • Software Engineering
  • Social Justice Studies
  • Sociology
  • Spanish
  • Theatre
  • Writing

Sports Teams (Outside Timetable):
    * Men's American Football Team
    * Men's Futball Team
    * Women's Futball Team
    * Men's Rugby Team
    * Women's Rugby Team
    * Men's Volleyball Team
    * Women's Volleyball Team
    * Debate Team
    * E-Sports Team

Clubs (After Class / Own time)
- Anachronistic Sparring Club (For not-so-Deus Vult)
- Chess Club (For Chess)
- Strength and Conditioning Club (For becoming the Sultan of Swole)
- Pen and Paper Club (For rolling d20s)
- Manga Club (For animu)
- Brony Club (For the western equivalent of Otakus)
Faculty will be given an office, and an attached dorm with basic necessities. They may decorated and furnished with whatever a manner of object, so long as school code of conduct is not violated.

Two students to a dorm, budget overruns made them Co-Ed. Don't make too much noise.
Last edited by Anowa on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:32 am, edited 27 times in total.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Unforeseen Consequences:
  • Day 1:

Last edited by Anowa on Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:10 pm

T E G .
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:38 pm

Anowa, why do you make so many good-looking RPs?

Consider this a drive-by tagging as I lurk P2TM. App will follow soon.

Khasinkonia
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Khasinkonia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Tag.

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:03 pm

The V O I D wrote:Anowa, why do you make so many good-looking RPs?

Consider this a drive-by tagging as I lurk P2TM. App will follow soon.

Well, he made one set up for his OPs and thus just reuses the same code and just changes what is needed for the next RP.

Consider this a tag, considering I didn't get to participate in the first one.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:15 pm

Everyone knows we need 'Little Miss Perfect' cliche. Of course, with a sliiiiiiiiiiight twist from the normal 'super attractive cheerleader who bought her way in'.

Outside High School Prom (1 Year Ago)

Student Name: Samantha Moreau
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Sex: F.
Height: 6'0" ; ~1.8 meters.
Weight: 133 lbs ; ~60 kilograms.
Religion: Agnostic Atheist.
Major: Computer Science.
Minor: Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Clubs: Chess Club (Samantha was reigning Grand Chessmaster [Chessmistress?] at her high school).
Sports Team: E-Sports Team.
Blood Type: AB+ (universal receiver).
Likes: Computers, games, programming, chess, intellectual activities.
Dislikes: "Dickheads", physical sports, cheerleading, uniforms, being bored.
Biography: Samantha Moreau was born to Thomas and Alexandra Moreau, a decently wealthy family from Los Angeles. She was born an only child, but the Moreau family, unlike some cliche rich families, did not "spoil" Samantha. From a very young age, she was encouraged to learn and strive for success, and to be herself. She was taught mathematics and science at a relatively young age, among other things; meaning, she didn't grow up under the influence of religion, and indeed was quick to become a skeptic of some things. Samantha was also extremely intelligent as a child; indeed, she often surprised her teachers by correcting them in middle school and early on in high school.

As time went on, Samantha took a liking for computers and games, as well as intellectual activities; mostly because of her own intellect, yes, but also because she enjoyed the challenges sometimes presented to her by these activities. She has (so far) successfully built two custom laptops using only parts she bought with money earned by doing jobs for her parents, as well as working at various stores. Her parents decided to pay for her to go to Hackerman, as it offered the type of education that she wanted and needed. Samantha did engage in some relationships during high school - both with boys and girls - but has yet to have actually gotten into a deep, committed relationship.

Samantha Moreau opted to join the computer sciences, and software engineering, classes for her first year at Hackerman. She did so because she wishes to be either a video game developer or some form of programmer and computer-related job. Samantha often takes people by surprise with her intelligence and her passion for hard work, considering her background and... well, considering her attractiveness. Indeed, Samantha was the grand chessmaster at her high school; having never lost a game and have only gotten one draw in her entire chess career (so far). Samantha also enjoys 'E-Sports'; playing all sorts of video games, from all across the board without regard for genre. It just has to be a challenge.

In regards to E-Sports, at her school, she helped bring her high school to the E-Sports State Championship all four years of attendance, and won three of them. Samantha Moreau is extremely enthusiastic about learning, but has trouble dealing with losing - this, namely, because she doesn't like to fail. Samantha Moreau is to take her first year at Hackerman this year, and is very excited to learn. Samantha Moreau's family has already paid, in full, ahead of time for her entire career at Hackerman. As long as she doesn't get expelled, she essentially has a full ride through it. Of course, how can someone with such a star-spangled record possibly be a troublemaker? The answer: she can't possibly be one.
Last edited by The V O I D on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:21 pm

The V O I D wrote:Weight: 210 lbs ; ~95.3 kilograms.

*narrows eyes*

Is this a typo?
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Currently working on stuff for my own RP but I'll make sure to get Mr. D and Abigael Eisen up by tomorrow morning.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:25 pm

I'll get Hoa back here soon enough.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Anowa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Weight: 210 lbs ; ~95.3 kilograms.

*narrows eyes*

Is this a typo?

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014

Postby Insaeldor » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:29 pm

How is she 210 lbs? I mean I'd get 160lbs but if she's supposedly 10 pounds lighter than me than I can guarantee she would look like that. That's not how weight works.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:33 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Anowa wrote:*narrows eyes*

Is this a typo?

I'd like to note that Natalia Zabolotnaya, an Olympic weightlifter and someone who could kick my ass very easily, only weighs 165 pounds.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Insaeldor wrote:How is she 210 lbs? I mean I'd get 160lbs but if she's supposedly 10 pounds lighter than me than I can guarantee she would look like that. That's not how weight works.

fml i thought he meant the kilograms-to-pounds conversion.

Gonna lower it. Obviously, I'm terrible at guessing people's weights on appearance alone. Probably got her height wrong, too. smh.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Lowered it to 158 pounds.

Sorry again fml.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:35 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Insaeldor wrote:How is she 210 lbs? I mean I'd get 160lbs but if she's supposedly 10 pounds lighter than me than I can guarantee she would look like that. That's not how weight works.

Gonna lower it. Obviously, I'm terrible at guessing people's weights on appearance alone. Probably got her height wrong, too. smh.

I'd like to note that the average height for women in the US is 5'6 I think. Granted people can be taller. But the weight I'd guess is 120-135 lbs.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:37 pm

Anowa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

I'd like to note that the average height for women in the US is 5'6 I think. Granted people can be taller. But the weight I'd guess is 120-135 lbs.

Oh, okay. I'll go with yours. The other guy said 160 but k.

I just don't want it inaccurate, sorry.

Everything else good?

Also, my grandmother is 6'3" and my aunt is 6'4". My family is one of giants.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:38 pm

The V O I D wrote:
Anowa wrote:I'd like to note that the average height for women in the US is 5'6 I think. Granted people can be taller. But the weight I'd guess is 120-135 lbs.

Everything else good?

Yeah, I'll have another read through, it's just that that seemed rather off to me.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:40 pm

Anowa wrote:
The V O I D wrote:

Everything else good?

Yeah, I'll have another read through, it's just that that seemed rather off to me.

Again, sorry. I'm a terrible judge at weight. Although, without another person to compare her to height-wise, she looks about 6'0", so I'mma be keeping her height there.

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014

Postby Beiarusia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:42 pm

The V O I D wrote:Again, sorry. I'm a terrible judge at weight. Although, without another person to compare her to height-wise, she looks about 6'0", so I'mma be keeping her height there.

Knowing someone who's just under 6'0'' (they weight about 125lb) I'd say a good range would be, say, 130-150lb if they're slim to average build? Again, I'm pretty bad at assigning weight to height, but that seems like an okay set of numbers.

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Beiarusia wrote:
The V O I D wrote:Again, sorry. I'm a terrible judge at weight. Although, without another person to compare her to height-wise, she looks about 6'0", so I'mma be keeping her height there.

Knowing someone who's just under 6'0'' (they weight about 125lb) I'd say a good range would be, say, 130-150lb if they're slim to average build? Again, I'm pretty bad at assigning weight to height, but that seems like an okay set of numbers.

I figured it out don't worry.

I think everything else should be fine.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Postby Anowa » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:45 pm

The V O I D wrote:Everyone knows we need 'Little Miss Perfect' cliche. Of course, with a sliiiiiiiiiiight twist from the normal 'super attractive cheerleader who bought her way in'.

(Image)
Outside High School Prom (1 Year Ago)

Student Name: Samantha Moreau
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Sex: F.
Height: 6'0" ; ~1.8 meters.
Weight: 133 lbs ; ~60 kilograms.
Religion: Agnostic Atheist.
Major: Computer Science.
Minor: Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
Clubs: Chess Club (Samantha was reigning Grand Chessmaster [Chessmistress?] at her high school).
Sports Team: E-Sports Team.
Blood Type: AB+ (universal receiver).
Likes: Computers, games, programming, chess, intellectual activities.
Dislikes: "Dickheads", physical sports, cheerleading, uniforms, being bored.
Biography: Samantha Moreau was born to Thomas and Alexandra Moreau, a decently wealthy family from Los Angeles. She was born an only child, but the Moreau family, unlike some cliche rich families, did not "spoil" Samantha. From a very young age, she was encouraged to learn and strive for success, and to be herself. She was taught mathematics and science at a relatively young age, among other things; meaning, she didn't grow up under the influence of religion, and indeed was quick to become a skeptic of some things. Samantha was also extremely intelligent as a child; indeed, she often surprised her teachers by correcting them in middle school and early on in high school.

As time went on, Samantha took a liking for computers and games, as well as intellectual activities; mostly because of her own intellect, yes, but also because she enjoyed the challenges sometimes presented to her by these activities. She has (so far) successfully built two custom laptops using only parts she bought with money earned by doing jobs for her parents, as well as working at various stores. Her parents decided to pay for her to go to Hackerman, as it offered the type of education that she wanted and needed. Samantha did engage in some relationships during high school - both with boys and girls - but has yet to have actually gotten into a deep, committed relationship.

Samantha Moreau opted to join the computer sciences, and software engineering, classes for her first year at Hackerman. She did so because she wishes to be either a video game developer or some form of programmer and computer-related job. Samantha often takes people by surprise with her intelligence and her passion for hard work, considering her background and... well, considering her attractiveness. Indeed, Samantha was the grand chessmaster at her high school; having never lost a game and have only gotten one draw in her entire chess career (so far). Samantha also enjoys 'E-Sports'; playing all sorts of video games, from all across the board without regard for genre. It just has to be a challenge.

In regards to E-Sports, at her school, she helped bring her high school to the E-Sports State Championship all four years of attendance, and won three of them. Samantha Moreau is extremely enthusiastic about learning, but has trouble dealing with losing - this, namely, because she doesn't like to fail. Samantha Moreau is to take her first year at Hackerman this year, and is very excited to learn. Samantha Moreau's family has already paid, in full, ahead of time for her entire career at Hackerman. As long as she doesn't get expelled, she essentially has a full ride through it. Of course, how can someone with such a star-spangled record possibly be a troublemaker? The answer: she can't possibly be one.

Accepted.
Awards:

An Intro to Anowa

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:47 pm

Sweet.

Who wants to start a betting pool that Samantha becomes reigning chess champ at Hackerman?

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:48 pm

I'll get my photographer here in no time.
The V O I D wrote:Sweet.

Who wants to start a betting pool that Samantha becomes reigning chess champ at Hackerman?

It means you have the possibility to be academic champ as well. Chess, requires intelligence and cleverness too.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

The V O I D
Post Marshal

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The V O I D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:49 pm

Altito Asmoro wrote:I'll get my photographer here in no time.
The V O I D wrote:Sweet.

It means you have the possibility to be academic champ as well. Chess, requires intelligence and cleverness too.

I mean, she is/was a straight A student in high school and is pretty damn smart as implied in her app.

I honestly hope no one threatens her position as #1 academic student and #1 chess champ.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse