NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-OOC-Open-Reboot-Accepting Applications

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Apror wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:does Alttaqwa want Iraq?

I want Iraq, if you know what I mean.

?
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:05 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:does Alttaqwa want Iraq?

He hasn't responded so you are accepted as Iraq.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
Apror wrote:I want Iraq, if you know what I mean.

?

I was joking, meaning Annexation. Of course I would never do that. * looks slightly at Taiwan*
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Adsor
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Adsor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:14 pm

Has someone applied as Japan yet?
I'm dead inside

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Adsor wrote:Has someone applied as Japan yet?

No.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:18 pm

I don't think so, but if you do. Just a warning, that puts us in direct conflict.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Apror wrote:

I don't think so, but if you do. Just a warning, that puts us in direct conflict.

No it doesn't. China has no real reason to attack Japan but every reason not to. If they did then the USA would have to defend Japan.

Adsor
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Adsor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Reserve Japan i guess
I'm dead inside

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:41 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:I don't think so, but if you do. Just a warning, that puts us in direct conflict.

No it doesn't. China has no real reason to attack Japan but every reason not to. If they did then the USA would have to defend Japan.

I'm joking with him. He is my friend IRL.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:No it doesn't. China has no real reason to attack Japan but every reason not to. If they did then the USA would have to defend Japan.

I'm joking with him. He is my friend IRL.

Is China going to reply?

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:I'm joking with him. He is my friend IRL.

Is China going to reply?

To what?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:Is China going to reply?

To what?

My letter and my offer of a state visit.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:To what?

My letter and my offer of a state visit.

Oh, I'll go reply.
Last edited by Apror on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Can a list of claimed/reserved countries be put up please?

It makes things much easier...
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:26 pm

Chkalovsk II wrote:Can a list of claimed/reserved countries be put up please?

Sure. Give me just a sec.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:28 pm

Chkalovsk II wrote:Can a list of claimed/reserved countries be put up please?

Ok up.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:00 pm

What to do as a Hussein led Iraq...
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:What to do as a Hussein led Iraq...

Congratulate the new President, ask him what he plans to do with Iraq.

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:15 pm

umm.... Fight ISIS probably? Invade Iran again? Attack Israel? There are lots of things that good ole Hussein could do.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm

NewLakotah wrote:

umm.... Fight ISIS probably? Invade Iran again? Attack Israel? There are lots of things that good ole Hussein could do.

Attack Israel... um, yeeeeeaaahhhhno, I want to buddy up with Uncle Sam in defeating ebil terrorist scum, not have a repeat of the Gulf War here.
Fight ISIS,why the hell not, everyone else is doing it!
Invade Iran Again, eh, maybe, I'll have to check if Kiser's schedule is freed up for some good old invasion liberation of some oil land from their greedy little honest and hard working hands!

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:51 pm

:eyebrow:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:umm.... Fight ISIS probably? Invade Iran again? Attack Israel? There are lots of things that good ole Hussein could do.

Attack Israel... um, yeeeeeaaahhhhno, I want to buddy up with Uncle Sam in defeating ebil terrorist scum, not have a repeat of the Gulf War here.
Invade Iran Again, eh, maybe, I'll have to check if Kiser's schedule is freed up for some good old invasion liberation of some oil land from their greedy little honest and hard working hands!

Wait.... so do we not hate Saddam in this timeline? because, history is only changed from 2000-, meaning Gulf War happened and Saddam is still a dictator, and we still hate that stuff over here.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 pm

NewLakotah wrote::eyebrow:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: Attack Israel... um, yeeeeeaaahhhhno, I want to buddy up with Uncle Sam in defeating ebil terrorist scum, not have a repeat of the Gulf War here.

Wait.... so do we not hate Saddam in this timeline? because, history is only changed from 2000-, meaning Gulf War happened and Saddam is still a dictator, and we still hate that stuff over here.

Yes but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We tolerate him for now since ISIS is the bigger problem.

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:31 am

NS Nation Name: Chkalovsk

RL Country Chosen: Ukraine

Name of Leader: Bohuslav Yushchenko

Appearance of Leader: http://www.mil.gov.ua/assets/images/resources/16586/7dfb00e6ac597e30f5c0d19e16c52db273f7221a.jpg

Biography of Leader: Born and raised in Poltava, Yushchenko attended a military academy before being conscripted at age 18. His tactical genius and battlefield awareness soon enabled him to rise through the ranks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and was subsequently promoted to a Senior Officer at age 34 before coming a General at age 48. Yushchenko led military units during the Euromaidan Crisis, operating in Kiev and Odessa, which successfully managed to quell scores of anti-Yanukovych resistance, and when armed insurrection broke out, units led by Yushchenko were given the highest honours for their actions on the battlefield. After Yanukovych fled the country, Yushchenko was put in power through a military coup and established a "Ukraine for All", managing to balance out the wants of both West and East Ukraine, and keeping Ukraine out of a proxy war between NATO/EU and Russia/CSTO.

History of Nation: Pretty much the same until 2014, when the Euromaidan Crisis occurs, but it occurs on a less significant scale with less participants in protests/riots and such, but it still shakes the nation and begins to destabilize it. Fearing persecution, Yanukovych flees the country, leaving a provisional government in charge but the provisional government soon begins to fragment. Fleeing obliged to uphold the national values of Ukraine and restore law and order, the military launched a coup d'etat against the provisional government, putting General Yanukovych in charge of the country. Yanukovych did much to balance out the power of the military and political institutions in the new government, resulting in a stable balance of power between the military and the government, which managed to operate in harmony. Through his "Ukraine for All" doctrine, Yanukovych successfully averted any possibility of a civil war, with a minor insurgency popping up in a few village regions, resulting in Yanukovych overhauling the Ukrainian Armed Forces to combat the threat, with the support of the West, and quelling it with relative ease (thus the annexation of Crimea and the war in Donbass does not happen - theres probably less than 1,000 insurgents across the entire country), however, the nation must play its cards careful in terms of alignment between the West and Russia.

RP History or Example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402555&start=50#p31127503 - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402555&start=50#p31127288 - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402555&start=50#p31127509
Last edited by Chkalovsk II on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:01 am

Chkalovsk II wrote:NS Nation Name: Chkalovsk

Appearance of Leader: http://www.mil.gov.ua/assets/images/resources/16586/7dfb00e6ac597e30f5c0d19e16c52db273f7221a.jpg

Biography of Leader: Born and raised in Poltava, Yushchenko attended a military academy before being conscripted at age 18. His tactical genius and battlefield awareness soon enabled him to rise through the ranks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and was subsequently promoted to a Senior Officer at age 34 before coming a General at age 48. Yushchenko led military units during the Euromaidan Crisis, operating in Kiev and Odessa, which successfully managed to quell scores of anti-Yanukovych resistance, and when armed insurrection broke out, units led by Yushchenko were given the highest honours for their actions on the battlefield. After Yanukovych fled the country, Yushchenko was put in power through a military coup and established a "Ukraine for All", managing to balance out the wants of both West and East Ukraine, and keeping Ukraine out of a proxy war between NATO/EU and Russia/CSTO.

History of Nation: Pretty much the same until 2014, when the Euromaidan Crisis occurs, but it occurs on a less significant scale with less participants in protests/riots and such, but it still shakes the nation and begins to destabilize it. Fearing persecution, Yanukovych flees the country, leaving a provisional government in charge but the provisional government soon begins to fragment. Fleeing obliged to uphold the national values of Ukraine and restore law and order, the military launched a coup d'etat against the provisional government, putting General Yanukovych in charge of the country. Yanukovych did much to balance out the power of the military and political institutions in the new government, resulting in a stable balance of power between the military and the government, which managed to operate in harmony. Through his "Ukraine for All" doctrine, Yanukovych successfully averted any possibility of a civil war, with a minor insurgency popping up in a few village regions, resulting in Yanukovych overhauling the Ukrainian Armed Forces to combat the threat, with the support of the West, and quelling it with relative ease (thus the annexation of Crimea and the war in Donbass does not happen - theres probably less than 1,000 insurgents across the entire country), however, the nation must play its cards careful in terms of alignment between the West and Russia.

RP History or Example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402555&start=50#p31127503 - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402555&start=50#p31127288 - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=402555&start=50#p31127509

Accepted

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:03 am

Chewion wrote:
Chkalovsk II wrote:NS Nation Name: Chkalovsk

Accepted

Yay!

So, anything important happen ICly so far?
Call me Chally
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse