NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-OOC-Open-Reboot-Accepting Applications

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:35 pm

Chewion wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:I think kiser can himself... He is commander and chief and all.

But didn't Congress block the sale of F-22's? So don't they have power?

They did. You could have congress vote to block it after Kiser approves.

But the F-22 is the most advanced fighter jet in the world. The destroyers are old, and probably going to be replaced in the next 10 years anyway and I'm only going for those that are already not in commission. So... basically your getting 2.8 billion for something your not even using. Why would they do that?
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:43 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:Starting in 2017 I believe. So, who wants to colonize the moon?

I'm down. Lets do it!

FUCK YEAH! Also, I'm aware of these policies. I liked Trump for these one of these reasons. Albeit, I would have preferred another more presentable Republican. Though, we got what we got. And Bro, how bad did Hillary get beat for a 5 mil lead?

Edit: Wait, did I just get threatened by Canada? Oh my God, US, watch your back buddy. This dude is a savage.
Last edited by Apror on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:55 pm

Apror wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:I'm down. Lets do it!

FUCK YEAH! Also, I'm aware of these policies. I liked Trump for these one of these reasons. Albeit, I would have preferred another more presentable Republican. Though, we got what we got. And Bro, how bad did Hillary get beat for a 5 mil lead?

Edit: Wait, did I just get threatened by Canada? Oh my God, US, watch your back buddy. This dude is a savage.

Joint CSA-CNSA mission to the moon. Or Mars. I'm down for both. NASA and ESA can come, too.

Honestly, these reason are going to negatively affect US economy pretty bad, increasing prices, supply drop, demand rises, bad economics. I do like Trump for some of his points, but yeah, there were much better Repub candidates that should have won.

That's America for ya.

Ay, Nobody messes with Canada, ya hear?
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:FUCK YEAH! Also, I'm aware of these policies. I liked Trump for these one of these reasons. Albeit, I would have preferred another more presentable Republican. Though, we got what we got. And Bro, how bad did Hillary get beat for a 5 mil lead?

Joint CSA-CNSA mission to the moon. Or Mars. I'm down for both. NASA and ESA can come, too.

Honestly, these reason are going to negatively affect US economy pretty bad, increasing prices, supply drop, demand rises, bad economics. I do like Trump for some of his points, but yeah, there were much better Repub candidates that should have won.

That's America for ya.

Kiser isnt as extreme as Trump.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Chewion wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:Joint CSA-CNSA mission to the moon. Or Mars. I'm down for both. NASA and ESA can come, too.

That's America for ya.

Kiser isnt as extreme as Trump.

That's good. What about NAFTA?

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Genyulan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Genyulan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

Hmm... reserve Poland!
Signature Unavailable

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Apror wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:NS Nation Name:gyrenaica
RL Country Chosen:France
Name of Leader:Francois Hollande (elections soon)
Appearance of Leader:
Biography of Leader: same as irl
History of Nation (2000-2017): same as irl
RP History or Example

What would you do if someone applied as Haiti, and demanded Reperations?

Laugh

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:01 pm

By the way Chewion, I'm not buying the F-35. I'm building them myself, since Canada is a partner in the JSF program, we can do that.

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:02 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Kiser isnt as extreme as Trump.

That's good. What about NAFTA?

Want's changes but not a complete ripping up of it.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:FUCK YEAH! Also, I'm aware of these policies. I liked Trump for these one of these reasons. Albeit, I would have preferred another more presentable Republican. Though, we got what we got. And Bro, how bad did Hillary get beat for a 5 mil lead?

That's America for ya.

Well, Chinese-Canadian relations are getting better IRL, so, want a panda or two?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Stronk Russian States
Secretary

Founded: Aug 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stronk Russian States » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:08 pm

Reserve Russia please. I will submit application in a bit.
Russia Stronk!
The Democratic Galactic Empire of Stronk Russian States is a massive intergalactic empire based mainly in the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies. Civil Rights and personal freedom are held dear. Galactic Russia is a bit like a cross between the Mandalorians, Galactic Empire, and New Republic from Star Wars.

A class M6/E9 Civilization according to this scale
I'm GAY!!

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:23 pm

Apror wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:Joint CSA-CNSA mission to the moon. Or Mars. I'm down for both. NASA and ESA can come, too.

That's America for ya.

Well, Chinese-Canadian relations are getting better IRL, so, want a panda or two?

That's true. The main animosity is China-US. And yes, I'll take two, please

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:36 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:Well, Chinese-Canadian relations are getting better IRL, so, want a panda or two?

That's true. The main animosity is China-US. And yes, I'll take two, please

Nice. We'll get them to you soon. I'm just wondering how the **** I'm going to write the first post.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:34 pm

Apror wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:That's true. The main animosity is China-US. And yes, I'll take two, please

Nice. We'll get them to you soon. I'm just wondering how the **** I'm going to write the first post.

You can congratulate Kiser on winning.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:50 pm

Kiser is also more Pro-NATO.

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Chewion wrote:Kiser is also more Pro-NATO.

what about refugees?

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:48 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Kiser is also more Pro-NATO.

what about refugees?

Stricter vetting.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:20 am

How fast does time move? Irl day=in game week/month/???

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:40 am

Chewion wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:what about refugees?

Stricter vetting.

So no ban?

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:38 am

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Stricter vetting.

So no ban?

Not yet but I may implement a ban on Syrian refugees for a month.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:39 am

Gyrenaica wrote:How fast does time move? Irl day=in game week/month/???

Its relative. It depends on what we need it to do but about a week for every IRL day.

Adsor
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Adsor » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:45 pm

tag
I'm dead inside

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your signature!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Adsor wrote:tag

Taggity.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:39 pm

does Alttaqwa want Iraq?
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:53 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:does Alttaqwa want Iraq?

I want Iraq, if you know what I mean.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse