NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-OOC-Open-Reboot-Accepting Applications

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:11 pm

Almamlakat Alttaqwa wrote:
Chewion wrote:What? You are more of an expert in the Middle East so if you think his app is not acceptable then I will unaccept him.

No, just that I lost the country I controlled.

Oh I forget. Since you had it you can have it again if you want.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:49 pm

India
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Can I get that tag for China? If not, I want Russia.
Last edited by Apror on Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Apror wrote:Can I get that tag for China? If not, I want Russia.

China is open.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:25 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Apror wrote:Can I get that tag for China? If not, I want Russia.

China is open.

I'm reserving China, and going to put an app up soon.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm

Apror wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:China is open.

I'm reserving China, and going to put an app up soon.

Ok.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Can Kiser accept the offer from Canada or is that a Congressional thing?

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 pm

Chewion wrote:Can Kiser accept the offer from Canada or is that a Congressional thing?

I think kiser can himself... He is commander and chief and all.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:22 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Can Kiser accept the offer from Canada or is that a Congressional thing?

I think kiser can himself... He is commander and chief and all.

But didn't Congress block the sale of F-22's? So don't they have power?

Veroxia
Minister

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Veroxia » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Reserving Central Asia.
FT NATION:The Korosian Robotic Empire
HEAD OF STATE/GOVERNMENT:Emperor X-5
IDEOLOGY:FASCISM
/PRO-HUMAN/PRO-SYNTH/
/ANTI-ORGANIC/ANTI-TECHNOPHOBIA/

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

NS Nation Name: Apror
RL Country Chosen: The People's Republic of China
Name of Leader: Xi Jinping
Appearance of Leader:
Xi Jinping (pronounced [ɕǐ tɕîn.pʰǐŋ], Chinese: 习近平; born 15 June 1953) is the current General Secretary of the Communist Party of China,[2] President of the People's Republic of China, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission. As Xi holds the top offices of the party and the military, in addition to being the head of state through the office of the president, he is sometimes referred to as China's "Paramount Leader"[3][4] and recognized by the party as its leadership "core".[5] As General Secretary, Xi holds an ex-officio seat on the Politburo Standing Committee, China's top decision-making body.

Biography of Leader:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Xi_Jinping_October_2013_(cropped).jpg

History of Nation (2000-2017): with a booming economy, the Chinese government has went about making life better for the People of China, and increasing Military Strength. Through this, China is on a fast track to a 1st world Nation. The country is educating people, and trying to fit the problem with poverty, and other situations.
RP History or Example: 1810 Expansion
Last edited by Apror on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:28 pm

Apror wrote:NS Nation Name: Apror
Appearance of Leader:
Xi Jinping (pronounced [ɕǐ tɕîn.pʰǐŋ], Chinese: 习近平; born 15 June 1953) is the current General Secretary of the Communist Party of China,[2] President of the People's Republic of China, and Chairman of the Central Military Commission. As Xi holds the top offices of the party and the military, in addition to being the head of state through the office of the president, he is sometimes referred to as China's "Paramount Leader"[3][4] and recognized by the party as its leadership "core".[5] As General Secretary, Xi holds an ex-officio seat on the Politburo Standing Committee, China's top decision-making body.

Biography of Leader:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/Xi_Jinping_October_2013_(cropped).jpg

History of Nation (2000-2017): with a booming economy, the Chinese government has went about making life better for the People of China, and increasing Military Strength. Through this, China is on a fast track to a 1st world Nation. The country is educating people, and trying to fit the problem with poverty, and other situations. The country annexed Taiwan after an election influenced by the Chinese Government, however no one knows that. Also, it retains it's Democratic freedoms like Hong Kong.

No annexation of Taiwan.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Chewion wrote:
Appearance of Leader:

Biography of Leader:

History of Nation (2000-2017): with a booming economy, the Chinese government has went about making life better for the People of China, and increasing Military Strength. Through this, China is on a fast track to a 1st world Nation. The country is educating people, and trying to fit the problem with poverty, and other situations. The country annexed Taiwan after an election influenced by the Chinese Government, however no one knows that. Also, it retains it's Democratic freedoms like Hong Kong.

No annexation of Taiwan.

Shit. I hoped I could slip that. Eh, that's fine. Change immediately.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:44 pm

Appearance of Leader:

Biography of Leader:

History of Nation (2000-2017): with a booming economy, the Chinese government has went about making life better for the People of China, and increasing Military Strength. Through this, China is on a fast track to a 1st world Nation. The country is educating people, and trying to fit the problem with poverty, and other situations.

So no real change in history then? If so then accepted.
Last edited by Chewion on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:50 pm

Chewion wrote:
Appearance of Leader:

Biography of Leader:

So no real change in history then? If so then accepted.

Not really. Here and there.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

As the Beast of China, anything I should know before hand?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Apror wrote:As the Beast of China, anything I should know before hand?

Be realistic. IRL China wants good relation with the US for obvious reasons. So for instance it wouldn't be realistic for China to call in the US debt cause it would crash China's economy.

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:17 pm

NS Nation Name:gyrenaica
RL Country Chosen:France
Name of Leader:Francois Hollande (elections soon)
Appearance of Leader:

Biography of Leader: same as irl
History of Nation (2000-2017): same as irl
RP History or Example

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Chewion wrote:
Apror wrote:As the Beast of China, anything I should know before hand?

Be realistic. IRL China wants good relation with the US for obvious reasons. So for instance it wouldn't be realistic for China to call in the US debt cause it would crash China's economy.

Well I wasn't thinking about doing that, but thanks for the heads up I suppose. So, I was thinking about annexing Taiwan, the South China Sea, and making Japan a Puppet making stronger relationships with Taiwan. Also, I kinda wish I had a Democracy. That way I could be a Conservative party or something. Nope. Only one party, it's a great party, it's the Communist party. Yep, that's China all right.
Last edited by Apror on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:NS Nation Name:gyrenaica
Appearance of Leader:
RP History or Example

Accepted

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:23 pm

Appearance of Leader:
RP History or Example

What would you do if someone applied as Haiti, and demanded Reperations?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:24 pm

Chewion wrote:
Appearance of Leader:
RP History or Example

Accepted

What is timeline? How fast do we move along?

Apror
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Gyrenaica wrote:
Chewion wrote:Accepted

What is timeline? How fast do we move along?

Starting in 2017 I believe. So, who wants to colonize the moon?
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Apror wrote:
Chewion wrote:Be realistic. IRL China wants good relation with the US for obvious reasons. So for instance it wouldn't be realistic for China to call in the US debt cause it would crash China's economy.

Well I wasn't thinking about doing that, but thanks for the heads up I suppose. So, I was thinking about annexing Taiwan, the South China Sea, and making Japan a Puppet making stronger relationships with Taiwan. Also, I kinda wish I had a Democracy. That way I could be a Conservative party or something. Nope. Only one party, it's a great party, it's the Communist party. Yep, that's China all right.

Yeah, that's sorta unlikely. You are more than free to invade Taiwan if you want to get destroyed and such.

Obviously Everything that has happened IRL has happened to. China is currently strong arming the South Asia Mainland and islands. Trying to seize Japanese islands and the south china sea. Building up massive bases there, etc. Massively trying to modernized their military, still miles behind US, but working fast. Currently not on great terms with America, but still putting on a good show for effect. They are currently mad as hell at the US President because he wants to change the trade deals and whatnot. Not good for China. That's what China is dealing with.

Oh, and their economy is beginning to top out, too.

Free Leonard Peltier!!

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Apror wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:What is timeline? How fast do we move along?

Starting in 2017 I believe. So, who wants to colonize the moon?

I'm down. Lets do it!

Free Leonard Peltier!!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse