NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-OOC-Open-Reboot-Accepting Applications

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Laeuwen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Laeuwen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Chewion wrote:
San Regada wrote:...but I already started my clashes to prepare for operation rip iran
ffs we agreed on this already

I never did.

Well the majority of us did OOCly and when we asked you, you never objected. It's too late now.
FEDERATION OF LAERENIA

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Like Azerbaijan could win anyway.

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:34 pm

NS Nation Name: Da Klan
RL Country Chosen: Republic of India
Name of Leader: Azad Vargese
Appearance of Leader (Description allowed, picture preferred) Image
Biography of Leader (1 Paragraph minimum) Azad was born in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, on 1963. He was born to a relatively rich family which had plenty of connections. He studied abroad in the UAE and spent his childhood there and came back to India on 1981. He used the connections his family had to "help" him become the Chief Minister of India. He gained more money and connections with this new position. He ran to become the Prime Minister of India on 2010, and has stayed in power ever since.
History of Nation (2000-2017) (You may simply keep it as-is) Little as changed compared to the real world except for India making closer relationships with Afghanistan as well as being more friendlier to Russia and Japan. More military presence in Kashmir.
RP History or Example: The Himalayas were beautiful, but the scenery got old when you work near sights like these all the time. The soldier who wore a name-tag that said "Singh" seemed to care little about the mountains, and focused on his job at the India-China border. He focused his eyes on a Chinese soldier who walked along his post, observing his surroundings like a hawk. The media talked of tension in Jammu and Kashmir, citing the sudden and huge buildup of military personnel near Aksai Chin. Well, the media seemed to only focus on the buildup in China. Nobody seemed to notice the large convoys and armored vehicles heading to the Pakistani border as well. Singh assumed everybody got tired of India's eternal conflict with Pakistan. The radio was filled with regular chatter. Normal things on the border, nothing unusual. It was another day in Kashmir, and hopefully the rest of the days will be as uneventful as this.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:12 pm

Da Klan wrote:NS Nation Name: Da Klan
RL Country Chosen: Republic of India
Name of Leader: Azad Vargese
Appearance of Leader (Description allowed, picture preferred) (Image)
Biography of Leader (1 Paragraph minimum) Azad was born in the city of Kolkata, West Bengal, on 1963. He was born to a relatively rich family which had plenty of connections. He studied abroad in the UAE and spent his childhood there and came back to India on 1981. He used the connections his family had to "help" him become the Chief Minister of India. He gained more money and connections with this new position. He ran to become the Prime Minister of India on 2010, and has stayed in power ever since.
History of Nation (2000-2017) (You may simply keep it as-is) Little as changed compared to the real world except for India making closer relationships with Afghanistan as well as being more friendlier to Russia and Japan. More military presence in Kashmir.
RP History or Example: The Himalayas were beautiful, but the scenery got old when you work near sights like these all the time. The soldier who wore a name-tag that said "Singh" seemed to care little about the mountains, and focused on his job at the India-China border. He focused his eyes on a Chinese soldier who walked along his post, observing his surroundings like a hawk. The media talked of tension in Jammu and Kashmir, citing the sudden and huge buildup of military personnel near Aksai Chin. Well, the media seemed to only focus on the buildup in China. Nobody seemed to notice the large convoys and armored vehicles heading to the Pakistani border as well. Singh assumed everybody got tired of India's eternal conflict with Pakistan. The radio was filled with regular chatter. Normal things on the border, nothing unusual. It was another day in Kashmir, and hopefully the rest of the days will be as uneventful as this.

Accepted
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

San Regada
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 am

Gyrenaica wrote:Like Azerbaijan could win anyway.

They could actually, Azerbaijani's make up 17-25% of the Iranian population and a large majority of them are concentrated in an area called 'Southern Azerbaijan' and are highly separatist and increasingly militant. Iran will get bogged down in a massive counter insurgency operation + Russia, Poland and maybe even China and Japan aiding the invasion, so.
Last edited by San Regada on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Incorrect spelling... I have Santa Regada for a reason!
Snapchat: You will never know
Discord: TG me for it
Anything Else: See above
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana
R E P Ú B L I C A  D E  S A N  R E G A D A
Adelante, madre-patria!—Forward, motherland!

IIWiki||Placeholder||Placeholder||Placeholder

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:09 am

I was gone for 2 days and you already declare war on Korea?

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Gyrenaica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Gyrenaica » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:12 am

San Regada wrote:
Gyrenaica wrote:Like Azerbaijan could win anyway.

They could actually, Azerbaijani's make up 17-25% of the Iranian population and a large majority of them are concentrated in an area called 'Southern Azerbaijan' and are highly separatist and increasingly militant. Iran will get bogged down in a massive counter insurgency operation + Russia, Poland and maybe even China and Japan aiding the invasion, so.

Alone Azerbaijan still would likely lose. But with help you could win.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:20 am

Hashkin wrote:I was gone for 2 days and you already declare war on Korea?

They attacked me.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:16 am

There's a war with Korea now?

So South Korea's irradiated, right? Seoul is a bloodbath
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:There's a war with Korea now?

No nukes.. Seoul was partially evacuated already but did take a lot of artillary fire. However South Korean and US troops were able to push the North back to the DMZ and hold it for now. US previously used Tomahawks to take out DMZ AA and other military bases and depots around the country. Then US A-10's, with F-16 backup, flew from Osan to the DMZ and hit the North Korean front lines hard. Also we used more Tomahawks to hit the oncoming Nirth Korean reinforcements.
Last edited by Chewion on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

San Regada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:36 am

What you've missed:

• Syrian peace treaty
  • Turkish Civil War
  • Engagement in South Kosovo
  • Coup d'etat in Azerbaijan
  • Second Korean War
And some other things.
Last edited by San Regada on Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana

Hashkin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:38 am

San Regada wrote:

What you've missed:

• Syrian peace treaty
  • Turkish Civil War
  • Second Korean War
And some other things.

•Melbourne Massacre
•Australia about to invade Papua New Guinea

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

San Regada
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby San Regada » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:41 am

Hashkin wrote:
San Regada wrote:What you've missed:

• Syrian peace treaty
  • Turkish Civil War
  • Second Korean War
And some other things.

•Melbourne Massacre
•Australia about to invade Papua New Guinea

That reminds me, I still need to finish up my Equatorial Guinea operation.

The government would have capitulated by now.
<3 BaD mAmI <3
Call me R/a/e/yna
Viejo Gringoland (UK)
Soy Colombiana

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:49 am

Chewion wrote:

No nukes.. Seoul was partially evacuated already but did take a lot of artillary fire. However South Korean and US troops were able to push the North back to the DMZ and hold it for now. US previously used Tomahawks to take out DMZ AA and other military bases and depots around the country. Then US A-10's, with F-16 backup, flew from Osan to the DMZ and hit the North Korean front lines hard. Also we used more Tomahawks to hit the oncoming Nirth Korean reinforcements.

The NK AA defence system is designed to withstand up to nuclear blasts... so a few tomahawks aren't going to cut it in eliminating the AA system...
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:55 am

Also, Australia doesn't have an aircraft carrier...
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:07 am

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:No nukes.. Seoul was partially evacuated already but did take a lot of artillary fire. However South Korean and US troops were able to push the North back to the DMZ and hold it for now. US previously used Tomahawks to take out DMZ AA and other military bases and depots around the country. Then US A-10's, with F-16 backup, flew from Osan to the DMZ and hit the North Korean front lines hard. Also we used more Tomahawks to hit the oncoming Nirth Korean reinforcements.

The NK AA defence system is designed to withstand up to nuclear blasts... so a few tomahawks aren't going to cut it in eliminating the AA system...

It took out the ones near the DMZ. Not all of it. The AA in the DMZ area isn't as bunkerered so it did clear the AA from the immediate area.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:32 am

Anyone wanna be a news agency and interview Kiser?

Hashkin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:48 am

Chewion wrote:Anyone wanna be a news agency and interview Kiser?

Alright

economic left/right 0.88
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

I side with results

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:12 am

Hashkin wrote:
Chewion wrote:Anyone wanna be a news agency and interview Kiser?

Alright

Ok do it via TG ok. Ask me questions and I'll respond with something like Kiser: "Yes it was hard to get through."

Chkalovsk II
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chkalovsk II » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:56 am

NewLakotah wrote:Also, Australia doesn't have an aircraft carrier...

I think they meant planning to build one or something.
Call me Chally
I'm a female, 16 years old
I am a proud Russian
DM me for Discord tag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEaMhjYrYTw
General Dicking Around wrote:AND THEN JOHN SMASHED THE WINDOW AND FUCKED A GOOSE WITH A LIGHTSABER

Militant Costco wrote:Russia would much rather have Samsung over Kim Il Sung.

Hashkin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:47 pm

I said I was going to build one last month (which would be some longer time ICly)

economic left/right 0.88
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

I side with results

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Hashkin wrote:

I said I was going to build one last month (which would be some longer time ICly)

Only like 3 months

NewLakotah
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:43 pm

Hashkin wrote:

Its still April 2017... So it would take you like 10 years to build a aircraft carrier.

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:14 pm

I should have a good post up soon.

Trivolia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Trivolia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:26 pm

Is this rp still open? If so, please tell me.
"To be protective is not to be corupt; to be rational is not to be cruel and oppressive"
~Honorable dictator of Trivolia

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse