NATION

PASSWORD

Hogwarts y1: The Light in The Dark [IC/Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 pm

Caitie: Group Three

The young girl sighed as the frantic commotion finally died down. Caitie wasn't exactly sure what happened. One moment she was talking to Henry, and the next a pack of angry wolves attacked the students. Spells were fired, people were hurt, and trying to wrap her mind around it was a little much.

This whole thing is such a drag, she thought, giving Henry a congratulatory nod for killing at least two wolves, been she turned her attention to the bleeding Marcus who had taken a hit for her. Caitie knelt next to the wounded boy as Womky stood close by. Caitie put a gently hand on his head as she made soothing sounds.

I'm not so sure about healing spells, but this should at least stop the bleeding

"Reparo!" she chanted with the flick of her wand.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:37 pm

Marcus

Marcus' eyes were barely open, his body shaking from the early stages of shock. He was vaguely aware that he was probably dying, and that from the sounds of things others were in a similar condition. He didn't notice Caitie walking up to him until her soft hand was on his head, and a sad thought came into his mind: the one time she'd touch him in kindness was the time he'd die, when their'd be nothing of him left to remember it. As he listened to her soothing voice, it became an effort for him to keep his eyes open, and so he closed them knowing that it would almost certainly going to be the last time he saw anything. He awoke only a few seconds later, and he knew that something had changed...he wasn't bleeding anymore, and the pain was with him. When you were near death, no one ever said how much the pain disappeared; those people had clearly never been in that situation.
Caitie's hand wa still on his head though, and she was still close; somehow that made it all bareable. Without thought, he raised his head to hers slowly, and gently kissed her cheek.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

True Christopia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby True Christopia » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Andrew
Team 3

Andrew nodded, laughing himself "S'pose so, yeah. I mean, I'd hoped I didn't have this early experience, if I'm going to be honest, heh." he said. Then, noticing the blood running from her forehead, he got to his knees and nodded "Episkey - you just point your wand at the wound. Here - Episkey!" the wound would then hopefully heal, and he would then ark his head to the side as he heard shouting "Sorry - I'm just going to go help someone else. I'll be right back."

Standing up, he'd rush over to James and Cyrus "What's the problem - oh, crap, alright - "

Immediately, he'd get to work. Conjuring blindfolds and wrapping the more major wounds while healing the minor ones, he'd quickly attempt to stabilise James.
Pro: Democracy, The United Kingdom, The Conservative Party (UK), LGBT+ rights, Capitalism, The Grand Tour, Freedom of Speech, Gun control, Cuba, The British Monarchy, Obama, National Healthcare, Trident Nuclear Program, PC Master race, Mental Healthcare, TEA!
Anti: Donald Drumpf, Homophobes, the U.S. Electoral system, Paid Healthcare, IRA, ISIS, Jeremy Corbyn, Communism, Fascism/Nazism, Guns, Racism, Top Gear, Coffee, Poverty, KKK, SJW's

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

I'd rather die on my feet,
than live on my knees.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:48 pm

James Abbott
Team 1

James looked up blearily at Cyrus, who was frantically calling for help. Soon another Hufflepuff boy, who James thought was named Andrew, ran over, his wand at the ready. He knelt before James, with Cyrus watching, and began furiously muttering various incantations. James felt the less grievous his cuts began to heal, and he felt a little less groggy after a while.

Before long, with Andrew working on him, James was feeling much better. He glanced down at his ripped, blood-stained robes. I'll petition my parents for a new set of uniforms as soon as I get out of this bloody forest.

"Thanks," he said weakly, forcing a faint smile as he stared up at his healer.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Rachel
Team 3

"Episkey...that was it," Rachel said as she put a hand to her forehead and held her bangs up, revealing a claw wound on her forehead. It didn't look deep, but nasty enough to leave it bleeding profusely. "You see it?" As Andrew cast the spell in question, her forehead grew very hot, and then back to cold in the span of a second. She lowered her hand to feel the area where the gash was. The wound had closed.

"Thanks a bundle, 'doctor'." Rachel said jokingly as she let her hand drop back to her side. She'd begin to try the spell herself, casting Episkey on the few cuts she noticed on her arms and legs. It managed to dull the majority of the pain. She still looked like a total wreck however, and made a mental note to get her uniform mended. She almost got to her feet to help as well when Andrew rushed to heal James' injuries, but she continued to sit silently and catch her breath some more. She smiled when she noticed James feeling noticeably better.

Glad to have him with us in our group, that's for sure.

She looked around at anyone else who may be hurt. She took notice of Marcus and Caitie. She was, to Rachel's surprise, actually fixing him up. Rachel slowly got to her feet, straining herself in the process and gripping her side, most likely a bad bruise or something. She approached the two with her wand in her hand, just having noticed Marcus gave Caitie a kiss on the cheek.

She smirked and replied with a mild sarcastic tone, "Aww, how cute. Good to see you healing rather than hurting this time Caitie." Her tone went back to normal afterwards, glancing at Marcus who was still on the ground. "How is he holding up? He looked pretty bad a moment ago."
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:34 pm

CoraSpia wrote:Marcus

Marcus' eyes were barely open, his body shaking from the early stages of shock. He was vaguely aware that he was probably dying, and that from the sounds of things others were in a similar condition. He didn't notice Caitie walking up to him until her soft hand was on his head, and a sad thought came into his mind: the one time she'd touch him in kindness was the time he'd die, when their'd be nothing of him left to remember it. As he listened to her soothing voice, it became an effort for him to keep his eyes open, and so he closed them knowing that it would almost certainly going to be the last time he saw anything. He awoke only a few seconds later, and he knew that something had changed...he wasn't bleeding anymore, and the pain was with him. When you were near death, no one ever said how much the pain disappeared; those people had clearly never been in that situation.
Caitie's hand wa still on his head though, and she was still close; somehow that made it all bareable. Without thought, he raised his head to hers slowly, and gently kissed her cheek.

Henry watched the whole affair, before looking at the place where Marcus had been bleeding before. The area on his stomach was turning a dark red shade, like the inside of a pomegranate. Looking at Marcus kiss Caitie Henry said "Well it's right touching that you two pick now to have a moment, as Marcus appears to still be bleeding internally. I mean seriously Marcus, either you got some problems there, or you love your apples a bit uch. It looks like your about to give birth to a vampire. Merlin's beard, I've seen mosquitos less bloated with blood than you. We might as well call you Sucker from now on, have a nickname to fit your status. Real high point for you right now isn't it? I'm not even insulting you any more bruv, I'm just stating the facts. Did you eat one of Gleen's steaks raw, because something bled on it's way down. Man, there must have been a lot of blood there for it to turn that color, wonder what happened to the stuff in your head. Hold on, should I repeat myself in case? You probably wouldn't understand anyways. Ok Caitie lets get him to Gleen." Henry then grabbed Marcus by the Armpit and began to pull him towards the professor.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:35 am

Marcus' happiness was short-lived. He didn't hear the people coming up to him, the words they said were a mystery as his ears began to ring like a bell. Again, things got...heavy, and it was easier to lie their, moving hurt anyway, better to lie their and relax. He wondered what was wrong with him now, but soon stopped bothering: what would be the problem should he die?
If he went to heaven things might change for him: he might do things that other people did. He might have birthday presents, he might have friends, a family that loved him...maybe he'd finally find out what a 'hug' was, or 'love,' what it meant for someone to care about him. In the end though, he knew that if he died he wouldn't be bothering the people around him anymore, or making his parents disappointed all the time...as he felt somebody pulling him somewhere he smiled weakly, and in the happiest moment of his short life, closed his eyes for what he believed and hoped would be his final time.

Gleen's field doctors had arrived though, and they were going to spoil Marcus' dreams of an easy death. One of them stunned him, though it hardly seemed necisary, before cutting away the scarring on his wound and properly healing his internal bleeding with intricate spellwork. After a few minutes of work Marcus' body was back to new, and they left him lying with a pillow under his head on a bedroll to recover.

He awoke to find himself not in heaven, or in hell. He was still their, surrounded by people...healed. Even when it was death he wanted, he couldn't have it, like when he wanted love or friendship. Someone always mattered more or simply wished to hurt him further. Hoping that nobody was around him, he lay their, crying softly.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:47 pm

CoraSpia wrote:Marcus' happiness was short-lived. He didn't hear the people coming up to him, the words they said were a mystery as his ears began to ring like a bell. Again, things got...heavy, and it was easier to lie their, moving hurt anyway, better to lie their and relax. He wondered what was wrong with him now, but soon stopped bothering: what would be the problem should he die?
If he went to heaven things might change for him: he might do things that other people did. He might have birthday presents, he might have friends, a family that loved him...maybe he'd finally find out what a 'hug' was, or 'love,' what it meant for someone to care about him. In the end though, he knew that if he died he wouldn't be bothering the people around him anymore, or making his parents disappointed all the time...as he felt somebody pulling him somewhere he smiled weakly, and in the happiest moment of his short life, closed his eyes for what he believed and hoped would be his final time.

Gleen's field doctors had arrived though, and they were going to spoil Marcus' dreams of an easy death. One of them stunned him, though it hardly seemed necisary, before cutting away the scarring on his wound and properly healing his internal bleeding with intricate spellwork. After a few minutes of work Marcus' body was back to new, and they left him lying with a pillow under his head on a bedroll to recover.

He awoke to find himself not in heaven, or in hell. He was still their, surrounded by people...healed. Even when it was death he wanted, he couldn't have it, like when he wanted love or friendship. Someone always mattered more or simply wished to hurt him further. Hoping that nobody was around him, he lay their, crying softly.

Rachel

Rachel barely had a chance to get an answer when Henry came up spouting more passive aggressive insults that she could even hope to come up with. She watched as he forcefully began to drag Marcus off towards Gleen's healers, who had just arrived. Henry was clearly either jealous or didn't care for much for his "friend's" well being.

What a bloody rotter.

Rachel left the scene and sat down again by a tent near the healers. She wanted to fall asleep so bad, but she just couldn't. By then the healers had taken control of Marcus' care and promptly threw a stunning spell right into his face. Rachel cringed a bit. Is that how they really do it...? she thought to herself as another healer approached Rachel and brusquely asked if she needed care.

"No! No no, I'm fine. Promise!" she said aloud as she put a hand outward. Despite the pain in her side from the bruises she got, she didn't feel like getting practically manhandled and stunned herself just for medical care. The doctor nonchalantly nodded and hurried over the Marcus to begin their little operation. What they were doing looked almost like a torture scene from a horror movie, only without the screaming.

Are they...cutting him open?! Rachel couldn't tear her eyes away from what she was looking at. The healers worked very quick before setting Marcus aside on a bedroll as if he was some sort of finished product in a factory line. She stared at the injured form lying on the bedroll for a moment. The boy opened his eyes after a while, and she noticed something that she thought would never see from that group of Slytherins that had reveled in the joy of messing with her and her friends the entire year.

He's crying...

Rachel had recognized Marcus out of the group for a while. Despite his affiliation with Henry and Caitie, she couldn't help but feel terribly bad for him. She recalled that it was Marcus who was always in the back. He was never the one acting against anyone else. His friends treated him like a tool. She wanted to say something to him. Anything...but she didn't know where to even start.

Possibly without thinking, she softly said to Marcus while she remained seated by the tent, "Are you okay?"
I'm just a guy that likes playing video games, drawing, acting/musical theatre, piano, rp, and impersonating people with a spunky disposition.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:54 pm

Marcus

Time didn't really move for Marcus now, not in a way he could care about anyway. He just lay their as the tears slowly rolled down his cheek with no one caring...but why would they? Noone had cared for him before, when he was ill it was him that had had to work out what was wrong with him. When he was in pain it was him that had to find the right pills...when someone had hurt himit was him that was blamed. Noone cared, and they never would.

Someone was looking in his direction, and he turned his head an almost imperceptible distance to get a better view. He just wanted to be alone, couldn't they see it?

He listened to what she was saying, and realised...she must be an idiot. It was Rachel, someone him and his 'fiends' hadn't gotten on with, she probably wanted to hurt his feelings but he didn't much care. He was empty...he didn't really have any feelings.
"Am I OK?" he asked softly. "No. That wolf didn't kill me."

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:53 pm

CoraSpia wrote:Marcus

Time didn't really move for Marcus now, not in a way he could care about anyway. He just lay their as the tears slowly rolled down his cheek with no one caring...but why would they? Noone had cared for him before, when he was ill it was him that had had to work out what was wrong with him. When he was in pain it was him that had to find the right pills...when someone had hurt himit was him that was blamed. Noone cared, and they never would.

Someone was looking in his direction, and he turned his head an almost imperceptible distance to get a better view. He just wanted to be alone, couldn't they see it?

He listened to what she was saying, and realised...she must be an idiot. It was Rachel, someone him and his 'fiends' hadn't gotten on with, she probably wanted to hurt his feelings but he didn't much care. He was empty...he didn't really have any feelings.
"Am I OK?" he asked softly. "No. That wolf didn't kill me."

Rachel

"Oh, don't talk like that," Rachel replied in a somewhat encouraging voice. She fell oddly silent after that for a minute.

Poor lad...

She strained herself to sit up straight, and worked up the audacity to speak again, clearly sounding like she cared. She was no therapist, but even someone her age could tell he was distraught about something bigger.

"..what's the matter? I won't tell anyone. Promise."

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:58 pm

"What's the matter?" Marcus asked, scowling but still managing to keep his voice down. "You wouldn't really understand, would you?" As he spoke, he realised he was probably being a bit harsh on her: it was true she probably wouldn't get it though. "Life's shit. My family hate me, I don't have any real friends..." his voice broke "I've never had anything. I've never had a Christmas or a birthday present, And well...when Caitie tried to heal me that was the first time anyone's ever touched me in a nice way. Do you get it now?"

Miekzhemy
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Miekzhemy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Rachel

Rachel looked down at the ground solemnly at Marcus' words. She remembered her schooling in the muggle world loved throwing around its anti-bullying/parental abuse propaganda. She never really thought she'd run into a person that had just about all of those problems and more. It almost made her feel worse for using her own tricks against the Slytherin group's shenanigans for revenge. Then again, perhaps Marcus despised Henry as much as Rachel did?

"I- I understand." she replied. "I usually assumed you were just like the others in your group of...well, friends. To think they or...anyone else, would manipulate and take advantage of you like that," she shook her head. "It's not right. I'm...sorry you have to go through that." At this point, she didn't know what other words could lift his spirits. Then again, there wasn't much she could do in her current state anyways.

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:05 pm

William Darkenstone
Team 2

William had walked around the camp, a bit, as the healers had arrived. Blood could be seen in every corner and no one could know for certain whether it was human or not. He skirted at the sight of large, open wounds and students with bloody hands caring for a friend and loved one. He felt a pain in his chest as he was reminded. Reminded of...that day, almost a year ago.

He felt a sudden urge to leave it all. Hogwarts, his life, everything. Travel as far away as possible. But he dismissed the notion as soon as it occurred to him. I am not ready. Even if I survived, I wouldn't...live. After some time of thinking and contemplating, he overheard a couple students talking. Hiding behind a tree, he caught a glimpse of their faces. Rachel and Marcus. He seems to be badly hurt. Both physically and emotionally. He stood there, overhearing their conversation.

After a short time, as the two students exchanged revealing words, William felt his hands forming a fist and him visibly shaking. He wanted to emerge from where he was hiding and let go of all his emotions. But he was smarter than that. Instead, he stood there, hearing, remembering, thinking. How can he say something like this? How can he stand there and claim his life is horrible? At least he has his parents! At least, his parents aren't rotting in a grave! At least he didn't have to see their corpses, with their dead eyes staring into the oblivion, blood across their body! How can he say all these things? He has everything, every moment in the future. All I have are memories...

But he said nothing of these things outloud. Instead, he sat there, hearing, and as his fists sank into the soil, he noticed a tear dripping into the grass. A single tear.
Last edited by World Anarchic Union on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.77

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary
100 Equality, 93 Liberty and 29 Stability

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Caitie

The girl's face turned red as Marcus pecked her on the cheek. She wasn't exactly expecting that to happen.

What did he have to go and do that for? Caitie thought as she looked away, while Henry began his joking tirade against their classmate. Caitie knew her patch job wasn't the best, of course, but it was all she could think of at the time. Before long the medics arrived and whisked the wounded away, leaving Caitie and those who could manage alone. Even if she wanted to see how he was doing, the authorities made it almost impossible as they tried to figure what happened, sequestering the students away.

The young witch folder her arms across her chest.

What a drag she thought, looking over to Henry.

"So, what now?"
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:56 pm

Britanania wrote:Caitie

The girl's face turned red as Marcus pecked her on the cheek. She wasn't exactly expecting that to happen.

What did he have to go and do that for? Caitie thought as she looked away, while Henry began his joking tirade against their classmate. Caitie knew her patch job wasn't the best, of course, but it was all she could think of at the time. Before long the medics arrived and whisked the wounded away, leaving Caitie and those who could manage alone. Even if she wanted to see how he was doing, the authorities made it almost impossible as they tried to figure what happened, sequestering the students away.

The young witch folder her arms across her chest.

What a drag she thought, looking over to Henry.

"So, what now?"

Henry was tossing a rock up and down, while sitting on a nearby stump, looking off into the forest. He seemed to be in a trance until Caitie brought him back into reality. Putting the rock down, Henry said "I dunno, it all depends I guess. Some people got chomped pretty hard by the blighters, I mean just look at Marcus, guts hangin out n all." Tossing his Rock a few more times, Henry sighed "I don't know. Gleen might bring us back, but knowing him he'll likely keep us out here til we slay a Nundu. He's real nuts. I thought he was just a bit off it when he showed us the bodies you know. Maybe a little wrong in the head but he had good intentions behind it. Here though... Too much blood, too much suffering. We could have lost good purebloods and with how rare we are getting these days that's not a risk I'd care to see anyone take. I only hope that this is the last time something crazy happens this year, we are giving Harry Potter a run for his money with people dying in this school."

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Derek
Derek and Lauren were off by themselves, not talking to anyone else but each other.
"So...you were actually a werewolf?"
"Yes. I was. Why?"
Derek tried to seem like he didn't want to be one as well. "Oh, I just thought that they were viscous and all that...with no thoughts..."
"I thought clearly. I think it was the shock, though."
Lauren leaned close to Derek.
"What if they find out?"
He smiled reassuringly.
"If anything, my dad will help. Trust me, there's potions you can take...but being a werewolf is a life long curse."
"...Really?" She looked dismayed at this.
"Yes, unfortunately. Now, about this whole ordeal. People nearly died. And Gleen still wants us to continue? I think he's mad."
Lauren smiled a bit.
"He might be mad, but he knows what he's doing."
"I hope he does."

They were silent for a while, then Lauren brought up something she had been thinking about.
"Derek, do you think that you're parents will let you transform after this?"
"...I don't know the answer to that...I'd say no."
"They're going to restrict you."
"Possibly, but how can they?"
"Good question."
Last edited by Skylus on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:45 pm

Marcus

"Thanks," he said softly, still not looking a whole lot better. At this moment, he wished he could lie their until the wolves came back and ate him...at least as wolf food he'd actually be helping, right? He knew it couldn't be though, and still shaking he rose to his feet.
He was walking like he was in some sort of trance, clearly not with it as he tried to keep it together, but he had no idea where to go. After looking around blearily for a while, and with everything about him showing he really did not want to, he sat down silently near to Henry and Caitie.

Ava

Ava hadn't really got involved in the fight because her leg was still killing her from before...and so she was walking around the camp, probably the only student desperate to be back on her way. It was then that she saw William sitting alone beside a tree, and as she watched a tear rolled down his cheek. Walking quietly, she sat a few feet from him, not too close as to invade his personal space.
"Everything alright?" she asked softly.

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:06 am

William Darkenstone
Team 2

William felt someone watching and turned his head to their direction. Noticing the figure, he heard Ava speak, softly addressing him.
"Everything alright?"

He looked at her directly. No point in lying.
"No. All this-" he pointed towards the blood, the nurses "-it's too reminiscent of the past. At least the others have their parents! I can't sleep at nights thinking about mine. How they are but a memory. How I can't see them again, how I will never be able to feel their embrace again. I can't allow anything like that to ever happen again. It's not fair! Do you understand?"

He stood up, shaking the dirt off his clothes.
"And every day, I wonder, what can I do to honor them? What can I do to make them proud? And every day, I fail. And I wonder, is anything worth it?"

"Sometimes, I just can't hold the facade that everything is fine." he said, as he continued shaking the dirt off.
Last edited by World Anarchic Union on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

PRO: Anarcho-Communism, Libertarian Socialism, Communalism, Revolutionary Catalonia, Council Communism, Direct Democracy, Ecology, Internationalism, Pro-Choice, Palestine, Feminism, LGBTQ+ Rights

ANTI: Capitalism, Imperialism, NATO, Fascism, Authoritarianism, Nationalism, (Neo)Liberalism, Conservatism, Reformism, Militarism, Misogyny, Racism
Political Compass:

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:17 am

Ava

Ava felt a pang of guilt inside her: she shouldn't have raised those thoughts into his mind...but now she had she couldn't exactly go back. Softly laying a hand on his shoulder she sighed, face totally impassive as she tried to work out something to say.
"No," she told him plainly, "I...really don't think I can understand, In fact I...haven't seen real violence before this. Ever." She took a deep breath, not knowing at all how to make this better. "I understand trying to make your parents proud though. Mine are always pushing me..." she realised how that sounded "I mean not in a bad way. Nothing like him." She pointed at Marcus, and shivered. "From what I hear his family is evil."

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:18 am

William Darkenstone

William heard Ava speak and shook his head.

"It's just tough. And difficult to explain. I don't know what they would have wanted out of me. I was immature, I didn't listen to what they were really saying, I couldn't understand exactly what they were feeling. Their demise matured me. I have to try to make things right. So things like these will not happen again."

He turned to the direction of Marcus who was now sitting with Caitie and Henry.
"They sound evil. But, a least he has them. He can turn to them. He can visit them in places other than a graveyard. But his situation surely has its major problems. Problems that I didn't experience."

He turned to Ava, as he smiled slightly, taking her hand into his own.
"Thank you. Truthfully. I can't talk like this to many people. Almost to no one. "
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

Political Compass:

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:15 am

Ava

Ava smiled and comfortingly squeezed his hand. "Don't worry about it," she said softly. "I mean...I can't imagine it myself...don't really want to, but it must be horrible for you and him." She looked around, and groaned. "Looks like we're getting ready to go," she told him sadly, walking back into the camp, still holding his hand.

Gleen

Gleen and the doctors had had an argument of epic proportions. The doctors voice had gotten very high-pitched, and gleen had snarled at him; it was clear that both of them were not likely to give in. Gleen rather negated this fact by beginning to completely ignore the doctors protestations as he beamed at the group of students, injured and otherwise.
"Everyone ready to make a move?" he asked jovially. "We've more fun, and lunch is well and truly over."

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:02 am

Caitie: Group Three

As Marcus wandered back over to her and Henry, Caitie put a hand on the boy's shoulder. Even though the medical experts had done a better job fixing him, Marcus looked more depressed than before.

What, did they zap him with some prozac or something?

Caite was about to ask how he was doing when Gleen returned, prompting everyone to return to the task at hand. The young witch sighed as she slowly rose.

Well, isn't that just lovely, she thought as she walked back over to her group, Womky walking just behind Caitie with her belongings.

"Well, are we ready to go then?"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016

Postby Skylus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 am

Derek
"He's still going through with this...that's it, he's mad."
"Well, we can't go back to the castle, can we?"
Derek and Lauren had recovered as much as they could from the wolf attacks and were now standing off to one side, near the other Gryffindors.
"I don't think we can."
Then Derek remembered with a jolt that there would be a full moon again tonight.
"You're going to transform again, until the moon isn't full anymore. If Gleen sees you...or any of the snakes..."
He found himself being hugged by Lauren and Derek stood there for a few seconds, then hugged her back.
"...I know."
"I'll make sure nothing happens to you."
They drew back and merely looked at each other.
"So we're friends now?"
"Yeah. We are."

(It's the beginning of their relationship! I am new at writing ships, so...)
Last edited by Skylus on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

World Anarchic Union
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby World Anarchic Union » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 pm

William Darkenstone

William looked Ava in the eyes as she spoke, a soft whisper that seemed to capture the spirit of the forest.
"It is truly horrible, sometimes. And I wouldn't wish for anyone to feel like I often do. But, occasionally, there comes a time when these feelings are obscured by others. That can be comforting." he said, as they heard Gleen's announcement that they would continue onwards.

William sighed. That man seems to be constantly joyful. Unless it is a mask.
Guess that good night's rest was truly just a dream, however.

He turned to Ava, once more.
"What do you think Gleen will have us do? He did mention something more dangerous laying ahead. One can only wonder. But, the arcane magic that is present here is truly fascinating. Captivating. I wouldn't mind spending some hours off school duty between these woods, among these creatures."
VIVA ROJAVA!
VIVA EZLN!

Political Compass:

Political Objectives:
Revolutionary

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:03 pm

James Abbott

After repeating his thanks to Andrew and Cyrus a few more times, James sat up and looked around. He felt much better, but still a little weak. At least I'm not bleeding anymore. The camp was in disarray. Some wizards had arrived and had begun to do a more professional job of healing the multitude of injured students, but one of them had gotten into a shouting match with Professor Gleen.

One of the healers approached James and looked at his bloody, ripped robes. "Tergeo," he said absentmindedly, flicking his wand but not even looking at James. Instantly the crimson blood that had dried on his cloak melted away. "Reparo," the man continued, beginning to trot away. The torn garment mended itself, and with the blood gone it looked good as new.

James glanced down at his hands, arms, and legs. All of the scars and cuts had been erased; he looked good as new as well. I only wish I felt that way.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse