NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-OOC-CLOSED/rebooted.

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Chewion wrote:
NewLakotah wrote:Is Canada available still?

Its currently reserved there are other major countries available like Britain, Russia, India, China, Germany.

Ah, I see. Too bad. Ok, well I will reserve UK for now then. I'll have the app up in a bit.
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:48 pm

NewLakotah wrote:
Chewion wrote:Its currently reserved there are other major countries available like Britain, Russia, India, China, Germany.

Ah, I see. Too bad. Ok, well I will reserve UK for now then. I'll have the app up in a bit.

Ok.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:59 pm

NS Nation Name: Newne Carriebean7
RL Country Chosen: Italy
Name of Leader: Mafian President of Italy Vito Antonio Scalleta, with Kim Jong Un as Korean mafian Prime Minister of Italy
Appearance of Leader
Biography of Leader (1 Paragraph minimum)
Born in 1926 to poor immigrants to america, he soon entered the criminal underworld in his home land, when he was caught,he enlisted in the army and fought his homeland in world war II. once that was done, he maneuvered his way to an extremely powerful position in the local government, and assisted his own mafia party take rise before falling due to several corruption scandals in the mid 1960's amid a fear of communists. he retired from the public eye until he was called out once more to lead the nation, in the 2009 italian election, he manages to gain a majority in the italian congress but fails by a long margin to be president. He learns from his mistakes and eventually ends up as President of Italy on January 25th,2014.
History of Nation (2000-2017) in 2008, with the economic crash, North Korea undergoes an unsuccessful revolution, Kim Jong Il, with fear of his son, sends him to Switzerland to complete his schooling. He soon runs into an underground mafian political party led by Vito Scalleta. in 2013, Vito scalleta of the new Mafia Party is elected President of Italy on the promise to crack down on crime,build up the nation's military and to take back territory lost previously. he soon builds up his armed forces and conducts a purge of the political elite, alienating several other officials, but also solidifying hid power base.
RP History or Example viewtopic.php?f=31&t=399712&hilit=vito
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:04 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:NS Nation Name: Newne Carriebean7
RL Country Chosen: Italy
Name of Leader: Mafian President of Italy Vito Antonio Scalleta, with Kim Jong Un as Korean mafian Prime Minister of Italy
Appearance of Leader
(Image)
Born in 1926 to poor immigrants to america, he soon entered the criminal underworld in his home land, when he was caught,he enlisted in the army and fought his homeland in world war II. once that was done, he maneuvered his way to an extremely powerful position in the local government, and assisted his own mafia party take rise before falling due to several corruption scandals in the mid 1960's amid a fear of communists. he retired from the public eye until he was called out once more to lead the nation, in the 2009 italian election, he manages to gain a majority in the italian congress but fails by a long margin to be president. He learns from his mistakes and eventually ends up as President of Italy on January 25th,2014.
History of Nation (2000-2017) in 2008, with the economic crash, North Korea undergoes an unsuccessful revolution, Kim Jong Il, with fear of his son, sends him to Switzerland to complete his schooling. He soon runs into an underground mafian political party led by Vito Scalleta. in 2013, Vito scalleta of the new Mafia Party is elected President of Italy on the promise to crack down on crime,build up the nation's military and to take back territory lost previously. he soon builds up his armed forces and conducts a purge of the political elite, alienating several other officials, but also solidifying hid power base.
RP History or Example viewtopic.php?f=31&t=399712&hilit=vito

MY FRIEND!!! Accepted.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

NewLakotah
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby NewLakotah » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:28 pm

NS Nation Name: NewLakotah
RL Country Chosen: The United Kingdom
Name of Leader: Theresa May
Appearance of Leader (Description allowed, picture preferred) Image
Born in 1956 in Sussex, Theresa May has been the Prime Minister of The United Kingdom since July 2016 after former Conservative Party leader David Cameron stepped down following the Brexit referendum passed by a narrow margin, forcing the UK government to take action withdrawing itself from the EU, the first nation in its history to do so. May has been a MP since 1997, serving in the Conservative Party, despite being termed as a "liberal" conservative.
History of Nation (2000-2017) (You may simply keep it as-is) Since 2000 the UK has been acting as Co-leader to the American led, NATO supported leadership of the "free world". The UK has been active in all of the US led engagements in the Middle East, in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Recently, part in due to massive migration crises that have plagued the UK and the EU, the UK voted to remove itself from the EU and separate itself entirely from the organization. This has lead to major unrest in certain parts of the country, specifically Scotland where succession movements have again taken rise. The UK however, looks to remain as close to its former postion of world superpower as it possibly can with its remaining resources by attempting to regain past glory and reclaiming their independence from Europe.
RP History or Example Been a long time since I've RP'ed here, so I have no active RP's to showcase so here's a bit. Normally I would do a lot more but I haven't read the IC so I don't really have anything to write right now. Can write more if you want:

January 2017
Its dark. Just past midnight as dozens of men move slowly through the woods. Each man is heavily armed, and camouflaged - military. In the lead is Lieutenant Winters, a tall man, with a thick, stocky build. His face hardly visable behind the helmet and the black smudge all over his face. Behind his the rest of his unit follows, all similarly dressed and equally as intimidating.

Winters' hands goes up in a quick motion "halt". The unit behind him stops and drops down to a knee, their L-85s rising up quickly in a motion, taking in their surroundings. Their nightvision glare against their eyes as they attempt to pierce through the darkness and thick underbrush. Winters moves forward slowly, his motion remaining slow, steady not making too much noise. He stops as he reaches the base of the tree and looks back to survey the unit's position. He frowns in a bit of dismay at the sight and motions for another man to come up quickly. The man responds and quickly, yet quietly, moves up.
"Sergeant," Winters' voice comes out in a rough hiss. "Get the men to spread out. They're clumping too close. Were sitting ducks for a crossfire."
"Yes, sir." Sergeant Vasquez, a short, compact man nods as he turns back towards the men. Winters reaches out and grabs Vasquez's shoulder. he turns quickly.
"They're all dead if we don't get their asses in line." Vasquez nods solemnly in response. He shuffles off quickly directly his section leaders in covert motions and whispers. Soon, the men start to disperse slowly. Spreading out down the line, creating more space in between them. Winters watches as the men move out, a look of approval on his face. He reaches down and presses down on his radio.
"Prepare to move out, over,"
"Roger that."
Winter stands up and takes a quick step forward.
crack
A single shot echoes through the silence, a flash in the distant brush on the far treeline, give away the culprit. Winters drops down in a flash, he aims up his L-85 and flicks the safety off in a quick motion. He turns back quickly.
"Contact! Front 120 meters!"
"Roger, open fire!" A voice yells back through the darkness. It sounds like Vasquez, but in the dark its hard to make out. The silence and darkness is broken in a instant as the entire forest erupts in quick gunfire. The unit lays down quick suppressive fire, spraying the entire tree line in heavy fire.

Winters squints through his NVGs as he tries to make out the enemy's position. His vision is hampered by the quick flashes from both his and the enemy's position. He rolls back behind the tree. "Damnit!" He mutters to himself. A body rolls over next to him and leans up next to him: Vasquez.
"They got us on two sides, LT. Heavy weapons on the left. I think they got movement on us from the Southwest!"
Winters nods. "Parsons!" He yells out back at the line of his own men. Parsons, lying some 5 meters away, jerks his head up.
"Yes, sir?"
"Get your MG down 10 meters Southwest and cover our position."
"Roger that, sir!"
Winters turns to Vasquez, who is popping off shots aimed at the tree line. Winters grabs his shoulder and yells into his ear above the ruckus, "I'll keep suppressing fire. Take a section and secure our right flank. Push up and try to outflank the flankers. Got it?"
"Got it!" Vasquez rolls back over and darts back. Winters, pops out his magazine, and pulls out another from his vest and quickly reloads his gun. "Suppressing fire, boys!" He shouts as he pivots around the side of the tree, only to encounter a large man in a reflective vest marching straight at him, his hand up. He walks past Winters who watches him with apprehension.

The man points at 3 different members of the platoon, including Parsons whose face drops.
"You, you, you. You're dead. You," points at Vasquez. "Too slow, gunshot to the leg. You're down."
Vasquez glares at the man but accepts the command and drops down. The other soldiers the man pointed out also drop down. in all 2 more men are "wounded in action. The man then marches straight back towards Winters who watches him carefully. The man leans down, yelling through the gunfire.
"Get your men in position, Lieutenant! Their sitting ducks! Your platoon will be dead if you don't do something!"
Winters face looks slightly dejected, but he recovers quickly and nods. "Yes, sir! On it!" He rolls back around motioning for the medic to come up. "Medic up front! Man down! Man down on the line!"
"How smooth must be the language of the whites, when they can make right look like wrong, and wrong like right." ~~ Black Hawk, Sauk

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." ~~ Tecumseh

Free Leonard Peltier!!

Keskovonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Keskovonia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:37 pm

Can I work something out in my history that makes Canada actually independent from the U.K? (No more Governor-General, No longer a Dominion and the monarch of the U.K is no longer the head of state.)
I'm in the Council of Nations. Are YOU?
Joshua King
Ambassador to the World and Keskovonia

International Warfare
Republic of Central America
President Fernando Rosendo

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 pm

NewLakotah wrote:NS Nation Name: NewLakotah
RL Country Chosen: The United Kingdom
Name of Leader: Theresa May
Appearance of Leader (Description allowed, picture preferred) (Image)
Born in 1956 in Sussex, Theresa May has been the Prime Minister of The United Kingdom since July 2016 after former Conservative Party leader David Cameron stepped down following the Brexit referendum passed by a narrow margin, forcing the UK government to take action withdrawing itself from the EU, the first nation in its history to do so. May has been a MP since 1997, serving in the Conservative Party, despite being termed as a "liberal" conservative.
History of Nation (2000-2017) (You may simply keep it as-is) Since 2000 the UK has been acting as Co-leader to the American led, NATO supported leadership of the "free world". The UK has been active in all of the US led engagements in the Middle East, in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. Recently, part in due to massive migration crises that have plagued the UK and the EU, the UK voted to remove itself from the EU and separate itself entirely from the organization. This has lead to major unrest in certain parts of the country, specifically Scotland where succession movements have again taken rise. The UK however, looks to remain as close to its former postion of world superpower as it possibly can with its remaining resources by attempting to regain past glory and reclaiming their independence from Europe.
RP History or Example Been a long time since I've RP'ed here, so I have no active RP's to showcase so here's a bit. Normally I would do a lot more but I haven't read the IC so I don't really have anything to write right now. Can write more if you want:

January 2017
Its dark. Just past midnight as dozens of men move slowly through the woods. Each man is heavily armed, and camouflaged - military. In the lead is Lieutenant Winters, a tall man, with a thick, stocky build. His face hardly visable behind the helmet and the black smudge all over his face. Behind his the rest of his unit follows, all similarly dressed and equally as intimidating.

Winters' hands goes up in a quick motion "halt". The unit behind him stops and drops down to a knee, their L-85s rising up quickly in a motion, taking in their surroundings. Their nightvision glare against their eyes as they attempt to pierce through the darkness and thick underbrush. Winters moves forward slowly, his motion remaining slow, steady not making too much noise. He stops as he reaches the base of the tree and looks back to survey the unit's position. He frowns in a bit of dismay at the sight and motions for another man to come up quickly. The man responds and quickly, yet quietly, moves up.
"Sergeant," Winters' voice comes out in a rough hiss. "Get the men to spread out. They're clumping too close. Were sitting ducks for a crossfire."
"Yes, sir." Sergeant Vasquez, a short, compact man nods as he turns back towards the men. Winters reaches out and grabs Vasquez's shoulder. he turns quickly.
"They're all dead if we don't get their asses in line." Vasquez nods solemnly in response. He shuffles off quickly directly his section leaders in covert motions and whispers. Soon, the men start to disperse slowly. Spreading out down the line, creating more space in between them. Winters watches as the men move out, a look of approval on his face. He reaches down and presses down on his radio.
"Prepare to move out, over,"
"Roger that."
Winter stands up and takes a quick step forward.
crack
A single shot echoes through the silence, a flash in the distant brush on the far treeline, give away the culprit. Winters drops down in a flash, he aims up his L-85 and flicks the safety off in a quick motion. He turns back quickly.
"Contact! Front 120 meters!"
"Roger, open fire!" A voice yells back through the darkness. It sounds like Vasquez, but in the dark its hard to make out. The silence and darkness is broken in a instant as the entire forest erupts in quick gunfire. The unit lays down quick suppressive fire, spraying the entire tree line in heavy fire.

Winters squints through his NVGs as he tries to make out the enemy's position. His vision is hampered by the quick flashes from both his and the enemy's position. He rolls back behind the tree. "Damnit!" He mutters to himself. A body rolls over next to him and leans up next to him: Vasquez.
"They got us on two sides, LT. Heavy weapons on the left. I think they got movement on us from the Southwest!"
Winters nods. "Parsons!" He yells out back at the line of his own men. Parsons, lying some 5 meters away, jerks his head up.
"Yes, sir?"
"Get your MG down 10 meters Southwest and cover our position."
"Roger that, sir!"
Winters turns to Vasquez, who is popping off shots aimed at the tree line. Winters grabs his shoulder and yells into his ear above the ruckus, "I'll keep suppressing fire. Take a section and secure our right flank. Push up and try to outflank the flankers. Got it?"
"Got it!" Vasquez rolls back over and darts back. Winters, pops out his magazine, and pulls out another from his vest and quickly reloads his gun. "Suppressing fire, boys!" He shouts as he pivots around the side of the tree, only to encounter a large man in a reflective vest marching straight at him, his hand up. He walks past Winters who watches him with apprehension.

The man points at 3 different members of the platoon, including Parsons whose face drops.
"You, you, you. You're dead. You," points at Vasquez. "Too slow, gunshot to the leg. You're down."
Vasquez glares at the man but accepts the command and drops down. The other soldiers the man pointed out also drop down. in all 2 more men are "wounded in action. The man then marches straight back towards Winters who watches him carefully. The man leans down, yelling through the gunfire.
"Get your men in position, Lieutenant! Their sitting ducks! Your platoon will be dead if you don't do something!"
Winters face looks slightly dejected, but he recovers quickly and nods. "Yes, sir! On it!" He rolls back around motioning for the medic to come up. "Medic up front! Man down! Man down on the line!"

Accepted

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Keskovonia wrote:Can I work something out in my history that makes Canada actually independent from the U.K? (No more Governor-General, No longer a Dominion and the monarch of the U.K is no longer the head of state.)

Yes.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 pm

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve this RP just let me know.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:42 pm

NS Nation Name: Monarchy of Japanada
RL Country Chosen: Luxembourg, Belgium and Netherlands [Capital is Brussels]
Name of Leader: Markus Claes
Appearance of Leader: http://pm.gc.ca/sites/pm/files/media/pm ... 00x683.jpg
Biography of Leader: Markus was born in Amsterdam, his father was retired and was once before the prime minister of Benelux himself, while his mother was a teacher at the AUC. He studied Liberal Arts and Law, moving to Luxembourg City at age nineteen, where he became a teacher for three years until age 22 when he moved back to Amsterdam, becoming the mayor. In the 2013 Beneluxian elections, his father urged him to become a candidate after working in the government himself, he attempted but failed. In the 2016 elections he ran and won, as part of the Beneluxian New Left-Wing Democratic Party [BNLDP], by now his father died and had gone through struggles with that event, and the weight of thirty million people on his shoulders. He seeked help, and has recently recovered, but has taken a hit to popularity, despite him being very well-liked.
History of Nation: Same as in real, except in 1944, Benelux became its own nation rather than an economic union.
RP History or Example:
Owain Young hopped off of a rusty and run-down ship onto the dock, it was filled with many space-suit donning tourists and civilian, socializing with each other with the use of 'Galactic Sound Emulator', or GSE, which allows for communication in space, alongside other sounds such as gunshots, etc. The entrance to Ottáva was large, and shaped like a vault, and acted as an elevator, descending down into the center of the city, which wasn't far from the market and housing districts. "Mmm..well her it is, Titan...I suppose I just step...#$@&%*!" as he waved at one of the security officers to lower the platform, and stepped onto its metal surface it began to rapidly decline, glass walls shielding the sides of the 'elevator' to protect people from..killing themselves? Or like what Owain thought was going to happen, fly off while violently flying back and forth, and falling to his death. A loud communications system beeped on, with a man that had a calm tone, and a British accent speaking "Calm down...Mr. Young is it?, we have everything under control...just remain calm.." The last part of that sentence well, lets just say, the announcer didn't exactly sound enthusiastic, but it didn't matter, about one or two minutes later the bumpy ride was over. Owain was on his behind, with a bruise on his arm, a bump on his head and a few small scratches all over. He threw himself up and rubbed his head, placing his suit into a box on the ground and stumbling towards his destination, The Shipyard where he will meet his now dead grandparent's beauty, Lady Luck herself, only one of the many common-valued [Yet beautiful and sleek] ships in the Solar System, which has seen more years of adventure than most other ships combined, and still functions like it is brand new, but not before one, two or thirty enhancements and repairs. But before he could even step off of the platform, his stomach rumbled and his throat became dry, off to the closest pub it was, the lad did just turn eighteen, so this could be his very first drink, 'Ottáva Angel's Drink', an ever so famous specialty of the city. He made his way there, and as he entered, he saw an interesting cast of characters. There was a crew of four men wearing nice-looking black coat-robes that Owain saw around the city quite commonly, who seemed to be playing some kind of dice game, then there was the bartender, he had brown skin, was bald but had a small beard, was rather tall and had the most peculiar feature of...half a metal body, or cyborg body to be exact, the man looked strong enough to wrestle a tank, and win, then there was the security guard, big and chubby, must weigh four hundred pounds and was carrying a wee pistol, a Mach 4 pistol, a devastating private security and special forces-based semi-automatic handgun which has been banned for civilian use, mostly. Two men and one lady were sitting on the stools as well, and there was a band playing some sweet, sweet tunes, who were being applauded by two younger girls who probably weren't even at the age to drink, or do other things, if you get my drift,
Show Spoiler
. There was one person who caught the man's eye though, a girl. She had light brown hair, jeans that tightly hugged her delicious curves and pulled down just enough to show her groin and back panties [Though didn't look like she did that on purpose], a blouse and jacket revealing her perfectly sized pair of breasts and her stomach and....*Bam!* Owain went flying backwards, sending his drool and a bit of blood flying out of his mouth and damaging his face, the mighty punch was so strong to the point the security guard aimed his pistol at the girl, the bartender moved closer in a defensive stance and everyone stopped to look, except the lead singer/guitarist who kept on rocking, it was just starting to get plain annoying now, in fact irritating, especially with y'know the punch, and the annoying dizziness that came along with it.

Owain looked up, seeing a nurse, well her bosom at least, she was standing over him, fixing the pillow his sore head was resting on. She looked down at the man with a blush on her face, not because where he was staring, looked sort of natural, that or makeup. She put her hand on Owain's head, rubbing it, causing more sharp pain. "Urghh, where.!" Owain pulled back and sat up "Shh..your at the hospital, got into a little confrontation at The Tavern" Now he remembered Yeah...probably deserved that now that I remember Owain sighed and got up, the nurse moving to block him, like a chess-piece, perfect diagonal grace. "You have to remain here, it'll only be a while before the C-GAD Chip is installed. Owain tried to move, but the nurse blocked him and a cord yanked him back onto the bed. "What the hell is that!" The nurse smiled "Its just a small metal chip that we need to install into your brain, it can help block out the pain, a cyborg sort of thing, its half done, and when finished will easily slide right into your head" Owain panicked and got up, than charged away, the plug flew out of his head, as did the headset holding it, and the machine fell, sustaining no damage to itself or the chip. He rushed out of the room and into the halls, dodging the few patients and doctors moving around the room. He nearly made it to one of the elevators, but he slammed into a black-haired girl moving towards the stairs, he sent the two flying into an open elevator, it closed leaving the two trapped inside with each other, for a few seconds at least. She had, like forementioned, black hair, she was wearing a nurse uniform, he thought, but it wasn't like the one he saw earlier, and the ones in the hall, she had a plain white suit except for baby blue dots. Her eyes were green, and angry. WIP

Blank = WIP, I'll finish 2morrow.
Last edited by Monarchy of Japanada on Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:16 am

I will add a list with the reserved and taken nations tomorrow.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:33 am

Hey if any of you have friends invite them cause we need to fill in some major countries.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:41 am

Chewion wrote:I will add a list with the reserved and taken nations tomorrow.

Can I steal another countries leader, since an app hasn't been made for that country?

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:58 am

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:
Chewion wrote:I will add a list with the reserved and taken nations tomorrow.

Can I steal another countries leader, since an app hasn't been made for that country?

Which country?

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:03 am

Chewion wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Can I steal another countries leader, since an app hasn't been made for that country?

Which country?

Canada, because I can't think of a good leader. I'll change his name and history though.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:05 am

Chewion wrote:Which country?

Canada, because I can't think of a good leader. I'll change his name and history though.

Sure.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:33 am

I'm interested to see how Sanabel uses this Sharia accepting leader.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:08 am

Done.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:20 am

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:NS Nation Name: Monarchy of Japanada
Biography of Leader: Markus was born in Amsterdam, his father was retired and was once before the prime minister of Benelux himself, while his mother was a teacher at the AUC. He studied Liberal Arts and Law, moving to Luxembourg City at age nineteen, where he became a teacher for three years until age 22 when he moved back to Amsterdam, becoming the mayor. In the 2013 Beneluxian elections, his father urged him to become a candidate after working in the government himself, he attempted but failed. In the 2016 elections he ran and won, as part of the Beneluxian New Left-Wing Democratic Party [BNLDP], by now his father died and had gone through struggles with that event, and the weight of thirty million people on his shoulders. He seeked help, and has recently recovered, but has taken a hit to popularity, despite him being very well-liked.
History of Nation: Same as in real, except in 1944, Benelux became its own nation rather than an economic union.
RP History or Example:
Owain Young hopped off of a rusty and run-down ship onto the dock, it was filled with many space-suit donning tourists and civilian, socializing with each other with the use of 'Galactic Sound Emulator', or GSE, which allows for communication in space, alongside other sounds such as gunshots, etc. The entrance to Ottáva was large, and shaped like a vault, and acted as an elevator, descending down into the center of the city, which wasn't far from the market and housing districts. "Mmm..well her it is, Titan...I suppose I just step...#$@&%*!" as he waved at one of the security officers to lower the platform, and stepped onto its metal surface it began to rapidly decline, glass walls shielding the sides of the 'elevator' to protect people from..killing themselves? Or like what Owain thought was going to happen, fly off while violently flying back and forth, and falling to his death. A loud communications system beeped on, with a man that had a calm tone, and a British accent speaking "Calm down...Mr. Young is it?, we have everything under control...just remain calm.." The last part of that sentence well, lets just say, the announcer didn't exactly sound enthusiastic, but it didn't matter, about one or two minutes later the bumpy ride was over. Owain was on his behind, with a bruise on his arm, a bump on his head and a few small scratches all over. He threw himself up and rubbed his head, placing his suit into a box on the ground and stumbling towards his destination, The Shipyard where he will meet his now dead grandparent's beauty, Lady Luck herself, only one of the many common-valued [Yet beautiful and sleek] ships in the Solar System, which has seen more years of adventure than most other ships combined, and still functions like it is brand new, but not before one, two or thirty enhancements and repairs. But before he could even step off of the platform, his stomach rumbled and his throat became dry, off to the closest pub it was, the lad did just turn eighteen, so this could be his very first drink, 'Ottáva Angel's Drink', an ever so famous specialty of the city. He made his way there, and as he entered, he saw an interesting cast of characters. There was a crew of four men wearing nice-looking black coat-robes that Owain saw around the city quite commonly, who seemed to be playing some kind of dice game, then there was the bartender, he had brown skin, was bald but had a small beard, was rather tall and had the most peculiar feature of...half a metal body, or cyborg body to be exact, the man looked strong enough to wrestle a tank, and win, then there was the security guard, big and chubby, must weigh four hundred pounds and was carrying a wee pistol, a Mach 4 pistol, a devastating private security and special forces-based semi-automatic handgun which has been banned for civilian use, mostly. Two men and one lady were sitting on the stools as well, and there was a band playing some sweet, sweet tunes, who were being applauded by two younger girls who probably weren't even at the age to drink, or do other things, if you get my drift,
Show Spoiler
. There was one person who caught the man's eye though, a girl. She had light brown hair, jeans that tightly hugged her delicious curves and pulled down just enough to show her groin and back panties [Though didn't look like she did that on purpose], a blouse and jacket revealing her perfectly sized pair of breasts and her stomach and....*Bam!* Owain went flying backwards, sending his drool and a bit of blood flying out of his mouth and damaging his face, the mighty punch was so strong to the point the security guard aimed his pistol at the girl, the bartender moved closer in a defensive stance and everyone stopped to look, except the lead singer/guitarist who kept on rocking, it was just starting to get plain annoying now, in fact irritating, especially with y'know the punch, and the annoying dizziness that came along with it.

Owain looked up, seeing a nurse, well her bosom at least, she was standing over him, fixing the pillow his sore head was resting on. She looked down at the man with a blush on her face, not because where he was staring, looked sort of natural, that or makeup. She put her hand on Owain's head, rubbing it, causing more sharp pain. "Urghh, where.!" Owain pulled back and sat up "Shh..your at the hospital, got into a little confrontation at The Tavern" Now he remembered Yeah...probably deserved that now that I remember Owain sighed and got up, the nurse moving to block him, like a chess-piece, perfect diagonal grace. "You have to remain here, it'll only be a while before the C-GAD Chip is installed. Owain tried to move, but the nurse blocked him and a cord yanked him back onto the bed. "What the hell is that!" The nurse smiled "Its just a small metal chip that we need to install into your brain, it can help block out the pain, a cyborg sort of thing, its half done, and when finished will easily slide right into your head" Owain panicked and got up, than charged away, the plug flew out of his head, as did the headset holding it, and the machine fell, sustaining no damage to itself or the chip. He rushed out of the room and into the halls, dodging the few patients and doctors moving around the room. He nearly made it to one of the elevators, but he slammed into a black-haired girl moving towards the stairs, he sent the two flying into an open elevator, it closed leaving the two trapped inside with each other, for a few seconds at least. She had, like forementioned, black hair, she was wearing a nurse uniform, he thought, but it wasn't like the one he saw earlier, and the ones in the hall, she had a plain white suit except for baby blue dots. Her eyes were green, and angry. WIP

Accepted. Are you in the EU still?

Tumblrena
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tumblrena » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:56 am

Russia

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:01 am

Chewion wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:NS Nation Name: Monarchy of Japanada
RP History or Example:
Show Spoiler

Accepted. Are you in the EU still?

Yes, the EU headquarters is in Brussels, alongside the NATO headquarters.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:04 am

Tumblrena wrote:Russia

Ok.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:04 am

Chewion wrote:Accepted. Are you in the EU still?

Yes, the EU headquarters is in Brussels, alongside the NATO headquarters.

Ok.

Tumblrena
Senator

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Tumblrena » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:07 am

NS Nation Name: Tumblrena
RL Country Chosen: Russia
Name of Leader: Catherine III
Appearance of Leader (Description allowed, picture preferred)
Biography of Leader: Catherine is the daughter of the ambitious former head of the KGB, and the descendant of Catherine II. She grew up in the complex ways of Russian power struggles. She learned the intricacies of politics and intrigue like none other. This and her father would eventually lead to her becoming the President of the Russian state.
History of Nation (2000-2017):
The change happened in 2008. Dimitri Medvedev was chosen by Putin as his logical successor with Putin not running. Catherine however chose that time to strike. Her father organized a devious pinning of smears and crimes on Medvedev. Through his contacts and manipulation, Medvedev collapsed and Catherine took the opportunity, and won the Presidential election.

Now that she was in power she took the chance to concentrate her power. She brought Russia into the largest military buildup since the Cold War. Her focus was on improving the logistics of the country's military.

In 2012, she won again having twisted the corrupt oligarchs and other power brokers behind her and replaced them with her own cronies.

When Russia annexed Crimea it did not stop there. It continued through all of Ukraine and neighboring Moldova and Belarus, adding all to the Russian state. The three tiny countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania were all added into the Russian sphere of influence, signing exclusive defensive pacts.

Catherine took advantage at this time to make sham charges against Putin inhibiting the invasion. They were faked, but faked well. There was some discomfort but there was no one who could risk standing against her and he was eliminated.

Russia has made closer ties with the new Iraq under her rule.

RP History or Example: You know me
Last edited by Tumblrena on Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:11 am

Tumblrena wrote:
NS Nation Name: Tumblrena
RL Country Chosen: Russia
Name of Leader: Catherine III
Appearance of Leader (Description allowed, picture preferred)
Biography of Leader: Catherine is the daughter of the ambitious former head of the KGB, and the descendant of Catherine II. She grew up in the complex ways of Russian power struggles. She learned the intricacies of politics and intrigue like none other. This and her father would eventually lead to her becoming the President of the Russian state.
History of Nation (2000-2017):
The change happened in 2008. Dimitri Medvedev was chosen by Putin as his logical successor with Putin not running. Catherine however chose that time to strike. Her father organized a devious pinning of smears and crimes on Medvedev. Through his contacts and manipulation, Medvedev collapsed and Catherine took the opportunity, and won the Presidential election.

Now that she was in power she took the chance to concentrate her power. She brought Russia into the largest military buildup since the Cold War. Her focus was on improving the logistics of the country's military.

In 2012, she won again having twisted the corrupt oligarchs and other power brokers behind her and replaced them with her own cronies.

When Russia annexed Crimea it did not stop there. It continued through all of Ukraine and neighboring Moldova and Belarus, adding all to the Russian state. The three tiny countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania were all added into the Russian sphere of influence, signing exclusive defensive pacts.

Catherine took advantage at this time to make sham charges against Putin inhibiting the invasion. They were faked, but faked well. There was some discomfort but there was no one who could risk standing against her and he was eliminated.

Russia has made closer ties with the new Iraq under her rule.

RP History or Example: You know me

Aight either you can have all of the Ukraine or you can have the multiple smaller states but not both.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse