NATION

PASSWORD

Warfare 2017-OOC-CLOSED/rebooted.

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:11 pm

Thought I would add some domestic issues since everything I have done has been foreign.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Hashkin
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashkin » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:21 am

Chewion wrote:Thought I would add some domestic issues since everything I have done has been foreign.

I just wrote a post about ed the parliament wanting to leave NATO

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Why would would India need an aircraft carrier? India is an aircraft carrier.
economic left/right 0.88
social libertarian/authoritarian -1.74
DEFCON:
1 - Nuclear War
2 - Major/World War
3 - Hashkinian Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen <--
5 - Peacetime

CHNN Minute-by-Minute Report

Geologist team and Sec. Foreign Affairs Michael Dewey, who were sent to Greater Goverwal, are reported missing. Searches are being conducted.

Chancellor Bakker landmark bill facing backlash from Egaltarian Party. "It's a travesty, this bill will hurt thousands"- House Majortity Leader Finn Randall.

I side with results

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:25 am

Hashkin wrote:
Chewion wrote:Thought I would add some domestic issues since everything I have done has been foreign.

I just wrote a post about ed the parliament wanting to leave NATO

That makes sense to leave the strongest organization when Kim Jung Un and the Italian mafia just got nukes.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Ristacia
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ristacia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:12 am

Chewion wrote:
Hashkin wrote:I just wrote a post about ed the parliament wanting to leave NATO

That makes sense to leave the strongest organization when Kim Jung Un and the Italian mafia just got nukes.

Did i do the attack thing right PVP wise

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:17 am

Ristacia wrote:
Chewion wrote:That makes sense to leave the strongest organization when Kim Jung Un and the Italian mafia just got nukes.

Did i do the attack thing right PVP wise

Yes but no more until Italy decides to actually post.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:41 am

Yeah, that Black Lives Matter, all about shouting "Down to America" they are. And we all know how densely populated college campuses are with six-month old babies.
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:44 am

Chewion wrote:
Hashkin wrote:I just wrote a post about ed the parliament wanting to leave NATO

Well, yeah, that's kind of the point, when that organization is trying to force you to declare war on the insane ex-North Korean and mafia that have nuclear weapons

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:05 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:

Yeah, that Black Lives Matter, all about shouting "Down to America" they are. And we all know how densely populated college campuses are with six-month old babies.

To be clear it was a radical group of them and they have done it IRL. The baby was with a student there that got caught up in the riot.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:07 am

Chewion wrote:

To be clear it was a radical group of them and they have done it IRL. The baby was with a student there that got caught up in the riot.

Citation

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:08 am

Chewion wrote:To be clear it was a radical group of them and they have done it IRL. The baby was with a student there that got caught up in the riot.

Citation

Not the baby part but burning flags and such in protest of America.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 am

But they have resulted in bear deaths.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7442/blac ... stigiacomo
Last edited by Chewion on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:13 am

The second one didn't die but could've.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:14 am

Chewion wrote:
Citation

Not the baby part but burning flags and such in protest of America.

I'm talking about the Iran-like "Down With America" chant

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:17 am

Dude, did you even read the article? The baby died when it stopped breathing when its mom was feeding it in a restaurant. BLM had nothing to do with it

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:22 am

Dude, did you even read the article? The baby died when it stopped breathing when its mom was feeding it in a restaurant. BLM had nothing to do with it

No my bad.

Ristacia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ristacia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:38 am

Chewion wrote:

No my bad.

my question when is when is Italy posting

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:42 am

Ristacia wrote:
Chewion wrote:No my bad.

my question when is when is Italy posting

Soon I hope. I am giving them until midnight central time. After that I will assign a co-op the job.

Ristacia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ristacia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 am

Chewion wrote:
Ristacia wrote:my question when is when is Italy posting

Soon I hope. I am giving them until midnight central time. After that I will assign a co-op the job.

If you had to take a guess what would be the total number of casualties in this war on both sides
Last edited by Ristacia on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:45 am

Chewion wrote:
Ristacia wrote:my question when is when is Italy posting

Your time frames aren't exactly forgiving. Not everyone can post all the time, especially if they have jobs, or they're sick, or they happen to have personal issues that come up like a dead family member.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:46 am

Ristacia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Soon I hope. I am giving them until midnight central time. After that I will assign a co-op the job.

If you had to take a guess what would be the total number of casualties in this war on both sides

Allies 30-100k maybe. Italy 50-120k. It all depends on if it's a more air focus attack or land focused.

Ristacia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ristacia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:47 am

Anowa wrote:
Chewion wrote:Soon I hope. I am giving them until midnight central time. After that I will assign a co-op the job.

Your time frames aren't exactly forgiving. Not everyone can post all the time, especially if they have jobs, or they're sick, or they happen to have personal issues that come up like a dead family member.

True you did say as the rules three days time since the last post.

Ristacia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ristacia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:48 am

Chewion wrote:
Ristacia wrote:If you had to take a guess what would be the total number of casualties in this war on both sides

Allies 30-100k maybe. Italy 50-120k. It all depends on if it's a more air focus attack or land focused.

In all reality land forces would be safer since they have the nukes and if one bomb from a strategic or even tactical strike hits one of those things.
:(

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:52 am

Ristacia wrote:
Chewion wrote:Allies 30-100k maybe. Italy 50-120k. It all depends on if it's a more air focus attack or land focused.

In all reality land forces would be safer since they have the nukes and if one bomb from a strategic or even tactical strike hits one of those things.

I don't think they wanna use nukes considering USA and Russia are their enemies and we can turn their country into a wasteland.

Ristacia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ristacia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:53 am

Chewion wrote:
Ristacia wrote:In all reality land forces would be safer since they have the nukes and if one bomb from a strategic or even tactical strike hits one of those things.

I don't think they wanna use nukes considering USA and Russia are their enemies and we can turn their country into a wasteland.

remember MAD

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:54 am

Ristacia wrote:
Chewion wrote:I don't think they wanna use nukes considering USA and Russia are their enemies and we can turn their country into a wasteland.

remember MAD

Except they don't have MAD on their side. They could maybe hit France, Spain, you, and Germany but not Russia and definitely not me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse