NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Incursion (OOC & Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:42 am

Albertae wrote:
Alinora wrote:Sorry, during the weekdays I work 4 hours after school, then I work 8 hours saturday afternoon, and 6 sunday. My schedule is tied up.

Can any OPs help Byzantine?

Eh.. My post has been done.

I didn't see the respond? Or I just misunderstood your statement?
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:44 am

Just wait and belive. This RP will rise and shine again, as soon as OP is free.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:46 am

Skyhooked wrote:Just wait and belive. This RP will rise and shine again, as soon as OP is free.

It will, but we also need people who applied to actually post

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:47 am

Well, it's okay, I have exams anyways
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Taldaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Taldaria » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:31 am

Alinora wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Just wait and belive. This RP will rise and shine again, as soon as OP is free.

I am still waiting for something to happen in the glowing sea. That or after a few in game days I will come back in.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:16 pm

The New Byzantine II wrote:
Albertae wrote:Eh.. My post has been done.

I didn't see the respond? Or I just misunderstood your statement?

Sorry that was directed towards Alin.

Alinora wrote:

Dude, I responded a while ago. Just waiting on you.

Taldaria wrote:
Alinora wrote:It will, but we also need people who applied to actually post

I am still waiting for something to happen in the glowing sea. That or after a few in game days I will come back in.

Sorry, me and Hank planned to have our characters venture into the Glowing Sea, but he has been busy.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:43 am

Just gonna bump that RP, so it won't drown too deep.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:40 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Just gonna bump that RP, so it won't drown too deep.

We have to blame it on schedules.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:43 am

Albertae wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Just gonna bump that RP, so it won't drown too deep.

We have to blame it on schedules.

It was a bad time to launch anyway - perhaps a second try later on could be in order

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse