NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Incursion (OOC & Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:01 am

Albertae wrote:Done! Check it.
Name: Engineer, Lieutenant Jordan Baxter
Appearance: A 5' 9" tall, stocky man. Fair complexion, short brown hair, and brown eyes.
Political Alignment: Gunners

Strength: 8
Perception: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 3
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 7
Luck: 3

Skills:
Gun Nut
Scrapper
Robotics Expert
Commando

Weaknesses:
Tongue Twisted - His ability to coerce and communicate with others is quite poor and ends up with a diminished opinion with his person, unless there is already an existing relationship between the persons.
Ecstatic - He is an intellectual genius, however he is quickly going crazy. His fear is that the world has been reduced to the Commonwealth and is quickly closing in on the Gunner outpost, Vault 95. He also has the belief that by the time the world has been reduced to Vault 95, he may be able to survive his last days in his custom set of power armor and traverse oblivion.

Weapons:
Custom Assault Rifle
Custom 10mm Pistol
Serrated Machete

Other Items:
Gunners Fatigues
Combat Armor
3 Fragmentation Grenades
1 Molotov Cocktail
Map of the Commonwealth
Compass
T-60 Power Armor Suit at Vault 95

Bio:

Jordan was found by the Gunners during a raid on his small farming settlement. He had no family and was an orphan by the age of 3. The Gunners took him in and raised him as their own and his fear of the world constantly closing in on the Commonwealth began with the destruction of his home. At a very young age he took interest in machinery and over the years this prompted his training in engineering. By the time he was 15, he was engineering weapons and defense systems for Vault 95. Over the years, the Gunners found surges in conscription and he took more interest in the combat roles of the Gunners. He began practicing with automatic rifles and some could say he was the perfectly molded kid. A Gunner who could build things and destroy things.

After he had turned into an adult, he spent many years doing combat missions with the Gunners, ascending through the ranks, while fixing armor and performing his base duties. He even found time over the years to put together his own custom set of T-60 Power Armor. He rarely uses the armor though and it's more of a personal project slash backup for when the world becomes a small speck on the Earth. Nowadays, he is partnered with a Chinese descent man and works side by side with him in Vault 95.
Questions: What do you think? I'm a little under the weather, so I'm not thinking my fullest, but I find his phobia to be quite interesting.

[****Keep For Tracking****]
Last edited by Albertae on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:02 am

Albertae wrote:
Albertae wrote:Done! Check it.
Name: Engineer, Lieutenant Jordan Baxter
Appearance: A 5' 9" tall, stocky man. Fair complexion, short brown hair, and brown eyes.

Perception: 6
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 7

Skills:
Gun Nut
Scrapper
Robotics Expert
Commando

Weaknesses:
Tongue Twisted - His ability to coerce and communicate with others is quite poor and ends up with a diminished opinion with his person, unless there is already an existing relationship between the persons.
Ecstatic - He is an intellectual genius, however he is quickly going crazy. His fear is that the world has been reduced to the Commonwealth and is quickly closing in on the Gunner outpost, Vault 95. He also has the belief that by the time the world has been reduced to Vault 95, he may be able to survive his last days in his custom set of power armor and traverse oblivion.

Weapons:
Custom Assault Rifle
Custom 10mm Pistol
Serrated Machete

Other Items:
Gunners Fatigues
Combat Armor
3 Fragmentation Grenades
1 Molotov Cocktail
Map of the Commonwealth
Compass
T-60 Power Armor Suit at Vault 95

Bio:

Jordan was found by the Gunners during a raid on his small farming settlement. He had no family and was an orphan by the age of 3. The Gunners took him in and raised him as their own and his fear of the world constantly closing in on the Commonwealth began with the destruction of his home. At a very young age he took interest in machinery and over the years this prompted his training in engineering. By the time he was 15, he was engineering weapons and defense systems for Vault 95. Over the years, the Gunners found surges in conscription and he took more interest in the combat roles of the Gunners. He began practicing with automatic rifles and some could say he was the perfectly molded kid. A Gunner who could build things and destroy things.

After he had turned into an adult, he spent many years doing combat missions with the Gunners, ascending through the ranks, while fixing armor and performing his base duties. He even found time over the years to put together his own custom set of T-60 Power Armor. He rarely uses the armor though and it's more of a personal project slash backup for when the world becomes a small speck on the Earth. Nowadays, he is partnered with a Chinese descent man and works side by side with him in Vault 95.
Questions: What do you think? I'm a little under the weather, so I'm not thinking my fullest, but I find his phobia to be quite interesting.

Oh I'm sorry, accepted

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:10 am

Albertae wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:
Well unless they want to march through the Glowing Sea they're going to need to get off I-95 soon enough.

Lunas, your character is the Gunner General right? If so or if not,

I was wondering if it'd be okay that my character who's a lieutenant in the Gunners now, have been picked up by a soldier in a Gunners raid when he was an orphan and taken in as a son of the General.

She's only been General of the Gunners for around 4 years so it'd have to be the previous General.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:28 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Albertae wrote:
Lunas, your character is the Gunner General right? If so or if not,

I was wondering if it'd be okay that my character who's a lieutenant in the Gunners now, have been picked up by a soldier in a Gunners raid when he was an orphan and taken in as a son of the General.

She's only been General of the Gunners for around 4 years so it'd have to be the previous General.

Ah alright. Perhaps she would've been the Gunner who picked him up when he was an orphan?
My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 am

Albertae wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:

Ah alright. Perhaps she would've been the Gunner who picked him up when he was an orphan?

Wouldn't work either, since she's only been in the Gunners for a decade and a bit and most of that she spent in Vault 95.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:41 am

The New Byzantine II wrote:I hope the Enclave and the Horde wouldn't encounter with each other, otherwise it will be a bloodbath

The Enclave in this RP is really weak. Like wow. I would say 98% of the armed forces are restricted to military fatigues and advanced armor. Power armor is restricted to only a few key individuals. The Enclave is also lacking their Plasma weapons, like with the armor situation most soldiers have ARs.

My character came from a fairly small but very developed base thus is used to the Enclave being how we see them in 2/3. Now he feels some what disheartened at the state they're in.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:44 am

Lunas Legion wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Wouldn't work either, since she's only been in the Gunners for a decade and a bit and most of that she spent in Vault 95.

Damn. He's 39, so 36 years ago someone picked him up.
My Political Compass:

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Responded to the Gunners action. Also, I saw in faction description, that there are conscript gunners. Wonder, how do they conscript? Just kidnap random folk, or perhaps they control few minor settlements?
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:21 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Responded to the Gunners action. Also, I saw in faction description, that there are conscript gunners. Wonder, how do they conscript? Just kidnap random folk, or perhaps they control few minor settlements?

The former. They kidnap random folks.
My Political Compass:

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Albertae wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Responded to the Gunners action. Also, I saw in faction description, that there are conscript gunners. Wonder, how do they conscript? Just kidnap random folk, or perhaps they control few minor settlements?

The former. They kidnap random folks.

Conscripts, as far as I can tell, are the Gunners recruited from outside of the Gunners themselves; former raiders, mercs, volunteers, etc.

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Alinora wrote:So whenever the Horde arrives in a major city, I'll need some people to RP it's residents fighting back. I will do it too, but I need a few others. Are there any volunteers?

I'd be down, plus if I ever go MIA, they can just be killed off easily.

Damn, the Horde must have some crazy logistics going on to be able to feed all their guys and keep moving.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Vacif wrote:
Alinora wrote:So whenever the Horde arrives in a major city, I'll need some people to RP it's residents fighting back. I will do it too, but I need a few others. Are there any volunteers?

I'd be down, plus if I ever go MIA, they can just be killed off easily.

Damn, the Horde must have some crazy logistics going on to be able to feed all their guys and keep moving.

Tbh I was thinking they're just cannibals

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Alinora wrote:
Vacif wrote:I'd be down, plus if I ever go MIA, they can just be killed off easily.

Tbh I was thinking they're just cannibals

But that's still a lot of people to feed. I guess equipment isn't an issue because each guy packs his own equipment, but food is a different story. Sure they steal all the supplies but dang.

Roxferd
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Roxferd » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:29 pm

Name: Peter Hintz
Appearance: 6 foot muscled but also has a gut, balding blond hair, blue eyes.
Political Alignment: Swampfolk of Point Lookout
40 Points to assign (Take Note that 0 = Extreme Weakness in Category, 1-2 = Below Average, 3-5 = Average, 6-7 = Above Average, 8-9 = Outstanding in Category, 10+ = Benchmark in Category)

Perception: 8
Endurance: 8
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 5

Skills: Good Tracker, Physically Strong, High Pain Tolerance, good shot 4 minimum
Weaknesses: Gullible, Short Tempered, Radiation of the Swamps has clubbed his legs making him Slow (List at least two,
Weapons: Lever Action Rifle, Double Barreled Shotgun, Hatchet
Other Items: torn Blue Coveralls, Heavy Duty Boots, x25 shotgun shells, x112 10mm ammo, Harmonica, Punga Fruit and MireLurk meat
Bio: Born amongst the backwoods Swampfolk of Point Lookout Peter learned to shoot and hunt at a very young age. Unlike many parts of the Wasteland Point Lookout was never exposed to the Brotherhood of Steel or Enclave, the only outsiders being traders and fortune hunters the second being made quick work of by Peter and his kin. Peter often would come to the docks hauling Punga Fruit to be traded for supplies. it was during one of these encounters he got his hands on the Wasteland Survival Guide which would inspire him to go see this Capital Wasteland. He'd spend a few months in DC quickly disliking the roving tin cans that patrolled the road often trying to pick fights with Peter because of his size. He also found that most refused to trade or sell to him so he kept away from the towns whenever possible, while trading for food near Canterbury Commons Peter was told of a big Green Jewel up North. Tired of DC but not ready to return home Peter packed up and begin the trek north to find this Jewel and bring it back home the trip took him almost a month. Sense he recently arrived in the Commonwealth Peter has yet to reach Boston settling near Quincy hunting mirelurks hoping to trade their meat for supplies.
Questions:

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:24 pm

Uh, Skyhooked, no one is going inside the Asylum, and there's no way in hell you'd be able to find and put on disguises before the Brigadier arrives with his mass of forces or even get in without encountering them and being shot to pieces due to not having the rite of passage tattoo (a.k.a those blood type tattoos on the foreheads of Gunners).

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:Uh, Skyhooked, no one is going inside the Asylum, and there's no way in hell you'd be able to find and put on disguises before the Brigadier arrives with his mass of forces or even get in without encountering them and being shot to pieces due to not having the rite of passage tattoo (a.k.a those blood type tattoos on the foreheads of Gunners).

Thought that gunners are a bit slower... Well, gonna correct a few thingies... so it would be more realistic and make sure that my faction makes mistakes too.

Edit: Fixed my post by your request. Heck it's now a bit funnier and more realistic. Will other gunners buy into a bad disguise attempt is up to you. No one will try to get into asylum now.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:54 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Lunas Legion wrote:Uh, Skyhooked, no one is going inside the Asylum, and there's no way in hell you'd be able to find and put on disguises before the Brigadier arrives with his mass of forces or even get in without encountering them and being shot to pieces due to not having the rite of passage tattoo (a.k.a those blood type tattoos on the foreheads of Gunners).

Thought that gunners are a bit slower... Well, gonna correct a few thingies... so it would be more realistic and make sure that my faction makes mistakes too.

It's not that much distance to cover since it's within the grounds of the Asylum.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Lunas Legion wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:

It's not that much distance to cover since it's within the grounds of the Asylum.

That's why I fixed my post. Now the disguise attempt is pretty faulty.

Refreshing News:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Also, if something looks too crazy in my posts... Tell, and I will try to fix that. I tend to get easily carried away, when get interested.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Name: Command Sergeant Major Major Arch Dornan Jr.
Appearance:

Political Alignment: The Enclave. Adviser to Colonel Mosley and Command Sergeant Major of Desert Fox Battalion

Strength: 5
Perception: 7
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 6

Skills:
Like Father, Like Son: Jr., much like his father, is a motivator of men. Whether it be through obtuse screaming, soothing words, or an inspiring speech, he lifts the spirits of the men around him.
Battlefield Tactician: Jr. has spent a large part of his time in the Enclave leading men in combat situations and has gained much knowledge on where and when to use his men.
Aggressive Leader: Dornan isn't one to wait for the enemy to come to him. He prefers to strike at the enemies whenever possible even when he may have a more favorable position waiting. This had made him peerless on the attack and quite weak on the defense.
Enclave Technophile: Being a member of the Enclave military has given Jr. unique opportunities to get up close and personal with advanced technology giving him a rudimentary understanding of what makes them tick. Giving him the ability to understand pieces of tech others wouldn't.
Enclave Education: Being a citizen of the Enclave entitles a person to a government paid education. This has given
Weaknesses:
Aggressive Leader: Dornan isn't one to wait for the enemy to come to him. He prefers to strike at the enemies whenever possible even when he may have a more favorable position waiting. This had made him peerless on the attack and quite weak on the defense.
Unstealthy: Dornan doesn't bother with pussyfooting around. It's go loud or nothing. Putting him on a mission that requires stealth wouldn't be the best idea.
Weapons: A .45 pistol. Weapons can be requested from
Other Items: BNCSM's Uniform (and hat), a Combat Knife, and personal effects ranging from photos and letters kept in a box carried in his rucksack.
Bio:
Arch Dornan Jr. was born in in 2265 to his father Arch Dornan Sr. and his mother Elizabeth Dornan. His mother died in childbirth leaving his father to raise him on his own. They both lived in Chicago where most of the Enclave was forced to after the defeat at the Oil Rig and at Navarro. For the first 18 years of his life Dornan would attend public school with other citizens of the Enclave where he would learn how to read, write, do math, and other things that children would've learned in public school before the war. Dornan's scores in school were good but not good enough to move on to one of the Enclave's higher school's of education leaving him with the options of moving into the civilian workforce or going the route of his father.

Seeing the military as a much better way to spend his life, Dornan would sign up with the Enclave military forces and would attend boot camp for eight months outside of Chicago. Noted for his leadership abilities and commanding presence around the other men, he was recommended for promotion out of boot camp and was made Sergeant of Noble Squad of the Desert Fox Battalion under Baker Company. He answered directly to Lt. Williams during this time.

He would distinguish himself in several missions into Brotherhood territory south and on counter-terrorism offences against raider groups that harassed Chicago and the Enclave. He would be distinguished once again on a mission in Tinley Park where he would take command of his patrol when the commanding Staff Sergeant was killed by a Brotherhood sniper. He would take command and push against the Brotherhood who had expected the Enclave to retreat after losing their ranking commander. They would falter under his assault and would rout but not before losing several men themselves and leaving others to be captured.

He would be promoted to the vacant Staff Sergeant position of the battalion. This would lead him to meet with Lt. Colonel Mosely. Mosely had heard of Dornan's actions before and would keep an eye on him for the time being. When the current adviser to Mosely was lost in combat with the Brotherhood Mosely would have Dornan made his adviser promoting him to the senior NCO of Desert Fox Battalion. It was around this time that the vote on whether to give the wasters the right of citizenship. His commanding officer Mosely would support the motion that was ultimately defeated. When talk of rebellion came it was Dornan that Mosely came to first to discuss it with him. He helped Mosely come to a decision and it was he that was tasked by Mosely to give a list of men that wouldn't follow him into rebellion.

When the time came the list that was provided to Mosely and it was up to Dornan to eliminate those that wouldn't follow them. Dornan will never forget the purge that he set up. All those that were found to be lacking in loyalty were rounded up in the morning for an emergency meeting during which Dornan and five other men would slaughter them. This keep the battalion safe from inside sabotage and allowed the Desert Fox Battalion to fully commit to the failed uprising. Dornan survived the uprising and now he continues to follow Colonel Mosely if albeit a bit disillusioned due to his own actions.
Questions:

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

For NAR to review

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Name: Doctor, Lieutenant Nicholas Shing Tao
Appearance:
40 Points to assign (Take Note that 0 = Extreme Weakness in Category, 1-2 = Below Average, 3-5 = Average, 6-7 = Above Average, 8-9 = Outstanding in Category, 10+ = Benchmark in Category)

Strength: 2
Endurance:2
Charisma:1
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 10
Luck:4

Skills: Engineering Master: Nicholas Tao is a genius in the creation and maintenance of robots, and he is also extremely skilled in the maintenance of power armour and is able to repair a vertibird if given enough time and resources. Tao serves the gunners as this purpose, as a engineer for power armour, and to help maintain, and create more and more combat robots to supplement their forces in their war with the Institute. Tao regularly supervises the maintenance (and regularly performing) maintenance on damaged power armour suits and broken robots, in order to lend his expertise in military technology to the Gunners.
Engineering Cadre: Nicholas Tao has a small team of engineers to help him (and by proxy, the Gunners) to help maintain the Gunner's fleet of power armour and robots, whenever he is not around, or needs help to supply the demand. They also help out with repairs to small arms. They are generally located in Vault 95.
Weaknesses:
Physically weak: Tao was starved during his time with the Chinese Remnants (I.e, most of his life, starting from childhood) and he had to survive on any food he could find after leaving them.
Weapons: Chinese pistol (Zhu-Rong incendiary variant)
Other Items: Blueprints for various combat robots, 2000 bottlecaps, keycard to his quarters, map of commonwealth (marked with prime spots for salvage) Hei Gui stealth suit (kept in storage, repainted with Gunner symbols)
Bio Nicholas Tao (born Tsing Shing Tao) was the son of a human family within the Chinese Remnants in Nahant. Born to members of the small scientific caste, he was forced to work on a early age in repairing weapons for the Chinese Remnants, and was underfed (due to being a "intellectual"). Listening in to the War in the Commonwealth through a illegal radio (personal radios are banned in Chinese Remnant territories, as radios expose "counter-revoluntary thought) and grew a fondness for the Minutemen and the Brotherhood of Steel, viewing their (mainly the Minutemen) as worthy causes and wanting to have a better life, mostly a actual beneficial cause to fight for, in comparison to a life of starvation. He at first didn't really have a opinion of the Institute, simply assuming they were the "bad guys" because of his tuning into the Minutemen Radio. He also had a dislike of the Railroad, viewing them as terrorists no better than the communist regime (he viewed their "revolution" as simply another communist one). Listening to the radio during his rare time off and whenever the officer left him alone, he grew hopeful and tried to think of a way to escape Nahant and join the Minutemen and lend his engineering to their cause.

When he learned that the Institute had won over the Minutemen and the Brotherhood, he was crushed. With his personal hero's "shilling" as he felt to the Institute, he grew bitter and disillusioned, mainly after he discovered that the Institute taxes made (he knew it was simply a excuse, but that simply made him more angry) the amount of rations he was given even less, due to "increasing costs". Forced to watch as his aging father was executed at gunpoint in the Nahant Oceanlogical Society (converted into a lab) for sabotaging a Hei Gui suit when Xian Ming asked his father to fix it for use in a assassination of the mayor of Kingsport Lighthouse (shortly before the "People's Guard" took it over) and his mother's death of starvation, Tao quickly formulated a plan to escape, stabbing his "protecting" guard and escaping with whatever he could, which at the time was some canned food and a Hei Gui stealth suit, and escaped in a small boat, barely escaping his former "comrades". After arriving on the shore, he quickly went to live at Warwick Homestead, and then moved to Diamond City, where he enrolled in a Institute school, where he continued research on robotics and machinery. He kept his political opinions quiet, but when he heard of the Gunners (due to his feeling that the Institute propaganda reminded him of the Remnants) he was instantly in love and after he earned a doctorate in robotics, he promptly left Diamond City and, after about two weeks, found a Gunner patrol and joined as a conscript, offering his mechicanal expiertise to the Gunners, serving as a engineer.

As of now, he has advanced into the ranks, and is currently stationed at Vault 95, where he has a personal laboratory where he directs a salvage team to numerous locations around the Commonwealth, in which materials for weapon modifications, combat robots, and fortifications are brought back, before his engineering team and the "Doctor" himself. Tao also places emphasis on the recovering of power armour and fusion cores, to help assemble and add to the gunner's fleet of power armour. He is reasonable for storing the fusion cores, and also for mixing-and-matching to create a functional, orderly addition to the power armour storages (Tao attempts to focus on X-01s, but most of his recovery parts are T-51. He also actively attempts to add attachments to the power armour and makes sure they are repainted in gunner paint.) He also has given the Hei Gui suit he took with him to the Gunners, and keeps it in storage for when it is needed.

He is extremely loyal to the Gunners and has a single-minded devotion to the cause of defeating the Institute.

Questions: Just to Lunas, do you want me to change anything? (rank, position, etc. whatever you want, so it fits with the gunners.)

Vacif
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Name: Command Sergeant Major Major Arch Dornan Jr.

Arch Dornan Sr. is rolling in his grave.

His son of all people is out of his power armor.
Last edited by Vacif on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacific Brotherhood of Steel » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:19 pm

Vacif wrote:
Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:Name: Command Sergeant Major Major Arch Dornan Jr.
Appearance:
Political Alignment: The Enclave. Adviser to Colonel Mosley and Command Sergeant Major of Desert Fox Battalion

Strength: 5
Perception: 7
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 6

Skills:
Like Father, Like Son: Jr., much like his father, is a motivator of men. Whether it be through obtuse screaming, soothing words, or an inspiring speech, he lifts the spirits of the men around him.
Battlefield Tactician: Jr. has spent a large part of his time in the Enclave leading men in combat situations and has gained much knowledge on where and when to use his men.
Enclave Technophile: Being a member of the Enclave military has given Jr. unique opportunities to get up close and personal with advanced technology giving him a rudimentary understanding of what makes them tick. Giving him the ability to understand pieces of tech others wouldn't.
Enclave Education: Being a citizen of the Enclave entitles a person to a government paid education. This has given
Weaknesses:
Unstealthy: Dornan doesn't bother with pussyfooting around. It's go loud or nothing. Putting him on a mission that requires stealth wouldn't be the best idea.
Weapons: A .45 pistol. Weapons can be requested from
Other Items: BNCSM's Uniform (and hat), a Combat Knife, and personal effects ranging from photos and letters kept in a box carried in his rucksack.
Bio:
Arch Dornan Jr. was born in in 2265 to his father Arch Dornan Sr. and his mother Elizabeth Dornan. His mother died in childbirth leaving his father to raise him on his own. They both lived in Chicago where most of the Enclave was forced to after the defeat at the Oil Rig and at Navarro. For the first 18 years of his life Dornan would attend public school with other citizens of the Enclave where he would learn how to read, write, do math, and other things that children would've learned in public school before the war. Dornan's scores in school were good but not good enough to move on to one of the Enclave's higher school's of education leaving him with the options of moving into the civilian workforce or going the route of his father.

Seeing the military as a much better way to spend his life, Dornan would sign up with the Enclave military forces and would attend boot camp for eight months outside of Chicago. Noted for his leadership abilities and commanding presence around the other men, he was recommended for promotion out of boot camp and was made Sergeant of Noble Squad of the Desert Fox Battalion under Baker Company. He answered directly to Lt. Williams during this time.

He would distinguish himself in several missions into Brotherhood territory south and on counter-terrorism offences against raider groups that harassed Chicago and the Enclave. He would be distinguished once again on a mission in Tinley Park where he would take command of his patrol when the commanding Staff Sergeant was killed by a Brotherhood sniper. He would take command and push against the Brotherhood who had expected the Enclave to retreat after losing their ranking commander. They would falter under his assault and would rout but not before losing several men themselves and leaving others to be captured.

He would be promoted to the vacant Staff Sergeant position of the battalion. This would lead him to meet with Lt. Colonel Mosely. Mosely had heard of Dornan's actions before and would keep an eye on him for the time being. When the current adviser to Mosely was lost in combat with the Brotherhood Mosely would have Dornan made his adviser promoting him to the senior NCO of Desert Fox Battalion. It was around this time that the vote on whether to give the wasters the right of citizenship. His commanding officer Mosely would support the motion that was ultimately defeated. When talk of rebellion came it was Dornan that Mosely came to first to discuss it with him. He helped Mosely come to a decision and it was he that was tasked by Mosely to give a list of men that wouldn't follow him into rebellion.

When the time came the list that was provided to Mosely and it was up to Dornan to eliminate those that wouldn't follow them. Dornan will never forget the purge that he set up. All those that were found to be lacking in loyalty were rounded up in the morning for an emergency meeting during which Dornan and five other men would slaughter them. This keep the battalion safe from inside sabotage and allowed the Desert Fox Battalion to fully commit to the failed uprising. Dornan survived the uprising and now he continues to follow Colonel Mosely if albeit a bit disillusioned due to his own actions.
Questions:

Arch Dornan Sr. is rolling in his grave.

Damn high command won't let anyone have the fun stuff until necessary.

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:38 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Name: Doctor, Lieutenant Nicholas Shing Tao
Appearance:

Strength: 2
Endurance:2
Charisma:1
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 10
Luck:4

Skills: Engineering Master: Nicholas Tao is a genius in the creation and maintenance of robots, and he is also extremely skilled in the maintenance of power armour and is able to repair a vertibird if given enough time and resources. Tao serves the gunners as this purpose, as a engineer for power armour, and to help maintain, and create more and more combat robots to supplement their forces in their war with the Institute. Tao regularly supervises the maintenance (and regularly performing) maintenance on damaged power armour suits and broken robots, in order to lend his expertise in military technology to the Gunners.
Engineering Cadre: Nicholas Tao has a small team of engineers to help him (and by proxy, the Gunners) to help maintain the Gunner's fleet of power armour and robots, whenever he is not around, or needs help to supply the demand. They also help out with repairs to small arms. They are generally located in Vault 95.
Weaknesses:
Physically weak: Tao was starved during his time with the Chinese Remnants (I.e, most of his life, starting from childhood) and he had to survive on any food he could find after leaving them.
Weapons: Chinese pistol (Zhu-Rong incendiary variant)
Other Items: Blueprints for various combat robots, 2000 bottlecaps, keycard to his quarters, map of commonwealth (marked with prime spots for salvage) Hei Gui stealth suit (kept in storage, repainted with Gunner symbols)
Bio Nicholas Tao (born Tsing Shing Tao) was the son of a human family within the Chinese Remnants in Nahant. Born to members of the small scientific caste, he was forced to work on a early age in repairing weapons for the Chinese Remnants, and was underfed (due to being a "intellectual"). Listening in to the War in the Commonwealth through a illegal radio (personal radios are banned in Chinese Remnant territories, as radios expose "counter-revoluntary thought) and grew a fondness for the Minutemen and the Brotherhood of Steel, viewing their (mainly the Minutemen) as worthy causes and wanting to have a better life, mostly a actual beneficial cause to fight for, in comparison to a life of starvation. He at first didn't really have a opinion of the Institute, simply assuming they were the "bad guys" because of his tuning into the Minutemen Radio. He also had a dislike of the Railroad, viewing them as terrorists no better than the communist regime (he viewed their "revolution" as simply another communist one). Listening to the radio during his rare time off and whenever the officer left him alone, he grew hopeful and tried to think of a way to escape Nahant and join the Minutemen and lend his engineering to their cause.

When he learned that the Institute had won over the Minutemen and the Brotherhood, he was crushed. With his personal hero's "shilling" as he felt to the Institute, he grew bitter and disillusioned, mainly after he discovered that the Institute taxes made (he knew it was simply a excuse, but that simply made him more angry) the amount of rations he was given even less, due to "increasing costs". Forced to watch as his aging father was executed at gunpoint in the Nahant Oceanlogical Society (converted into a lab) for sabotaging a Hei Gui suit when Xian Ming asked his father to fix it for use in a assassination of the mayor of Kingsport Lighthouse (shortly before the "People's Guard" took it over) and his mother's death of starvation, Tao quickly formulated a plan to escape, stabbing his "protecting" guard and escaping with whatever he could, which at the time was some canned food and a Hei Gui stealth suit, and escaped in a small boat, barely escaping his former "comrades". After arriving on the shore, he quickly went to live at Warwick Homestead, and then moved to Diamond City, where he enrolled in a Institute school, where he continued research on robotics and machinery. He kept his political opinions quiet, but when he heard of the Gunners (due to his feeling that the Institute propaganda reminded him of the Remnants) he was instantly in love and after he earned a doctorate in robotics, he promptly left Diamond City and, after about two weeks, found a Gunner patrol and joined as a conscript, offering his mechicanal expiertise to the Gunners, serving as a engineer.

As of now, he has advanced into the ranks, and is currently stationed at Vault 95, where he has a personal laboratory where he directs a salvage team to numerous locations around the Commonwealth, in which materials for weapon modifications, combat robots, and fortifications are brought back, before his engineering team and the "Doctor" himself. Tao also places emphasis on the recovering of power armour and fusion cores, to help assemble and add to the gunner's fleet of power armour. He is reasonable for storing the fusion cores, and also for mixing-and-matching to create a functional, orderly addition to the power armour storages (Tao attempts to focus on X-01s, but most of his recovery parts are T-51. He also actively attempts to add attachments to the power armour and makes sure they are repainted in gunner paint.) He also has given the Hei Gui suit he took with him to the Gunners, and keeps it in storage for when it is needed.

He is extremely loyal to the Gunners and has a single-minded devotion to the cause of defeating the Institute.

Questions: Just to Lunas, do you want me to change anything? (rank, position, etc. whatever you want, so it fits with the gunners.)

I finished mine and got it accepted. What will our first adventure be?
My Political Compass:

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:31 pm

Pacific Brotherhood of Steel wrote:
Vacif wrote:Arch Dornan Sr. is rolling in his grave.

Damn high command won't let anyone have the fun stuff until necessary.

Yeah, even though Charles has his own Power Armor its under lock and key until command says so.

Also I can see Charles and Doran being on opposite sides should a schism happen in the Commonwealth.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse