NATION

PASSWORD

Fallout: Incursion (OOC & Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:23 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Faction Name: Chinese Remnants (Boston)
Membership: 250 (50 ghouls, 200 humans)
Leader(s): Governor-Captain Xian Ming (Ghoul)
Headquarters: Croup Manor (controls Nahant)
Goals: Create "People's Republic of America", restablish contract with China.
Strengths: Old Chinese tech: has access to a number of old Hei Gui suits.
Weaknesses: Brainwashing, little strategy, low ability to adapt to changing battlefield conditions, relies largely on human wave assaults.
History:

Operation: Xiàng bó wù (Like Mist) was a operation taken by the PLA (People's Liberation Army) to undertake a "homefront war" in the united states through tactical insertion of Chinese spies and weaponry through the coasts. Chinese spies were placed in undercover operations such as Mama Dolce's in D.C, as well as a operation in Point Lookout to uncover samples of the New Plague.

In Boston, however, numerous amounts of spies were sent in. The reasoning for this, as the Chinese military officials reasoned, that the loss of Boston and Philadelphia as a whole would be a severe morale blow to the "American Imperialists". Chinese spies sent to the region were ordered to arm and seek out American fourth columnists. They were also ordered to uncover any kind of intelligence they could, such as the location as "The Switchboard" a supposed "building" that Chinese officials were unsure of if it actually existed.

Spies sent into the Boston territory were under government watch, and were specially inducted into special programs to completely and utterly brainwash them into the "Communist ideal" in a attempt to make sure that they would be a "elite cadre of troops". (Unfortunely for the Chinese, this would largely be dulled after two centuries, as the human population would be unable to teach these skills to their children. As it is, the "Elite special forces" only remain in the few ghouls, who largely are administrators or scientists.

When the bombs dropped, as with their largely ghoulifed brethren in Mama Dolce's done, the Chinese Remnants continued to hold to their positions, insanely still devoted to their mission. Decades pasted, and the ghoulified survivors of the Nahant operation sent out a few, isolated radio signals into the wasteland, broadcasting on elusive old military broadcasts, summoning any other spies, firth-columnists, or any sort of operative still on U.S. Soil to Nahant, where the ghoulified leaders of the operation began forcing the ethnically Chinese spies, who were still human, to begin "breeding for the reclamation of the mainland". As time passed on, the Remnants began capturing areas in Nahant, most notably Croup Manor, which was turned into a administrative building for the Chinese Remnants, and was fortified, with walls, a small farm for sustenance, a small guard contagion, and numerous automated turrets located throughout the manor. Meanwhile, Nahant Oceanlogical Society was turned into a laboratory, typically where superfluous research on mirelurks and feral ghouls are performed, sometimes performing repairs of the delicate features of the Hei Gui stealth armour.

The Chinese Remnants would fortify the gate to Nahant, and would launch, with scavenged missile launchers and a fat man a hailstorm at Libertailia, attempting to sink the remains of the floating den. The CR would make their first "expedition" to Kingsport Lifehouse, seizing it and turning it into a outpost for themselves, walling off the compound and setting up snipers on the lighthouse, attacking any non-Inisutite person attempting to approach. In recent years, the CR have remained locked in their own compound, desperately trying to find some kind of weapon that can bring them above their enemies. Their economy is entirely based on a small collective farming operation in Nahant.

Zao can go to China whenever he wants, you like?

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Monarchy of Japanada wrote:
Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:Faction Name: Chinese Remnants (Boston)
Membership: 250 (50 ghouls, 200 humans)
Leader(s): Governor-Captain Xian Ming (Ghoul)
Headquarters: Croup Manor (controls Nahant)
Goals: Create "People's Republic of America", restablish contract with China.
Strengths: Old Chinese tech: has access to a number of old Hei Gui suits.
Weaknesses: Brainwashing, little strategy, low ability to adapt to changing battlefield conditions, relies largely on human wave assaults.
History:

Operation: Xiàng bó wù (Like Mist) was a operation taken by the PLA (People's Liberation Army) to undertake a "homefront war" in the united states through tactical insertion of Chinese spies and weaponry through the coasts. Chinese spies were placed in undercover operations such as Mama Dolce's in D.C, as well as a operation in Point Lookout to uncover samples of the New Plague.

In Boston, however, numerous amounts of spies were sent in. The reasoning for this, as the Chinese military officials reasoned, that the loss of Boston and Philadelphia as a whole would be a severe morale blow to the "American Imperialists". Chinese spies sent to the region were ordered to arm and seek out American fourth columnists. They were also ordered to uncover any kind of intelligence they could, such as the location as "The Switchboard" a supposed "building" that Chinese officials were unsure of if it actually existed.

Spies sent into the Boston territory were under government watch, and were specially inducted into special programs to completely and utterly brainwash them into the "Communist ideal" in a attempt to make sure that they would be a "elite cadre of troops". (Unfortunely for the Chinese, this would largely be dulled after two centuries, as the human population would be unable to teach these skills to their children. As it is, the "Elite special forces" only remain in the few ghouls, who largely are administrators or scientists.

When the bombs dropped, as with their largely ghoulifed brethren in Mama Dolce's done, the Chinese Remnants continued to hold to their positions, insanely still devoted to their mission. Decades pasted, and the ghoulified survivors of the Nahant operation sent out a few, isolated radio signals into the wasteland, broadcasting on elusive old military broadcasts, summoning any other spies, firth-columnists, or any sort of operative still on U.S. Soil to Nahant, where the ghoulified leaders of the operation began forcing the ethnically Chinese spies, who were still human, to begin "breeding for the reclamation of the mainland". As time passed on, the Remnants began capturing areas in Nahant, most notably Croup Manor, which was turned into a administrative building for the Chinese Remnants, and was fortified, with walls, a small farm for sustenance, a small guard contagion, and numerous automated turrets located throughout the manor. Meanwhile, Nahant Oceanlogical Society was turned into a laboratory, typically where superfluous research on mirelurks and feral ghouls are performed, sometimes performing repairs of the delicate features of the Hei Gui stealth armour.

The Chinese Remnants would fortify the gate to Nahant, and would launch, with scavenged missile launchers and a fat man a hailstorm at Libertailia, attempting to sink the remains of the floating den. The CR would make their first "expedition" to Kingsport Lifehouse, seizing it and turning it into a outpost for themselves, walling off the compound and setting up snipers on the lighthouse, attacking any non-Inisutite person attempting to approach. In recent years, the CR have remained locked in their own compound, desperately trying to find some kind of weapon that can bring them above their enemies. Their economy is entirely based on a small collective farming operation in Nahant.

Zao can go to China whenever he wants, you like?

What do you mean? I am aware of that, but I thought Zao was not going to work with the Remnants. Besides, the remnants are like the ones in Fallout 3: utterly insane.
Last edited by Commonwealth of Hank the Cat on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:
Monarchy of Japanada wrote:Zao can go to China whenever he wants, you like?

What do you mean? I am aware of that, but I thought Zao was not going to work with the Remnants. Besides, the remnants are like the ones in Fallout 3: utterly insane.

I know, I was half rubbing it in your face and half inviting you to invade his submarine sandwich.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat wrote:

I know, I was half rubbing it in your face and half inviting you to invade his submarine sandwich.

I'm not sure if they are aware of the Yangtze in the first place.

Albertae
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:22 pm

WIP, I'm really busy with school, but I'll get it done soon.

Name: Johhny 'Rapid Fire' Black
Appearance: A short man, possibly 5'1" to 5'5". He has short brown hair and dark brown eyes, a lean-agile build, and stocky shoulders.
Political Alignment: Mercenary, leans most towards the Gunners.
40 Points to assign (Take Note that 0 = Extreme Weakness in Category, 1-2 = Below Average, 3-5 = Average, 6-7 = Above Average, 8-9 = Outstanding in Category, 10+ = Benchmark in Category)

Strength: 5
Perception: 6
Endurance: 6
Charisma: 4
Intelligence: 5
Agility: 10
Luck: 4

Skills:
I forgot the perks, but here goes nothing.
* Gunslinger
* Quick Hands
* Locksmith
* Sneak
Weaknesses:
Johnny suffers from a childhood fear of Institute. Johnny suffers from PTSD.
Weapons:
Two Custom 10mm Pistols
- 24 -round Extended Magazines
Serrated Machete
Other Items: (Clothing, Food, Gear, Gadgets, Bottlecaps and other personal or valuable resources on person)
Gunners Kevlar Helmet
Brown Trench-coat
Black Hiking Boots
Hiking Pack
Two Hip Pistol Holsters
10 Extended Magazines
240 10mm Cartridges
4 Bottles of Water
3 Cans of Pork & Beans
132 Bottlecaps
12 Bobby Pins
Bio: Johnny was conceived and birthed in the city of Diamond City. He was born to Karen Smith, a local who was raised and born in Diamond City and Jordan Hildon, a former Enclave soldier who immigrated to the Commondwealth and married Karen shortly after his arrival. For many years, the couple provided for their family of three by running a family business. After Johnny's eight birthday, Jordan showed signs of strangeness. He spent much more time at the bar and was branded a drunkard after a few years. It was only when Johnny turned 14 that he learned his father was kidnapped and replaced with a synth from the Insitute. Following the horrifying event from 2227, he killed his father in his sleep. All that night he thought about what he had done. By morning his mother had discovered it and so had the town. They took Jordan's body and disposed of it. It only strengthened their hatred of the Institute even more and took away a much needed fatherly figure in Johnny's life.

For the next four years, Johnny showed delinquent actions profusely and when he turned eighteen was turned away from his home by his mother. He became a wandering mercenary, a man with no home, and only room in his heart for money to sustain life. Then for the next three years, Johnny was a Gunner. Just another mercenary, but that wasn't going to last long. After three years, he left the Gunners with his two pistols and the clothes on his back due to a horrific experience that left with him PTSD. Over the next eleven years, he built up a reputation for an unstoppable gunslinger. He had a faster and more accurate trigger finger than any man or woman in the Commonwealth. Or so he thinks...
Questions: Anyone looking to hire him?

[****Keep For Tracking****]
Last edited by Albertae on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.33
Pro: Trump
Anti: Hillary

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

Zyvalia
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvalia » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:46 pm

Tag, I'll probably app as a wandering gunslinger of sorts.
Still Illan, and still kickin'

The Valyria Empire
Negotiator

Founded: May 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Valyria Empire » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:00 pm

The Valyria Empire wrote:Name: Lieutenant Colonel Charles Richardson
Weaknesses: Fairly small upper body strength, thus has trouble lifting things. Has to rely on ranged weaponry or his brain due to this lack of strength. Has a crippling fear of cazadores from the pictures he had seen as a child. Plagued with guilt of betraying his father, has nightmares some times of battle in Chicago and seeing his family's reaction to his choice.
Bio (Minimum of 7-10 sentences and basic comprehension of grammar and logic):
Born in the small Enclave FOB in Cincinnati Ohio, Charles was born in a recently constructed "sterile" area where no radiation from the wasteland could enter . Charles was born to Head Scientist Jessica Anderson and General John Richardson, nephew to the former president Dick Richardson in the year 2263. After his birth, the Enclave took major care to see that this descendant of the Richardsons remain "clean". He was raised away from the older children on the base and when the time came for to join the Enclave he decided to follow in father's footsteps. Throughout his early training his father tried his best to have Charles take the position of heavy weapons which the squad needed. However Charles could never get the strength needed for the large weaponry only being able to complete his power armor training.

Once John saw he decided to condition his son into being a squad leader, as he noticed Charles' ability to have people naturally follow him yet not growing up with any of his squad. Suddenly in the middle of his training in the year 2277, shock rang throughout the Enclave. Raven Rock had fallen, with Adams Air Base shortly following two weeks later. This caused distress within the FOB and after many disputes decided to head east to Chicago.

After a few months in Chicago Charles completed his training at age 16, now he finally ready to serve as leader of the 17th Enclave Infantry Division. He would serve in this squad for many years, and when he wasn't on duty he would assist his mother with research.

Charles would enjoy the minor benefits of being a Richardson along with his high ranking father. Charles grew through the ranks quickly due to these benefits and became a Lieutenant Colonel at the age of 27. It was here that he became acquainted with Henry North, someone his father had distrusted since their arrival in Chicago.

John Richardson, in hopes of having more men on side with the growing distrust between himself and North decided to grant his son a battalion of his own. The Colombian Battalion was born, mostly of the soldiers that came west from Cincinnati.

When the time came for the president election, John decided to run and should he win hopefully set the Enclave straight. However President Black won the election by a small margin which John conceded to however he was chosen as Vice-President. This began two factions in the Enclave the loyalist with John Richardson at the helm against the Revolutionaries led by North. This would eventually erupt into a short civil war.

Many expected Charles to stand by his father in this time, as did John. However Charles sided with Henry and took up arms against his father. Due to Charles' natural charisma he was able to keep most of his battalion on his side, however some still held loyalties to John and thus sided with the loyalists. By the time the battle ended Charles would walk away with a broken arm and a few scars. Charles wrote a small letter to his mother, he asked for forgiveness and promised that where ever he went he promised to continue the dream of restoring America.

Now Charles is determined to make sure the Enclave flourishes once more in the east. He follows Henry however refuses to allow his battalion to be incorporated into Atlas as a sign of respect for his father. As the guilt of betraying him still weighs on him, and hopes to one day end the schism that plagues this branch of the Enclave.

Questions:

Chatted with Alou and decided to edit my app a bit. Plus wanted to add one more weakness.
Last edited by The Valyria Empire on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dernland
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Dernland » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:03 pm

Can't wait for the IC to start, time to purge some Ghouls.
I am a Mormon

I have no wives
I love jello

I don't hate homosexuals
Potatoes are a staple of my diet, but only because my family's Irish

I'm not rich.

TG me any more stereotypes and I'll see if they fit.

Alinora
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:04 pm

A poll is up for anyone who wants their voice to be HEARD!

DEMOCRACY IS THE SOVEREIGN RIGHT OF EVERY AMERICAN!

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:07 pm

Anowa wrote:
Alinora wrote:Like a mercenary working for the Institute?

Yes.

Reposting because I feel like it got buried on the last page.
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Also, I highly advise that you guys look over the "Institute Law" section of the OP, because those are rules that apply in the IC. Don't be surprised if your character is held accountable for his or her actions, whether it be by Synths arresting them, killing them, or the Institute hiring someone to do it.

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:14 pm

Anowa wrote:
Anowa wrote:Yes.

Reposting because I feel like it got buried on the last page.

That would be interesting.

What about like, a Courser or something. I have a Courser character for another RP I'm in and it's interesting to RP their thoughts and shit.

Anowa
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Anowa » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:16 pm

Alinora wrote:
Anowa wrote:Reposting because I feel like it got buried on the last page.

That would be interesting.

What about like, a Courser or something. I have a Courser character for another RP I'm in and it's interesting to RP their thoughts and shit.

I wasn't aiming for a courser...
Awards:
Tie Winner: Most Involved in P2TM, 2016
Winner: Best Crime RP, 2016

An Intro to Anowa

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:18 pm

Anowa wrote:
Alinora wrote:That would be interesting.

I wasn't aiming for a courser...

Was just a Suggestion - looking for someone on the Institute side of things for RP purposes, but a merc is fine

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:50 pm

Albertae wrote:Check it! Done.
Appearance: A short man, possibly 5'1" to 5'5". He has short brown hair and dark brown eyes, a lean-agile build, and stocky shoulders.
40 Points to assign (Take Note that 0 = Extreme Weakness in Category, 1-2 = Below Average, 3-5 = Average, 6-7 = Above Average, 8-9 = Outstanding in Category, 10+ = Benchmark in Category)

Skills:
* Gunslinger
* Quick Hands
* Locksmith
* Sneak
Weaknesses:
Weapons:
Two Custom 10mm Pistols
Serrated Machete
Other Items: (Clothing, Food, Gear, Gadgets, Bottlecaps and other personal or valuable resources on person)
Gunners Kevlar Helmet
Brown Trench-coat
Black Hiking Boots
Hiking Pack
Two Hip Pistol Holsters
10 Extended Magazines
240 10mm Cartridges
4 Bottles of Water
3 Cans of Pork & Beans
132 Bottlecaps
12 Bobby Pins
Bio: Johnny was conceived and birthed in the city of Diamond City. He was born to Karen Smith, a local who was raised and born in Diamond City and Jordan Hildon, a former Enclave soldier who immigrated to the Commondwealth and married Karen shortly after his arrival. For many years, the couple provided for their family of three by running a family business. After Johnny's eight birthday, Jordan showed signs of strangeness. He spent much more time at the bar and was branded a drunkard after a few years. It was only when Johnny turned 14 that he learned his father was kidnapped and replaced with a synth from the Insitute. Following the horrifying event from 2227, he killed his father in his sleep. All that night he thought about what he had done. By morning his mother had discovered it and so had the town. They took Jordan's body and disposed of it. It only strengthened their hatred of the Institute even more and took away a much needed fatherly figure in Johnny's life.

For the next four years, Johnny showed delinquent actions profusely and when he turned eighteen was turned away from his home by his mother. He became a wandering mercenary, a man with no home, and only room in his heart for money to sustain life. Then for the next three years, Johnny was a Gunner. Just another mercenary, but that wasn't going to last long. After three years, he left the Gunners with his two pistols and the clothes on his back due to a horrific experience that left with him PTSD. Over the next eleven years, he built up a reputation for an unstoppable gunslinger. He had a faster and more accurate trigger finger than any man or woman in the Commonwealth. Or so he thinks...

My Political Compass:

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -General George S. Patton
GENERATION 9: Social experiment. When you see this, add one to the generation and copy this into your signature.

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:18 pm

Tag
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:22 am

Albertae wrote:
Albertae wrote:Check it! Done.

Skills:
* Gunslinger
* Quick Hands
* Locksmith
* Sneak
Weaknesses:
Weapons:
Two Custom 10mm Pistols
Serrated Machete
Gunners Kevlar Helmet
Brown Trench-coat
Black Hiking Boots
Hiking Pack
Two Hip Pistol Holsters
10 Extended Magazines
240 10mm Cartridges
4 Bottles of Water
3 Cans of Pork & Beans
132 Bottlecaps
12 Bobby Pins

Interesting, you're accepted. Also to answer your question, maybe the Institute would like to hire him ;)

Alinora
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Alinora » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:02 am

After speaking with Mr. Intermountain, here's an interesting plotpoint

Name: Paladin Aaron Walt (X5-91)
Appearance: "You some kinda comedian" "Well, they call me the Joker"
Political Alignment: Brotherhood of Steel Remnants

Strength: 7
Charisma: 5
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6
Luck: 5

Skills:
Heavy Soldier: As one of the Brotherhood's elite, Aaron is a master of heavy weapons and power armor. He is known throughout the Brotherhood's ranks as a warrior, who is ferocious in his loyalty to them.
Veteran: "Years" of experience in the Brotherhood has left him to be heavily versed in combat.
Weaknesses:
Not Charismatic: Aaron isn't exactly the best at talking, and he contributes it to the fact that he kills most people that he meets. He prefers to let his gatling laser do the talking for him, and let the scribes and eggheads worry about diplomacy. After all, he's just a soldier.
Weapons: Usually wears a suit of Brotherhood power armor with black and red paint, carries a laser rifle and gatling laser.
Other Items: Power armor auto-injects stimpaks, carries assorted gear and equipment with him.
Bio:
The real Aaron Walt was born sometime in the the mid-2260s, in the Capital Wasteland. At an early age, the small farm that his parents owned was attacked by Raiders, who killed his father and sold he and his mother into slavery. He, however, was a fighter - refusing to be subject to another man. At just 10 years old, he strangled six slavers to death while they slept, and allowed for he, his mother, and a handful of slaves to escape. On the run from Slavers from Paradise Falls, they took refuge in an old metro station just north of D.C., where they barricaded themselves and did their best to make ends meet. It was difficult, and while it wasn't gourmet, they were able to survive off radroaches, and drink water they filtered. By the time Aaron was 14, he and his mother left the other slaves at the metro tunnel and traveled further south - hoping to make it to Rivet City. As they hugged the river, however, they were attacked by super mutants. Aaron was shot in the leg, but his mother suffered a fatal wound to the head that killed her instantly. He tried to drag her body with him, but there were too many mutants - he was forced to leave her behind and run to Rivet City, hurt and losing blood.

When he would arrive at Diamond City, they would take him in and the Doctor would tend to his wounds. He explained to them what happened, and while they offered their condolences, there was nothing they could do about his mother. Now an orphan, he was given the offer to live on Rivet City, which he accepted. When he was a teenager, the Brotherhood of Steel Chapter in the Capital Wasteland went to war with a group calling themselves the Enclave. It was a quick war, but it was bloody, and he remembers vividly the robot called 'Liberty Prime' marching on Project Purity - shooting Vertibirds out of the sky. The Brotherhood one, and began to exert their power throughout the wasteland. Desperate to find purpose, and to belong, Aaron joined the Brotherhood of Steel and trained as an Initiate under Paladin Gunny. He graduated with exceeding honors for his ability, and was given the title of Knight.

Early on, he was sent out into the Capital Wasteland as a part of many counter-insurgent operations, which included the elimination of Raider and Super Mutant strongholds on the fringes of the region. It wasn't a bloody series of conflicts, but he was personally proud when Brotherhood forces wiped Paradise Falls off the face of the planet. The tides of change eventually came to the BoS when Elder Lyons passed, and a series of Elders, including his daughter, came and went. Arthur Maxson, who was then only 16, was named Elder. With a figure bearing the Maxson name, the bickering groups within their own ranks rallied behind him, and he was able to negotiate peace with the Outcasts, who came back into the fold. Many years passed of relative peace, when the Brotherhood went to war.

Arriving in the Commonwealth was one of the biggest mistakes the Brotherhood of Steel had ever made - not that he didn't support completely eradicating the Institute off the face of the earth, but it was an action that sealed their fate. Aaron personally fought in the Bunker Hill Incident, and was involved in numerous other operations, during the campaign. He was "lucky" enough to have been deployed on a raid on a Gunner outpost, which had taken down two Vertibirds, when the Institute attacked Boston Airport. He watched helplessly as Liberty Prime's laser shredded the hull of the Prydwyn, and sent the hulking airship into the ground. The five-man squad on the Vertibird tried to search the wreckage at night, but found no survivors, and it eventually departed to find a place to settle. Paladin Walt, who was the highest-ranking soldier among the squad, decided that it would be best to head to one of the military installations in the Glowing Sea. There, they hid their Vertbird in one of the old missile silos, and proceeded to clear the Sentinel Site of it's ghouls before establishing a makeshift base there.

A few months later, during a lone operation, he was ambushed by a Courser who'd been tracking him. Waking up in a strange facility, which he wouldn't know was the Institute, he met his fate. His memories were transferred to a synth that was identical to him, and was sent up to the surface in his place. He assimilated into the Brotherhood ranks seamlessly, even after the bulk of the Brotherhood Remnants settled at the Sentinel Site, where they operate out of to this day.
Questions: Not trying to use this character to slaughter the BoS, but more as a plot point.

Saluto
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Saluto » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:17 am

Name: Elizabeth Fall
Appearance:

Political Alignment: Railroad Remnants

Strength: 2
Perception: 10
Endurance: 9
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 7

Skills: Sharpshooter - Excellent shot
Wasteland survivalist - She knows how to survive on her own out in the wastes
Silent - Can move quickly & quietly
Weaknesses:
Illiterate - Was never taught how to read and finds learning extremely difficult.
Physically weak - Childhood malnutrition has left her body fail and her muscles lacking
Weapons:
Tinker Tom Special - calibrated powerful receiver
Deliverer - standard
10mm pistol - Automatic receiver, extended magazine
Combat Knife - Stealth Blade
Smoke grenade x2

Other Items:
Red bandana
Leather armour - Sturdy
Road Leathers
Caps - 80
Ammo - 100x 10mm rounds + 45x .308 rounds
Backpack
Roll-matt
Clean water x 3
refreshing beverage x2
Brahman meat x3
Radstag steak
Cram x4
Canteen
Stimpack x7
Rad-away x4
Lighter
Rope
Lockpick
Binoculars

Bio:Childhood was a tough time. Her parents were poor settlers trying to farm irradiated soil. They lived amidst the wastes to the far-northeast of Boston in a place once known as Salem. There were perhaps five family's, she found it difficult to remember. Mother and Father were strict but fair. From as early as she could remember Elizabeth helped work the soil and scavenge the derelict wastes with her parents. Occasionally a trader would come and the family's would barter for what they could. There was never enough food, and in 2279 the harvest finally failed completely.

The family's turned on each other, starvation turning petty squabbles violent. Accused of hoarding food the Fall family was driven from the settlement. Exiled into the wastes. They made their way south through bare wasteland. Elizabeth will always remember those few weeks as the first time she saw her parents truly terrified. When they arrived on the ruined outskirts of Boston the family was in a state of absolute poverty. Living hand to mouth on the dangerous streets was as hellish an existence as living in the wastes. Malnourished and sickly Elizabeth's brothers and sisters began to succumb to the horrors of street life. The moral strength of her parents broke as they took solstice for their child's loss in the blinding bliss of chem addiction. At the age of 12 Elizabeth had to look after herself, and the decrepit crazed husks that were once her parents.

For two years Elizabeth did everything she could to help her parents. She stole, she fought, she even hunted in the wastes for them. Yet in 2281 they died of a chem overdose while she was gathering the ingredients for their next hit. Madness almost took her. She lived alone in squalor. Hating herself for enabling her parents, while hating her parents for making so many bad decisions.

Deacon found this wild-child among the ganglands of north Boston. At first he employed her as his eyes and ears amidst the raider groups. Over the course of 2282 she became more involved with Deacon's organisation. It wasn't long before she was carrying out dead drops. After that she met Desdemona. The Railroad saved Elizabeth. Fighting for it's cause gave her life meaning and purpose.

Elizabeth was escorting several escaped syths westward when the Institute crushed the Railroad. She returned to find a Commonwealth radically different from the one she'd left. The Railroad and the Brotherhood of Steel were all but dead. The Institute was out from the shadows, spreading it's oppression across the wasteland. Over the past four years Elizabeth and the other remnants became more and more extreme. She was involved in the bombing of Diamond City in 2288. She and her comrades see themselves as freedom fighters, battling to rid the Commonwealth of the horror that is the institute.

Questions:

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:41 am

Saluto wrote:
Appearance:

Weaknesses:
Illiterate - Was never taught how to read and finds learning extremely difficult.
Physically weak - Childhood malnutrition has left her body fail and her muscles lacking
Weapons:
Deliverer - standard
Smoke grenade x2

Other Items:
Red bandana
Leather armour - Sturdy
Road Leathers
Caps - 80
Backpack
Roll-matt
Clean water x 3
refreshing beverage x2
Brahman meat x3
Radstag steak
Cram x4
Canteen
Stimpack x7
Rad-away x4
Lighter
Rope
Lockpick
Binoculars

Bio:Childhood was a tough time. Her parents were poor settlers trying to farm irradiated soil. They lived amidst the wastes to the far-northeast of Boston in a place once known as Salem. There were perhaps five family's, she found it difficult to remember. Mother and Father were strict but fair. From as early as she could remember Elizabeth helped work the soil and scavenge the derelict wastes with her parents. Occasionally a trader would come and the family's would barter for what they could. There was never enough food, and in 2279 the harvest finally failed completely.

The family's turned on each other, starvation turning petty squabbles violent. Accused of hoarding food the Fall family was driven from the settlement. Exiled into the wastes. They made their way south through bare wasteland. Elizabeth will always remember those few weeks as the first time she saw her parents truly terrified. When they arrived on the ruined outskirts of Boston the family was in a state of absolute poverty. Living hand to mouth on the dangerous streets was as hellish an existence as living in the wastes. Malnourished and sickly Elizabeth's brothers and sisters began to succumb to the horrors of street life. The moral strength of her parents broke as they took solstice for their child's loss in the blinding bliss of chem addiction. At the age of 12 Elizabeth had to look after herself, and the decrepit crazed husks that were once her parents.

For two years Elizabeth did everything she could to help her parents. She stole, she fought, she even hunted in the wastes for them. Yet in 2281 they died of a chem overdose while she was gathering the ingredients for their next hit. Madness almost took her. She lived alone in squalor. Hating herself for enabling her parents, while hating her parents for making so many bad decisions.

Deacon found this wild-child among the ganglands of north Boston. At first he employed her as his eyes and ears amidst the raider groups. Over the course of 2282 she became more involved with Deacon's organisation. It wasn't long before she was carrying out dead drops. After that she met Desdemona. The Railroad saved Elizabeth. Fighting for it's cause gave her life meaning and purpose.

Elizabeth was escorting several escaped syths westward when the Institute crushed the Railroad. She returned to find a Commonwealth radically different from the one she'd left. The Railroad and the Brotherhood of Steel were all but dead. The Institute was out from the shadows, spreading it's oppression across the wasteland. Over the past four years Elizabeth and the other remnants became more and more extreme. She was involved in the bombing of Diamond City in 2288. She and her comrades see themselves as freedom fighters, battling to rid the Commonwealth of the horror that is the institute.

Questions:

Its not a reason to have your app not accepted, but those SPECIALs look like BS.

Monarchy of Japanada
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Monarchy of Japanada » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:55 am

Saluto wrote:
Appearance:

Weaknesses:
Weapons:
Deliverer - standard
Smoke grenade x2

Other Items:
Red bandana
Leather armour - Sturdy
Road Leathers
Caps - 80
Backpack
Roll-matt
Clean water x 3
refreshing beverage x2
Brahman meat x3
Radstag steak
Cram x4
Canteen
Stimpack x7
Rad-away x4
Lighter
Rope
Lockpick
Binoculars

Questions:

And endurance relates to hit points/how much damage your body can take so childhood malnutrition would effect that too, not just strength.

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:58 am

Saluto wrote:
Appearance:

Weaknesses:
Weapons:
Deliverer - standard
Smoke grenade x2

Other Items:
Red bandana
Leather armour - Sturdy
Road Leathers
Caps - 80
Backpack
Roll-matt
Clean water x 3
refreshing beverage x2
Brahman meat x3
Radstag steak
Cram x4
Canteen
Stimpack x7
Rad-away x4
Lighter
Rope
Lockpick
Binoculars

Questions:

Its not a reason to have your app not accepted, but those SPECIALs look like BS.

They add up perfectly, surprisingly.
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Insaeldor
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 26, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Insaeldor » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:29 am

Saluto wrote:
Appearance:

Weaknesses:
Weapons:
Deliverer - standard
Smoke grenade x2

Other Items:
Red bandana
Leather armour - Sturdy
Road Leathers
Caps - 80
Backpack
Roll-matt
Clean water x 3
refreshing beverage x2
Brahman meat x3
Radstag steak
Cram x4
Canteen
Stimpack x7
Rad-away x4
Lighter
Rope
Lockpick
Binoculars

Questions:

Looks great, since I'm on the CO-OP list I'll say this is accepted.
Time is a prismatic uniform polyhedron

Albertae
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Albertae » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:06 am

Alinora wrote:
Albertae wrote:

Interesting, you're accepted. Also to answer your question, maybe the Institute would like to hire him ;)

I just went through and noticed all of the typos and I'm sorry there is so many. I'm currently using my phone to type it.

Also, you think your funny, but he has an actual fear of the Institute. Let's see how it goes though. You can find him in Goodneighbor.
My Political Compass:

Zyvalia
Ambassador

Founded: May 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zyvalia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:43 am

I'm thinking of making a very small mercenary troupe composed solely of aware robots and synths. Would that be seen as possible?
Still Illan, and still kickin'

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse