NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Shall we continue later?
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Kelv, I'll let TNS respond to that when he gets back. But dan, that was a dark roast coffee right there!
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:21 pm

If we reboot I hope it is the Civil War era RP, Washington 1856?

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:If we reboot I hope it is the Civil War era RP, Washington 1856?

I want to be play a doughface NYC mayor or NY Governor.

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:If we reboot I hope it is the Civil War era RP, Washington 1856?

Even better. 1816. Right after the War of 1812 and just when America is still forming. Perfect room for making actually original ideas and legislations
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:30 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:

Even better. 1816. Right after the War of 1812 and just when America is still forming. Perfect room for making actually original ideas and legislations

Meh... nothing happened in 1816, I would prefer 1856 the tensions between the south and north are practically at breaking point, and the Civil War would be interesting to RP out.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 pm

I still want 1912. Or 1873.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:02 pm

No 2020 will have better plot lines

If 1856 I call dibs on the President
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:33 pm

Even Larson won't bother defending Williams for this debate.
Die nasty!!111

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:48 pm

Where is the mod?

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:Where is the mod?

I can jump in.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 pm

I literally have no idea how TNS is going to react when they learn that Victor alternative ransom request is basically the first episode of Black Mirror.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 pm

Bill is not engaging.
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:36 pm

Korwin-Mikke 2020

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:10 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:(Image)

Dear god what is that thing.
Democratic Nominee 2024

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 pm

Vaquas wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:(Image)

Barry Bee Benson is a Kirby
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Vaquas wrote:

Barry Bee Benson is a Kirby

End my suffering
Democratic Nominee 2024

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:26 pm

Vaquas wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Barry Bee Benson is a Kirby

End my suffering

Korwin-Mikke 2020

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:25 am

Hey guys, if you wanna join The Senate rp, you should join my party. It's a bit out-there, I know, but that's the fun of it! :p
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:43 am

Will TNS be the one handling election results?
Democratic Nominee 2024

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 am

Vaquas wrote:Will TNS be the one handling election results?

It's gonna be more of a collective thing, but he will head them, yes
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:50 am

Vaquas wrote:Will TNS be the one handling election results?

It's gonna be more of a collective thing, but he will head them, yes

That's gonna be fun.
Democratic Nominee 2024

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:00 am

Where my Washington Squad at?
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 am

I would like to have CA runoff I, OH I(if possible), NC I before the VP debate.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:55 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:I would like to have CA runoff I, OH I(if possible), NC I before the VP debate.

I'd like time to get a few rallies up and a debate before the CA runoff.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse