NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2016 Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. IV

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:32 pm

Uttland wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Oh oh oh, I see. Really? Not even Montauk?

I live more towards Nassau, so I wouldn't know. It probably gets crazy, I don't know.

I've always wanted to go to Montauk. Sounds a lot like an average coastal RI town, especially Jerusalem.

Have you ever been to Sayville? I have a lot of friends there
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:37 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
Uttland wrote:I live more towards Nassau, so I wouldn't know. It probably gets crazy, I don't know.

I've always wanted to go to Montauk. Sounds a lot like an average coastal RI town, especially Jerusalem.

Have you ever been to Sayville? I have a lot of friends there

I don't really live in that area. I'm South Shore.
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Anyways, I'm off to bed. See you people, tomorrow.

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Uttland wrote:Anyways, I'm off to bed. See you people, tomorrow.

Night man
Korwin-Mikke 2020

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Oddly enough, Port and I have been within 20 mins of each other IRL before.
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Uttland wrote:
Chewion wrote:What do you mean?

As in, do you currently have it?

Yes.
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Jovuistan
Senator

Founded: May 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jovuistan » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:55 pm

BWASHDHEAAAAAAAAAA

Hi, guys.
Die nasty!!111

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:58 pm

Sanabel wrote:Oddly enough, Port and I have been within 20 mins of each other IRL before.

Indeed. And you have probably been 3 minutes away from my grandparent's house too
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:59 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Oddly enough, Port and I have been within 20 mins of each other IRL before.

Indeed. And you have probably been 3 minutes away from my grandparent's house too

Weird. I'll be at Watch Hill again this summer.

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 pm

Jovuistan wrote:BWASHDHEAAAAAAAAAA

Hi, guys.

Korwin-Mikke 2020

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:00 pm

Sanabel wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Indeed. And you have probably been 3 minutes away from my grandparent's house too

Weird. I'll be at Watch Hill again this summer.

Hell you may even see me at one point there. I'm planning on getting a job there this summer so
Korwin-Mikke 2020

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:02 pm

Ok, plan for tomorrow:

Finish rally
Shovel
Fuck around in Snow
Shovel
Something else rp-related
More Shoveling
Hopefully fuck around on a frozen over river
Relax
Shovel
Korwin-Mikke 2020

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:52 am

New thread, new tag (ignore)
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:19 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Here is my second character, here goes nothing.

(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Main Nation Ministry
Character Name: Victor Bates
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 24
Character Height: 5'11
Character Weight: 157 lbs
Character Position/Role/Job: Con Artist/Cult Leader
Appearance:
(Image)
Character State of Origin: New York
Character Party Affiliation: Other
Main Strengths: Victor gets followers by targeting people he considers outcasts or feel neglected, marginalized, and ignored by society itself. He has his own followers recruit others to enroll them in his cult. Once followers were enrolled, he immediately cut them off from relavites and friends outside the cult and subject them to abuse to control and later drug them. Victor regularly subjects his followers of fears of the world and has them isolated on an island near the shore of California.
Main Weaknesses: Victor is extremely apathetic and is hated by many, wanting to shut his cult down permanently. He is violent towards others, who are not part of the cult and will threat them. He is borderline sadistic, focusing his time on abusing his own followers. The attention of the cult, also has a bunch of documentary crews, attempting entry to the island, much to the annoyance of Victor.
Biography: Victor Bates was born in 1992 to a couple who were wealthy owners to some oil barons who had refinerys in the Middle East. Victor became obsessed with death, as he was expelled from elementary school in New York after killing the class hamster. Victor purposely gets himself expelled from every school, his parents throw at him till they are forced to have him home schooled. Around the age of 19, his parents were killed in an "accident" of some sort after his parents fell from their deaths in their penthouse apartment in New York, however, new evidence began to surface that Victor killed both of them while Victor was running his cult of his.

Victor got an inheritance from his parent's deaths and left New York to California where he purchased a small isolated island off the coast from California. There, he reached out towards outcasts with a fake facade and crocodile tears into being enrolled in a group called the People of the Archangel. He has currently 12 followers who worship him as their leader and savior of the world who Victor has them believe is hostile towards them.
Other Info: Victor Bates is based on a character that I used in previous RP's. He is basically a Bret Easton Ellis themed character inspired by Less Than Zero and American Psycho.

Do Not Remove: 84721

This could end...really badly. I'm going to risk opening up the gates, but I'll keep an eye on things.

ACCEPTED

Uttland wrote:Just posting this for future reasons. May choose her instead of Johnson to be my MVP while I leave Torres for a bit after the election If you want her, I'll give her:

NS Nation Name: Uttland
Character Name: Victoria 'Vicky' Linda DeLucca
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 51
Character Role: Mayor of Phoenix (2016-Present)
Appearance: above
Height: 5'6
Weight: 141.2 lbs.
Character State of Origin: Arizona
Character Party Affiliation: Libertarian
Main Strengths: Charismatic, Popular, Self-Made Woman, and Passionate Speaker
Main Weaknesses: Billionaire, Business Ties, Mediocre Debater, and Political Newcomer.
Biography:
    Vicky L. DeLucca was born to a family oozing old money in Paradise Valley, Arizona. DeLucca was an only child, and went to elite private schools. After graduating the top of her class, she attended the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, and was a top achiever. She achieved her Masters in Business, and with partners from the school, started an investment firm in New York City, DeLucca, Richardson, and Graham. DeLucca, after making a tidy profit, and joined the Board of Directors of a computing company, Zenshin. Her diligence paved the way to the position of CEO, and the company achieved great success. She became a billionaire due to her investments, Zenshin, and a couple of best seller self-help books. In the the 2000's, she joined the Libertarian Party, and became a major donor to elections. In 2015, she ran for Mayor of Phoenix, the city in which she now lived in, and as a Progressive Libertarian, won with the slightest majority. In her time of mayor, she reduced taxes, cut unnecessary spending, supported charter schools, and improved the city parks. She is a controversial figure in the city, but widely celebrated in her Party.
Other Info: Jewish. Not married, no children. Has a net worth of 2.1 Billion.

So you are or aren't apping right now?

Uttland wrote:Posting my Johnson here, so he can be accepted, because I plan to use him in the future once the Torres and Lee shenanigans are out of the way:

Character Name: Ulysses 'Uly' James Johnson
Character Age: 61
Character Role: U.S. Senator from Iowa (2005-Present), Lieutenant Governor of Iowa (1999-2005), Iowa Secretary of Agriculture (1995-1998), Iowa State Senator (1993-1995)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145.8 lbs.
Character State of Origin: Iowa
Character Party Affiliation: Independent (Republican Caucus), Formerly Republican.
Main Strengths: Moderate, Can Reach Across the Aisle, Agreeable, Respectable, Great Debater, and Expert on Agriculture.
Main Weaknesses: Connected to Johnson Family, Despises Family, Business Ties, and Voted Against Caucus on Many Occasions.
Biography:
    Uly J. Johnson was born on a corn farm in Iowa, from a distant diaspora of the Johnson Clan, which he so despises. He's a distant relative of Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson, something he takes pride in. Ulysses studied at Ellsworth Comunity College, and got an Associates in Farm/Ranch Management. He worked as a farm hand on his father's farm, until he inherited it after a death. He revitalized the farm, and made a tidy profit. He took interest in Government soon after. In 1992, he ran for State Senator, and succeeded in his campaign. In 1995, he was noticed for his expertise in Agriculture, and chosen by the Governor to be State Secretary of Agriculture. Since the old Governor was term limited, Johnson joined the campaign of the new Republican, and became his running mate. In 2004, he ran in the Republican Primary, but lost, so ran as a moderate, yet family values, independent. He won with a slight majority, and quickly went to work increasing his popularity. He won again in 2010, and is polling favorably in 2016. In the Senate, he votes Republican, with few defections towards some Liberal bills. He despises his family, and doesn't discuss with them often.
Other Info: Devout Anglican. Member of Johnson Family. Married with one child.

REDACTED
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:19 am

I guess McKinley is very risky.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:20 am

All right, since Kelvs is still AWOL from it, I'm taking over that Hawaii Senate debate. We can't just leave it hanging.

Canton, go ahead and have Green say something
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:24 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:All right, since Kelvs is still AWOL from it, I'm taking over that Hawaii Senate debate. We can't just leave it hanging.

Canton, go ahead and have Green say something

Gtg
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Chewion
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 21, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chewion » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:04 am

Pro since your on we can us this to talk since TG's aren't working
Pro: America, guns, freedom, democracy, military, Trump, conservatism, Israel, capitalism, state rights.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:17 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Here is my second character, here goes nothing.

(Image)

NS Nation Name: Main Nation Ministry
Character Name: Victor Bates
Character Age: 24
Character Height: 5'11
Character Weight: 157 lbs
Character Position/Role/Job: Con Artist/Cult Leader
Appearance:
(Image)
Character State of Origin: New York
Character Party Affiliation: Other
Main Strengths: Victor gets followers by targeting people he considers outcasts or feel neglected, marginalized, and ignored by society itself. He has his own followers recruit others to enroll them in his cult. Once followers were enrolled, he immediately cut them off from relavites and friends outside the cult and subject them to abuse to control and later drug them. Victor regularly subjects his followers of fears of the world and has them isolated on an island near the shore of California.
Main Weaknesses: Victor is extremely apathetic and is hated by many, wanting to shut his cult down permanently. He is violent towards others, who are not part of the cult and will threat them. He is borderline sadistic, focusing his time on abusing his own followers. The attention of the cult, also has a bunch of documentary crews, attempting entry to the island, much to the annoyance of Victor.
Biography: Victor Bates was born in 1992 to a couple who were wealthy owners to some oil barons who had refinerys in the Middle East. Victor became obsessed with death, as he was expelled from elementary school in New York after killing the class hamster. Victor purposely gets himself expelled from every school, his parents throw at him till they are forced to have him home schooled. Around the age of 19, his parents were killed in an "accident" of some sort after his parents fell from their deaths in their penthouse apartment in New York, however, new evidence began to surface that Victor killed both of them while Victor was running his cult of his.

Victor got an inheritance from his parent's deaths and left New York to California where he purchased a small isolated island off the coast from California. There, he reached out towards outcasts with a fake facade and crocodile tears into being enrolled in a group called the People of the Archangel. He has currently 12 followers who worship him as their leader and savior of the world who Victor has them believe is hostile towards them.
Other Info: Victor Bates is based on a character that I used in previous RP's. He is basically a Bret Easton Ellis themed character inspired by Less Than Zero and American Psycho.

This could end...really badly. I'm going to risk opening up the gates, but I'll keep an eye on things.

ACCEPTED

Uttland wrote:Just posting this for future reasons. May choose her instead of Johnson to be my MVP while I leave Torres for a bit after the election If you want her, I'll give her:

Character Name: Victoria 'Vicky' Linda DeLucca
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 51
Character Role: Mayor of Phoenix (2016-Present)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 141.2 lbs.
Character State of Origin: Arizona
Character Party Affiliation: Libertarian
Main Strengths: Charismatic, Popular, Self-Made Woman, and Passionate Speaker
Main Weaknesses: Billionaire, Business Ties, Mediocre Debater, and Political Newcomer.
Biography:
    Vicky L. DeLucca was born to a family oozing old money in Paradise Valley, Arizona. DeLucca was an only child, and went to elite private schools. After graduating the top of her class, she attended the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania, and was a top achiever. She achieved her Masters in Business, and with partners from the school, started an investment firm in New York City, DeLucca, Richardson, and Graham. DeLucca, after making a tidy profit, and joined the Board of Directors of a computing company, Zenshin. Her diligence paved the way to the position of CEO, and the company achieved great success. She became a billionaire due to her investments, Zenshin, and a couple of best seller self-help books. In the the 2000's, she joined the Libertarian Party, and became a major donor to elections. In 2015, she ran for Mayor of Phoenix, the city in which she now lived in, and as a Progressive Libertarian, won with the slightest majority. In her time of mayor, she reduced taxes, cut unnecessary spending, supported charter schools, and improved the city parks. She is a controversial figure in the city, but widely celebrated in her Party.
Other Info: Jewish. Not married, no children. Has a net worth of 2.1 Billion.

So you are or aren't apping right now?

Uttland wrote:Posting my Johnson here, so he can be accepted, because I plan to use him in the future once the Torres and Lee shenanigans are out of the way:

Character Name: Ulysses 'Uly' James Johnson
Character Age: 61
Character Role: U.S. Senator from Iowa (2005-Present), Lieutenant Governor of Iowa (1999-2005), Iowa Secretary of Agriculture (1995-1998), Iowa State Senator (1993-1995)
Height: 5'9
Weight: 145.8 lbs.
Character State of Origin: Iowa
Character Party Affiliation: Independent (Republican Caucus), Formerly Republican.
Main Strengths: Moderate, Can Reach Across the Aisle, Agreeable, Respectable, Great Debater, and Expert on Agriculture.
Main Weaknesses: Connected to Johnson Family, Despises Family, Business Ties, and Voted Against Caucus on Many Occasions.
Biography:
    Uly J. Johnson was born on a corn farm in Iowa, from a distant diaspora of the Johnson Clan, which he so despises. He's a distant relative of Andrew Johnson and Lyndon B. Johnson, something he takes pride in. Ulysses studied at Ellsworth Comunity College, and got an Associates in Farm/Ranch Management. He worked as a farm hand on his father's farm, until he inherited it after a death. He revitalized the farm, and made a tidy profit. He took interest in Government soon after. In 1992, he ran for State Senator, and succeeded in his campaign. In 1995, he was noticed for his expertise in Agriculture, and chosen by the Governor to be State Secretary of Agriculture. Since the old Governor was term limited, Johnson joined the campaign of the new Republican, and became his running mate. In 2004, he ran in the Republican Primary, but lost, so ran as a moderate, yet family values, independent. He won with a slight majority, and quickly went to work increasing his popularity. He won again in 2010, and is polling favorably in 2016. In the Senate, he votes Republican, with few defections towards some Liberal bills. He despises his family, and doesn't discuss with them often.
Other Info: Devout Anglican. Member of Johnson Family. Married with one child.

ACCEPTED

No, I wasn't sure if when Torres and Lee finish up their subplots whether or not to choose Vicky or Uly. Since you accepted Uly, I'll be giving Vicky away to the highest bidder.

COME ONE, COME ALL! GET YOUR LIBERTARIAN MAYOR! FRESH OUT THE IDEA MACHINE!
Last edited by Uttland on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 am

The Portland Territory wrote:Ok, plan for tomorrow:

Finish rally
Shovel
Fuck around in Snow
Shovel
Something else rp-related
More Shoveling
Hopefully fuck around on a frozen over river
Relax
Shovel

My Plan for Today:
Hot Cocoa
RP
Turn on the heating
Watch the Godfather
Possibly go somewhere
RP

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:29 am

My plan for today:

Cry

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:30 am

Sanabel wrote:My plan for today:

Cry

Hello Darkness, my old friend...

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:35 am

San, you should probably finish the SL meeting.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:23 am

Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:46 am

Damn, I'm going on a leg for this rally. Either it'll be controversial, or a poll-booster
Korwin-Mikke 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse