NATION

PASSWORD

1810 - Age of Imperialism, Empires, and Expansion OOC [OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Welcome to the Meme Bar, what do you want?

Hook me up with some Rare Pepes
8%
Nah Fam, give me some Polandballs
20%
Bruh, give me some Racist Jokes
20%
I did Nazi that last one coming
8%
Cassh me outside, how bout dat?
No votes
Bee movie remixed are the greatest accomplishment of the 21st century.
2%
We are Number One, Hey!
8%
Give me some of those feel good memes
4%
Hit me with some depressing shit
2%
I want to die.
29%

Total votes : 51

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 am

Yes, because Filipinos are going to RUSH to join the settlements of a Foreign Power. Because they just LOOOOOVED being under the rule of another nation back when Japan owned them.

Do you fucking even read your own posts?

Also, you can't build an enite city with perfect infrastructure in 2 months.
Last edited by The Traansval on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:19 am

The Traansval wrote:"How the US dealt with the Indians"

You mean, sign treaties with them that allowed them to keep their land as apart of the US, and give them the right to control and govern their own land, without having to move??

Because that's what the US did in history, unless you changed it. By your tone, you didn't seem all to kind.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

Apror
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Apror » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:23 am

The Traansval wrote:Yes, because Filipinos are going to RUSH to join the settlements of a Foreign Power. Because they just LOOOOOVED being under the rule of another nation back when Japan owned them.

Yes, I do. We had good people convincing them that A. There were Settlments who were helped by Foreigners, but our people are dominant sound pretty good if you have nothing going for you. No Government. No organized community. Then see one that offers you a better life. For you, and your family. Doesn't sound bad in my opinion. Assimilation through friendship. That's my Nations special ability. We take cues from Romans and Mongolians. Not perfect infrastructure, organized infrastructures. Basically, not as shit as it should be.
Last edited by Apror on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
What I believe?
1. Christian
2. Pro-Life
3. Pro 1st Amendment
4. Pro Second Amendment
5. Pro Equality between all people.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:24 am

Apror wrote:
The Traansval wrote:"How the US dealt with the Indians"

You mean, sign treaties with them that allowed them to keep their land as apart of the US, and give them the right to control and govern their own land, without having to move??

Because that's what the US did in history, unless you changed it. By your tone, you didn't seem all to kind.

Everyone can back me up on this. My USA made treaties with the Indians, thats why the Creek are still in the South and love us. Natives who fought us during the Revolution were kicked out, but the rest who sided with us or were neutral were given Treaties to sign, that established them as a small federally recognized Tribal Area upon which they had complete control of their piece of land. They have their own government and control over the laws of the territory, in addition to US Citizenship.

Yes, we fought natives, mostly those who refused Treaties or fought us in the Revolution. But hasn't the FSA also fought people for land. California for one, and there is no way you took Vietnam without spilling blood.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:27 am

Apror wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Yes, because Filipinos are going to RUSH to join the settlements of a Foreign Power. Because they just LOOOOOVED being under the rule of another nation back when Japan owned them.

Yes, I do. We had good people convincing them that A. There were Settlments who were helped by Foreigners, but our people are dominant sound pretty good if you have nothing going for you. No Government. No organized community. Then see one that offers you a better life. For you, and your family. Doesn't sound bad in my opinion. Assimilation through friendship. That's my Nations special ability. We take cues from Romans and Mongolians. Not perfect infrastructure, organized infrastructures. Basically, not as shit as it should be.

Except that no matter how good the conditions are, you are still asking them to join a be ruled by a power that exists a ocean away. Some will join, yes. But most would much rather stay inside the borders of the United Islands.

If the US fell, completely disolved today for whatever reason. You are in Texas, and Texas forms a Republic to keep itself Independent. But, France established a colony in Louisiana. The French Colony has better Infrastructure and better living than the Republic of Texas does, due to French funding.

So, do you leave your home in Texas and move to French Louisiana, or stay in Texas.

South Vict
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:28 am

is everyone interested of a alliance?

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 am

Its been what? 3 or so days since Balkans has posted?
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:30 am

South Vict wrote:is everyone interested of a alliance?

What country are you?

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:30 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Its been what? 3 or so days since Balkans has posted?

If hes inactive for 14 Days, he gets deleted.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:31 am

The Traansval wrote:

What country are you?

korean empire

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 am

The Traansval wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Its been what? 3 or so days since Balkans has posted?

If hes inactive for 14 Days, he gets deleted.

Well thats basically 14 days of me unable to post on IC as I can only respond to diplomatic messages.
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.

I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 am

Who are you again?
Myers Briggs: ENTP-A
8values: N/A

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:34 am

The Traansval wrote:
Apror wrote:

Everyone can back me up on this. My USA made treaties with the Indians, thats why the Creek are still in the South and love us. Natives who fought us during the Revolution were kicked out, but the rest who sided with us or were neutral were given Treaties to sign, that established them as a small federally recognized Tribal Area upon which they had complete control of their piece of land. They have their own government and control over the laws of the territory, in addition to US Citizenship.

Yes, we fought natives, mostly those who refused Treaties or fought us in the Revolution. But hasn't the FSA also fought people for land. California for one, and there is no way you took Vietnam without spilling blood.

This is true, only Mexico is genocidal to Indians.

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:35 am

Nuverikstan wrote:

Who are you again?

korean empire

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:38 am

Hey Nuve my boy, my next post requires your response. And did France ever reply to my letter?

South Vict
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Vict » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:41 am

is everyone reserved china yet?

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:41 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Hey Nuve my boy, my next post requires your response. And did France ever reply to my letter?

France gets on, but never posts. We need you to post, France! I will be able to respond later today. Right now, I am in a convo with the king of the Nords. Plus, IC and OOC, I am super paranoid about what will go down. I'm going to try and get him in and out as fast as possible, so that I can actually do some civic stuff, and not only war and foreign affairs stuff.
Last edited by Nuverikstan on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 am

Nuverikstan wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Hey Nuve my boy, my next post requires your response. And did France ever reply to my letter?

France gets on, but never posts. We need you to post, France! I will be able to respond later today. Right now, I am in a convo with the king of the Nords. Plus, IC and OOC, I am super paranoid about what will go down. I'm going to try and get him in and out as fast as possible, so that I can actually do some civic stuff, and not only war and foreign affairs stuff.

Didn't your leader abdicate or something? Or is he still alive and reigning?

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nancivania » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:42 am

Oh crap, what was it about?
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Nancivania
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nancivania » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:43 am

Nuverikstan wrote:

I'M AWARE OF MY LACK OF POSTS! AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT!
National Information
Leader - King Marton II
Capital - Orka
Population - 35,351,804 est
Currency - Wakka
Roleplay Information
Beyond The Void (planned) - Escojian Empire
Persian Mortals (planned) - Gallic Kingdom
-
-

THE KINGDOM OF NANCIVANIA
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDING MEMBER
Est. 2024

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:43 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
Nuverikstan wrote:France gets on, but never posts. We need you to post, France! I will be able to respond later today. Right now, I am in a convo with the king of the Nords. Plus, IC and OOC, I am super paranoid about what will go down. I'm going to try and get him in and out as fast as possible, so that I can actually do some civic stuff, and not only war and foreign affairs stuff.

Didn't your leader abdicate or something? Or is he still alive and reigning?

He abdicated, then was assassinated. Now his son is in power, and he is super paranoid of other foreign leaders (so am I, to be honest).

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:44 am

Nancivania wrote:
Nuverikstan wrote:France gets on, but never posts. We need you to post, France! I will be able to respond later today. Right now, I am in a convo with the king of the Nords. Plus, IC and OOC, I am super paranoid about what will go down. I'm going to try and get him in and out as fast as possible, so that I can actually do some civic stuff, and not only war and foreign affairs stuff.

I'M AWARE OF MY LACK OF POSTS! AND I HATE MYSELF FOR IT!

Where are those Foreign Legion, hmm?! We need to stomp the Arabs, into the ground!

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:46 am

Nuverikstan wrote:
Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:Didn't your leader abdicate or something? Or is he still alive and reigning?

He abdicated, then was assassinated. Now his son is in power, and he is super paranoid of other foreign leaders (so am I, to be honest).

Who is he?

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:47 am

Nancivania wrote:

Oh crap, what was it about?

Its about the coalition.

Nuverikstan
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuverikstan » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:48 am

Military Lands of the Scottish People wrote:
Nuverikstan wrote:He abdicated, then was assassinated. Now his son is in power, and he is super paranoid of other foreign leaders (so am I, to be honest).

Who is he?

Alexandre Chevallier was assassinated, now Pascal Chevallier is king.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse