NATION

PASSWORD

Demens Chosen [PL: Into the Abyss - CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:56 pm

GMs: Lykos, Ched
Group size: 5-6
PLosting Rate: Every other day. Please post in OOC if you're unable to.
Premise: While some may go on the noble journey of gathering booze for the rest of us, known traditionally as the "Booze Run", others choose to de-stress from the recent battles and crises in an equally traditional way: Going on a bender in town. While usually this ends at home in bed safely, sometimes those who participate in this tradition end up wandering and lost, far from home. Sometimes things happen, which they may even need to apologize for the next morning! Other times people get depressed and just sit in a bar venting to their best buddies. This is the former, more than the latter. (Though some tears may be involved before the end of the night!)

But now, its the next morning, and such a binge can only lead to one thing: Hangovers! Of course our intrepid Chosen often get a bit destructive and wild, but this might have taken the cake. In various states of hangover and drowsiness, they awake on the far side of town surrounded by giant mushrooms of all things! Whatever happened last night, and where did that strange beast come from?!

Launch date: Next IC day, following the launch of the other soon to start stories.

Roster so far:
Hectaros
Caleb
Paper Willow
Aiden

And here's the proper ad up for the hangover story!

We'll take any runoff from the beer run who want to go be social and have a funny little event in the burrows. Also any new people who still need something to do! This event is for you, so feel free to hop on and have me and Ched tour your characters through the Burrows in one of the oddest ways we could think of, worthy of Zalgo!
Last edited by Holy Lykos on Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Real Willow would have been a Stu, Paper Willow is more an Alan.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:27 am

Things to come for Fungi to Forget.

North Warnborough
Business Directory

Lizardbucks
Business Type: Coffee shop and bookstore
Proprietor: Flavia Java
Industry: Food, book retail, entertainment during open mic nights
District: Market District
Description:

Founded by a woman with a longing passion for coffee and books in the same vein as a beloved shop back in her home dimension, and with a skin disorder that made her skin look like reptile scales. Her affectionately named shop quickly made its place in the Market District with plenty of regular patrons frequently it on a usual basis. Either coming for the coffee, the books that haven't been chewed up by the kobold employees, or for the bingo or open mic nights.

As the name suggests, the coffee shop is mostly ran by a collection of kobold or lizard folk employees, which the owner always tries to keep from wrecking the place on a usual basis. But despite the typical bouts of insanity, Lizardbucks hasn't yet exploded from the occasional chaos at the very least.

Creator: Chedastan
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:51 am

Cerillium wrote:Carly and Vanq, please post here by Sunday or I'll have to drop you from the roster.

NA, I know Carly's involved in your story but it's not fair to the group at large if you have to carry that character along as OP. You, Ched, and Prim have done a great job so far. Keep going. It's a good read. If Carly is dropped, you can continue to NPC her character or leave it in that dimension when you're done.

Truth, if you're waiting for a story to open, NA is running one soon. Feel free to contact him for details.

*rereads, eyes narrowing*
*lightly swats badger* :eyebrow:
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:54 am

Holy Lykos wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Carly and Vanq, please post here by Sunday or I'll have to drop you from the roster.

NA, I know Carly's involved in your story but it's not fair to the group at large if you have to carry that character along as OP. You, Ched, and Prim have done a great job so far. Keep going. It's a good read. If Carly is dropped, you can continue to NPC her character or leave it in that dimension when you're done.

Truth, if you're waiting for a story to open, NA is running one soon. Feel free to contact him for details.

I could keep running Carly if I need to, though I'm not super familiar with the character. Relegate her to more an NPC role. Could have them briefly pop back to home base if need be after the first stop? I can think of some spots we could pull in a new character or two if we need to.

(also remember Cer, They!)

I originally thought Ched was running it. I forgot to edit the pronoun when I switched his name for yours while editing. Humble apologies, NA.

Am going to try to catch up on the archive as I'm pulling a telecommuting day. Sudden have free time thanks to a rescheduled teleconference.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Ganonsyoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ganonsyoni » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 am

I'll post today. sorry about not getting one up today. My odd schedule puts me up at night and I'm not really productive at night. Sorry for being so inconsistent at stuff. I wander off for days without checking and without realizing the time, getting absorbed in other things. I want to keep this going though, despite it all. I need to re-adjust myself, fix things so that I don't get too distracted with other things and communities that I forget about things here. I'll aim for this evening, checking in at least once a day during that time also. Taking care of some new pet chickens and ducks and getting things fixed up around the yard for gardens and their yard will keep me busy during the day.
New and Improved version of "The Carlisle"
MtF transperson, goes by she/her/hers
Call me Carly

“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.” - Orwell

"I'm a god damn Sage"

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:59 am

Cerillium wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:I could keep running Carly if I need to, though I'm not super familiar with the character. Relegate her to more an NPC role. Could have them briefly pop back to home base if need be after the first stop? I can think of some spots we could pull in a new character or two if we need to.

(also remember Cer, They!)

I originally thought Ched was running it. I forgot to edit the pronoun when I switched his name for yours while editing. Humble apologies, NA.

Am going to try to catch up on the archive as I'm pulling a telecommuting day. Sudden have free time thanks to a rescheduled teleconference.

Oh its totally fine, Cer, I don't blame people for slip-ups, especially for nontraditional pronouns.

Gluck with the archival work!
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:17 pm

Carly, had I known, I would have sent some Plymouth Rock chicks to you. My kid's 4H group was trying to rehome some last month. :p TY for the update, also.

No archive work today. Was pulled away by RL projects. Apologies to all.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:22 am

SITREP

Gallimaufry
/ɡaləˈmôfrē/
noun
a confused jumble or medley of things.

PL: SITREP
19 APR, 2017

CURRENT IC CONDITIONS

• Time: 8:30 AM (0830 hours)
  • Weather: 60 °F / 15.5 °C
  • Forecast: Clear skies in the morning followed by evening thunderstorms

CURRENT GAME EVENTS

• Hearth's Warming Eve x Umbrum Intrigue (GM: Gio)
  • Raiders of the Lost Book (Slo)
  • Operation: Last Chance of Xo'Lokako (GM: NA)
  • Operation: Multiversal Booze Run (GM: Min/NA)
  • Operation: Angels of Avalon (GM: Ched)
  • Fungi to Forget (NA & Ched)
  • Future Stories:
      Star Wars story (NA)

PLAYER-SUGGESTED EVENTS

• Run another Personification: Player this summer
  • Run "A Day in the Life of:" (This is where everyone writes a one shot on what their character does for a 24-hour period)
  • Return to the Antiverse
  • Character Swap Weekend (This is where players analyze other player's characters and run one of them for short duration)
  • Creepfest ("Cer, you asshole. I want to be scared!" - Swith)
  • Zalgofest (slated for after Easter)

OP/CoOP STUFF

• Please read IC and OOC posts prior to posting. It saves confusion over time of day, weather, etc. As always, please don't advance time in your posts.

• Archive: It's woefully lacking character bios. Tilt has coding them for me. I'll attempt to get them in as RL allows.

• Characters tabs and apartment assignments have not been updated. This will happen after I've recorded everyone's character in the Archive.

• OP Away: I will be out 20-29 April. Co-Ops can review apps as a team and approve characters. Swith said her presence might be sporadic during this time but she can be reached via Kik or email if something urgently needs her attention. She'll have the password to log into my account to request post removal, should a spammer crop up.

• Stories: Players are encouraged to run their own stories via the Gates. There are a few rules for this:
    1. Players may not use Gates to gain powerful things without first consulting with me. Powerful items and spells tip the balance and give an unfair advantage to only a few characters.
    2. Items can not contain spirits or entities. The Gates will not allow these things through. You may use the Gates to intro your new character (the team would need to bring a tracer along for them.)
    3. You may not use Devourers, Agents, or Minions in your stories.
    4. No video game/movie walk-throughs. I realize we have PCs based on a genre or franchise. Do not force your players to sit through a story based on that game or script.
    5. GM should plan out their game. Approach it as you would a stand-alone RP in P2TM.
    6. Your gods and other supernatural beings must align with the overarching power scale. Look at your Big Bads and other NPCs and perhaps run them through a character app sheet for reference. This is because your Players are stuck using those power scales. You'll unbalance the overarching game if your NPC are Too Potent.
    7. Use the OOC to plan and answer questions. This allows others to provide input. PL is a group, not just a segmented population of individual RP stories.
    8. Please keep collabs to a minimum. I'd prefer short posts rather than long stretches without any posts.

Last edited by Cerillium on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:12 am

Is there going to be a post for Booze-run moving us to the gate soon or are we departing by other means?
Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:19 am

Swith is lending Minerva's ship.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:22 am

I'm Co-GMing Fungi to Forget with NA.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:24 am

A NOTE ON BANNED PLAYERS

People may or may not have noticed that we are two members short on our roster. For sake of transparency, I'll clarify the reason here:

• Germanic Templars was banned from PL a while back for poor behavior. This ban is now extended in perpetuity for publishing chat logs out of context. It is perceived by others in the group as an attempt to perpetuate his online baiting and harassment.
  • Torsiedelle is officially banned from Personification Life and the Madhouse Role Play Group. Her actions are perceived by others in the groups as attempts to continue egregious baiting in the varies IRC channels, and an attempt to bait participants via sig. Her insistence upon publishing chat logs out of context was the final straw, though her anti-Semitic trolling and subsequent Mod action had a little to do with my decision as OP. This ban is in perpetuity.
  • I frown upon drama and angst. The person who provided the chat logs (which are being used by these players as avatars here on NS) may also be banned shortly. I have not made my decision yet, and I'm currently weighing evidence. This person shall not be named publicly until I have reached my decision. They are welcome to explain their reasoning via TG to me. It might influence my decision.

The Discord 'Madhouse' channel chat log that Torsi's avatar is pulled from. I have removed names to protect members from harassment on NS or other sites.

I have edited out all bits that do not pertain to the primary discussion (banter, RP questions, bot play, etc). The conversation arose because Torsi contacted me via TG. She wanted to know when she could return to PL/Madhouse/IRC.

Badger (Cer) - 03/13/2017
    Aright, business matter for Madhouse. This is highly unusual, as I habitually frown upon anything that can be confused with "clique" behaviors. As most of you are from Gog, and this was a public decision made by you, its members to preserve harmony within the group, I'm going to ask you your desires with regard to Torsi joining chat. To recap: the group, as a whole, took offense to repeated Trump-based trolling, to the promotion of certain social groups such as anti-antifa, Nazi nonsense, and to the Pepe memes. I believe in giving people second chances but, again, the ban from chat was per community wishes. I'd like to see if your stance has shifted but, please, this isn't an invitation to gossip or insult Torsi. I appreciate candid answers. Let's respect people even if we can't stomach what they believe. If you are uncomfortable discussing something publicly with regard to her presence or an action you'd rather not disclose here, please PM a Founder (Staff) and we'll take your position into account.(edited)

Member 1 - 03/13/2017
    ok, i'll go first.

Member 1- 03/13/2017
    i haven't changed my mind: six months off, demonstration of suitable RL interests such that Madhouse isn't tori's only social outlet, demonstration that tori understands why he was banned and seeks to change behavior.

Member 2 - 03/13/2017
    You know where I stand and it goes rather against what Cer had in mind.

[Member 1], others have said similar. Torsi has been away only 3 months. There's still a sense of mistrust. "Madhouse is new, and we don't want its reputation tarnished" etc.

Member 1 - 03/13/2017
    ok, then?

Member 3 - 03/13/2017
    whatever happens, keep everyone safe

Member 1 - 03/13/2017
    are we done? :stuck_out_tongue:

Safety is another concern. We have people of many ethnic backgrounds, different orientations and gender identities.

Member 2 - 03/13/2017
    As I said. @Member 1

I'd like to add that I'd prefer if we continued to respect those outside our political affiliation. Debate belongs on the OSF or in NSG, not chat platform.

Member 2 - 03/13/2017
    k

I also wouldn't mind a healthy, heated debate on the OSF. We follow NS' OSRS, loosely. :smile:

Founder 2 - 03/13/2017
    that has rarely gone over well.
    oh OSF, NVM
    I'm on chat thinking mode
    nods

Member 4 - 03/13/2017
    Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. Someone who's ideology often actively hurts the kinds of people we have in our group isn't a very good fit to a group that promotes inclusiveness and tolerance as we often seem to, imo. Especially if said person often repeats the rhetoric on purpose in front of those people. Tori really needs to mature and realize that's not okay.

And she needs to be able to show respect for other groups and political afiliation too. She's not really shown that.

Debate would be fun, but I'm rather poor at it lol.

I'm sure people noticed that Torsi is on the Madhouse roster. I'm not going to exclude someone that behaves themselves on site. Mods have not barred her, we should not bar her. But, as always, report any inappropriate behavior and let Mods make that determination.
    (In other words, she has one shot. I'll personally kick her out if she fucks it up with crap behavior towards members.)

Member 2 - 03/13/2017
    rightoz

Member 4 - 03/13/2017
    nods

Member 3 - 03/13/2017
    yup

Member 2 - 03/13/2017
    Still think Torsi should be kept out of chats, though. OSF is cool.

Member 4 - 03/13/2017
    yeah

Member 5 - 03/13/2017
    Eh, I'm apathetic on the issue, so. :stuck_out_tongue:

Badger (Cer) - 03/14/2017
    OSF tends to be similar to NS. It's outside evidence, and Mods don't and won't weigh in on it ([Mod] can correct me if I'm wrong there). However, we have two former Mods from a gamers' forum. We're every bit as fair but we're a lot more protective since the group is small.
    (Former, non-NS Mods)

Member 3 - 03/14/2017
    yup
    I'm still not sure about OSF
    but then again I don't recall Torii ever posting on the gog one(edited)

Founder 2 - 03/14/2017
    given we adhere to the same forum princples, she'll have to behave there

Member 3 - 03/14/2017
    yup, definitely

Member 4 - 03/14/2017
    she did occasionally
    post in gog

[Mod] - 03/14/2017
    Aye. We do not accept offsite evidence from beyond our jurisdiction as things we can use to act onsite.

Founder 2 - 03/14/2017
    noddles

Member 3 - 03/14/2017
    that's why I'm still kinda unsure

Member 3 - 03/14/2017
    I don't want a karma houdini roaming free on NS if something happens on the OSF(edited)

Member 6 - 03/14/2017
    I don't think Torsi has learned anything
    I'm stubborn, yes, but even I know when to back off
    Torsi is so hard-headed that nothing gets through the way we want it to
    I think we need to be firm with her

Member 1 - 03/14/2017
    ^^^

Member 4 - 03/14/2017
    that's my main issue too, Tori doesn't seem to like changing. She'll superficially say things to stay in the group but not change anything or actually think about why she got in the situation to begin with, imo.

Member 6 - 03/14/2017
    Not to mention a lot of the really off-the-wall stuff
    She's in a Right-Wing discord now so there's a safe bet she's done literally nothing

Member 2 - 03/14/2017
    From my POV, either we let her in, or we permaban.

Member 6 - 03/14/2017
    I don't want her in until I'm sure she's not going to start bringing in her toxicity again
    I can't talk in the old [x group] chat anymore cause it's all her spouting her nonsense about her Right-Wing discord stuff

[Mod] - 03/14/2017
    [x group] chat?

Alright, let's keep the ban in place for IRC and the OSF. We can not and should not bar someone on NS without good cause (per our charter) and, as her behaviors were not done on NS, her public Moderation record is clean. That's the degree which separates us from a clique.
    IMHO, anyway.

Member 4 - 03/14/2017
    seems good for now

Member 2 - 03/14/2017
    okay

Member 4 - 03/14/2017
    slightly :p

Member 1 - 03/14/2017
    nothing stops you, cer, from explaining to tori what we (or at least i) want as the price of re-admission.

Do Be Do Be Do Bird - 03/14/2017
    There is no price @Member 1 from my point of view. [Name left as it ties in to screen capture post from below]

[Member 1], of course. I'm going to send a TG via the Admin account. However, it will remain public record in case we do need to fall back on it (problems arise in the group thread or in member RPs)

Member 4 - 03/14/2017
    I'm just afraid she'll say the minimum she needs to get in here just to be back.

Thank you all for approaching it maturely. I appreciate our members!

Member 3 - 03/14/2017
    no problem, cer!

Do Be Do Be Do Bird - 03/14/2017
    And that's why I don't think there should be a price. Torsi cannot be trusted.
    But anyway. [quote used as Torsi's current avatar]

[Founders] - I'm going to toss a draft into the staff forum. Your input and assistance in phrasing member concerns and decisions would be welcome.

Wired To → Torsiedelle
36 days ago [TG ID 18641107]
Torsi,

Your participation on the OSF and IRC was discussed by the membership, many of whom were participants in the #NSP chat and requested your initial ban. We asked for mature discussion and candid answers, and did not entertain gossip. You are, of course, on the Madhouse roster; we are not going to exclude anyone from the P2TM Role Play Group unless they have a public track record with Moderation.

The group expressed their reluctance due to the following reasons:

You were banned roughly three months ago. Members feel that isn't ample enough time for you to have changed.

Some of our Members report that you're still very outspoken with regard to alt right stances and "kek", especially in the Right Wing Discord thread, and as a member of the Meme Magic region. They feel that this current behavior will not be curbed in the Madhouse OSF or IRC; in addition, that you have not yet realized that it isn't okay to spout harmful things off the top of your head.

Safety is a major concern. We have people with various ethnic backgrounds, different orientations and gender identities, and different political beliefs. Someone whose ideology often actively hurts the kinds of people we have in our group isn't a very good fit to a group that promotes inclusiveness and tolerance. Especially if said person often repeats the rhetoric on purpose in front of those people. Members would like to keep Madhouse safe and clean with no bad history to it. They remain convinced that you will superficially say things to stay in the group but not change anything or actually think about why you got in the situation to begin with. This means that we will have a repeat of bad behaviors that only serve to disrupt the group.

All this taken into account, the Membership has moved to keep your IRC and OSF bans in place. You are welcome to participate in Madhouse activities on NationStates, where your behaviors are kept in line due to Moderation enforcement of the OSRS.

Thank you,

Cerillium, Highfort, Mincaldenteans, Swith Witherward, Tiltjuice
Madhouse Productions Founders

Torsi voluntarily requested we drop her from the group.
Torsiedelle wrote:Requesting membership/name removal.

I will ask that PL and Madhouse participants continue to maintain a neutral demeanor. There isn't any need to gossip about either banned player. Their behavior speaks for itself. Let's put this issue to bed. If you do feel that one of these banned players is harassing you, pestering you, or targeting you, please make certain to block their TG and forum posts. Please report TG that crosses the line to Moderation via a GHR. Let them make the decision. They may feel a ruling isn't warranted. That's okay.

PL remains a safe space. We are a diverse community. We have long prided ourselves on our inclusiveness, supporting each other as gamers and, in many cases, in real life despite our differences. We have always managed to do so while refraining from overly voicing our opinions regarding religion, race, orientation, gender, and politics. Please let us continue to uplift each other in this manner. Continue to respect each other, though you may be unable to respect an opinion. I'm very proud of our group - not because I'm the OP or a Mentor, but because I see so much talent and desire to improve. Thank you for making PL a positive place to learn and game.

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:21 am

Primordial Luxa wrote:Is there going to be a post for Booze-run moving us to the gate soon or are we departing by other means?

I'll move us ahead if I'm not beaten to it today/night. Swith and Cer are gonna be busy for the next week, so hang tight! To the booze!

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:37 pm

So no continuation of last posts, play like a new day?
she/her

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Is it all right if I just post about Aiden trying to adjust to the building. I don't really have anything to send him on.
Well now, that hibernation has gotten boring, daddy is back again.

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Second Helghan Empire wrote:Is it all right if I just post about Aiden trying to adjust to the building. I don't really have anything to send him on.

I'm sure we can find something for you.
she/her

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Giovenith wrote:
Second Helghan Empire wrote:Is it all right if I just post about Aiden trying to adjust to the building. I don't really have anything to send him on.

I'm sure we can find something for you.

Thanks I am still trying to get used to this rp. I will get there though.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 pm

You can head on Fungi to Forget! It's a bit of a goofier story but PL isn't always serious.

What kind of drunk is your character?
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:

You can head on Fungi to Forget! It's a bit of a goofier story but PL isn't always serious.

A very clumsy tired and hungry one.
:)

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

I won't be posting anything probably today or tomorrow until late in the evening. Got a practice for a in-class piano recital tomorrow.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:14 pm

Second Helghan Empire wrote:
Holy Lykos wrote:You can head on Fungi to Forget! It's a bit of a goofier story but PL isn't always serious.

So that's a yes for being in Fungi to Forget?
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Second Helghan Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Second Helghan Empire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:

I am in!

What do I to begin.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm

Holy Lykos wrote:

I am in!

What do I to begin.

For now, wait until I get it started. Should be either today or tomorrow, I just have to check something first.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:04 pm

Minerva's ship is capable of touchdown. I imagine the Booze-Run people can load up from there. Swith's bound to post for it. The other groups can take tubs to the Gatehouse.

G'nite all. See you in a week. Thanks for being an awesome group, especially our current GMs - Ched, NA, Slo, Gio, and Min - your stories breath new life into the game while taking pressure off me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse