NATION

PASSWORD

Demens Chosen [PL: Into the Abyss - CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mincaldenteans
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mincaldenteans » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:08 am

Granis wrote:Thanks, but its a bowgun, not a blow gun. I say its a light bowgun, but in monster hunter, that really just means it looks more like this:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8vFN0SnIpzA/ ... Bowgun.png
rather than like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 1102181650

I should also mention that when I say longsword, I again mean Monster Hunter longswords, which generally look like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0401071123

And no, that's not just the perspective making it look that way, the sword really is a fair bit longer than he is tall.
And again, he'd need to make the ammo for the bowgun, something all hunters know how to do pretty well, along with health potions and stuff.

I'm mostly just worried that I won't be able to do the stuff that everyone in monster hunter can do, because they'll take up too much points, even though in monster hunter it's completely normal, you know? And that's not even mentioning the no fall damage thing, which I'll leave out because even I know that'll be too much...

But he's not in Monster Hunter; he'll be in Galli, cut from his own universe just like everyone else. Which means compromises and shortcomings are common while learning to adapt to it and trusting in other characters to help fill the areas he'll be lacking. I.E. healing. We have healers, he'll need to rely on them. Ingredients and components to make basic ammo, or money to purchase ammunition, will need to be done in IC.

Your weapons are... well, big, lol. Points in strength, endurance and dexterity will be required. To put it shortly, the larger-than-life-character you try to keep with the core set of skills, the harder it is going to be for you to keep everything you want within the current point system. You will have to sacrifice a few things for your char, have him adapt to the new universe he's in, and gain what's been lost as time goes by in IC; simply put he won't have everything from the get go.

Fvaarniimar wrote:
@Cer: *has been trying to follow IC* *is really baffled by the random viewpoint characters and flashbacks*

All in good time -nodnods- :D

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:09 am

its also a point that what you have in PL is what your character had when being pulled from his home dimension.

That he has any weapons at all should probably be lucky, unless he sleeps 24/7 with em.

Also: is Sid in the setting? I'm not sure if I need to post for him yet or not :p
Last edited by Holy Lykos on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Agender - They/Them pronouns
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Some Political Charts: 1 2
Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

I wear teal, blue, pink for Swith

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 27, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:50 am

Thanks, Min.

NA, I didn't forget. Was waiting to get them back to the Building and moving in the IC. I'll drop both new characters in at the same time. Just trying to figure out what to do with Amaranth.
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:04 am

What say we retconn or find a way to set Flan and Monty aside for now? Oh, and Wellington needs a little intro, or nah? Will it matter?
Rostavykhan is my Second Nation.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Chedastan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 25, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chedastan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:08 am

Before I forget to suggest this, as I only got the idea just now. If there's going to be at least a few more plosts involving the Postpoc characters going through gates to collect supplies, I see a little golden opportunity here for them to briefly visit the home dimensions of other Characters.

Obviously I would imagine each dimension supply run would be likely pertained to just a single plost, but I thought it would be fun if we caught a little glimpse of some dimensions of other characters, like Romy's, Hectaros', Rmw's, and so on. With the setting being collab within the plost, and with the obvious consent of parties involved.

Of course this is only just an suggestion by me, as if there is already clear plans for plosts, then obviously they shouldn't be conflicted with. And if our schedule is tight, then obviously we should do the best we can to get needed plosts out quickly, rather than wait for collabs to finish. But if we could make this idea work out, then that'll be honestly cool, but if we can't for good reasons, then hey no biggie. :P
I wear teal, blue & pink for Swith.

Fvaarniimar
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fvaarniimar » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:12 am

Chedastan wrote:Before I forget to suggest this, as I only got the idea just now. If there's going to be at least a few more plosts involving the Postpoc characters going through gates to collect supplies, I see a little golden opportunity here for them to briefly visit the home dimensions of other Characters.

Obviously I would imagine each dimension supply run would be likely pertained to just a single plost, but I thought it would be fun if we caught a little glimpse of some dimensions of other characters, like Romy's, Hectaros', Rmw's, and so on. With the setting being collab within the plost, and with the obvious consent of parties involved.

Of course this is only just an suggestion by me, as if there is already clear plans for plosts, then obviously they shouldn't be conflicted with. And if our schedule is tight, then obviously we should do the best we can to get needed plosts out quickly, rather than wait for collabs to finish. But if we could make this idea work out, then that'll be honestly cool, but if we can't for good reasons, then hey no biggie. :P

That would be really fun.
Come to the light side.  We have teamwork, waffles, popcorn, grape juice, and way too much ramen.

Unless one is a genealogist, therapist, geneticist, or FBI agent - who is acting within the scope of their job - to claim that anyone is wrong about their own identity is not merely absurd but also extremely rude.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:14 am

Cerillium wrote:Thanks, Min.

NA, I didn't forget. Was waiting to get them back to the Building and moving in the IC. I'll drop both new characters in at the same time. Just trying to figure out what to do with Amaranth.

If you want to discuss it, feel free to TG me *nodS*
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:53 am

Torsiedelle wrote:What say we retconn or find a way to set Flan and Monty aside for now? Oh, and Wellington needs a little intro, or nah? Will it matter?

I can tuck her into my post. Let me edit.

Could use a CoOP character at the desk. I'm spread thin. Perhaps MB can tackle players familiar with the setting? I can use Volker to help UEA adjust.

REMINDER TO PLAYERS: Please spoiler quoted text, or else don't have it in your post at all. :)
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears, and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination.

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:55 am

Chedastan wrote:Before I forget to suggest this, as I only got the idea just now. If there's going to be at least a few more plosts involving the Postpoc characters going through gates to collect supplies, I see a little golden opportunity here for them to briefly visit the home dimensions of other Characters.

That's precisely what I'm aiming for. This will allow players to show a bit about their character's homeland. I'd like it to remain neutral. No going back to where they were well known or interacting with family. Most were declared dead.

Holy Lykos wrote:
Cerillium wrote:Thanks, Min.

If you want to discuss it, feel free to TG me *nodS*

I just slapped him in there. It's better to let you define your character first. I can muck with him once I get a feel for Sid.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:58 am

I'm still debating Katya and Wellington vs Flan and Monty.

It's seriously annoying me because I don't now which two to keep and which two to drop. I'm adamant on either Katya and Marie or Flan and Monty.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:05 am

Torsiedelle wrote:I'm still debating Katya and Wellington vs Flan and Monty.

It's seriously annoying me because I don't now which two to keep and which two to drop. I'm adamant on either Katya and Marie or Flan and Monty.

I went with Marie. We can add Flan or Monty later. Of those two, Flan is more solid a character, IMHO. She's a nice challenge for you, considering her blindness.
Last edited by Cerillium on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:07 am

Katya and Wellington it is, then.
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Torsiedelle
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Torsiedelle » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:24 am

Bad post is bad.

I'm out of my groove, so yeah...
⋘EXCELSIOR⋙
To Cool For School

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:08 am

Torsiedelle wrote:Bad post is bad.

I'm out of my groove, so yeah...

Naw, it's good. Go ahead and move them to the clinic in your post. I don't mind if it's brief. I'll get them settled once they reach the door.

I'm thinking Wellington is going to be an extremely useful character. I might have you use her to train the civilians in the nuances of a combat medic, if you don't mind.

G'nite PLeople.

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:20 am

I may or may not returning to make an app here.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:22 am

Night cer, I'm heading out too. I'll post for Sid after the new character posts first.
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of
Personification Life

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:23 am

Mincaldenteans wrote:
Granis wrote:Thanks, but its a bowgun, not a blow gun. I say its a light bowgun, but in monster hunter, that really just means it looks more like this:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8vFN0SnIpzA/ ... Bowgun.png
rather than like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 1102181650

I should also mention that when I say longsword, I again mean Monster Hunter longswords, which generally look like this:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0401071123

And no, that's not just the perspective making it look that way, the sword really is a fair bit longer than he is tall.
And again, he'd need to make the ammo for the bowgun, something all hunters know how to do pretty well, along with health potions and stuff.

I'm mostly just worried that I won't be able to do the stuff that everyone in monster hunter can do, because they'll take up too much points, even though in monster hunter it's completely normal, you know? And that's not even mentioning the no fall damage thing, which I'll leave out because even I know that'll be too much...

But he's not in Monster Hunter; he'll be in Galli, cut from his own universe just like everyone else. Which means compromises and shortcomings are common while learning to adapt to it and trusting in other characters to help fill the areas he'll be lacking. I.E. healing. We have healers, he'll need to rely on them. Ingredients and components to make basic ammo, or money to purchase ammunition, will need to be done in IC.

Your weapons are... well, big, lol. Points in strength, endurance and dexterity will be required. To put it shortly, the larger-than-life-character you try to keep with the core set of skills, the harder it is going to be for you to keep everything you want within the current point system. You will have to sacrifice a few things for your char, have him adapt to the new universe he's in, and gain what's been lost as time goes by in IC; simply put he won't have everything from the get go.

Fvaarniimar wrote:
@Cer: *has been trying to follow IC* *is really baffled by the random viewpoint characters and flashbacks*

All in good time -nodnods- :D

Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry if I'm being annoying, I'm just worried that I won't get it right, and I'm beginning to overthink everything.

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:27 am

Holy Lykos wrote:its also a point that what you have in PL is what your character had when being pulled from his home dimension.

That he has any weapons at all should probably be lucky, unless he sleeps 24/7 with em.

Also: is Sid in the setting? I'm not sure if I need to post for him yet or not :p

Well, I know it'll sound weird, but I think they actually do wear their armour all the time. They definitely do in the games, at least. Even when they jump onto their beds, the don't care enough to remove the massive, bulky hammer from their back. And if you saw the pictures of what a longsword looked like, you can probably imagine the kind of hammer I'm talking about...

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:13 am

Alright, well, here's my new app. I tried to write it based on everyone's suggestions, so thanks for the help! If anything still needs to be changed, just let me know.

CODE: SELECT ALL
#PLAPP
PERSONIFICATION LIFE
CHARACTER APPLICATION

PLAYER INFORMATION
NS nation nickname: Granis

Skill Level (beginner, intermediate, advanced):intermediate

How often can you post? Most of the time. I check my rps multiple times a day.

CHARACTER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
Character Name: Shiromainu Iso

Character Gender: Male

Species (nation personification, human, alien, etc): Human

Appearance:
Face:
http://static.zerochan.net/Doujima.Ryou ... 044660.jpg
Armour:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0704164726
URL to Character Picture, if any:

Character Occupation: Hunter

Character's biggest strengths: Knows a lot about hunting, and is very good at it, particularly with a longsword.

[b]Character's biggest weaknesses: Pretty much everything else. If it isn't related to hunting, he probably doesn't know it. He is also very shy around new people, only really having known the people in the village all his life.

OBJECTIVES
[b]Primary Objectives
are your character's main goals. This should be the thing that drives their part of the plot. When not engaged in stories, these are what occupy your character's thoughts or keep them busy. Examples include: acting on a desire to become a powerful and respected leader; attempting to overcome some horrible thing in the past which hinders the character on a day-to-day basis; seeking to break out their shell by overcoming profound shyness (getting involved with stories); comping to terms with a major flaw that inhibits the character from reaching full potential; etc.

Secondary Objectives are minor goals. These should be an undercurrent for your character when they are engaged in stories or on their free time. Examples include: acquiring weapons and becoming proficient with each one; improving sundered relations with a companion; improving their reading comprehension; mastering news spells; researching a cure for a plague; etc.

Objectives such as "making friends" or "finding love" are NOT acceptable. Please put much though into your character's objectives - they are what flesh out your character and one of the most important aspects necessary to portray the character as 3D.

Primary Objective: Become the best hunter he can be in order to prove to his parents and to the hunters guild that he can stand on his own and sustain himself, but also prove that he's worthy of being called a hunter. (This can lead to all sorts of character development moments, especially when he fails a mission and torments himself by thinking maybe he's not worthy of the title at all.)

Secondary Objectives: 1. Learn how to cook. 2. Use his ability to fish, gather herbs and mushrooms, etc as a means to support himself and contribute to his new "guild". 3. Collect more powerful weapons to aid him in his fight against monsters so that, one day, he can return to his dimension and prove once and for all that he's not his mother or father but his own person worthy of renown. 4. Learn to craft more items, and perhaps learn to smith so he can create his own weapons and armor from monster materials.

MUNDANE SKILLS
These do NOT require points. These are the average, daily things your character can do. Examples are "drive a car", "speak one Foreign Language", "play a guitar", "write poetry". Some mundane skills come from your bio and are freebie. A soldier has gone through Basic training. However, Medic, martial arts or sniper would be a Specialized Skill or Talent.

List Mundane skills here
Basic training in all hunter weapon types available as of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
Knowledge of how to create simple items by combining ingredients, such as the basic MH health potion.
Good understanding of when to time his attacks and dodges.
Knows how to mine and gather materials from the wild.

SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND TALENTS
These are specialized skills that set you apart from the average person. You have 7 points to spend here. Examples are swordsmanship, sniper, coercion, medic, wizarding, piloting etc.

• Ability 1 and Points Spent:
    Longsword training, 3
  • Ability 2 and Points Spent:
    Hunter level strength, 2
  • Ability 3 and Points Spent:
    Hunter level endurance, 1
  • Ability 4 and Points Spent:
    Hunter level dexterity, 1

OPTIONAL SUPERNATURAL CHARACTERISTICS
You have 7 points to spend here on supernatural skills or abilities. Sonic Scream, Levitation, Spell Casting, Shape Shifting etc. Superman MUST have his kryptonite thus weaknesses are things which inhibit the ability. Restrictions are what can't they do with their power or what balances it. They can only use it when they genuinely need it? They can't use it for more then five minutes without serious side-effects? Some things are allowed without points. A pegasus has wings thus it can fly. A raptor is fast thus no points are spent in speed. These "natural" abilities should be listed here, however. What isn't allowed: teleportation beyond a few feet; the ability to alter or go back/forward in time.

• Ability 1:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

• Ability 2:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

• Ability 3:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:

• Ability 4:
    Power Level:
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Restrictions:
MAGICAL OR SPECIAL ITEMS
If it's not on this list, your character doesn't have it. Magical items are rare and hard to come by. Please list what they can/can't do - treat them like a supernatural thing. Items not allowed: anything that can alter time; anything that allows a character to teleport beyond a few feet.

List:
Not sure if these should be considered magic or not, so I'm putting them in here to be safe.

Full Kut-Ku armour set: Offers decent defence against melee attacks, and resistances to fire. Weak to water, ice and dragon elements.

Eager Cleaver: a massive katana created using machalite ore, iron ore, and electro sacks harvested from previously hunted Khezus. Thanks to these electro sacks, the weapon is imbued with a powerful electric charge, shocking whatever it cuts.

EQUIPMENT
This is what your character has on their person at the very moment when they are pulled from their home dimension. Don't abuse this. They won't be clutching an entire bunker.

List:
Hunters pouch
10 paint balls
5 potions
1 mega potion
10 whetstones
1 shock trap
3 tranq bombs
10 herbs
10 blue mushrooms

BACKGROUND
Be detailed please. You must explain how your character aquired their skills, talents, abilities, and special items. Wrap your primary and secondary objectives into it.

Education or Training: Hunter training from his parents.

Character Background/Biography: Iso grew up in a small village named Lokomo, which was out of the way of just about everything, far from the rest of civilisation. The only information he ever got from the outside world were from the hunters and representatives of the hunters guild, his own parents included. Every night as a child, he would sit in the guild hall and listen to the hunters tales until well past the time the rest of the village children had gone to sleep.

Because of this, most felt it was no surprise that he became a hunter himself, taking up the longsword like his mother had, although still occasionally training with a light bowgun like his father. As one might expect, he became rather good at it, quickly rising to rank 4 missions.

However, during a particularly gruelling hunt where he had to fight a Rathalos, a powerful wyvern that regularly served as a wake up call for young hunters, he was knocked off a cliff.

When he woke up, he was in a place he didn't recognise, and he was covered in small injuries from the hunt.

OTHER GAME MECHANICS
URL to Apartment Picture: (What's the inside of their apartment look like)
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0623110545

Link to RP examples: (this MUST be a DIRECT LINK to your IC post in an RP, NOT a link to the RP thread itself. If you don't have examples, make your biography good.)
Shit.
This wasn't what Jeremy wanted...

He'd just been so angry, but he'd never wanted to trigger some kind of trauma!

"Hey, are you alright?"

It was just a small shudder, small enough that some people might not have picked up on it, but the timing indicated that at least some small part of her heard him.

He sighed.

"Alright, listen. I'm sorry I blew up at you. I don't know if you registered anything I was saying, but if you didn't, I've had a bad couple of days. But you have to understand that, while it is a big part of it, I'm not just thinking the war that'll start."

He paused, looking at the ground as he thought back to his actions the day before. How e was trying desperately to negotiate his way out of certain death. How, in the spur of the moment, he guilt tripped Lia into complying peacefully so he could survive. How he guilt tripped a fucking child into going somewhere that obviously held horrible, horrible trauma for her so he didn't have to die.

It made him feel sick.

"She... needs us." He said, before looking up and staring the woman dead in the eye. "Lia needs us. She needs her brother, and you, and anyone else we can find. We have to save her. I have to save her, and I'll need help for that. So please, tell me where I can find her brother, and stop him before he gets killed going after the wrong people!"

He dropped to his knees, lowered his head to the ground, and hoped to god that she'd believe him enough to actually help him.

"I'm begging you, help me save the person who sold her freedom to save me!"

IMPORTANT FINAL STEP:
One paragraph that sums up your character. This paragraph is what we'll use on your player tab on the first page of the thread. This MUST be brief. Your tab will contain a link to your application so people will have full details.
The nickname you go by on NS: Granis
Character Name: Shiromainu Iso
Image Link:
Face:
http://static.zerochan.net/Doujima.Ryou ... 044660.jpg
Armour:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/mon ... 0704164726
Brief Description for Bio: A friendly, if shy, low level monster hunter... from Monster Hunter.

Please direct questions to the OP or the CoOPs. Thanks for applying. Bear in mind that it can take several days for applications to be approved; check back often.
Last edited by Granis on Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:01 am

Cerillium wrote:
Torsiedelle wrote:What say we retconn or find a way to set Flan and Monty aside for now? Oh, and Wellington needs a little intro, or nah? Will it matter?

I can tuck her into my post. Let me edit.

Could use a CoOP character at the desk. I'm spread thin. Perhaps MB can tackle players familiar with the setting? I can use Volker to help UEA adjust.

REMINDER TO PLAYERS: Please spoiler quoted text, or else don't have it in your post at all. :)

o/

...I could've sworn I saw Cer reply for Rache. :?:
Last edited by Tiltjuice on Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:26 am

I'll try to get a post up soon.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:39 pm

Tiltjuice wrote:
Cerillium wrote:I can tuck her into my post. Let me edit.

o/

viewtopic.php?p=30924712#p30924712

I hope that's the right link. I'm on my phone. Later!

Tiltjuice
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiltjuice » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:44 pm

Cerillium wrote:
Tiltjuice wrote:
o/

viewtopic.php?p=30924712#p30924712

I hope that's the right link. I'm on my phone. Later!

There we go. I knew I was crazy. :P

\o
Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart. -Khalil Gibran
Cut red tape with the Red Book / Bureaucracy is a system - #ApplyTNI / Think globally, act locally
At fifteen, I set my heart on learning. At thirty, I was firmly established. At forty, I had no more doubts. At fifty, I knew the will of heaven. At sixty, I was ready to listen to it. At seventy, I could follow my heart's desire without transgressing what was right. ~Analects, 2:4
I wear teal, blue, pink, and red for Swith.
mumblemumblemumble

Cerillium
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Cerillium » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:46 pm

It's giving me grief and won't let me edit my last post. Urg.

IC replies look fantastic. NA I'll reply when I'm back home. Will get the others, too.

Holy Lykos
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Lykos » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:44 pm

Cerillium wrote:It's giving me grief and won't let me edit my last post. Urg.

IC replies look fantastic. NA I'll reply when I'm back home. Will get the others, too.

Got it. I'm enjoying the convo between Myra and Mag so far :D
Pansexual Polyamorous
Autistic
Agnostic
Anarcho-Syndicalist
Comp Sci Major
History Enthusiast
Furry

Official Squirrel
of