NATION

PASSWORD

Magicide : The Beginning (IC) Semi-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 pm

Anastasia

"Well it's not my fault it looked blood-thirsty..." Anna crossed her arms angrily, wondering silently how she could have been so quick to judge. She thought, We were attacked several times before this. Then, snatching the note, she nodded grimly. "Okay. I guess we'd better do as they say." She confirmed. "Ready?" Anna turned to Wendy as she said this, awaiting her answer.

Dystopian Nickelton
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Nickelton » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:50 pm

Ethan: As I drew closer to the coffee shop, I spotted what looked to be a giant tree a mile or two away. I wonder what caused that? It wasn't here yesterday, and it sure wasn't here when I went to sleep. Upon closer inspection, I noticed the tree was pure black, and about 100 feet tall. It's clear that something involving magic created that thing. And I thought MY powers were weird. My train of thought was scattered by a collision with an unseen fire hydrant that I swore wasn't there a moment ago. By now, I was a nearing the doors to the coffee shop, but one final thought flew through my mind. What if I'm walking into a death trap? The Operators are everywhere right now, who's to say they won't be waiting for me in there? As I thought of this, another question sprung up from my mind. How will the owner know if I'm a magical? Instantly, I came up with an answer. I know, I'll unsupress my magic when I walk up to the counter. If the owner is magical, then he/she should be able to detect it. After a quick pause to muster some courage, I opened the door, and walked in.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:45 pm

Megan

I looked at Cooper. "Come on! Before they see us!" I said, picking up Cooper and making my way through alleys. We eventually found Wendy and RIn and saw a small robot. "What is that?"
(OOC)
Sorry if it took me a while to post. I should be more active now :) And sorry if this post was short... I couldn't really think of something good...

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:35 am

Wendy

"Sure." Wendy replied, and started following the bronze robot. A lot has happened tonight, was this little robot watching everything? I wonder what its strategy is to beat the mage with the black liquid. She heard a voice behind her though, and turned around, "Oh, hello Megan!" She said, waving her hand, "And Cooper!"

Matthew

Matthew looked up as another young boy walked in. "Anything I can-" He was cut silent when the boy released his magical presence. Another magical. The seem to be popping up like flies today. "I see. It's been quite the eventful day, would you like some coffee?" He asked the boy.
FCC can't stop me!

Dystopian Nickelton
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Nickelton » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:42 pm

Ethan: As I began strolling toward a nearby table, I heard the man behind the counter speak up. "Anything I can-" Before he could finish his statement, I unsupressed my magic power, mildly suprisng him. I don't think I'm the only magical here. I could feel someone's unsupressed power above me. These people are lucky I'm not an operator. They would be doomed if I was. I looked back over at the man at the counter as he began to say something. "I see." He said, "It's been quite an eventful day, would you like some coffee?" "Do you have hot chocolate?" I said, trying to seem friendly. "I'm not a big fan of coffee." I began trying to find a booth to sit in. Even though almost every booth was empty, I wandered over to the one in the very back corner. As I sat down, I began to notice how tired I really was. I haven't slept very well for weeks now. Maybe I should take a quick nap. Placing my stuff in the seat next to me, I laid my head into my arms and tried to fall asleep.
Last edited by Dystopian Nickelton on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:43 pm

Matthew

One hot chocolate, coming right up. I put some conveniently boiled water in a cup with a large serving of cocoa, before adding in a couple marshmallows. Poor kid probably needs the sugar. I put it on the table and walked away, before noticing the magic presence coming from upstairs. I frowned and looked up the stairs, wondering if Ray wanted us to go up in flames from an Op who felt his presence.
FCC can't stop me!

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 pm

Megan

"H-Hold up!" I yelled following behind them.
(OOC: Short... I'm not gonna let this die!!!)
Last edited by Planet Dolan on Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:19 pm

Cooper

"Hey, where are you going?" The dog demanded. Megan seemed in a hurry to leave as soon as possible. "We're trying to avoid getting killed, remember?" He followed her, regardless. It seemed the mutt didn't want to be left alone.

Dystopian Nickelton
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Nickelton » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Ethan:
As I attempted to fall asleep, I heard the soft sound of a cup being placed on a table. Wake up, silly. You don't want your hot chocolate to get cold, do you? I sat up and looked over at the cup, spotting what looked to be marshmallows inside. After a brief moment of thinking, I picked up the cup, and began drinking from it. After drinking the hot chocolate, I walked back to the counter and set the cup down. "How much will the hot chocolate be?" I asked the shopkeeper, hoping it wasn't too expensive.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:57 am

Rin
She hadn’t read the note but she didn’t care to she trusted the other’s judgment. She followed them her sword arm steady and the wraps on her sword hilt undone. She then heard Wendy greet some more people and she turned to them. They asked about the machine and Rin didn’t know either, so she just shrugged.
Last edited by 5pb on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:20 pm

Matthew

"Hmm?" Matthew turned around, "Ah, don't worry about it. It's on the house. Though maybe I should start charging more since there's so many customers...." Hd pointed to a stool on Ethan's side of the counter, "Sit." Matthew said and sat down himself on his side. "What's your name? You look like you missed the brunt of what happened tonight."
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:33 am

Anastasia

Anna approached Matthew, an angry expression on her face. "Would you mind explaining to me why this place hasn't had any protective spells cast on it?" It probably had some before the attack of the operators, but Anna wasn't about to congratulate him on doing that. "What if they come back? What's going to stop them from barging in and annihilating us?"

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am

Ray

Wendy... Can I have a cof- I woke up in pain and was already halfway down the stairs. "Ow ow..." I covered my head as I kept tumbling down the stairs until I fell flat on the cafe floor. I groaned as I looked around and slowly got up. "G-Good morn-" I stopped myself and looked out before continuing. "Good evening?"

Dystopian Nickelton
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Nickelton » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:41 pm

Ethan:
"Ah, don't worry about it. It's on the house." The waiter said, before he pointed to a stool I was standing next to. "Sit," he said, "What's your name? You look like you missed the brunt of what happened tonight." I sat down, and got ready to answer his question, when a woman burst into the coffee shop, and began talking to the bartender. "Would you mind explaining to me why this place hasn't had any protective spells cast on it? What if they come back? What's going to stop them from barging in and annihilating us?" Once she finished, I began to say my name. "Hello everyone, I'm Eth..." I was cut short by multiple thumps. What the heck was that? I turned quick enough to see a person roll to the ground. When the person sat up, I saw that he was a boy roughly my age. He had blue hair and what appeared to be cat ears. That's odd. I've never seen a person with cat ears... "G-good morn-" he said, still dazed and probably injured from the fall. "Good evening?" "Good evening," I said to him, "are you okay?" I looked at the at the bartender, then the woman, and finally the boy, before introducing myself. "Hello everyone, I'm Ethan. Is anyone else here magical, or am I the only one that is?"

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Anastasia

The girl, clad in a traditional magician's outfit, folded her arms and glared at Ethan. "Hey everyone, look at this guy!" She shouted with feigned surprise. "A magical, here, in this perfectly normal coffee shop!" She paused for a few moments before pinching the bridge of her nose. She was about to speak when a cop barged in, his uniform looking tattered. It was Maxwell.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 am

Matthew

He was so close to having a normal conversation, a first for the day, but then a woman started pestering him about protective spells, and Ray fell down the stairs like an idiot. "Well, there aren't any spells on because I don't do that kind of magic, and the kid here isn't a magical if you don't say it out loud." He was going to ask the boy again what his name was, and explain that they were all magicals, when a very much tattered up and very much law enforcement agent walked in. "Damn," He whispered and started thinking about all the ways this situation could go.
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:17 am

Maxwell

The cop wandered forward, more confused than angry. Something here had caused him to go crazy, but what that was he didn't know. He pointed at Matthew. "What the hell did you do to me?" He demanded. Yeah, right. He knew what he was, and there was nothing he could do to fix it. Blaming Matthew was the best logical solution in his mind.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:00 am

Ray

I got up and got in front of the officer. "Woah there! I don't know who you are but you can't come in here and just start accusing people. Especially my boss! So just calm your tits. We don't want any trouble here."

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:40 pm

Maxwll

The cop pointed an accusatory finger at him, shouting again. "Don't you dare tell me to calm down after I just turned into some... thing!" He turned back to Matthew, shaking with anger he had no right to have. "I can get this place shut down and you thrown in jail!"

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Matthew

Matthew casually put his hands up, "I'm sorry officer, but I have no idea what you're talking about. Perhaps you're delirious, or tired, or simply exasperated. I know." He said, feeling very exasperated himself, "So how about we sit down, have a chat, drink some coffee, and everything will be alright, okay?" What's this dude talking about? He thought to himself.
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Maxwell

"I turned into some giant dog, my uniform wouldn't look like this if that didn't happen!" The man cried in an exasperated voice. As he said this, he gestured to the tattered clothes he had on him. "I'm not crazy!"

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:32 am

Matthew

He looked at the man up and down, Doesn't seem to be crazy... but a werewolf? Those are pretty rare... "I suppose you're not crazy." Matthew said, and gestured to a seat. "Would you like something to drink and calm down? Coffee is good for your everything. Sight, taste, hearing, alertness, etc. Have some."
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:44 am

Maxwell

"Why, so you can- so you can poison me?" He asked accusingly. He sat down despite this, holding his head in his hands. "I almost killed them because I can't control him."

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:14 am

Megan

I looked at Wendy and the other girl. "So, can you catch me up on the current situation?"

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 am

Rin

She turned towards Megan and shrugged, “There was a tree, then there was a metal robot, now there is confusion. Your guess is as good as mine.”
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse