NATION

PASSWORD

Magicide : The Beginning (IC) Semi-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 09, 2017 9:23 am

Max

He looked down at the blade, taking some offense to it. His eyes narrowed at Rin. It wasn't too clear, but Max could have easily bent a normal sword, magically imbued one would have been a little trickier, but a normal one was just a toothpick. He let go of Cooper, who ran off, yelling things about rude things, and that if wolves were cousins of dogs he'd disown that one.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Tue May 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Rin

When she saw Cooper run off she slowly moved the sword away from the beast, "It's not safe here I suggest you hide before they come back." She began to walk back out of the alleyway. Her gaze soon left the wolf but she never let her guard down.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat May 13, 2017 11:05 am

Matthew

Matthew shrugged halfheartedly. "I guess so. It's not extravagant pay, and we're gonna be down for a few days for repairs." He shrugged again. "Make yourself at home?"

Wendy

Exasperated, Wendy just put the music on shuffle and hoped to God that something decent would come up. She saw Rin walking out of an alley, and paused the song before anything started to happen, "Hey, what happened? Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention."
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Sun May 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Rin

"I distracted the wolf long enough for the pup to run off, then I let the werewolf go." She returned her sword to it's sheath. It was evident she never let her guard down. "Did the operators notice?"

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Sat May 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Ray

I smiled and nodded my head. "I won't disappoint you! Should I call you boss or just Matthew?"

Doopie

"I'll get started right away!" I walked over to the storage closet, took out a mop, and started cleaning the floors. "There's a lot of dust here!"

Megan

I caught up yo everyone else and took no time in attacking the beast. " SONIC WAVE!!!" There was a loud boom and everything in front of me started flying off. This will teach you!!!

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Mon May 29, 2017 11:17 am

Wendy

Wendy looked around the alley, and seeing no Operators, looked into the streets, where there were still some, but not enough to have noticed. "I think we're good." she told Rin, giving her a thumbs-up. "Do you think we should head back now?"

Matthew

I sighed in amusement this time. "Just Matthew." he said, resisting the urge to have Ray call him 'supreme overlord of all of Chicago and coffee shops'. He cracked a smile, and stood up, heading behind the counter to brew some coffee. We've got a long couple of days ahead of us with all that's going on he thought as he put some water on to boil.
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Tue May 30, 2017 6:15 am

Rin

"Yeah we probably should," she let out a sigh of relief when Wendy told her that no operators noticed. "We might not wanna walk down that main street by the tree, we might get questioned if we do."

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Megan

After things settled down a bit, I ran off in the direction Cooper went. "COOPER!!! WHERE'D YOU GO OFF TOO!?" Probably shouldn't yell so loud.
There's no operators around, but I still don't wanna attract them here.

Ray

"Alright! I can start tomorrow, if you want? Besides that, I'm going to get some rest. We've had a long day, and we're gonna have even more intense days... We're gonna need all the energy we have." I headed off towards my room. "If anything happens, just wake me up."

Doopie

I finished the floors and headed towards the kitchen. "Who normally cleans this place? You or Wendy?" I quickly wiped up water that Matthew had spilled and smiled.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:15 am

Planet Dolan wrote:Megan

After things settled down a bit, I ran off in the direction Cooper went. "COOPER!!! WHERE'D YOU GO OFF TOO!?" Probably shouldn't yell so loud.
There's no operators around, but I still don't wanna attract them here.

Cooper

Cooper sat panting somewhere along the road, staring around fearfully. His life's had flashed before his eyes! There was a crazy wolf diving on him, trying to eat him (though he didn't really hurt him), and diving on him again! Then Megan called for him. "Oh, don't leave me ever again!" He cried, bounding over to her and jumping up. "I can't live out on the streets again!"

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:23 pm

Megan

Cooper jumping up surprised me, but nonetheless, I caught him. "Hey, don't worry about it. That's what friends are for." I looked, trying to see if anyone was watching us. "I think we're clear. Should we go back to the cafe or look around for anyone that needs help?"

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 am

Matthew

"Sure I guess. See ya." As Ray headed upstairs, Matthew retrieved enough mugs for everyone and set them on the counter. "Who normally cleans, this place? You or Wendy?" "It's a little of both." He said back, and poured coffee in each of the mugs. "If anyone wants some..." He gestured to the cups and took one.
FCC can't stop me!

Helvetea
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Helvetea » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:02 am

Frinalia wrote:Matthew

"Sure I guess. See ya." As Ray headed upstairs, Matthew retrieved enough mugs for everyone and set them on the counter. "Who normally cleans, this place? You or Wendy?" "It's a little of both." He said back, and poured coffee in each of the mugs. "If anyone wants some..." He gestured to the cups and took one.

All of a sudden, the door opened and a bag-eyed Irisviel half-slumbered in, taking a window seat and holding her head in her hands. "Hey guys. What's up?" She said, half-heartedly waving before passing out, due to several nights with little sleep.

(OOC: So Sorry for losing track on this! DX)

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 pm

"Sure, I'll have some coffee." Adrien said, a bored expression on his face. "Just make sure to put... Oh, lets go with six sugars in there, otherwise it'll be bad for my cat tongue."

Of course, that was a blatant lie, but he hasn't tasted sugar in over three years. He needed this.

However, before he could say anything else, a new, white-haired woman walked into the room, appearing to be a regular customer. Adrien watched her warily. Se barely seemed to take notice of the condition the cafe was in, and there was something off about her skin tone... However, before he even had time to make an assumption, he caught sight of her eyes, and the pieces fell into place.

Red eyes. An albino.

His eyes widened, as he made another connection.

Could she be a... No, that was a baseless guess at the moment. She was probably just a normal albino...

Still, investigating couldn't hurt.

Jumping to the cafe floor, he meowed, walking over to the woman to start rubbing up against her leg. Unless she was an expert at sensing magical energy, which seemed unlikely considering where she just walked into, she probably wouldn't even realise he wasn't just a normal, black cat.

As Wendy and Rin started to walk off, they were confronted by a strange sight.

A small, bronze humanoid robot-like creature ran over to them. Before either of them could react, it had grabbed the leg of Wendy's pants, tugging lightly on it like a child would when he wanted to get his mothers attention.

Once it thought it had succeeded in getting their attention, it ran off to a nearby alley, beckoning them to follow it.

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:13 am

Ray
I was about to fall asleep when I remembered about the pills. Oh shit! I completely forgot to take them! wHy aRe yOu gOnNa tAkE tHeM?
To get rid of you!
I got up from the bed and walked out towards the diner. We actually have someone in here! Oh, it's her. I remember seeing her in the cafe a while ago. She looks so out of it. sHe'S tOo oLd fOr yOu! What the heck are you implying? oH, nOtHiNg... I walked over to Doopie and carefully took out the bottle of pills. yOu dOn'T hAvE tO dO tHis! I don't. I want too! I took the pill and drank some water from the sink. Ignoring any looks that might have been given. "Well, wake me up in a couple of days!" I hadn't realized that I wasn't suppressing my magic and that anyone could pretty much sense it. "Night everyone."

Doopie

I stopped cleaning and followed Ray. "I'm going to bed too, Boss. I might see you in the morning!"

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Matthew

His eyes widened as Irisviel walked in. Is that... no, can't be... He nodded, putting six sugars in a cup for Adrien, and took another cup, taking both to the table where the woman and cat were. He put them both down, one for each of them, and headed back to the counter. "Night," He said to Ray, and frowned, realizing he could sense Ray's magic. I'll have to talk to him tomorrow morning...

Wendy

Wendy gave a little jump when she saw the small thing tugging on her leg, only for it to run off and... ask them to follow? Wendy glanced over at Rin and followed the small thing, approaching it. "Hey, what's going on?" She asked it. Wait, can it speak?
FCC can't stop me!

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:11 am

Rin

She looked at the bronze mechanism and saw Wendy run after it. Welp, this is happening. She followed them quickly. "What is that thing?"

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:37 am

Anastasia

Somewhere near Rin and Wendy, Anna appeared in a flashy fashion. It was almost a sign if she was trying to make a dramatic entrance. She pointed her wand at the monster, or in front of it, rather. "Barrium!" In front of them a blue haze materialized. She'd been watching the whole time, apparently, probably due to her eagerness to fight that operator should he make another appearance. The blue haze hardened, seeming to flow like water. It took on the shape of a large circle, which almost threatened to break. In reality, it would take two or three hits from the creature, then shatter. "Where'd it come from?" Anna demanded.

5pb
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby 5pb » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 pm

Rin

"We are just as unsure as you are, that's why we're following it... I think?" she scratches at her head and looks towards the barrier. What is this thing, where is it trying to take us? As she thinks about those two questions she stares off at the barrier trying to see its composition. "What is this barrier?" She said softly as the words slipped out of her mouth.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Anastasia

"How am I supposed to know what it is? I'm not an expert on these things!" She shouted. Already, the barrier was disintegrating. "I can't hold it back much longer! Give me a hand!"

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:16 pm

Planet Dolan wrote:Megan

Cooper jumping up surprised me, but nonetheless, I caught him. "Hey, don't worry about it. That's what friends are for." I looked, trying to see if anyone was watching us. "I think we're clear. Should we go back to the cafe or look around for anyone that needs help?"

Cooper

The dog looked at Megan with an expression of shock and terror that wouldn't be uncommon for someone realizing they were living a nightmare. "Are you crazy? Why on earth would you want to go back there!" He demanded. Cooper wriggled out of her arms, and began padding towards the cafe, only to stop at the sight of two more cloaked figures. He began to walk the other way, "On second thought, I'll take my chances..."

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:48 am

Rain

"I dunno what's up with the tree." Rain muttered and kicked at the ground. "I'm gonna have some fun however when I find the magical that did this." He looked around and scratched his head. "Well, guess I'll be going. Not much to do here."

Wendy

Wendy hurried over and looked at the shield and the robot. Believer began to play, and Anastasia's shield began to be patched up. "Wait a minute, how do you know the robot wants to hurt us? What if it has a safehouse? We don't know if it's bad yet!" She protested.
FCC can't stop me!

Dystopian Nickelton
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dystopian Nickelton » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:23 pm

Ethan:
I was awoken by the sudden sound of bones clattering together. Although most people would have hurried to sit up and see what was wrong, I wasn't worried. Instead, I began to look around me, knowing the culprit. Skeletons. Why are they here again? As I looked around, I could count no less than a dozen of them surrounding me. I had another nightmare... I really need to figure out how to prevent them. A few were dressed in regular clothing, while others had on military fatigues. I stood up and looked at one of the skeletons, who was wearing a Civil War uniform. "You are free to go." I said, staring right at him. The skeleton turned, and looked at the others who all turned toward him. All at once, they sunk back into the Earth, giving one more bone-shivering clatter. I hate when they do that. That's the only reason I'm awake in the middle of the night. Another quick survey told me where I was. I was just inside of a forest, right in plain sight of a road. After cursing myself for not choosing a better place to rest, I walked through a narrow alleyway and ended up near the road. A convenient bench under a streetlight sat nearby, calling to me. I walked over and sat, looking for a familiar building to seek refuge in. Across the street and a few blocks to my right housed two buildings. One was a Coffee and Clockwork shop, and the other was a small, condemned building. The coffee shop was still open, but only a few people were in there. Maybe they have somewhere for me to stay. Plus, a coffee shop has food, beverages, and nice people running it. I guess coffee shop it is. I stood up, and began walking toward the coffee shop, carefully observing everything around it, and around me.
Last edited by Dystopian Nickelton on Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Anastasia

The young magical looked at Wendy with a face that depicted pure surprise. In fact, she almost laughed out loud. "After everything that's happened tonight, you think it's just a friendly thing?" She was no longer struggling with the shield, now, as it was repaired. "I highly doubt it!" She scoffed, turning her attention back to the thing.

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:51 am

The small automaton tilted its head in curiosity, as it watched a third girl drop appear next to Wendy and Rin, and form a protective barrier around them.

Hesitantly, it waddled forward a bit, before noticing that the barrier was actually falling apart rather quickly without outside interference. With this in mind, it simply waddled all the way to the fading barrier, before sitting in front of it and going perfectly still. It would just wait for the barrier to fall, and once that happened, it would bring them back to its master like she had originally planned.

However, after a couple of moments, the barrier began to repair itself despite its initial unstable nature. From a window up above the three girls, a watcher looked down, rolling their eyes in frustration as they realised this might take a bit more work.

Walking away from the window, the watcher cut control of the bronze puppet for a moment, causing it to drop limply to the floor, and pulled out a piece of paper. After scrawling a quick message onto it, they walked over to a different puppet, this one taking a more canine shape. As they established control of the puppet, they placed the note in its mouth and sent it down through the abandoned apartment complex to the streets below.

Once it reached the street, it placed the note on the ground, before falling limp as the master poured her full attention back into the humanoid puppet. As it shakily made its way back onto its feet, it picked up the note, and held it out to show the girls.

I think I can help fight the mage with the black liquid. Just follow the damn puppet so we can talk in private!

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:16 am

Wendy

Wendy frowned as the little bronze automaton fell to the ground, and a canine one took its place. Then the canine one fell limp and the other one stood up, picking up a note the canine one dropped. She shrugged, reading the note through the shield, "Well, it appears to be friendly despite what happened tonight..."
FCC can't stop me!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse