NATION

PASSWORD

Magicide : The Beginning (OOC) Semi-Open

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frinalia
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Planet Dolan wrote:I'll contact contact him and tell him

I've done it already.
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Hey Frin, would you mind if I made another character? If I've already got too many, I'd be fine with deleting one.

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:34 am

Whalestron wrote:Hey Frin, would you mind if I made another character? If I've already got too many, I'd be fine with deleting one.

You're good to make another.
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:29 pm

First and last name: Kyle Marks
Appearance:

Personality: Kyle acts somewhat arrogant most of the time. He'd come off as a complete jerk to anyone who annoyed him. Meeting him, however, he acts calm enough. His main attitude is work first and other things second.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Abilities or equipment: His main items he keeps on him is a MK.23 SOCOM pistol which is neatly tucked in a holster by his hip. He wears a brown bomber jacket, carrying only a phone. His main power is 'hacking' or rather, technomancy. He can control electronics using his mind, brain working similarly to a computer. Although with this comes the set of weaknesses. An EMP can knock him out cold, along with several other things.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: He works as a private investigator
Biography: Kyle was born and raised in Boston, witnessing the death of his mother committed by his terrible stepfather. He was left orphaned, living off the streets until he learned he could control things with his mind. He started off simply draining enough money from people's bank accounts, just enough to get by. But he eventually threw that aside and moved on to use this ability for the greater good.
Extra notes: (Optional)

Don't get rid of this --> #420BlazeIt srsly though, don't.

idk if the power's too much, I don't plan on it being over the top 'hackerman' at all

Slopuba
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Slopuba » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:52 pm

My arc died. . .

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Whalestron wrote:First and last name: Kyle Marks

idk if the power's too much, I don't plan on it being over the top 'hackerman' at all

Accepted. What would he be hacking though?
Slopuba wrote:My arc died. . .

RIP
FCC can't stop me!

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Frinalia wrote:

RIP

He'd be hacking random things, like cars and stuff, people's phones, etc. Not the most useful power when it comes to magic fighting, but useful in general

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:38 pm

Frinalia wrote:

RIP

He'd be hacking random things, like cars and stuff, people's phones, etc. Not the most useful power when it comes to magic fighting, but useful in general

Granis
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:22 am

So I was wondering... Would there possibly be room for a secondary antagonistic group, like say a recently formed group of magics who were fed up with humanities intolerance of them, and are now actively trying to wipe out normal humans, or at the very least beat them into submission?

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:57 am

Granis wrote:So I was wondering... Would there possibly be room for a secondary antagonistic group, like say a recently formed group of magics who were fed up with humanities intolerance of them, and are now actively trying to wipe out normal humans, or at the very least beat them into submission?

My opinion, That's a good idea

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:07 am

Granis wrote:So I was wondering... Would there possibly be room for a secondary antagonistic group, like say a recently formed group of magics who were fed up with humanities intolerance of them, and are now actively trying to wipe out normal humans, or at the very least beat them into submission?

That sounds cool.
FCC can't stop me!

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:49 am

Found a good image for Doopie, FINALLY xD

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:14 pm

What are some powers that could be extremely overpowered that you'd accept in a villain?

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:01 am

Granis wrote:What are some powers that could be extremely overpowered that you'd accept in a villain?

"God" magic, which would be just about anything used in Mutilate a Doll.

*will edit and add more later*
FCC can't stop me!

Planet Dolan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Dolan » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:34 am

My little raid has gotten the attention of so much people xD

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 am

Planet Dolan wrote:My little raid has gotten the attention of so much people xD

Your little raid is going to get you screwed up. xD
FCC can't stop me!

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:50 pm

Frinalia wrote:
Granis wrote:What are some powers that could be extremely overpowered that you'd accept in a villain?

"God" magic, which would be just about anything used in Mutilate a Doll.

*will edit and add more later*

Actually, I'm beginning to think that I might use the power of "The Gamer", which is essentially one of the mod bullshit powers in anything ever, once you figure out how to use it.

The Solomani
Envoy

Founded: Dec 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:58 pm

Tag for now, I will make an app later tonight or tomorrow
Just checking necromancy is okay,right

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:22 pm

The Solomani wrote:Tag for now, I will make an app later tonight or tomorrow

Yeah, but there's not very many (if any at all) corpses to animate, unless you're going to weaponize your soul, or the souls of convenient ghosts. Perhaps you could carry around bone dust to solidify around a soul, or trap souls in various doll-things to make a sort of golem.
FCC can't stop me!

The Solomani
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 pm

Frinalia wrote:
The Solomani wrote:Tag for now, I will make an app later tonight or tomorrow

Yeah, but there's not very many (if any at all) corpses to animate, unless you're going to weaponize your soul, or the souls of convenient ghosts. Perhaps you could carry around bone dust to solidify around a soul, or trap souls in various doll-things to make a sort of golem.

Hmm, maybe not then. What about Technopagan/Technomancer?

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 pm

The Solomani wrote:Hmm, maybe not then. What about Technopagan/Technomancer?

That works.
FCC can't stop me!

Granis
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Granis » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:26 am

Alright, so here's my app for the villainous character I mentioned earlier. Just so you know though, I will fill out all the bits that are unknown as people find out more about him in the IC, to keep him more of a mysterious character.

Magicide app

First and last name: (Or more) Solomon (True identity unknown)

Appearance: (For those who don't know how to use the Img and URL tags (they're here, I know them), just paste a link. A short one.
http://img07.deviantart.net/307d/i/2013 ... 5rqjni.jpg

Personality: (can I get a paragraph?) Solomon is cold and ruthless towards anyone who isn't a magical, seeing them as the sole reason for his suffering, and believing that they deserve retribution for everything they have done to magicals. When dealing with magicals, traces of a calmer, even kinder personality shine through, although this quickly vanishes if he judges them as an obstacle to his plans.

Sexual orientation: Unknown

Abilities or equipment: (Also a descriptive paragraph mentioning character's limits.) Solomon has control over a black, seemingly alive liquid. They can create creatures out of the liquid to do their bidding, and also use it for any number of enhancements to their own body, creating armour, extra limbs, and weapon-like attachments for said limbs.

The black creatures can also attach objects located around them to themselves, creating armour and weaponry for them.

The weakness is unknown.

Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: No.

Biography: (At least a paragraph) Almost nothing is known about Solomon's true identity or past, except what they allow to be known. The only detail about their past that they has let out is that he used to be a member of a small group of magicals, which they intended to become a sort of peaceful organisation who would extend an olive branch between magicals and muggles. However, the group was brutally crushed by the operators, filling them with a cold fury as they watched loyal friends be slaughtered around them. He now looks to found a new organisation, known as the Children of Salem, which he will use to either cement the superiority of magicals over muggles, or destroy the muggles entirely.

Extra notes: (Optional)

Frinalia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Frinalia » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:45 am

Granis wrote:First and last name: (Or more) Solomon (True identity unknown)

Looks good. Accepted.

Exactly how much of this black slime can he control at his best?
FCC can't stop me!

The Solomani
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Solomani » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

First and last name: Shauna Winters
Appearance: Shauna
Bolts, he's about the size of a dinner table chair
Personality: Introverted and shy, the kind of person who hides inside of a hoodie. She is, however, a very outspoken person when playing video games. She gets very aggressive when playing video games. Also, if you threaten her pet robot she will literally beat you up.
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual(Straight)
Abilities or equipment:
Technopagan/Technomancer: ability to imbue technological/electrical constructs with animal or even human-like qualities. Also able to contrpl said constructs and to build robots and technological devices with nothing more than her mind, although her hands let her build them faster. Although she was smart before, this had made her a mastermind.
Electricity-Wielder: side effect of control over advanced technology. Can control forces of electricity from electric currents to Computers to Thunder/Lightening.
Do they do anything outside magical world like school, work, something?: School most of the time. When she's not in school she's on a computer in her basement.
Biography: WIP
Extra notes: Pet robot, Bolts. Bolts is kind of like R2-D2 in forms of usefulness bit looks different and has different tools(ex: no jet boosters, but has a flamethrower)

Work in Progress, if you can't tell
Last edited by The Solomani on Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:54 pm

Mind if I work on an app?
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse