NATION

PASSWORD

Repercussions- (Time Travel, Sci-Fi, WB, Signups, OOC) -DEAD

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:18 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Accepted. Welcome to Repercussions.

I do expect, however, since your character is a wife and mother, that you regularly show your character thinking and even worrying about your husband and child. Mothers do that. Maybe show a conflict in her, as to if she is doing the right thing by going on these time travel insertions, because it is more time that is being taken away from her child and her family. Mothers and wives often think like that.

Okay. Include that to my character's weaknesses in the character list, as i'm too lazy to edit it

No, Kendor. This is your character, not mine. It is your responsibility to edit it as you see fit. I was simply suggesting something about mothers and wives.

I need to TG you sometime, so just a heads up...
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Vulkata II
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 pm

Billy wont the Romans notice that their fallen comrade's uniform would be worn by a complete stranger?
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. -Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
The player is currently:Clear|Busy
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:47 pm

Vulkata II wrote:Billy wont the Romans notice that their fallen comrade's uniform would be worn by a complete stranger?

How do the Romans know? Also, stop calling me through my real name
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:53 am

Vulkata II wrote:Billy wont the Romans notice that their fallen comrade's uniform would be worn by a complete stranger?

How do the Romans know? Also, stop calling me through my real name

Sorry Kendor.

Well one you're going to kill one Roman right? Unless Kim knows Latin(because I'm an ignorant birdbrain)he would be easily spotted.

Plus even if their translator follows them wont it be stran- You know what it could work.
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. -George Patton

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live. -General MacArthur
Great Tawil wrote:The thing is I hate fighting. I just wanna draw flags and make friends

_[' ]_

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:47 am

Vulkata II wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:How do the Romans know? Also, stop calling me through my real name

Sorry Kendor.

Well one you're going to kill one Roman right? Unless Kim knows Latin(because I'm an ignorant birdbrain)he would be easily spotted.

Plus even if their translator follows them wont it be stran- You know what it could work.

I'm not planning to kill them, but to convince them, though the language will be a problem.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:42 am

Vulkata II wrote:Sorry Kendor.

I'm not planning to kill them, but to convince them, though the language will be a problem.

Sorry about that.

_[' ]_

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Sorry I'm taking so long to post. I just heard my dad's going overseas again.. I'll try to get a post up once I can.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:09 pm

Whalestron wrote:Sorry I'm taking so long to post. I just heard my dad's going overseas again.. I'll try to get a post up once I can.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, either. I have been planning on it - and some things came up.

Look for one this week that will help move the plot along.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:28 pm

I'm sorry for not posting
My Dispatch

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:53 pm

OK guys! After a long hiatus, the plot continues! My post is up.

Both teams need to get organized and get a common plan going. Teamwork is needed right now. Lone rangers will not fare well, because the translator is going to stay with the group and will not go off on solo missions.

Brusia
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2007

Postby Brusia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:36 pm

For the A-Team, since both Walker and the provided translator speak Latin, I'm thinking they could pass as scholars, which would give them a good backstory to get them to the Library. They could say the rest of the A-Team are their slaves, which could explain why they don't know Latin, but since it seems there won't be much time before our characters run into the Roman guards I figured I'd ask what everyone though about the plan OOC'ly since there probably won't be time to discuss it IC'ly.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:34 pm

Mother-hecking TAGGED!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Vulkata II
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata II » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:47 pm

Danceria wrote:Mother-hecking TAGGED!

Thankfully we're back online.

_[' ]_

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016

Postby Whalestron » Thu May 04, 2017 5:20 am

Sad that this died..

Talchyon
Negotiator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 am

Whalestron wrote:Sad that this died..

Wow. First post in a long time.

You know, Whalestron? If you want to reboot it or something, go ahead. I'll help out if I can (like by sending you all of the text and images, etc., of the first few posts). You can OP it. Or get someone else to.

I was going through a really busy time at the time, and didn't think some things through (like, the fact that one group was ahead of the other group by an hour in ancient Egypt). That, and I was also running Infinites, and that was my preferred one to keep going as active as I could.

Let me know if you're interested.

-Talc

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse