NATION

PASSWORD

OUTBREAK (Survival, Reboot) - OOC / Hiatus

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Are you still here and/or interested in keeping this RP afloat? Be honest.

• Yes
33%
• Yes (but unable to post)
52%
• No
14%

Total votes : 21

Altito Asmoro
Post Czar

Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Altito Asmoro » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:44 pm

Beiarusia wrote:Alright. So, as one can see, things have been slow, terribly so, and judging by the poll approximately half of those still interested cannot post. Considering that my XCOM RP died after a major slowdown comparable to this I have to ask: should Outbreak go on hiatus and come back at a later date? I understand that Outbreak was a major thing that brought many of us together in the first place, and I want to develop this world into something expansive with No Man's Land and whatever spin-offs happen, but if this was perhaps a bad time for a reboot... I could make another poll, but I'd like to hear from those present their thoughts on the matter concerning the prospect of a hiatus.

I'd like to see the Outbreak continue, Bei. If we put the RP on hiatus and then come back at a later date, there's the chance it couldn't be revived and ended up died. This probably wasn't the bad time for a reboot considering we started 5 months ago, but the middle months have been tough recently than ever before, I assume.
Stormwrath wrote:
Altito Asmoro wrote:You people can call me...AA. Or Alt.
Or Tito.

I'm calling you "non-aligned comrade."

A proud Nationalist
Winner for Best War RP of 2016

Beiarusia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 29, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beiarusia » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Alright. So I'm officially calling it. OUTBREAK will be going on hiatus until such time that I return to rework some plot points, hopefully getting us on a decent pace in the future. I am not done with this series and it will return sometime in the future, but for now I plan to focus on other projects and participate in other RP's. Thanks for the support and may these work out better the next time.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse